Sign in to follow this  
NFL conference championship ratings hit 11-year low...

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Nonsense.... players with toughness try for that ball. Bradys going after that, no doubt. 

Tommy Pigtails drooped that pass in SB52 when he heard footsteps. He also colors his hair, French kisses his son and pees sitting down.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Brady is tough? Since when? 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Not impressed after 19 years. 1-2 good ones. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not impressed after 19 years. 1-2 good ones. 

That 1st one retires Chandelier Wentz

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Tommy Pigtails drooped that pass in SB52 when he heard footsteps. He also colors his hair, French kisses his son and pees sitting down.

He ain't no Wentz, that's for sure. :lol:

21 minutes ago, edjr said:

That was a mean ass hit....wow

37 minutes ago, edjr said:

That's true. Lol. 

48 minutes ago, edjr said:

As I said, tough as fock. The players know this and respect it. Faggotuy fans opinions ? Who cares...driven by envy. 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Nonsense.... players with toughness try for that ball. Bradys going after that, no doubt. 

Now, that's funny.  I wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers could even see where the ball was by the time he turned around.  The ball was on the other side of the line and no QB was getting that.  I know some QBs would have tired but not all because they didn't have a chance.

Face it, the NFL has changed the game to the point where it sucks. The majority of fans use the game as a reason to get drunk and gamble. 

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Face it, the NFL has changed the game to the point where it sucks. The majority of fans use the game as a reason to get drunk and gamble. 

And either fans are stupid, or owners are just flat out brilliant.....................................prolly both.

Given the piss poor product, the lopsided offense rules, the lack of competent officiating, the joke of a Commissioner - it's blows my mind how stadiums still sellout.

At Jerry World, forget about the season ticket hickey - at Jerry World you can finance your Personal Seating License for up to 29 years, at 8%! THEN after that, you can worry about what the actual tickets are gonna run......... And believe it or not, there's a waiting list in Dallas for them! :doh:

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Given the piss poor product, the lopsided offense rules, the lack of competent officiating, the joke of a Commissioner - it's blows my mind how stadiums still sellout.

I am not sure it is possible to have what is viewed as competent officiating anymore.  I think they do a great job with the rules, but the rules are focked up and the fans blame the refs.  As far as sellouts go, I guarantee you that regular season sellouts with be under 50% in 5 years (if we ever get real numbers). The young fans aren't nearly as interested in going as our generation was.

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

And either fans are stupid, or owners are just flat out brilliant.....................................prolly both.

At Jerry World, forget about the season ticket hickey - at Jerry World you can finance your Personal Seating License for up to 29 years, at 8%. THEN after that, you can worry about what the actual tickets are gonna run......... And believe it or not, there's a waiting list in Dallas for them! :doh:

Their next move is eliminating the kick off entirely. I think the pro bowl is going to test The new format this year.

6 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

I am not sure it is possible to have what is viewed as competent officiating anymore.  I think they do a great job with the rules, but the rules are focked up and the fans blame the refs.  As far as sellouts go, I guarantee you that regular season sellouts with be under 50% in 5 years (if we ever get real numbers). The young fans aren't nearly as interested in going as our generation was.

I think the rule combined with TV replay.

Honestly they can call holding on the line or contact on wr on every single play. NFL needs to coordinate with the networks to stop breaking down every play in that manor

maybe the radio stations can cash in on the tv slump.

You are watching a game in real time while it is being officiated in 1/10 second replays. I cannot see how this is entertaining. Why watch when you have to be told what has happened?

On 1/21/2020 at 12:22 PM, edjr said:

That's what everyone said when Houston was up 24 to 0, not a single person in the world thought they'd win that game, people calling for Andy Reid's job.  Bill O'brien out Andy Reided Andy Reid

Not everyone.

I think part of it was that you simply did not have anything interesting in terms of match ups, unfortunately the best teams weren't playing so the entire thing was sorta meh.......

Just now, RLLD said:

I think part of it was that you simply did not have anything interesting in terms of match ups, unfortunately the best teams weren't playing so the entire thing was sorta meh.......

Even as a KC fan I was hoping for a KC/Balt Championship rematch, however it was awesome watching the Lamar Hunt trophy being presented to his family in Arrowhead.