Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Who should we test?  Everyone?

I think the CDC should set up some guidelines that explain what parameters/symptoms doctor's and hospitals should use to determine if a Coronavirus 19 test is needed.

Oh, wait

1 hour ago, Meglamaniac said:

I think the CDC should set up some guidelines that explain what parameters/symptoms doctor's and hospitals should use to determine if a Coronavirus 19 test is needed.

Oh, wait

Edit, I had extremely poor reading comprehension when reading the article.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/gov-newsom-28-positive-coronavirus-cases-in-california

My wife works for a doctor that is the school doctor for a private school in Connecticut. Lots of Chinese students. The state told them to stock up on supplies now that when it hits it will move fast and the hospitals won’t be able to handle it. Could be caution. They already told the students  from other countries that if they leave on spring break they can’t come back. 

The White house moved on Thursday to tighten control on coronavirus messaging by government health officials and scientists, directing them to clear all statements and public appearances with VP Mike Pence.  Dr Anthony Fauri, one of the country's leading experts on viruses and the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, told associates that the White House instructed him not to say anything else without clearance.  😲

Ladies and gentleman, we have officially become authoritarian nation. You will only get the information that the dictator wants you to get.  Don't expect to be told how many new cases spring up every day. Trump has officially told everyone that he will release the information that he wants released. 

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The White house moved on Thursday to tighten control on coronavirus messaging by government health officials and scientists, directing them to clear all statements and public appearances with VP Mike Pence.  Dr Anthony Fauri, one of the country's leading experts on viruses and the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, told associates that the White House instructed him not to say anything else without clearance.  😲

Ladies and gentleman, we have officially become authoritarian nation. You will only get the information that the dictator wants you to get.  Don't expect to be told how many new cases spring up every day. Trump has officially told everyone that he will release the information that he wants released. 

Good. 👍

24 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The CDC guidelines were wrong, they just allowed California to go from 1 communicably spread case to 29 in 12 hours, there are also 8400 more people under watch because of not enough testing kits.

Who knows where else this is starting. Are there other people in major cities that have it and are not being tested.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/gov-newsom-28-positive-coronavirus-cases-in-california

Were they brought to California or contracted the virus while in California?

God you're an idiot Newbie.  Isn't there a third board you can go get banned from?  Or maybe I'm not giving you enough credit.  How many are you banned from that you felt the need to come back here under your 30th alias?

• Thanks 1

Just saw that all information coming out has to go through Pence. That’s how you handle a situation like this. Command and control. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Stand at attention and salute your dictator, while you post, you bastard...and smile b1tch!

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Were they brought to California or contracted the virus while in California?

Good catch, I edited my post as to not provide false information.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

God you're an idiot Newbie.  Isn't there a third board you can go get banned from?  Or maybe I'm not giving you enough credit.  How many are you banned from that you felt the need to come back here under your 30th alias?

What's your problem?  Facts pissing you off?

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just saw that all information coming out has to go through Pence. That’s how you handle a situation like this. Command and control. 

Works in china

Not to be all “been there done that” but considering experience is the best teacher, let me say that right after 9/11 the amount of nonsense that was being put out there because every manager and commissioner in NYC had to jump in front of a mic was staggering. I remember going home after a shift and putting on the news and saying , “well that’s wrong”. They finally clamped down on it, but some of it was too late. I bet the Bush administration wishes Christy Todd Whitman, the head of the EPA, wasn’t going around claiming the air was safe. Anyone anywhere near ground zero knew that was bullshit. And it cost people their lives. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

God you're an idiot Newbie.  

:lol:

MOST. ACCURATE. POST. EVER!!!

6 minutes ago, posty said:

MOST. ACCURATE. POST. EVER!!!

Look. Once again, the guy who pretends to have me on ignore just can't help posting about me. Do you dream about me too?  lol

2 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

The misinformation/disinformation/lies that you continually post and that are continually pointed out are far from "facts". 

No matter how many times you make this claim they are still not going to be facts, you're just pushing forward crap that's been proven over and over to be crap

Remember when MKB4 got bannored years ago for posting info on the mange bored without sourcing the context? 

35 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Good catch, I edited my post as to not provide false information.

I commend you for this, wish others would follow suit

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What's your problem?  Facts pissing you off?

"Facts", there you go again. LOL

AP fact check dings Democrats for false coronavirus claims

The Associated Press is calling out two leading Democratic presidential candidates for what the outlet says were inaccurate comments about the government's ability to address diseases like the coronavirus.

Former Vice President Joe Biden and former New York City Mayor Mike Bloombergwere "both wrong" to say critical health agencies faced funding cuts. While discussing the coronavirus during Tuesday's debate, those candidates blamed President Trump for restricting resources for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and National Institutes of Health (NIH).
https://www.foxnews.com/media/ap-fact-check-biden-bloomberg-coronavirus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

The Associated Press is calling out two leading Democratic presidential candidates for what the outlet says were inaccurate comments about the government's ability to address diseases like the coronavirus.

Former Vice President Joe Biden and former New York City Mayor Mike Bloombergwere "both wrong" to say critical health agencies faced funding cuts. While discussing the coronavirus during Tuesday's debate, those candidates blamed President Trump for restricting resources for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and National Institutes of Health (NIH).

Biden and Bloomberg spreading false information?  Gee imagine that...

