Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

If the stats show this  was indeed overblown I’m good with that.  Because I’m not retarded and know all about stats.  

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

it was obvious.  Timmy is just resorting to trying to bash you.

Lib troll twins.need to get a room  :lol: How dare I suggest that people who should take this more seriously aren't reveling in the death toll like those who are pretending to take this seriously.  

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If the stats show this  was indeed overblown I’m good with that.  Because I’m not retarded and know all about stats.  

👍

1 minute ago, Leeson said:

Regardless of the outcome, we have to blame someone.

I'm going with the Jews.  They've been awful quiet.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Regardless of the outcome, we have to blame someone.

In addition to Trump?  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

In addition to Trump?  :dunno:

Some will blame Trump. Some will blame the media. Some will blame the Chinese. 

Nobody will ever blame themselves. 

I’m blaming the Chinese. I’m good with that. We have so much to gain by blaming them. Sure, we will blame ourselves but going forward we can learn from this and have what we need at the ready. But getting our pharmaceuticals out of the hands of the Chinese is really important. And other goods as well. 

• Like 1

So, it turns out that the Obama administration never replaced the n95 masks that were depleted during his time in office. That doesn’t let Trump off the hook, but it sure does serve as a great example of priorities. Obviously Obama spent more time worrying about bathrooms. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, it turns out that the Obama administration never replaced the n95 masks that were depleted during his time in office. That doesn’t let Trump off the hook, but it sure does serve as a great example of priorities. Obviously Obama spent more time worrying about bathrooms. 

This just confirms that you can't trust your government to take care of you. Regardless of party. 

But, I expect us to get bogged down with pointing fingers at each other instead of holding ALL of our elected officials accountable.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama was never in charge of anything, so blaming him is irrelevant. He and bumbling Joe in charge? :lol: The people who were in charge and want back in did this.

57 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's almost like they are trying to scare us. What is their end goal?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUn0-wkUYAAqU9F?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Most of these models that they keep showing us have an upper and lower limit....a confidence interval.  Basically they believe 95% of all possible outcomes will occur within this range and is usually shown as a clouded region around a given curve.  I don't see that in the link you've posted, so we have no idea if that is on the higher end or what.

The Feds recently said 100,000-240,000 people could die from this.  That is on the upper end of the likeliest possibilities.  In the 95% confidence interval the numbers range from like 40,000-200,000.  Huge discrepancy, I know.  But a lot of this is trying to predict human behavior....which is a fool's errand.  

But they quote the large numbers because 1.....they want us to take it seriously.  Look at Cali.  One of the first ones to issue shelter in place.....and it seems to be paying off for them.  Contrast that to NY with de Blasio saying it was OK to go to festivals and parades and what not.  Huge difference in numbers.  So if we don't keep our distance,  don't shelter in place....numbers could increase quite a bit.  And 2....I believe for optics the Administration wants to be able to point to a lower number and say see....MAGA.

46 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I dont get counting every person who's has died "with" assumed coronavirus is labeled as dying "of" coronavirus 

That's just plain horsesh!t

It's not. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

I dont get counting every person who's has died "with" assumed coronavirus is labeled as dying "of" coronavirus 

That's just plain horsesh!t

The reality is that they are probably under reporting. From the Washington Post today:

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention counts only deaths in which the presence of the coronavirus is confirmed in a laboratory test. “We know that it is an underestimation,” agency spokeswoman Kristen Nordlund said.

On 4/4/2020 at 2:41 PM, supermike80 said:

Wait what?  You think this entire corona virus situation is to get us to a cashless society?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbrett/2020/03/23/new-coronavirus-stimulus-bill-introduces-digital-dollar-and-digital-dollar-wallets/#30224de64bea

It was taken out before passing but still, the point is that this will soon become a reality.  Not sure if it will be a digital dollar or what but someday there will be a global cashless currency and it will be attached to the person in the form of a chip or a mark.  That's just a fact.  I hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime but I have a feeling that it will.

26 minutes ago, fandandy said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbrett/2020/03/23/new-coronavirus-stimulus-bill-introduces-digital-dollar-and-digital-dollar-wallets/#30224de64bea

It was taken out before passing but still, the point is that this will soon become a reality.  Not sure if it will be a digital dollar or what but someday there will be a global cashless currency and it will be attached to the person in the form of a chip or a mark.  That's just a fact.  I hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime but I have a feeling that it will.

It would be stupid if it happens. Life would turn into a terrible futuristic 1980's movie but in reality.

These church fucktards who are gathering, all need to get this and die, especially the scammers running the BS church,.

5 hours ago, FeelingMN said:

Look at Cali.  One of the first ones to issue shelter in place.....and it seems to be paying off for them.  Contrast that to NY with de Blasio saying it was OK to go to festivals and parades and what not.  Huge difference in numbers.  

I do believe that NY has at least double the residents per square mile vs CA. Just sayin. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Dont really know what to make of this...

Don't listen to whackjobs who claim to have invented something they didn't?

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Peak TDS?

These people are insane.

They definitely have stage 4 TDS.  They are terminal so their opinions don't matter. 

18 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Peak TDS?

These people are insane.

Whose the dumb Polack that married her

35 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Peak TDS?

These people are insane.

Silly me. I thought for a second she was talking about China. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Silly me. I thought for a second she was talking about China. 

Isn't it amazing the media isn't after a communist country for starting Covid and hiding statisitics? They'd rather defend China and blame President Trump.  We have a lot of people living in the United States that is defending this behavior.  ( I will not refer to them as Americans as they are trying to destroy the U.S. ) 

So our boss (who just got let out of hubei province days ago) and 8 chinese cops just burst into our apartments. They pulled the three south African nationals out and made them fill out some sh!t, put a thermometer under their armpit, etc. Only the three Africans.

We are all pretty incensed. I told my wife the day they come for Americans, that's it, I'm out. 

18 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So our boss (who just got let out of hubei province days ago) and 8 chinese cops just burst into our apartments. They pulled the three south African nationals out and made them fill out some sh!t, put a thermometer under their armpit, etc. Only the three Africans.

We are all pretty incensed. I told my wife the day they come for Americans, that's it, I'm out. 

:blink::unsure:🇨🇳

14 hours ago, fandandy said:

Sweet.   I just am not willing to take the leap that this virus was designed to usher that in

16 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Obama was never in charge of anything, so blaming him is irrelevant. He and bumbling Joe in charge? :lol: The people who were in charge and want back in did this.

Right.  Not blaming Trump mostly for any possible missteps in dealing with this just as I wouldn't blame Obama for any possible "missteps" he might have made either.

This may not be too popular but I get a little irritated with nurses b!tching about their working conditions on social media.  I am so thankful you are there.  We wouldn't make it without you.  But whatever happened to the silent heroes?