Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

32 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Like MDC, you don't even know what cuck means.  Lefties like you shouldn't even try to use that word.  Anyway, your buddies at FBG are cucks, for reference.

Yes

Just now, MDC said:

Looks like Strike moved on. :thumbsup: 

Hilarious.

:rolleyes:

You know, your constant trolling wouldn't be so bad if you weren't such a whiny little b1tch about it. You posted sh!t that was blatantly wrong and tried to backtrack. Take your L, STFU and quit acting like a whiny little phagut all the time. It's really that simple.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Hilarious.

:rolleyes:

You know, your constant trolling wouldn't be so bad if you weren't such a whiny little b1tch about it. You posted sh!t that was blatantly wrong and tried to backtrack. Take your L, STFU and quit acting like a whiny little phagut all the time. It's really that simple.

:lol: I bet you were flexing when you typed that.

4 hours ago, Leeson said:

Such as saying you focking hate a President. Not for anything he has done, but because of his personality. 

Leaves a lot of grey area for hatred if that's the bar. 

Oh come on. If you went to a party, and a Donald Trump type was there, you'd steer clear, because he's an insufferable doosh bag.

Hell, go back and read the circa 2016 posts here. When Trump first ran, everyone thought it was a joke. It was funny. But he didn't have a chance.

Then, when he picked up traction and started winning, most of the Republicans here had about the same attitude that you see in this thread... Yeah, he's a clown... He's an ass hole... But the other side is worse. He'll surround himself with good people. Blah blah.

Somehow along the way that changed to Trump is a supergenius who plays 4d chess while breastfeeding bald eagle babies wrapped in the American flag. 

I could and can respect the position that Trump is the best of bad options. Hell, that's about where I sit. But if you actually like the guy, and are proud that he and his antics are what represent America, that's focking sad. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You are a good troll, I'll give you that!  :lol:

Trump wants guests and Secret Service to stay at his resorts, because they are the biggliest and bestest.  It really isn't more than that.  Hillary sells uranium to Russia and destroys illegal servers.  Biden gets his idiot son on a Ukraine board; honestly I don't blame him but let's not pretend that kid has two brain cells to rub together which aren't soaked in some drug.  

Tomato, tomahto.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

You are a good troll, I'll give you that!  :lol:

Trump wants guests and Secret Service to stay at his resorts, because they are the biggliest and bestest.  It really isn't more than that.  Hillary sells uranium to Russia and destroys illegal servers.  Biden gets his idiot son on a Ukraine board; honestly I don't blame him but let's not pretend that kid has two brain cells to rub together which aren't soaked in some drug.  

Tomato, tomahto.  :thumbsup:

Half the time you guys say Trump isn’t corrupt and there is no conflict. The other half you acknowledge there is but bring up Hillary or Biden.

You’ve got all the bases covered at least. ;) 

10 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh come on. If you went to a party, and a Donald Trump type was there, you'd steer clear, because he's an insufferable doosh bag.

Hell, go back and read the circa 2016 posts here. When Trump first ran, everyone thought it was a joke. It was funny. But he didn't have a chance.

Then, when he picked up traction and started winning, most of the Republicans here had about the same attitude that you see in this thread... Yeah, he's a clown... He's an ass hole... But the other side is worse. He'll surround himself with good people. Blah blah.

Somehow along the way that changed to Trump is a supergenius who plays 4d chess while breastfeeding bald eagle babies wrapped in the American flag. 

I could and can respect the position that Trump is the best of bad options. Hell, that's about where I sit. But if you actually like the guy, and are proud that he and his antics are what represent America, that's focking sad. 

Thanks for all the first hand knowledge. How long have you known Don? What parties were you at where Don was present? What did he do? 

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Thanks for all the first hand knowledge. How long have you known Don? What parties were you at where Don was present? What did he do? 

You know this response works both ways, right?

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

🙄

The man's been on TV since the 80s man. I think we all have a pretty good idea what kind of guy he is. 

22 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

🙄

The man's been on TV since the 80s man. I think we all have a pretty good idea what kind of guy he is. 

I’m not getting into the slap fight And don’t disagree with you but Bill Cosby was on TV far longer and everyone thought they had a pretty good idea what kind of guy he was.

We also thought over 30 plus years we knew what kind of guy Joe Paterno was.  

