Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Doesn't have to. Their delegates go to the national popular vote winner. 

It would be hella fun to watch CA and NY give their delegates to Trump.  :D

• Like 1

My buddy's wife who is a nurse volunteered to go to NYC to help out. She is on Facebook telling everyone it's a nightmare. 

Keep an eye on this guy, expect the system to come after him.....

8 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

My buddy's wife who is a nurse volunteered to go to NYC to help out. She is on Facebook telling everyone it's a nightmare. 

Was she laid off from her normal job?

She got her money, she doesn't need any more pork for now...

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

It would be hella fun to watch CA and NY give their delegates to Trump.  :D

In a presidency that gives and gives, this might be the biggest gift of all. The fools wrote a law that gives away the rights of their citizens and now they will choke on it. I can't wait.

The number of new hospitalizations in New York plummeted on Thursday to the lowest since the coronavirus crisis began in the state.

Hospitalized patients are now at 18,279 statewide, up only by 200 from 18,079 on Wednesday, according to the New York Times.

“We had 200 net increase in hospitalizations, which you can see is the lowest number we’ve had since this nightmare started actually,” said New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D).

CBS News used Italian hospital footage, and made it look like it was in Philadelphia. They were caught doing it two weeks ago in NY City. They said it was a mistake the first time. Was the second time a mistake too?

How come the many "mistakes" made by the News never go in Trump's favor?

On 4/8/2020 at 3:20 PM, kutulu said:

13,000+ US deaths so far

Just how does one become so dense?  This coupled with her Biden/#metoo flip flop should be enough to make her slink away to the shadows.  

Just now, Fireballer said:

Just how does one become so dense?  This coupled with her Biden/#metoo flip flop should be enough to make her slink away to the shadows.  

Still wood!

22 hours ago, joneo said:

On 4/7/2020 at 5:27 PM, MDC said:

The obvious conflict of interest is that Trump is making money on businesses in the same countries he’s engaged in diplomacy with as president. We can talk about Trump charging the US taxpayer to house his secret service in his own properties if you want another example.

Please show receipts of this accusation. thanks! :bench:

Yup, still waiting for the receipts showing the secret service is being charged for staying at Trump's properties. Surely you have these receipts right??  I mean, you wouldn't say something without proof, right? 

Anyone notice Cuomo making new requirements now that it's dying down. My guess is when his obvious failures are exposed he needs to point out what he did. Even of it was a day late.

19 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Still wood!

Dunno man.  She looks like a little boy in that video.

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Still wood!

She used to have nice bewbs.  Where did they go?  :(

Also she used to be a big fat tub of goo as well.  I guess grab her now during a skinny phase.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

She used to have nice bewbs.  Where did they go?  :(

Also she used to be a big fat tub of goo as well.  I guess grab her now during a skinny phase.  :dunno:

You might have her confused with Shannen Doherty.

39 minutes ago, Reality said:

When you need to pump up your numbers....

This may backfire. The mortality rate will plummet.

1 hour ago, Leeson said:

You might have her confused with Shannen Doherty.

Nope.  You clearly do not know your Alyssa Milano history.  

Bewbs: may be nsfw  https://geeksoncoffee.com/alyssa-milano-sexy-pictures/

Fat:  these are surprisingly hard to find.  One seemed to slip through whatever magic she uses to erase them from the interwebs.  She did Project Runway for a season or two, and was ginormous.  This pic still doesn't do it justice.   https://www.gotceleb.com/alyssa-milano-project-runway-allstars-promos-2014-11-14.html/alyssa-milano-project-runway-allstars-promos-2014-01

Has there ever been a disease, virus, illness that you couldn't be tested if you showed some of the symptoms? 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Nope.  You clearly do not know your Alyssa Milano history.  

Bewbs: may be nsfw  https://geeksoncoffee.com/alyssa-milano-sexy-pictures/

Fat:  these are surprisingly hard to find.  One seemed to slip through whatever magic she uses to erase them from the interwebs.  She did Project Runway for a season or two, and was ginormous.  This pic still doesn't do it justice.   https://www.gotceleb.com/alyssa-milano-project-runway-allstars-promos-2014-11-14.html/alyssa-milano-project-runway-allstars-promos-2014-01

She must have fallen off my spank bank radar when that happened. (and the a fact that she's crazy).

Similar life path to Leiah Remini. Wonder if they had the same life coach or something.

4 minutes ago, Leeson said:

She must have fallen off my spank bank radar when that happened. (and the a fact that she's crazy).

Similar life path to Leiah Remini. Wonder if they had the same life coach or something.

It looks like she was pregnant and had kids in 2011 and 2014; the second one seems to overlap with Project Runway somewhat.  So in fairness to her maybe she was preggos and let herself go.  Wouldn't be the first woman.  Which is good to know, because she was one of the favorites in my spank bank (other than the crazy).  :banana:

She takes herself a bit too serious. A female Alec Baldwin. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She takes herself a bit too serious. A female Alec Baldwin. 

Not in my spank bank. 

NTTAWWT

13 hours ago, supermike80 said:

This is one reason why I like to go to FBG.  Out of 100 posters there, 96 of them are so whacked out left it's scary but there are a few that are decent.  If you really wanna see how bad the democratic party and liberalism is, spend a couple hours there.  It's utterly off the charts.

I went to FBG after thehuddle imploded in 2001. Every now and then, somebody posts something from FBG that makes me want to re-open an account but I never have. I was there for a few months when they were still a new site a half year old going into their first NFL season but left. The way the treated huddle refugees there was utterly intolerable.

I was banned for suggesting their banning of another poster was done for no reason. His ban and mine were both bullsh*t. That was it. I was a 29 year old adult, now I'm a 48 year old adult. I'm not a troll, I don't cause problems, I post thoughtful content, and I don't take kindly to be treated like a child.  If that's how they want to run a site, I figured they can do it without me. I don't respect them at all, I wasn't going back, and I never have. 

Maybe if I thought they'd changed, I'd give it a try but the people that leave there for here are 99% fine people and all have similar stories to mine.

6 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Still wood!

I understand and know how you feel.

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I understand and know how you feel.

If you wanted to go to a restaurant right now and get bat soup could you? 

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and?

signed GFIAP

We first gave GFIAFP grief for "you know you would" on Anna Kournikova when she was underage and for various other well developed teenage girls over the years. 

Normally, Alyssa Milano would have qualified as jail bait in the 80s, long before the Geek Club. With her, that's not the case; I was a horny teen in the 80s and she's one year younger than I am, underage or no, I have been well within my rights to have been drooling over her throughout her career.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you wanted to go to a restaurant right now and get bat soup could you? 

Interesting question. I would be shocked if I couldn't. I don't get the impression that this has smartened them up in the least.

I fail to see what this has to do with Alyssa Milano though.

15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Interesting question. I would be shocked if I couldn't. I don't get the impression that this has smartened them up in the least.

Didn’t want to quote your longer post. If they are going to keep fockin with Mother Nature we are doomed. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

She's a ###### and should be publicly made fun of until she goes away.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Fireballer said:

It must be a terribly difficult time for these celebrity "activists".  Gotta dig deep to make themselves seem relevant to the sheep out there.

(now if she was topless in that vid I would at least play it on mute) 

What did she say regarding Biden/#metoo? 

27 minutes ago, DonS said:

What did she say regarding Biden/#metoo? 

Basically reversed her "believe all women" stance that she took during Kavenaugh.  Her stance now is that all women should be believed as long as it doesnt interfere with a mans due process.  So, Creepy Joe is all good in her book since mere allegations have been made.