Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Trump voters motivated by racism may be violating the Constitution.

35 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

More importantly, while they may not "hate" blacks per se, they think that blacks are incapable of taking care of themselves.  The soft bigotry of low expectations.  :(

Big time. Shameful 

Trumptards are mostly racist, misogynistic, homophobe, hate filled virgins so this is not surprising. See here in the us of a we believe in personal feedom. Trumptards don’t like that. Trumptards beliefs actually are more closely aligned with China or Russia. They should really do us all a favor and just move there. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

More importantly, while they may not "hate" blacks per se, they think that blacks are incapable of taking care of themselves.  The soft bigotry of low expectations.  :(

Liberals tell me blacks are so stupid they don't know how to get an ID.

8 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Trumptards are mostly racist, misogynistic, homophobe, hate filled virgins so this is not surprising. See here in the us of a we believe in personal feedom. Trumptards don’t like that. Trumptards beliefs actually are more closely aligned with China or Russia. They should really do us all a favor and just move there. 

Herbivore needed someone else to step up and have the worst take. Well done.

30 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Trumptards are mostly racist, misogynistic, homophobe, hate filled virgins so this is not surprising. 

60% of conservatives are married vs 39% of liberals, 42% for moderates, for comparison.  

29 minutes ago, Reality said:

Herbivore needed someone else to step up and have the worst take. Well done.

If MDC and Herbie had a kid it would turn out to be that urethra chick. 

• Haha 1

I'm voting for whoever says they going to close the borders and end all visa/refugee programs. I don't care if they are purple, green, black, white or whatever other color. Unless it's a woman. I would never vote for a woman.

1 hour ago, trumpurethra said:

Libtards are mostly racist, sexually confused, straightphobe, hate filled gays so this is not surprising. See here in the U.S., we believe in personal freedom. Libtards don’t like that. Libtards beliefs actually are more closely aligned with N. Korea or Communist China. They should really do us all a favor and just move there. 

Chicks, cucks and queers. It’s never going to work. 

Your mom certainly can confirm we aren’t virgins seeing as how we ran a train on her 

choo choo 🚂 

Crying wolf doesn't work the 10,00th time its tried. Ten years ago, I would have recoiled, but I've just learned to accept all labels from leftists and tell them to go fock themselves. It clear now that they're using accusations to weaponize and intimidate people who disagree with them and that these words don't have any actual meaning in 2020 (or 2008) but to shame people so they can push their agenda. 

Now, these accusations still can make me recoil. The day Ben Carson calls me racist or Christine Hoff Summers calls me misogynist, I'll look in the mirror and reevaluate myself, but that day isn't coming because I know that I'm neither of those things and am flat tired of the constant leftist attempts to shame people into accepting unacceptable things.

Also, Trump people love freedom. What they also understand, in addition to freedom, are a list of things that you have never demonstrated any comprehension of: duty, and obligations, and accepting the consequences of your actions.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Crying wolf doesn't work the 10,00th time its tried. Ten years ago, I would have recoiled, but I've just learned to accept all labels from leftists and tell them to go fock themselves. It clear now that they're using accusations to weaponize and intimidate people who disagree with them and that these words don't have any actual meaning in 2020 (or 2008) but to shame people so they can push their agenda. 

Now, these accusations still can make me recoil. The day Ben Carson calls me racist or Christine Hoff Summers calls me misogynist, I'll look in the mirror and reevaluate myself, but that day isn't coming because I know that I'm neither of those things and am flat tired of the constant leftist attempts to shame people into accepting unacceptable things.

Also, Trump people love freedom. What they also understand, in addition to freedom, are a list of things that you have never demonstrated any comprehension of: duty, and obligations, and accepting the consequences of your actions.

That’s how I am now. If called a racist, bigot, misogynist, etc I would just tell them to fock off. No use wasting any time and energy on them when they have their minds made up. Anyone who doesn’t agree with them is automatically a racist. It’s retarded. Their line of thinking is so flawed it makes normal people like me want to distance ourselves even farther from them while laughing at their ineptitude 

43 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'm voting for whoever says they going to close the borders and end all visa/refugee programs. I don't care if they are purple, green, black, white or whatever other color. Unless it's a woman. I would never vote for a woman.

If I were French, I'd crawl over a mile of broken glass to vote for the woman. If I were British, I'd have missed out on the greatest prime minster of my lifetime, greatest since Churchill, had I avoided voting for a woman. Italy has a woman, Giorgia Meloni, worth considering if Salvini's antics are bothersome.

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If I were French, I'd crawl over a mile of broken glass to vote for the woman. If I were British, I'd have missed out on the greatest prime minster of my lifetime, greatest since Churchill, had I avoided voting for a woman. Italy has a woman, Giorgia Meloni, worth considering if Salvini's antics are bothersome.

I don’t care if it’s man, woman, or whatever type of ethnicity. I look at the person and what they are promising. There’s been times where I’ve liked what someone said but didn’t trust them. Such as Obama during his second term. 

35 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A woman shouldn't be in control of the most powerful military in the world. They make better first ladies.

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

A woman shouldn't be in control of the most powerful military in the world. They make better first ladies.

Especially if they look like the current one. :thumbsup:

The last one was both a terrorist loving bltch and she looked like a...

...well, I think everyone knows how to finish that.

Margret Thatcher could have been in charge of the largest military in the world and it would have been fine. 450 years ago, Queen Elizabeth I was in charge when England supplanted Spain as the top military in the world, and she was one of best monarchs in world history, not just British.

