Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

11 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I believe way to many skeletons in closet

I don't know anything about him.  Today was the first time I have ever listened to him.  It seemed like he was speaking off the top of his head but might have been using notes.  He seemed pretty sharp though.  

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I don't know anything about him.  Today was the first time I have ever listened to him.  It seemed like he was speaking off the top of his head but might have been using notes.  He seemed pretty sharp though.  

I mean if you lean left he is very good but he is a politician and has some pretty dirty history with funneling money

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

I was listening to a NYC radio station this morning and listened to his briefing.  I must admit, it was pretty good.  

Worst Governor ever.  Not very bright, a petty tyrant in a high tax, business-unfriendly State.  Gives driver licenses to illegals.

Well, Trump and Biden make him sound like a friggin genius.  It was nice not to wince and turn the volume down when he opened his pie hole.

7 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Worst Governor ever.  Not very bright, a petty tyrant in a high tax, business-unfriendly State.  Gives driver licenses to illegals.

Signs the no bail law then runs away from it. Shut down an anti corruption unit he started when it wasn’t going his way.  

3 hours ago, fandandy said:

I closed the store today.   I'm tapping out.  I am just not willing to risk it anymore.  I feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette with each customer that walks through the door.  I mean, look at Rand Paul.  That dude's a physician and a senator.  He knows what to avoid and how to keep his hands clean and he gets it.   I don't know.  This was prolly the hardest decision I have had to make in recent memory and it's going to hurt financially but I think it's just too dangerous to stay open.

Best of luck to you

• Like 1

I had a gal come in the store recently who said she was an EMT and that this virus can remain aerosolized for 3 hours.  I thought maybe she was full of crap since I hadn't heard that but I just ran across this article:  https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200320192755.htm

Maybe this is old news here but I did not realize this.

The virus that causes COVID-19 remains for several hours to days on surfaces and in aerosols, a new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine found.

The study suggests that people may acquire the coronavirus through the air and after touching contaminated objects. Scientists discovered the virus is detectable for up to three hours in aerosols, up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel.

"This virus is quite transmissible through relatively casual contact, making this pathogen very hard to contain," said James Lloyd-Smith, a co-author of the study and a UCLA professor of ecology and evolutionary biology. "If you're touching items that someone else has recently handled, be aware they could be contaminated and wash your hands."

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Harvey Weinstein supposedly has the vid.  

So things are starting to look up. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Just when you think hes reached his max level of being a doosh nozzle

This is why the media and liberals in general suck. Nobody cares about this crap. 

3 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

What was taken out of context

I didnt watch the clip, but I did watch the press conference

my take was its good that he is self-quarantined because he might have been exposed

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I didnt watch the clip, but I did watch the press conference

my take was its good that he is self-quarantined because he might have been exposed

How do you interact in society when you can't tell somebody is blatantly being facetious?

That is an honest question. I dont care that he said it because I expect nothing less but if you can't see something that as a dig I wonder how much goes over your head daily

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

How do you interact in society when you can't tell somebody is blatantly being facetious?

That is an honest question. I dont care that he said it because I expect nothing less but if you can't see something that comment as a dog I wonder how much goes over your head daily

he makes comments, who cares, I dont, he told guys the other day to leave

hes doing stuff to help, Mitt did nothing to help the country, Pelosi has done nothing, they can all burn in hell for all I care

I have also come to realize he says alot of stuff for the simple fact that someone will b1tch about it

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he makes comments, who cares, I dont, he told guys the other day to leave

hes doing stuff to help, Mitt did nothing to help the country, Pelosi has done nothing, they can all burn in hell for all I care

Sooooo was it taken out of context or you don't care he said it?

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Sooooo was it taken out of context or you don't care he said it?

I guess I should watch the clip to see what they actually showed, but I have seen enough, other day, they show Trump just going off on the reporter, not the 5 minutes where he talked calmly and explained things and gave that doush plenty of time

but I know he mentioned Rand Paul, Rick Scott, Mitt, and Mike Lee all in the same paragraph

to be clear, I never care what he says, I have only cared about what hes done

and most of the stuff I see on twatter and CNN is edited clips

Fellas calm down. Making light of a US Senator possibly getting coronavirus is a total normal thing for the POTUS to do during a pandemic, if you consider the context. :thumbsup: 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Fellas calm down. Making light of a US Senator possibly getting coronavirus is a total normal thing for the POTUS to do during a pandemic, if you consider the context. :thumbsup: 

Again he didn’t make light of him possibly getting it. He made light of him being quarantined

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Again he didn’t make light of him possibly getting it. He made light of him being quarantined

😂

On 2/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, Djgb13 said:

Really? Cause Newbtard apparently is worried about it

Also, there is NOT going to be businesses shut down, cities shut down, people losing jobs, etc. None of that’s gonna happen lol. Don’t try and even say it will cause it’s not. Literally, just wash your hands, cover your cough, and if your sick stay home. That’s it. Same as the flu. In fact, 32 million people have been sick with the flu so far this season. 18K dead from it. That’s just this season which is usually starting in sept/oct and runs usually through feb/mar. So roughly 5-7 months. This virus has been going on for how long now? 2 months? How many deaths from this? Roughly around 2800 with majority of those taking place in China were the citizens are poor, malnourished, and don’t have good healthcare. 