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Half the time you guys say Trump isn’t corrupt and there is no conflict. The other half you acknowledge there is but bring up Hillary or Biden.

You’ve got all the bases covered at least. ;) 

Half the time you guys say he is a blithering idiot.  The other half you think he is an evil criminal mastermind.

The difference is, my acknowledgment was clear in how it differs from Hillary for certain, Biden probably.  I think Trump is more on the Obama level, not selling secrets but it wouldn't hurt to make some cha-ching when this gig is over.  :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm going to venture a guess, and say that there are not many people posting here that have had any personal experience with Trump. I think tons of people are giant doosh bags. I could pick a half dozen that have posted here today. That doesn't mean I focking hate them. I don't know them. I just know their persona on a random message board. Who knows, we might be best friends in real life.

This just proves that our two party system sucks. With more choices, we may not have to choose the lesser of two evils. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Half the time you guys say he is a blithering idiot.  The other half you think he is an evil criminal mastermind.

The difference is, my acknowledgment was clear in how it differs from Hillary for certain, Biden probably.  I think Trump is more on the Obama level, not selling secrets but it wouldn't hurt to make some cha-ching when this gig is over.  :thumbsup:

The crucial difference is that Trump is making the cha-ching right now. 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

How do you know? Nobody has seen his taxes.

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

I bet you giggle when you blatantly make sh!t up. Which is all well and good. It's when you come back whining like a little girl because you lost that gets old. That part is just sad.

Nobody is going to find out you get dominated by strangers on a daily basis here at the 'ol GC. Your secret is safe with us.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I presume your "crucial" difference is vis a vis Obama, which is probably true.  Recall that Obama had accomplished practically nothing in his life, at least that we were made privy to, other than the distinction of the highest percentage of "present" votes in his first and only senate term.  He needed to build the graft engine.

I further presume you aren't talking about Hillary, because if you are, we might as well be done trying to have an intelligent discussion.  :cheers:

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I presume your "crucial" difference is vis a vis Obama, which is probably true.  Recall that Obama had accomplished practically nothing in his life, at least that we were made privy to, other than the distinction of the highest percentage of "present" votes in his first and only senate term.  He needed to build the graft engine.

I further presume you aren't talking about Hillary, because if you are, we might as well be done trying to have an intelligent discussion.  :cheers:

One other thing Trump and Hillary have in common is that I’d never vote for either of them. :thumbsup:

I’d never tell you the Clintons aren’t dirty. But in my lifetime, no president has ever had so many transparent conflicts of interest and tried so little to even hide it. The man walks around in North Korea talking about how the real estate is ripe for hotels. He’s begging you to see it. 

But you can’t. 😞 

You guys were talking about ballbusting earlier. I learned of these guys, the Barry Brothers, a few days ago from Joe Rogan. Or, more precisely I learned of these guys from Eric Weinstein alongside Joe Rogan who alerted Joe's audience to something of interest. You don't have to watch the whole thing, just the part at the end when they go up the stairs will suffice.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

One other thing Trump and Hillary have in common is that I’d never vote for either of them. :thumbsup:

I’d never tell you the Clintons aren’t dirty. But in my lifetime, no president has ever had so many transparent conflicts of interest and tried so little to even hide it. The man walks around in North Korea talking about how the real estate is ripe for hotels. He’s begging you to see it. 

But you can’t. 😞 

See what?  I'm not saying he is Einstein.  He is a simple guy who builds hotels.  Is he printing money from this comment about NK?  Selling secrets?  Do you think he took this job for the ripe opportunity to build a resort empire in NK?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You guys were talking about ballbusting earlier. I learned of these guys, the Barry Brothers, a few days ago from Joe Rogan. Or, more precisely I learned of these guys a few days ago from Eric Weinstein alongside Joe Rogan who taught Joe's audience something. You don't have to watch the whole thing, just the part at the end when they go up the stairs will suffice.

That was amazing. But I don’t understand the point you’re making. Could you clarify? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That was amazing. But I don’t understand the point you’re making. Could you clarify? 

I was catching up on the thread as happens whenever I wake up nowadays and and two pages ago, you guys were talking about ball busting and it got me to this recent Joe Rogan episode. As for ballbusting, could you imagine how many dozens/hundreds of times these guys must have practiced and performed that move? I couldn't imagine the incredible danger to their nuts@cks.