Depends on the woman.

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Margret Thatcher could have been in charge of the largest military in the world and it would have been fine. 450 years ago, Queen Elizabeth I was in charge when England supplanted Spain as the top military in the world, and she was one of best monarchs in world history, not just British.

Depends on the woman.

Elizabeth I was different. Yeah, she was nominally in charge, but given the communications at the time, the admiral or general on the ground was really in charge. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Elizabeth I was different. Yeah, she was nominally in charge, but given the communications at the time, the admiral or general on the ground was really in charge. 

That goes for every monarch. Or president.  Elizabeth the same. The ground work was set and the talent was identified and allowed to rise to the top, oftentimes reaching past more connected people to get there.

23 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That goes for every monarch. Or president.  Elizabeth the same. The ground work was set and the talent was identified and allowed to rise to the top, oftentimes reaching past more connected people to get there.

Well, not really. President Trump, say, gets local Intel and has to make calls in real time from a situation room.

Elizabeth I gave Francis drake some ships and money and said, "have fun!" She had no idea what he was up against on the other side of the world. He'd been out of communication for months. 

On 1/20/2020 at 6:54 PM, Voltaire said:

You mean like your hero? Numerous bankruptcies and dodging the draft. Lol you trumptards are a joke. Like I say do us a favor and move to Russia or China already.

And FYI, I actually served my four years and have yet to file even one bankruptcy. And I am about as liberal as it gets. 

• Confused 1

On 1/20/2020 at 6:03 PM, iam90sbaby said:

60% of conservatives are married vs 39% of liberals, 42% for moderates, for comparison.  

Your idol has been married several times. Trades them in for a younger model every few years, like a car. And the only reason they with him is because of his money. You fockin trumptards need to get some better material.

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Your idol has been married several times. Trades them in for a younger model every few years, like a car. And the only reason they with him is because of his money. You fockin trumptards need to get some better material.

Triggered. 

Nobody elected this guy for his morale values. Go ahead and hit him over the head on infidelity, racism, draft dodging, obesity. Economics and illegal aliens. Those are the only things that matter to his voters big picture. Everything else are non issues.

All I care about is the economy. Don't care about parties, other stupid issues that don't impact my life. I would have voted for Hillary had she lowered my tax rate. And all the ranting about the 1%ers, give me a break. Their quality of life is not much better than the average American. Warren Buffet eats at McDonald's everyday, lives in a modest home and is obese. My life is actually better than his because I don't eat crap food, I'm physically fit and don't have to deal with the stress of managing billions of dollars that can't buy anything I actually need.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Triggered. 

I love the "idol" talk. That's all they got left.

Oh and the bankruptcy. I guess Trump should have given up in life like Urethra did.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I love the "idol" talk. That's all they got left.

Oh and the bankruptcy. I guess Trump should have given up in life like Urethra did.

This is why Biden has to be the nominee. He has a lot of the same stuff in his past as DT. Should be fun.  

Remember when the Dems told us that if Donald J Trump was elected President the stock market would crash and he would drive us into a depression?

are they stupid, liars, or both?

If I'm a racist for wanting a lower tax rate and wanting good returns on my investments then guilty as charged. I'm the biggest racist there is then. You got me. I will hang my head in shame. Just ignore the smile on my face.

27 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Remember when the Dems told us that if Donald J Trump was elected President the stock market would crash and he would drive us into a depression?

are they stupid, liars, or both?

Mark Cuban stated that if Trump was elected he would pull all of his money out of the stock market.

I hope he did, but I doubt it.

Like I say do us a favor and move to Russia or China already.

Thanks, I'll consider it.

• Haha 1

Even for someone with an average 401K, the returns are anywhere from 22-30%. That's about 30-50K a year on average in gains for a modest account. They may hate Trump but they aren't hating their quarterly statements that's for damn sure. As long as that continues, with 51% of Americans with money in the markets how is this guy going to lose. Because of poor morale character. Give me a break.   

14 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Even for someone with an average 401K, the returns are anywhere from 22-30%. That's about 30-50K a year on average in gains for a modest account. They may hate Trump but they aren't hating their quarterly statements that's for damn sure. As long as that continues, with 51% of Americans with money in the markets how is this guy going to lose. Because of poor morale character. Give me a break.   

Is that really all that important to anyone aged 18 to 45 though?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I can't tell if this is a joke or not...

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If it's not, then they should not be allowed to vote.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

I can't tell if this is a joke or not...

What I mean by that is that their 401k accounts are going to change a lot over the years by the time they are able to retire.  If I was planning on retiring in the next 5 years I would be a higher priority for me but I have another 30 years yet.  While it is important, it's not at the top of my priority list.

Most people in the 18-25 don't even understand their 401k accounts.  I know my younger employees know very little about them and contribute little to no money to them.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not the leftist losers, they still love with mom and dad and vote for Democrats.  

Adult working indepent non loser people have them,  care about them and will vote for trump because he's done a fantastic job in every meaningful measurable metric. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Not the leftist losers, they still love with mom and dad and vote for Democrats.  

Adult working indepent non loser people have them,  care about them and will vote for trump because he's done a fantastic job in every meaningful measurable metric. 

You base a lot of your comments off of stereotypes and generalities.

The only true way to earn money is not to earn it at all. Make the money earn it. Those that are slaving for it and not investing the odds of having any financial success are uncommonly rare. These seem to be Bernie and Warren people, thinking they can somehow elect someone who can somehow bypass this system for them and take them to the financial promise land.