57 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Give it a rest spanky.  We know Trump.  You've got 5 more years.  I don't think you'll make it.  

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Edit, I had extremely poor reading comprehension when reading the article.

Others took your unintentional fake news and promoted it as well.  I think we should stick to what the higher ups have to say about this issue, and leave our interpretation out.

44 minutes ago, Strike said:

this x 100

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Fake news. Deep state. Republican operatives. Fox News LOL   

Isn't it cool when politicians can say anything they want and if anyone fact checks them, it's THOSE people who are being dishonest?  

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Others took your unintentional fake news and promoted it as well.  I think we should stick to what the higher ups have to say about this issue, and leave our interpretation out.

sounds like the 2016 election :dunno:

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

sounds like the 2016 election :dunno:

I don’t understand  what you are saying but, I don’t think the public should nor want to know everything our Government does.  

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

I don’t understand  what you are saying but, I don’t think the public should nor want to know everything our Government does.  

It's simple.   Whatever Obama did, the lunatic right thought he was wrong.  Whatever Trump does, the lunatic left thinks he is wrong. There is no winning for anyone as POTUS, ever. They cannot be correct.

PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE FOCKING IDIOTS!

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

It was the most important thing he had to do. Name someone as the liaison between the health experts and the American people. He chose another yes-man who will feed us the Trump version. Possibly the most damaging move he's made in his horrific presidency. People will die because of it. Many

Journalists and individuals who use social media (Twitter in particular) don't need, and are better off, without using a political leader as the person to shape what you should think and do in this situation. 

Journalists should weed through information to present the most helpful and important info to people who are not going to fish around themselves. And then most of under 65 can look up stuff for ourselves and we have the advantage of disease professionals, and others with relevant expertise to throw into the mix, on Twitter having public conversations about what's up.

Whenever you have the ability to ascertain something directly from a source, rather than filtered through the government (fed gov especially) and with a huge delay, go with that.

Johns Hopkins guy was saying over two weeks ago community transmission was likely happening or would be soon.

27 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

This is a forums, it is for discussion of our interpretation of news. That is not the first time and it wont be the last time that I post something that is incorrect.

My opinion is that the CDC and the federal government are both messing up a prime opportunity to slow the spread in America. I commend Trump for his politically incorrect decision to close travel from China, however more recently he has not done enough.

19 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I don't think anyone's dispute the "everything" part.  Perhaps maybe I'd rather hear from health experts on an impending pandemic than a guy who thinks you can get windmill noise cancer and cares more about his approval rating and votes than he does the lives of the american people. 

4 minutes ago, naomi said:

Journalists and individuals who use social media (Twitter in particular) don't need, and are better off, without using a political leader as the person to shape what you should think and do in this situation. 

Journalists should weed through information to present the most helpful and important info to people who are not going to fish around themselves. And then most of under 65 can look up stuff for ourselves and we have the advantage of disease professionals, and others with relevant expertise to throw into the mix, on Twitter having public conversations about what's up.

Whenever you have the ability to ascertain something directly from a source, rather than filtered through the government (fed gov especially) and with a huge delay, go with that.

Johns Hopkins guy was saying over two weeks ago community transmission was likely happening or would be soon.

In the coming weeks, we're going to be getting figures on how many people have contracted it and how many have died.  And there will be no truth to it because it's all filtered through Trump who will try to lie to the public and say there's nothing to worry about.  This is the guy who used a sharpie on a NWS map rather than admit he was wrong. 

The letter UC Davis Med sent out to its staff explaining the patient: 

Having lunch looking out at this place at the moment.

11 minutes ago, naomi said:

Journalists should weed through information to present the most helpful and important info to people who are not going to fish around themselves.

Never happen...  Because of social media, everyone wants to be first...  That is why social media is one of the reasons for our the downfall of our society...

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I don't think anyone's dispute the "everything" part.  Perhaps maybe I'd rather hear from health experts on an impending pandemic

I erased the childish part.  What health expert do you want to hear from?  I happen to trust health experts are part of the plan to eradicate this impending pandemic.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

In the coming weeks, we're going to be getting figures on how many people have contracted it and how many have died.  And there will be no truth to it because it's all filtered through Trump who will try to lie to the public and say there's nothing to worry about.  This is the guy who used a sharpie on a NWS map rather than admit he was wrong. 

Word gets out and local officials aren't going to be muzzled. They may choose to hold things back, and that's a different story, but even if a POTUS wants to run an authoritarian ship, we're not set up to let them do that, as far as info control.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

In the coming weeks, we're going to be getting figures on how many people have contracted it and how many have died.  And there will be no truth to it because it's all filtered through Trump who will try to lie to the public and say there's nothing to worry about.  

You’d rather trust twitter and your Facebook friends.  Bwahahahaha

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am disappointed in Trumps response so far. We need 2-3 more days of massive stock drops and then maybe he will get serious about a response.  He needs to increase the budget to fight this by at least a factor of 10, even the democrats proposed a laughably small budget.

The other thing that needs done is testing needs increased ASAP like south korea. If hot spots are not identified quickly we will end up with a city that is as bad as Wuhan.

I bet there is a run on supplies in Northern California today.

You are whiny TDS biotch.

Nothing he does will satisfy your sky screaming gay arse.

• Haha 1