Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

5 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

WOW - a siren.  

what exactly is your post supposed to tell us?

That she likes to be dramatic and cause panic.

I would assume the sirens are domestic violence related calls.

People's patience has to be wearing thin. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

This. It's pretty disgusting, you can also tell it works on the ill-informed.

Absolutely.  I liked when one of the reporters, at a pandemic briefing, brought up the senate insider trading thing, leaving out Feinstein.  Fock these people and Fock the ones that watch a two second clip and think they know whats what. Useful idiots. 

• Like 1

Trump is giving false hope!

Trump is fear mongering! 

That’s exactly what that douche from CNN did. But of course, OMB. Always. 

3 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

That she likes to be dramatic and cause panic.

If that was true, I'd have to say I'm generally super sh!tty at reaching my goal. Leaving all sorts of material on the cutting room floor.

But I did get carried away with info that wasn't objective enough to pass on. I mean it's likely there's some reality reflected in there, given what we know is happening in NYC, but that wasn't reliable context. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

The media isn’t supposed to ask about Trump’s nonstop lies during the pandemic?

That's the dumbest possible response to the tweet I posted. Contratz.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

That's the dumbest possible response to the tweet I posted. Contratz.

The tweet you posted was retarded.

Garbage in garbage out. :dunno: 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

The tweet you posted was retarded.

Garbage in garbage out. :dunno: 

That's what I figured, I think we're done here. If anything though and, I know you have an online persona to protect but, I'm gonna assume that secretly you'll stop falling for media edits and watch the whole thing in it's entirety. It will keep you from looking like such a focking idiot going forward.

So, that's a positive even if you won't admit it.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

To the surprise of nobody the deranged left is back to their bread and butter:

- Trump lies

- Trump is racist

Meanwhile his approval numbers keep rising, both in general and specific to his handling of TTBOM flu.

13 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

- Trump lies

- Trump is racist

Meanwhile his approval numbers keep rising, both in general and specific to his handling of TTBOM flu.

Exactly why,  libtards like Rachel Maddow and others want the networks to stop showing the briefings. More people actually watch it and not have it spoon fed after it’s been hacked up by their media overlords.  But they still have  duped morons like MDC they can count on to lap it up.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly why,  libtards like Rachel Maddow and others want the networks to stop showing the briefings. More people actually watch it and not have it spoon fed after it’s been hacked up by their media overlords.  But they still have  duped morons like MDC they can count on to lap it up.  

Nailed it, exposed. Can't save everybody.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

That's what I figured, I think we're done here. If anything though and, I know you have an online persona to protect but, I'm gonna assume that secretly you'll stop falling for media edits and watch the whole thing in it's entirety. It will keep you from looking like such a focking idiot going forward.

So, that's a positive even if you won't admit it.

That was a very Trumpian response to my simple question. :unsure: 

You must be a very stable genius too. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

- Trump lies

- Trump is racist

I'm going with Voltaire Flu.  TBBOM was out of the country when shiot went down.

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

How's that possible? 

She's second in line after the Vice President.

If Trump and Pence start hacking up a lung, you're looking at President Pelosi.

If no election, who knows. Chances of the election being called off in the same year as an impeachment are zero.

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

I'm going with Voltaire Flu.  TBBOM was out of the country when shiot went down.

It was just a week or two before it started that phillybear and I had dinner. We had a nice chopped pangolin with vegetables in soy sauce and a side dish of bat soup. I don't know what phillybear added, but it really brought out the flavor in the pangolin, wow. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

It was just a week or two before it started that phillybear and I had dinner. We had a nice chopped pangolin with vegetables in soy sauce and a side dish of bat soup. I don't know what phillybear added, but it really brought out the flavor in the pangolin, wow. 

:first:

22 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

Instead of making a new thread I'll post here in the original.

I wanna say thanks to the geeks for  being on top of this early. This thread was January 21 and got our attention pretty early in the process. No place else I visit online was talking about this and seeing it for what it was and could be.

Because of this group I had almost 2 months to financially prepare and also have 30 n95 masks between my brother and I. My mom owns a little general store and has a lot of health issues. If stuff gets bad and she needs to use those masks you guy may have very well saved her life.

You guys were on top of this from the jump and have given us a chance to be ready. Well done

The Shroomery beat us by a day.  Some interesting information in here as well.  https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/26443955

Well, Panzhihua is coming back to life. I went downtown today for the first time in a couple of weeks and was really surprised at the changes. Chinese girls dressed in summer clothes make me happy. The roads were 2/3 as congested as normal as were the stores. Pretty much every store is open again downtown. I ate a sit down dinner inside my favorite restaurant today (the German one).  

