Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

7 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I cant.   But Im also not looking.  I just see it at 4.5% now and I see the hospitals being overrun.  So a report is great but how do we explain the hospital issues.  Or is that all made up?>

People are getting sick?  Are they all dieing? 

Just now, Strike said:

Even though I brought it up last week?

I was probably not listening to you at that point.   

16 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

$150,000 MFJ - $199,999

We're good.  Plus 2 kids

ETA:  This will help people short term, but I still wonder how all this will be paid for down the road.  What sort of taxation are my kids and their kids going to be subjected to?  

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I was probably not listening to you at that point.   

What with the thinking and caring you had going on. Only so much room. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Our brewery started online ordering now and it's pretty awesome.  I ordered some food and a growler fill and paid for it online.  My wife brought my growler into town, got it filled and picked up the food to bring home.  Worked well.

I've been rotating my beer runs among two of my favorite local breweries, as well as a growler/bottle shop that a friend owns.  The bottle shop has been bringing in fresh crowlers from some small breweries which are a bit further away. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What with the thinking and caring you had going on. Only so much room. 

You are a truly weird guy.  But this is for you.

16 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

We're good.  Plus 2 kids

ETA:  This will help people short term, but I still wonder how all this will be paid for down the road.  What sort of taxation are my kids and their kids going to be subjected to?  

Jesus Christ, dude.  You were whining because you weren't getting anything.  Now you're whining because you are.  Ovary up, dude.  Not everything is great all the time.

19 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

We're good.  Plus 2 kids

It's a drop in the bucket compared to socialized healthcare for Americans and the entire world who crosses our borders to get it.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Jesus Christ, dude.  You were whining because you weren't getting anything.  Now you're whining because you are.  Ovary up, dude.  Not everything is great all the time.

Fock off.  

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Fock off.  

Cry somewhere else.  You're acting like an entitled brat.

Just now, nobody said:

Cry somewhere else.  You're acting like an entitled brat.

I'm not acting like anything and I'm not crying.  I'm discussing my situation as I see it unfold.  If you don't like it, fock off again, but harder this time.  

Waaahh, I'm not getting anything.  Wah, wah, wah.

Wah, now I'm getting something, but it's not enough.  Wah, wah, wah.

Wah, how are my kids going to pay for all of this money I'm getting?  Wah, wah, wah.

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

Wah, how are my kids going to pay for all of this money I'm getting?  Wah, wah, wah.

Fair enough. You're not interested in what I have to say about my situation.  Have a nice day, and don't forget to fock off.  

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

Let me guess, nobody works for a corporation who has the ability to work from home.  And Vudu is a small business owner who had to close his doors.

amirite?

1 hour ago, Strike said:

While for everybody, I'm specifically posting this for Supermike, who has been pushing an extremely high mortality rate for the virus:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/stanford-professors-coronavirus-death-rate-estimate-likely-orders-of-magnitude-too-high

Saw this earlier this morning, but I saw the entire OpEd in the WSJ.  I think:

- we could easily agree that the data is incomplete and the mortality rates could very well be inflated

- the Drs. did not provide a solid argument that the actual rate is not significant enough to take the actions that have been taken thus far

- more testing is required to have real data to base decisions on, but the reality is that we screwed the pooch on that from the outset.  We have failed in our testing abilities.

- I am not sure how they arrived at their conclusion that “universal quarantine may not be worth the costs it imposes on the economy, community and individual mental and physical health” if their entire premise up to that point was that the data was incomplete.

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

We're good.  Plus 2 kids

That is a different conversation.  

I’d argue these ARE the situations the Federal Government should bail us out from.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Fair enough. You're not interested in what I have to say about my situation.  Have a nice day, and don't forget to fock off.  

Some people cry.  Some people make it work.  Maybe you can take some of this time off you have and cry "whoa is me" some more.

This 'Merica.  We make sh¡t work.  We don't sit around crying about handouts.

Just now, nobody said:

Some people cry.  Some people make it work.  Maybe you can take some of this time off you have and cry "whoa is me" some more.

This 'Merica.  We make sh¡t work.  We don't sit around crying about handouts.

Save your lame ass advice for someone who needs it.  And continue to fock right off.

19 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Save your lame ass advice for someone who needs it.  And continue to fock right off.