41 minutes ago, Bert said:

I’m not getting into the slap fight And don’t disagree with you but Bill Cosby was on TV far longer and everyone thought they had a pretty good idea what kind of guy he was.

We also thought over 30 plus years we knew what kind of guy Joe Paterno was.  

Sure. Obviously all I have to go on is his public persona, just like any politician. Perhaps he's a completely different person around friends and family, who knows? And yeah, as the two examples you gave indicate, public persona is just that... An image they choose to project.

And I don't hate the guy like hate hate. I just don't like him or find him particularly trustworthy. He reeks of used car salesman or televangelist.

And as I've said many times, I like a lot of his policy, and will likely vote for him over Biden or sanders. 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I was catching up on the thread as happens whenever I wake up nowadays and and two pages ago, you guys were talking about ball busting and it got me to this recent Joe Rogan episode. As for ballbusting, could you imagine how many dozens/hundreds of times these guys must have practiced and performed that move? I couldn't imagine the incredible danger to their nuts@cks.

Gotcha. I admire what those guys did. As good as any feat I’ve seen on the athletic field. Very talented. 

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

But you can’t. 😞 

You gladly voted for Hilary last election and you'll vote for the DNC candidate this election.  As for your other point, I remember when you raised the same objection when Bloomberg entered the race for a month.

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

No, just you.  I say that especially after I heard you narced on another poster here.

MDC too. He’s a confirmed rat. 

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You gladly voted for Hilary last election and you'll vote for the DNC candidate this election.  As for your other point, I remember when you raised the same objection when Bloomberg entered the race for a month.

I may as well do this for him, MDC is on record many times as saying that he did not vote for Hillary, that he voted third party in 2016 for Gary Johnson.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I may as well do this for him, MDC is on record many times as saying that he did not vote for Hillary, that he voted third party in 2016 for Gary Johnson.

I know what he said and I don't believe him.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MDC too. He’s a confirmed rat. 

MDC gets mods to check other poster's IP addresses.  I'd say that qualifies.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

See what?  I'm not saying he is Einstein.  He is a simple guy who builds hotels.  Is he printing money from this comment about NK?  Selling secrets?  Do you think he took this job for the ripe opportunity to build a resort empire in NK?

Printing $ over the NO thing? No. Do I think the facts that he holds millions in international properties affects the way he governs? Yep. Do I think his sons are leveraging dad’s status as POTUS to make him money? Yep. 

Like I said, Trump himself acknowledged how it looked and said he’d at least stop making new foreign deals as POTUS. That promise went the same way as Mexico paying for the wall and paying off the federal debt after he got in office though.

I won’t be voting for Biden either FWIW. 

26 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

MDC gets mods to check other poster's IP addresses.  I'd say that qualifies.

:ninja: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Printing $ over the NO thing? No. Do I think the facts that he holds millions in international properties affects the way he governs? Yep. Do I think his sons are leveraging dad’s status as POTUS to make him money? Yep. 

Like I said, Trump himself acknowledged how it looked and said he’d at least stop making new foreign deals as POTUS. That promise went the same way as Mexico paying for the wall and paying off the federal debt after he got in office though.

I won’t be voting for Biden either FWIW. 

You’re a real edge lord. Lol. 

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

No, just you.  I say that especially after I heard you narced on another poster here.

Ha! I narced? How old are you?

3 hours ago, MDC said:

We don’t know that. One does not have to be making money for there to be a conflict of interest. 

50 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

You sh!tstains really know how to fock up a thread.   

Right.  We made it to about page 17 before it went to hell though.  That's gotta be some sort of record.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

We don’t know that. One does not have to be making money for there to be a conflict of interest. 

We don’t know that he’s making money off being POTUS right now. All we have to go on is his broken promise to not engage in new foreign business deals while serving and his 30-year history of shady business dealings and fraud. 

You're right though, the appearance of impropriety is enough. 

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

We don’t know that he’s making money off being POTUS right now. All we have to go on is his broken promise to not engage in new foreign business deals while serving and his 30-year history of shady business dealings and fraud. 

You're right though, the appearance of impropriety is enough. 

Sounds about like what they had for impeachment.  Good job, good effort.  :thumbsup: