Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

32 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I wasnt aware thats cool

Us getting shot up in a friendly fire incident by a Big Red One helicopter commander out of Ft. Riley.

You people out of work need to go to Georgia and pick crops for the rest of us. The illegals are stuck in Guatemala. Crops are gonna rot if ya don't. 'twist and pull'.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You people out of work need to go to Georgia and pick crops for the rest of us. The illegals are stuck in Guatemala. Crops are gonna rot if ya don't. 'twist and pull'.

Well your Govnuh doesn't even realize that there is some sort of flu thing going around.  :lol:

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Jeez how are you still here??

Oh, not me. I was not a tanker. I was in 3rd shop maintenance support. These guys were 2-5 miles in front of me.

"1st shop" is the user/operator. They generally aren't responsible for fixing anything but if they have some handyman skills and an itch, they are free to knock themselves out. Generally though if something breaks they are expected to report it. Also, like once a month, they just go down a checklist to run a diagnostic to make sure everything is working properly and if it doesn't they make a note. and 2nd shop looks it over.  The "2nd shop" are the unit level mechanics and 99% of stuff gets fixed at that level. "3rd shop," where I was, is brigade wide maintenance where the big problems with expensive replacement total overhaul/replacement of an entire system might take place with specialty tools or large components. 

Third Shop has a "Code X" which is "Unrecoverable War Loss" and what you're seeing is the only time anything was ever Code Xed in my military career. So I got to see the Bradley and APC  as they had loaded them up and brought them by third shop on the trailer of a MAN truck to receive the Code X last rites.

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Irish had a famine. They ate grass. Not bats. When they got food again, they ate food. Enough of the excuses for these backwards cultures. 

I'm sure some tourists want to feel like their in an Indiana Jones movie when they travel abroad, but here's Fauci talking about how the rest of the world should put pressure on these countries to close their "wet markets".   

I say, if your country continues to allow this open air trading of monkeys, bats, rats, hats and cheese, you're not welcome here. Furthermore, the US should issue travel advisories for any countries that refuse to shut them down.  

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6146846185001#sp=show-clips

21 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I'm sure some tourists want to feel like their in an Indiana Jones movie when they travel abroad, but here's Fauci talking about how the rest of the world should put pressure on these countries to close their "wet markets".   

I say, if your country continues to allow this open air trading of monkeys, bats, rats, hats and cheese, you're not welcome here. Furthermore, the US should issue travel advisories for any countries that refuse to shut them down.  

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6146846185001#sp=show-clips

We have no idea of the scale of the population in China, nor can we fathom the levels of poverty that occur in supposedly modern cities.  These people must eat anything they can get their hands on.  We need to cut ties with this place.  It's only going to get worse.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 12:44 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

It looks like COVID-19 is what's being reported as cause of death on certificates.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf

Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test? COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II. (See attached Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths)

We may be having a different problem.  In our state, there was an elderly care facility that had (at the time) 15 deaths over 12 days.  Only 3 had listed coronavirus as the COD even though 8 of the people had tested positive for the virus after the fact and the others had not been tested yet.  We could be underreporting deaths in facilities that have large numbers and over reporting in other cases.  

Which is why I heard from an MD (although HT won't consider him one) who studies medicine and numbers like this and he said most of the data is shitty right now.  Not even worth trying to gauge because it is so bogus.  

22 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

We have no idea of the scale of the population in China, nor can we fathom the levels of poverty that occur in supposedly modern cities.  These people must eat anything they can get their hands on.  We need to cut ties with this place.  It's only going to get worse.

Well the starvation is long gone and a large majority of poverty is eliminated as well. But the cultural norms of eating whatever moves trace their roots to that. Most urban Chinese live in in an apartment that Jerry Seinfeld might comfortably live in and can largely afford buy the same things as well, well US quality stuff is hard to find outside walmart.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Well the starvation is long gone and a large majority of poverty is eliminated as well. But the cultural norms of eating whatever moves trace their roots to that.

What about rural areas?  Are they still third world basically?

1 minute ago, Bert said:

What about rural areas?  Are they still third world basically?

My MiL's home village, where I just got done saying that she'd eaten mortar as a child, most families have a car (as opposed to every member of a family with their own car). They have electricity and plumbing and 100 channels on TV.

Just now, Voltaire said:

My MiL's home village, where I just got done saying that she'd eaten mortar as a child, most families have a car (as opposed to every member of a family with their own car). They have electricity and plumbing and 100 channels on TV.

Thanks

15 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

We may be having a different problem.  In our state, there was an elderly care facility that had (at the time) 15 deaths over 12 days.  Only 3 had listed coronavirus as the COD even though 8 of the people had tested positive for the virus after the fact and the others had not been tested yet.  We could be underreporting deaths in facilities that have large numbers and over reporting in other cases.  

Which is why I heard from an MD (although HT won't consider him one) who studies medicine and numbers like this and he said most of the data is shitty right now.  Not even worth trying to gauge because it is so bogus.  

I don't see how any numbers being reported across the world can be all that accurate.  This whole thing is such a mess.

48 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Why wouldn’t I consider an MD and MD? 

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Well your Govnuh doesn't even realize that there is some sort of flu thing going around.  :lol:

Not my gov. 'Rest of us' I meant the rest of the USA.

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why wouldn’t I consider an MD and MD? 

Maybe because of this:  

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you aren’t doing work on this virus I’m not calling you Doctor anymore. Take your PHD and shove it. Doctors are important. Career students aren’t. 

He is an MD, but doesn't work on the virus.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Maybe because of this:  

He is an MD, but doesn't work on the virus.  

You know what I meant. Don’t be a nuge. 

• Confused 1

Wow. Just wow.  Never let a good crisis go to waste. There isnt even any data out there on racial breakdown.  WTF.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Wow. Just wow.  Never let a good crisis go to waste. There isnt even any data out there on racial breakdown.  WTF.

Someone needs to shut this biotch the fuckup.   :pimphand:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Clowns to the Left of me.  Jokers to the Right.  

New Minnesota cases for yesterday shows a drop down to 47.  

6 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Someone needs to shut this biotch the fuckup.   :pimphand:

:lol: she’s the best

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Hopefully that skank's gig is soon to be up. Her low 2 digit IQ should easily be beaten by Michelle Caruso-Cabrera.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Hopefully that skank's gig is soon to be up. Her low 2 digit IQ should easily be beaten by Michelle Caruso-Cabrera.

MDC thinks she's the best.  

On 3/31/2020 at 10:42 PM, shorepatrol said:

Welp. I'm working numerous hospitals in AZ losing their SH!T . ER's are getting blown up by retards. Admissions are hysterically low. Fellow RT's are taking selfies with fancy homemade masks looking for attention on facebook. Isolate your old folks and compromised. This is a media induced show that is gonna fock this economy for years. On the bright side, it did wake up state and feds to prepare for a REAL epidemic. 

JFC talk about clown shoes

On 4/1/2020 at 7:54 AM, drobeski said:

“Italy has been a poster child for healthy people living into old age,” said Dr Ryan. “Unfortunately, in this case, having that older population may mean that the fatality rate appears higher because of the actual age distribution of the population.”

But different countries are also reporting cases and deaths in different ways: in Italy, Covid-19 is listed as the cause of death even if a patient was already ill and died from a combination of illnesses.

“Only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus,” said the scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health last week.

Right. So all of those old people just so happened to be dying from other factors at a very high rate. They would have died at the same time even if we didn't have Corona

So I just got back from an urgent care facility. I was there for a drug test for a job. As I’m sitting there waiting with my mask and gloves on, a white trash couple comes walking into the waiting room holding their masks. What can you say? 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Whitmer is basically talking the same sh!t.  Saying the poor folks in Detroit have to go out to work because their water is getting shut off and they need to work to pay their bills etc.   

And poverty is a pre existing condition for COVID.   What a dumb ass.  

At least she rescinded her order regarding the malaria drug.  

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gretchen-whitmer-reveals-real-reason-200008734.html

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So I just got back from an urgent care facility. I was there for a drug test for a job. As I’m sitting there waiting with my mask and gloves on, a white trash couple comes walking into the waiting room holding their masks. What can you say? 

'Hello losers at life, have you been sterilized because you need to be'.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Mexico is reporting record murder rates and chaos.

So Covid-19 is working out well in Mexico.

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/wuhan-deaths-03272020182846.html

Funeral homes have informed families that they will try to complete cremations before the traditional grave-tending festival of Qing Ming on April 5, which would indicate a 12-day process beginning on March 23.

Such an estimate would mean that 42,000 urns would be given out during that time.

Various calculations

Another popular estimate is based on the cremation capacity of the funeral homes, which run a total of 84 furnaces with a capacity over 24 hours of 1,560 urns city-wide, assuming that one cremation takes one hour.

This calculation results in an estimated 46,800 deaths.

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/wuhan-deaths-03272020182846.html

Funeral homes have informed families that they will try to complete cremations before the traditional grave-tending festival of Qing Ming on April 5, which would indicate a 12-day process beginning on March 23.

Such an estimate would mean that 42,000 urns would be given out during that time.

Various calculations

Another popular estimate is based on the cremation capacity of the funeral homes, which run a total of 84 furnaces with a capacity over 24 hours of 1,560 urns city-wide, assuming that one cremation takes one hour.

This calculation results in an estimated 46,800 deaths.

Rumor has it everyone who died in China for 4 months had been cremated.  Conventional burials were no longer performed because of the virus.

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Mexico is reporting record murder rates and chaos.

This could get ugly.  

Mexico, with a population of 130 million, has only 356 ICU units, fewer than 50,000 hospital beds, fewer than 2,500 ICU beds, and just 5,523 ventilators. That’s for the entire country. (For context, New York City alone has about 6,000 ventilators and more than 2,000 ICU beds.)