My point? Coronavirus isn’t a big threat. Especially here. Little bit of advice? Don’t argue with me about diseases and their impacts. You will lose. Literally what I dealt with in the military and what I got my bachelors in. 

Don't even try to argue with him about this.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, nobody said:

Don't even try to argue with him about this.  

A few of us took alot of crap from some posters.

18 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

A few of us took alot of crap from a some posters.

He must have been pretty terrible at that job he said he had that made him an expert.

• Like 1

The news out of China is a bit too good to believe. I can see them getting a handle on it fast because they don’t fock around,  but I find it hard to believe that it won’t come back with how fast they are loosening things up.  

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

now Weinstein has it?

how come all these celebrities get tests and results so fast?

Because american healthcare is pay to play. Celebrities and politicians get tested with no symptoms while somebody died at the hospital a mile from my house exposing the entire hospital staff while they were waiting on the results for 5 days

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The news out of China is a bit too good to believe. I can see them getting a handle on it fast because they don’t fock around,  but I find it hard to believe that it won’t come back with how fast they are loosening things up.  

Three weeks ago, the city was running a tight ship. Now the checkpoint to the food market across the bridge is gone, the roving  bullhorns on cars are quiet, nearly everything is reopening (except schools, so no income and more fockoff time for me) people are out and about, and 1/4 of them are so fed up with lockdown that they aren't using their masks properly.

We may yet get a second wave of infections.

17 hours ago, fandandy said:

I closed the store today.   I'm tapping out.  I am just not willing to risk it anymore.  I feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette with each customer that walks through the door.  I mean, look at Rand Paul.  That dude's a physician and a senator.  He knows what to avoid and how to keep his hands clean and he gets it.   I don't know.  This was prolly the hardest decision I have had to make in recent memory and it's going to hurt financially but I think it's just too dangerous to stay open.

Can't  you stay open with a call in business. In other words no one enters, they just call in a pickup curbside.

1 hour ago, bandrus1 said:

Because american healthcare is pay to play. Celebrities and politicians get tested with no symptoms while somebody died at the hospital a mile from my house exposing the entire hospital staff while they were waiting on the results for 5 days

Or they are making it up for attention. I wouldn’t be surprised if every celebrity is jussie smollett

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I guess I should watch the clip to see what they actually showed, but I have seen enough, other day, they show Trump just going off on the reporter, not the 5 minutes where he talked calmly and explained things and gave that doush plenty of time

but I know he mentioned Rand Paul, Rick Scott, Mitt, and Mike Lee all in the same paragraph

to be clear, I never care what he says, I have only cared about what hes done

and most of the stuff I see on twatter and CNN is edited clips

It has to feel draining to try and defend Trump this much.  Trump is failing right now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Your delusional bro. Please tel me your magical solution

I'm not delusional at all.  I don't have a solution and I'm not responsible for the solution.  I'm not the focking President that's responsible for leading our country.

I'm curious how exactly I'm delusional with my opinion.  What exactly has Trump done well so far with this virus?  I have no problem agreeing with you if you can present something that is accurate.

The same people that b!tched and moaned about Trump when everything was great are now b!tching and moaning about Trump because of the way he is handling the pandemic.  There is simply nothing to see here, same sh!t, different day.

I'll let you guys in on a little secret, it doesn't matter how Trump handle's this or anything else, these whiny little b!tches will do what they do regardless.

HTH

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not delusional at all.  I don't have a solution and I'm not responsible for the solution.  I'm not the focking President that's responsible for leading our country.

I'm curious how exactly I'm delusional with my opinion.  What exactly has Trump done well so far with this virus?  I have no problem agreeing with you if you can present something that is accurate.

So many things he has done have been posted ad nauseum in various threads...too numerous to list.  Just quit being blind.  Your dems have good ideas too but they get lost in the Trump hate spew.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

The same people that b!tched and moaned about Trump when everything was great are now b!tching and moaning about Trump because of the way he is handling the pandemic.  There is simply nothing to see here, same sh!t, different day.

I'll let you guys in on a little secret, it doesn't matter how Trump handle's this or anything else, these whiny little b!tches will do what they do regardless.

HTH

Maybe it's because he keeps doing a shiitty job?  Ever consider that?