Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Edex V - Farmer's Insurance - TEAMS

The All non Drafted Team

Danny Lee, Martin Laird, Patrick Rodgers, Aaron Baddely, Bo Hoag, Xinjun Zhang 

lets see who loses to this group

They only show the shot tracker for the guys on the South Course this week.

6 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

They still have a Shot Tracker for individual players, yes. They used to have one where you could see everyone's shots on the same page. Like a leaderboard on steroids. It was truly awesome. Color coded and everything. 

Hmm I don’t remember that. Just the single player or their group color coded

On 1/20/2020 at 9:19 AM, Cruzer said:

2020 Farmer's Insurance Open

Alias:.....Justin Rose.....Bud Cauley.....Cameron Champ.....Keith Mitchell.....Steve Stricker.....John Huh

CBF:.....Rory McIlroy.....Keegan Bradley.....Jason Kokrak.....Henrik Norlander.....Bronson Burgoon.....Max Homa

LOD:.....Jon Rahm.....Matthew Wolff.....Francesco Molinari.....Sepp Straka.....Cameron Davis......Matthew Nesmith

Ed:.....Xander Schauffele.....Phil Mickelson.....Emiliano Grillo.....Nick Watney.....Kyle Stanley.....Luke List

W-Wonder:.....Tiger Woods.....Marc Leishman.....Lanto Griffin.....Carlos Ortiz.....Pat Perez.....Scott Stallings

Fumble:.....Tony Finau.....Jordan Spieth..... Byeong Hun-An.....Sam Burns.....Matt Jones.....Harold Varner III

Pat:.....Hideki Matsuyama.....Scottie Scheffler.....C.T. Pan.....Sebastion Munoz.....Sung Kang.....Cameron Tringale

Doodahman:.....Rickie Fowler.....Brandt Snedeker.....Russell Knox.....Billy Horschel.....Denny McCarthy.....Tom Hoge

Dain:.....Collin Morikawa..... Joaquin Niemann..... Dylan Frittelli.....Brendan Steele.....Jhonattan Vegas.....Kevin Tway

Cruzer:.....Jason Day.....Ryan Palmer.....Talor Gooch.....Bubba Watson.....Cheeson Hadley.....DJ Trahan

Cloaca:.....Gary Woodland.....Cameron Smith.....JB Holmes.....Lucas Glover.....Jason Dufner.....Maverick McNealy

KSB:.....Patrick Reed.....Sungjae Im.....Harris English.....Joel Dahmen.....Rory Sabbatini.....Grayson Murray

That's a wrap.............but a piss poor one at that.

* We got lucky with a late West Coast start - but this is unacceptable gentlemen. The 1 good thing left on the Geek board and we're gonna fock it up too.

* We'll chalk it up to the 1st tourney of the year, being out of sync - but next time, make an effort to be around - or leave a list w/me please.

* Looking at the rosters, some of you are in great shape if a soccer game breaks out.

* Kiss of Death goes to W-Wonder - should run a away with it... I'll be battling Alias for sewer rights.

* Pat - the mail room guys are on alert, stamp meter is locked and loaded!

Welcome to Edex Cup V, 2020 - good luck to all.  :pointstosky:

13 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

The All non Drafted Team

Danny Lee, Martin Laird, Patrick Rodgers, Aaron Baddely, Bo Hoag, Xinjun Zhang 

lets see who loses to this group

I was gonna do that.

My 6 man team of  hacks

Wyndham Clark
Michael Thompson
Martin Laird
Peter Uihlein
Lucas Bjerregaard
Patrick Rodgers

16 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Hmm I don’t remember that. Just the single player or their group color coded

It was awesome. It's a shame they ever got rid of it. It's been gone about four years now. 

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

* We got lucky with a late West Coast start - but this is unacceptable gentlemen. The 1 good thing left on the Geek board and we're gonna fock it up too.

* We'll chalk it up to the 1st tourney of the year, being out of sync - but next time, make an effort to be around - or leave a list w/me please.

* Looking at the rosters, some of you are in great shape if a soccer game breaks out.

* Kiss of Death goes to W-Wonder - should run a away with it... I'll be battling Alias for sewer rights.

Brainstorming....what about voting on a odds sheet...then if you are 90 mins past your pick time..you get the default next man on the sheet (assuming you didnt provide a list)...something like that..pick a time...like 8 am to 7pm window each day...again..just brainstorming..dont throw shade lol.(cool use of shade lingo)

8 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Brainstorming....what about voting on a odds sheet...then if you are 90 mins past your pick time..you get the default next man on the sheet (assuming you didnt provide a list)...something like that..pick a time...like 8 am to 7pm window each day...again..just brainstorming..dont throw shade lol.(cool use of shade lingo)

Has teeth, I like it.

There has to be something in place to keep the draft moving - and outside of straight up passing a guy, this makes more sense.

14 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Has teeth, I like it.

There has to be something in place to keep the draft moving - and outside of straight up passing a guy, this makes more sense.

Im sure we can tweak it to be useful with a pow wow.  I cant see anyone really opposed.  Other than a few favorites..most using the odds sheets anyway in later rounds

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

we have never, ever, ever, never, ever not finished a draft by the start of the tourney in 5 years.  Leave it alone, it will grow.

have only skipped a person once. can't quite place who it was. :dunno:

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

we have never, ever, ever, never, ever not finished a draft by the start of the tourney in 5 years.  Leave it alone, it will grow.

You're not the one sitting around chasing people to get the draft moving an update the board for all.

Something needs to be done if this continues........ Hopefully it will get back to normal pace.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

been a long minute since I went to pgatour.com to keep track of scores.

I run a pool at work for every tourney.  5 of us in a year long thing.  Draft four each week.  $10/man if you get the winner.  Weekly prizes for best team score and a couple other random things.  $100/man for most number of wins during the year and $100/man for best yearly score relative to par.  If you have a guy that misses the cut, you get his worst score from thu-fri posted as his sat-sun "Scores".  If a guy DQs or WDs you get the worst score of anyone each day he doesn't post a score.

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

You're not the one sitting around chasing people to get the draft moving an update the board for all.

Something needs to be done if this continues........ Hopefully it will get back to normal pace.

I am much busier at this job than I have ever been. Sh1t happens sometimes, people get busy. We all appreciate your efforts in running the draft and getting it finished. 

To force people into picking people ruins the spirit of the whole thing

43 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I would be on board with this, especially is the geek isn't logged into FFtoday site.

6 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

I would be on board with this, especially is the geek isn't logged into FFtoday site.

cell phones are the way to go, everyone gets a text. That way we can see Doodoo and load have the same number

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, edjr said:

cell phones are the way to go, everyone gets a text. That way we can see Doodoo and load have the same number

fock that. 😁

I'll never be more than a few minutes with either of my 2 teams. I got my phone open to the draft and can draft from anywhere. 

Problem with the odds sheet is that there are multiple players with the same odds so who do you take? The guy ranked higher on the tour?

I think we should be fine as is barring a site meltdown in the middle of a draft. I'll step up my berating of people if it helps.

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

You held us up more than anyone I think?

also you guys are overblowing it. The final pick was made late Wednesday night. Even a bright and early Thursday Tournament start would not have been an issue. Even with 12 people and all the delays and this being event number 1 of the year we were still fine

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Im sure we can tweak it to be useful with a pow wow.  I cant see anyone really opposed.  Other than a few favorites..most using the odds sheets anyway in later rounds

I don’t use an odds sheet at all. Maybe that’s been my problem hahaha. I have a method I use but I notice for this event it had some contrast to gambling odds especially in the later rounds 

The biggest reason for delays is when we increased it to 12 people. There used to be only 8 or 9 of us the first couple years. Not saying it’s a bad thing, I like more people in it but it’s also a few more people who have work and schedules of their own. That makes it more jumbled.

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

I’m pumped. It’s a brand new season. I’m tied for first! 🤣

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Me...last year...

It is finally midnight and I've turned into a pumpkin

The Hoff

Lanto was a solid pick over benji an

I quit, see you in February

3 hours ago, edjr said:

I am much busier at this job than I have ever been. Sh1t happens sometimes, people get busy. We all appreciate your efforts in running the draft and getting it finished. 

To force people into picking people ruins the spirit of the whole thing

For sure, and I think all are sympathetic to that.

But there's a difference between getting tied up for 30 minutes and totally disappearing for 2 hours at a time. 

I think it will work itself out - we'll get back on track...We'll see.

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I've got 3 guys over par - already in mid season form! :banana:

I got 5 over par. Rahm & a bunch of no skill terdlets.

Watching the GC now -

If instead of Standford and Tiger Woods - Notah Begay goes to say the Univ. of Arizoa, and is Rory Sabbatini's best bud................does he ever land a job at the GC?

As long as TW is alive, Notah has a job at GC as long as he wants. :D

8 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Watching the GC now -

If instead of Standford and Tiger Woods - Notah Begay goes to say the Univ. of Arizoa, and is Rory Sabbatini's best bud................does he ever land a job at the GC?

As long as TW is alive, Notah has a job at GC as long as he wants. :D

Maybe Tiger and Notah “Begay buddies.”

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Fock  YOU, Molinari. he's out already as is Septic Straka.

Molinari hasn't been right since his Master's collapse... It totally mind focked him.

My guy is winning. That's worth $50 this year right?

or is it $100?

free entry for the rest of the 7 tourneys? 

Ryan Palmer - FFS. :rolleyes:

That's what I get for drafting an Aggie - worthless fock.

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

My guy is winning. That's worth $50 this year right?

or is it $100?

free entry for the rest of the 7 tourneys? 

We don't call you doodooman

3 under or 5 over. Great 3rd round pick between 2 players