Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maybe. I don’t know a lot about the details around it. What’s your point?

Fockin clown

Restaurant is pretty full considering the 50% rule in place.  They put additional tables outside.  Nice to be able to go out for dinner and a beer again.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Restaurant is pretty full considering the 50% rule in place.  They put additional tables outside.  Nice to be able to go out for dinner and a beer again.

Getting the Filet-o-Fish?

8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Getting the Filet-o-Fish?

They serve beer at McDonalds now?   When did you start?

28 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Shocking,  imagine choosing to be as stupid as newbie.

Was the health chief in on Cuomo’s murder plot, Dumbelina? 

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

They serve beer at McDonalds now?   When did you start?

Oh, you are at Applebee’s then! Good for you. :lol:

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Oh, you are at Applebee’s then! Good for you. :lol:

I'm not Newbie.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I'm not Newbie.

newbie can't afford Applebee's. He can only afford dollar store ramen and occasionally a can of Spam for holiday treats.  So, you missed on that one. 

Replying to
Remember when Fauci said it was close to 2%? