Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

8 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

You can start here

Thank you. :thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Have you ever seen Idiocracy? 

We need Brawndo!  It's got what plants crave! 

8 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Yep.  Great movie.  We're headed down that road.  But to be fair. who wouldn't watch "OW!!  My Balls!!!"???

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Every generation we should be raising the bar as far as intelligence, achievement, behavior, etc...We were for a long time but, and maybe I'm just being get off my lawn guy, for the last 30-40 years it seems we're lowering it.  I feel sorry for the world in 50 years.

this is focking true

and i believe that walmart girl. there's so many retards out there and this only elevates their retardedness 1000x.

i blame liberalism. it's pretty simple. morons were shunned in society years ago. we had morals and standards. now we coddle the idiots. and now want to give them pot on top of it.

Just now, Strike said:

Yep.  Great movie.  We're headed down that road.  But to be fair. who wouldn't watch "OW!!  My Balls!!!"???

A friend of mine used to love America’s Funniest Hone Videos. One time I asked him “How many times can you watch someone get whacked in the nads?” He said “I dunno - 5,000?” :dunno:

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I've watched Jackass. 

24 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Excellent documentary. Should have won more awards.

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

The only thing it got wrong was that it would take 500 years. 

Makes you wonder where we will be in 500 years. 

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Unfortunately, profits tax revenue needed by State and Local governments to keep providing services  are still being prioritized over employee health  and public safety.   

And if the government closed her store for the health of employees and public safety she would be the first one biotching that she didn't have a job and was unable to feed her family.

29 minutes ago, Bert said:

And if the government closed her store for the health of employees and public safety she would be the first one biotching that she didn't have a job and was unable to feed her family.

Not a chance.  She would file for unemployment and get enhanced benefits just like everyone else.  plus her husband is working from home and getting paid.  

She wants to be laid off, but she’s deemed essential because they sell food.  If she quits now, she’s not eligible for unemployment.  

Thanks for playing   

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Not a chance.  She would file for unemployment and get enhanced benefits just like everyone else.  plus her husband is working from home and getting paid.  

She wants to be laid off, but she’s deemed essential because they sell food.  If she quits now, she’s not eligible for unemployment.  

Thanks for playing   

If she tells them she doesn't feel well and is having a little trouble breathing she may still have a job but she won't have to go in and work.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Thanks for playing   

Then she is being melodramatic.  She took a job where she has to deal with idiots all day.  If she is crying everyday and that stressed and scared quit.  No job is worth that.  Her husband is working from home and getting paid. 

Simple solution.  :dunno:

Most Americans have never known hunger or want and now they are showing that we are a country of very weak minded and weak willed citizens. 

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Most Americans have never known hunger or want and now they are showing that we are a country of very weak minded and weak willed citizens. 

Preach

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

We are a country where obesity is a problem amongst our poor.

I shudder to think what would happen if we had a real problem on our hands.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Then she is being melodramatic.  She took a job where she has to deal with idiots all day.  If she is crying everyday and that stressed and scared quit.  No job is worth that.  Her husband is working from home and getting paid. 

Simple solution.  :dunno:

I'm gonna have her call you so you can walk her through her various life options.  I'm sure she'll appreciate the insight of a complete and total stranger who frequents the same low rent message board as her cousin.  

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Every generation we should be raising the bar as far as intelligence, achievement, behavior, etc...We were for a long time but, and maybe I'm just being get off my lawn guy, for the last 30-40 years it seems we're lowering it.  I feel sorry for the world in 50 years.

You're not off the mark.  I see the decline in the way people speak to and interact with each other.   Their lack of basic manners and social grace is just the tip of the iceberg.  It really hits you when they start espousing their ideas for solving the world's problems.  

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

You're not off the mark.  I see the decline in the way people speak to and interact with each other.   Their lack of basic manners and social grace is just the tip of the iceberg.  It really hits you when they start espousing their ideas for solving the world's problems.  

Yup, and they're slowly working their way in to government.  Each generation of politician is more dumb/corrupt than the last.  See AOC/The Squad.   I really hope I die before we have President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Yup, and they're slowly working their way in to government.  Each generation of politician is more dumb/corrupt than the last.  See AOC/The Squad.   I really hope I die before we have President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

Incredible that your short list doesn’t include the POTUS. But not surprising.

13 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Such as saying you focking hate a President. Not for anything he has done, but because of his personality. 

Leaves a lot of grey area for hatred if that's the bar. 

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

They are not working their way into government, government is he source.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Incredible that your short list doesn’t include the POTUS. But not surprising.

Trump isn't the smartest President we've had, by far.   However, I've yet to see evidence of corruption.  Unlike the last administration, the proposed alternative to Trump in 2016, and the one currently running against him.  I'll take Homer Simpson over Mr. Burns every time.

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

They are not working their way into government, government is he source.

The government doesn't make a person corrupt or dumb.  They're that when they get there.  Unfortunately, most smart/non-corrupt people don't want anything to do with government.   So here we are.

Never let a crisis go to waste:

Democrat frontrunner Joe Biden told the AFL-CIO on Tuesday that the confusion and damage being done to the U.S. economy is a “chance” to change it.

Biden addressed members of the Pennsylvania union from his basement studio.

“Once we break the infection curve and stem this public health crisis, we’re going to face an immense job of rebuilding this economy,” Biden said.

“We can’t just return to an unfair and unequal economy that’s stacked against American workers,” he said, adding “the middle class was built by unions,” and unions will be the “driver” of the success on the other side of the virus outbreak.

“We know what that needs to look like. This will be our chance to make it real,” Biden vowed.

After ticking through a laundry list of pro-union proposals, Biden said, “And above all, more union members, more unions, more collective bargaining everywhere in America. In the private sector. In the public sector. In the federal government.”

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Never let a crisis go to waste:

Yeah the Longshoreman's Union in Tampa priced us all out of a job. I'll pass. Unions are a good idea, but they get corrupted quickly.

25 minutes ago, Strike said:

Trump isn't the smartest President we've had, by far.   However, I've yet to see evidence of corruption.  Unlike the last administration, the proposed alternative to Trump in 2016, and the one currently running against him.  I'll take Homer Simpson over Mr. Burns every time.

If you ignore the fact that Trump’s kids work in his administration while also managing his international businesses all over the place. Not sure APC has that beat on the corruption front, although she is dumb as the day is long.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

If you ignore the fact that Trump’s kids work in his administration while also managing his international businesses all over the place. Not sure APC has that beat on the corruption front, although she is dumb as the day is long.

Which of Trump's kids simultaneously work in his administration and run his businesses?  This should be good.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m going to bet that the two biggest things that people are going to remember about this are that Trump put in a travel ban and that he was right about hydrochloriquine. MAGA. 

Im hoping he is. The hysterical reaction to Trump promoting the drug has been amusing  

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

Which of Trump's kids simultaneously work in his administration and run his businesses?  This should be good.

You’re right: Don Jr and Eric don’t work in the WH. They just manage their dad’s international businesses on his behalf while he’s POTUS.

Totally on the up and up there. 👍🏻 

Just now, MDC said:

You’re right: Don Jr and Eric don’t work in the WH. They just manage their dad’s international businesses on his behalf while he’s POTUS.

Totally on the up and up there. 👍🏻 

Yeah, on some level it sucks.  But there's no proof of anything unethical there.  They've all said Trump is not involved in the family business.  I didn't hear you b*tching about Bloomberg's news company deciding they wouldn't report anything negative about him while he was running for office.  Talk about a conflict of interest/corrupt.  But you had no issues with that.  You're Sho level hack.  Make a statement without knowing the facts, backtrack while at the same time implying something unethical without proof, all the while having no issues with the corruption from the other (your) side. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

RFK was JFK’s fockin attorney general. Hillary was put   in charge of  Clinton’s health care task force. Liberal cucks are so easily defeated. You don’t even have to use the google.  

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yeah, on some level it sucks.  But there's no proof of anything unethical there.  They've all said Trump is not involved in the family business.  I didn't hear you b*tching about Bloomberg's news company deciding they wouldn't report anything negative about him while he was running for office.  Talk about a conflict of interest/corrupt.  But you had no issues with that.  You're Sho level hack.  Make a statement without knowing the facts, backtrack while at the same time implying something unethical without proof, all the while having no issues with the corruption from the other (your) side. 

Trump isn’t invoked in the businesses he owns and continues to financially benefit from while in office? You believe that, but I’m the hack. Classic.

The rest of your little tantrum / dodge isn’t worth commenting on.

I don't know how anyone could honestly believe that Trump doesn't have any conflicts of interest.  He has so many business ties in the world that I don't think it's possible he doesn't consider them when he makes decisions as President.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know how anyone could honestly believe that Trump doesn't have any conflicts of interest.  He has so many business ties in the world that I don't think it's possible he doesn't consider them when he makes decisions as President.

So we have to just assume he is acting on his own self interest at all times, like every other politician does......I can get with that actually....

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

And yet somehow senators, congressman and even a president or two come into politics not rich but somehow are able to buy mansions in places like Martha’s Vineyard all the while avoiding conflicts of interest. LOL. Your TDS is flaring even harder these days. May want to get that checked out.