Mask discipline is getting lax as 20-30% of people aren't wearing them or not doing so properly. More people out and about. It seems like everybody is out there earning a paycheck except me. When are they going to open the schools back up? Fockers.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Well, Panzhihua is coming back to life. I went downtown today for the first time in a couple of weeks and was really surprised at the changes. Chinese girls dressed in summer clothes make me happy. The roads were 2/3 as congested as normal as were the stores. Pretty much every store is open again downtown. I ate a sit down dinner inside my favorite restaurant today (the German one).  

Mask discipline is getting lax as 20-30% of people aren't wearing them or not doing so properly. More people out and about. It seems like everybody is out there earning a paycheck except me. When are they going to open the schools back up? Fockers.

Good news.  Mostly. 

15 hours ago, MDC said:

That was a very Trumpian response to my simple question. :unsure: 

You must be a very stable genius too. :lol: 

Your stock responses are so boring.

On 3/21/2020 at 8:07 AM, bandrus1 said:

Instead of making a new thread I'll post here in the original.

I wanna say thanks to the geeks for  being on top of this early. This thread was January 21 and got our attention pretty early in the process. No place else I visit online was talking about this and seeing it for what it was and could be.

Because of this group I had almost 2 months to financially prepare and also have 30 n95 masks between my brother and I. My mom owns a little general store and has a lot of health issues. If stuff gets bad and she needs to use those masks you guy may have very well saved her life.

You guys were on top of this from the jump and have given us a chance to be ready. Well done

I wished I had supervised what my wife bought. I told her soon after I started this thread to go to Costco and load up on sh1t made in china. Paper towels, TP, medicine and none perishable goods like pasta, rice etc...

She went and bought one large roll not much pasta, rice. When I finally looked weeks later  I said wheres all the sh1t I told you stock up on? She said this was it. I sent her back out and said whatever you think you should buy triple it. but it was too late. Everyone else had started hoarding.

Don't get me wrong we are very well off and have everything we need. And if we have to make due we can. I have plenty of food and water/gas is still flowing.

46 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The benefit of not having  election  years. The US is borderline insane. Every Democrat trying to make a name. Andrew Cuomo setting up a 2024 run and honestly I give him a 60% shot. 

For those who buy into the chemtrails conspiracy there is a football field in the sky over DC.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Reality said:

Your stock responses are so boring.

But you keep responding. Not too interested in anything but tossing insults though. 

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

But you keep responding. Not too interested in anything but tossing insults though. 

Rich.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Rich.

Is today the day you name call or the day you whine about trolling? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Is today the day you name call or the day you whine about trolling? 

Rich.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:51 PM, wiffleball said:

I can't remember him using as a justification the fact that they were virus vectors.

I remember Trump and others stating that the aliens coming across our borders illegally haven't been vaccinated for diseases. Apparently,  health concerns are only a political act by Democrats. 

I closed the store today.   I'm tapping out.  I am just not willing to risk it anymore.  I feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette with each customer that walks through the door.  I mean, look at Rand Paul.  That dude's a physician and a senator.  He knows what to avoid and how to keep his hands clean and he gets it.   I don't know.  This was prolly the hardest decision I have had to make in recent memory and it's going to hurt financially but I think it's just too dangerous to stay open.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My office is by phone and appointment only.  May get rid of appointments all together.   Won't be writing much new business anyway. 

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

The benefit of not having  election  years. The US is borderline insane. Every Democrat trying to make a name. Andrew Cuomo setting up a 2024 run and honestly I give him a 60% shot. 

I was listening to a NYC radio station this morning and listened to his briefing.  I must admit, it was pretty good.  

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

I closed the store today.   I'm tapping out.  I am just not willing to risk it anymore.  I feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette with each customer that walks through the door.  I mean, look at Rand Paul.  That dude's a physician and a senator.  He knows what to avoid and how to keep his hands clean and he gets it.   I don't know.  This was prolly the hardest decision I have had to make in recent memory and it's going to hurt financially but I think it's just too dangerous to stay open.

Best wishes man.  Hang tough. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

My office is by phone and appointment only.  May get rid of appointments all together.   Won't be writing much new business anyway. 

I'd like to write a term life policy for riversco's sister.  :thumbsup:

I'mgoingtohell

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

I was listening to a NYC radio station this morning and listened to his briefing.  I must admit, it was pretty good.  

I believe way to many skeletons in closet