Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Tim Tebow finally got some pussssy

Yes she's been banging jungle black bucks all of her life so he was never going to live up to that standard in the bedroom.

Beautiful girl. Happy for him. Guy is REALLY nice and sincere. Anyone who hates on someone like that is usually an who’s unhappy and jealous of them 

• Like 3

It would be funny if on their wedding night she started her period and per Leviticus, he couldn't touch her for 7 days.

Unclean, unclean!!!  :cry:

Good for him though.  She's a cutie.  Hopefully, to her surprise, he just railed her.

30 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It would be funny if on their wedding night she started her period and per Leviticus, he couldn't touch her for 7 days.

Unclean, unclean!!!  :cry:

Good for him though.  She's a cutie.  Hopefully, to her surprise, he just railed her.

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Beautiful girl. Happy for him. Guy is REALLY nice and sincere. Anyone who hates on someone like that is usually an who’s unhappy and jealous of them 

Is this your opinion or your BILs?

3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Is this your opinion or your BILs?

What does my DYING BIL have to do with this? You’re a real d1ck for trying to bring him in with this when he’s literally close to dying 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sux Alias? 

Been meaning to ask you and Voltaire this. The street food in China. Have you ever had any? Or do the stalls/shops just look too filthy to try? Trying to find a good Chinese street food to make for a Chinese New Year party we are going to. Looking for some ideas so I figured you might know of some good street food you’ve had while there 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Been meaning to ask you and Voltaire this. The street food in China. Have you ever had any? Or do the stalls/shops just look too filthy to try? Trying to find a good Chinese street food to make for a Chinese New Year party we are going to. Looking for some ideas so I figured you might know of some good street food you’ve had while there 

I used to eat it all the time my first year. I almost never eat Chinese food anymore though. It sucks and yeah, the filth issue.

Maybe the scallion pancakes? There are lots of recipes on Google. Or maybe jidan bing. It's kind of an egg crepe wrap thing. Also recipes if you Google.

The tradional thing for Chinese new year would be dumplings of course. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I used to eat it all the time my first year. I almost never eat Chinese food anymore though. It sucks and yeah, the filth issue.

Maybe the scallion pancakes? There are lots of recipes on Google. Or maybe jidan bing. It's kind of an egg crepe wrap thing. Also recipes if you Google.

The tradional thing for Chinese new year would be dumplings of course. 

Yea I can find a recipe no problem. It’s the ideas that I’m lacking since I haven’t been. We are gonna have 20-30 people there easily so I’ll be making it in advance instead of there at the time of the party. Should be fun and I don’t think too many people will bring different Chinese foods (mainly cause when you get that many people together you’re gonna have people who don’t eat Chinese or don’t want it). So I’m looking for something that can hold up and be authentic. 

12 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sux Alias? 

I miss my dead poosays :(  Boots and Biscuit

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Totally agree with you, Digby.  
Tebow seems to be a class act all the way around since day one, but he might have out kicked his coverage here....Demi is drop dead beautiful, imo.  Perfect girl next door grew up kinda thing.  :spank:

Good for him...and her  :thumbsup:

Just now, SUXBNME said:

Totally agree with you, Digby.  
Tebow seems to be a class act all the way around since day one, but he might have out kicked his coverage here....Demi is drop dead beautiful, imo.  Perfect girl next door grew up kinda thing.  :spank:

Good for him...and her  :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with landing a girl out of your league. I did. It’s hard to find a girl in her 20s who is beautiful, funny, sincere, friendly that can cook, clean, and have a good job. Most girls in their 20s nowadays are only good for focking and that’s it. Can’t cook, don’t clean, and are alcoholics. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Nothing wrong with landing a girl out of your league. I did. It’s hard to find a girl in her 20s who is beautiful, funny, sincere, friendly that can cook, clean, and have a good job. Most girls in their 20s nowadays are only good for focking and that’s it. Can’t cook, don’t clean, and are alcoholics. 

And they love to run their focking mouths. The older I get, the more I value a woman who can shut the fock up and entertain herself. 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

And they love to run their focking mouths. The older I get, the more I value a woman who can shut the fock up and entertain herself. 

Yep. My wife doesn’t yap all the time. Hell I talk more than she does (but I’m a big talker so yea). Her best friend in Nebraska? Holy fock nuggets man. That girl does NOT shut up. My in-laws even make jokes about her never shutting up. Her bf (who is also her cousin that she grew up with but they aren’t related by blood) is one of those extremely quiet guys so it works out for them I guess lol 

14 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Vid / pics or it didn't happen :mad:

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

My GF is like Brooklyn 99's Rosa Diaz.

No joke. It's mostly pure joy, but sometimes... a pain in the ass.

I'll take it.

26 minutes ago, sderk said:

My GF is like Brooklyn 99's Rosa Diaz.

No joke. It's mostly pure joy, but sometimes... a pain in the ass.

I'll take it.

Mine is usually very quiet. So much so that in America, people would ask her if she speaks English.

90% of the time, we are in different rooms doing whatever. But once in a while, she feels the need to come in and babble about something some friend of hers I don't know is up to. She, like every other woman I've ever known, doesn't seem to get what  a book in front of my face means. 

As for Tebow, I mean, I admire the conviction and integrity. But if he was really sporting the V all this time, I weep for the enormous amount of premium tail he wasted. 

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

As for Tebow, I mean, I admire the conviction and integrity. But if he was really sporting the V all this time, I weep for the enormous amount of premium tail he wasted. 

Knew a few Christian guys who were " saving themselves". Always landed top shelf talent and they got everything short of homeplate ( the Clinton defintion of sex). Then they'd move on. The women they married fell short of what they turned away but are great wives and mothers. Gotta say those dudes are nothing to mock. 

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Like you say, if he did remain pure, he wasted his entire 20s. That's like not entering the NFL draft until you are 35 years old. Prime - wasted. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Like you say, if he did remain pure, he wasted his entire 20s. That's like not entering the NFL draft until you are 35 years old. Prime - wasted. 

And its not like he was missing your or my 20s. He was missing Heisman trophy winning qb at the University of Florida turned first round draft pick 20's. That dude could have had a different 9 or 10 every night.

45 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you think he pulled the anal is ok angle?

Ive known a couple of those girls. They'll suck it and take it in the brown eye all day, but still call themselves virgins. 

9 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

There are a bunch of shelters in your area that can help with that.  Not the same obviously, but still fulfilling.

13 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

What does my DYING BIL have to do with this? You’re a real d1ck for trying to bring him in with this when he’s literally close to dying 

i dont post or read here much anymore. didn't know your BIL was dying. Just playing off how you used to reference him in every other post like your security blanket. 

sorry about that, my bad

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. My wife doesn’t yap all the time. Hell I talk more than she does (but I’m a big talker so yea). Her best friend in Nebraska? Holy fock nuggets man. That girl does NOT shut up. My in-laws even make jokes about her never shutting up. Her bf (who is also her cousin that she grew up with but they aren’t related by blood) is one of those extremely quiet guys so it works out for them I guess lol 

Either she or you don't know what a cousin is.

cous·in
/ˈkəz(ə)n/
noun

1. a child of one's uncle or aunt.
    • a person belonging to the same extended family.

19 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Either she or you don't know what a cousin is.

cous·in
/ˈkəz(ə)n/
noun

1. a child of one's uncle or aunt.
    • a person belonging to the same extended family.

Talk about a massive failure 😂😂😂

You must not can read. It’s her cousin by marriage. (Like I JUST said). You work out what that means. If you’re too stupid to figure that out then god have mercy on your pathetic soul 

16 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

(but I’m a big talker so yea). 

We know. And it’s usually made up. 

there we go. A non BIL insulting jab 😉

4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

We know. And it’s usually made up. 

there we go. A non BIL insulting jab 😉

;) 

Liar. No way. Impossible. He was the starting QB at Florida. Absolute no chance he didn't nail some hot blonde co-ed during his college days. Zero.