Saving your crying for your pillow at night 

The two guys from China haven't worked for over a month... No crying

Fandandy needed to close his store... No crying

You get a handout to cover you and bìtch about.  Hopefully your wife isn't as fragile as you.  Maybe if your business goes under you can take up baking and laundry.

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

Saving your crying for your pillow at night 

The two guys from China haven't worked for over a month... No crying

Fandandy needed to close his store... No crying

You get a handout to cover you and bìtch about.  Hopefully your wife isn't as fragile as you.  Maybe if your business goes under you can take up baking and laundry.

There's never been a more fitting screen name in the history of this board than yours.  Literally, nobody gives a sh!t about what you have to say.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

There's never been a more fitting screen name in the history of this board than yours.  Literally, nobody gives a sh!t about what you have to say.  

Maybe I should cry about everything so people will care.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Maybe I should cry about everything so people will care.

Don't count on it.  You're clearly a nobody and always will be.

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Don't count on it.  You're clearly a nobody and always will be.

Clearly

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Never saw an episode of that silly show. No clicks for you. 

59 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

$350m to immigrants and refugees, just what America needs right now!

Jesus. It’s worse than I thought. Yup, you’re a soft minded cuck if you vote for them 

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jesus. It’s worse than I thought. Yup, you’re a soft minded cuck if you vote for them 

I dont have a problem with it, if it said LEGAL immigrants and REFUGEES, as in ones that are already here?  If we allowed them here, and they are working and contributing they should be entitled to help as well

We're #1!!!

RIGHT NOW -- At least 81,321 people in the U.S. are known to have been infected with the coronavirus, more cases than China, Italy or any other country has seen, according to data gathered by The New York Times.

6 hours ago, fandandy said:

I didn't miss sh!t.  Did I focking say Trump?  Didn't think so.  

This was kind of a d!ckheaded response.  My apologies.  

6 minutes ago, posty said:

We're #1!!!

RIGHT NOW -- At least 81,321 people in the U.S. are known to have been infected with the coronavirus, more cases than China, Italy or any other country has seen, according to data gathered by The New York Times.

yep, we have also given out more tests than any other country in the world

7 minutes ago, posty said:

We're #1!!!

China isn't reporting legit stats.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

China isn't reporting legit stats.

I’d bet China had more dead than we have that are just diagnosed with it. It will come out. 

27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yep, we have also given out more tests than any other country in the world

Is there a place where number of people tested is posted? 

I'm wondering what the percentage of population that has been tested for China vs U.S.? 

4 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I don’t think anyone has posted a Friends clip here before, except maybe some including Jennifer Aniston. Condolences. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Leeson said:

Is there a place where number of people tested is posted? 

I'm wondering what the percentage of population that has been tested for China vs U.S.? 

I don’t think it is a good comparison. For China, it was a novel virus. There were no tests. We had a head start. A better comparison is South Korea and how much they tested.

The testing situation in the US is an absolute joke, honestly. Current turn around time here for results is six f*cking days, and we are how far into the outbreak?

1 minute ago, ZeroTolerance said:

The testing situation in the US is an absolute joke, honestly. Current turn around time here for results is six f*cking days, and we are how far into the outbreak?

It's bad.. we had to send emergency workers 2.5 hours to Albany this morning

For 125 tests.... Our government is lying to us like we are in a third world country

NBA players seem to be able to find out quickly. 

11 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I don’t think it is a good comparison. For China, it was a novel virus. There were no tests. We had a head start. A better comparison is South Korea and how much they tested.

we have given more tests in 8 days than SK has given in 8 weeks

most doctors offices will have access very shortly to a test that takes 15 mins for results (press conference)

For the people who keep acting like hospitals are only burdened if a disease has a high mortality rate...you do realize that people don't have to die to tie up hospital resources, right? Right now our county has a grand total of 64 confirmed cases and two deaths. Three hospitals here. Our hospital is already stuck using two of our four adult ICU units and one stepdown unit just for patients with confirmed or suspected coronavirus. That is with, as of yesterday morning, a grand total of nine confirmed patients. In other words, we are at the very beginning of the process. Now imagine what happens if the virus starts spreading like it has in other parts of the state, where there are counties with 700-1300 confirmed cases (and none of this is remotely close to what is going on in NYC). Sh*t, if one large assisted living facility/nursing home gets it they could tie up 1-2 ICU units alone like what happened in Washington.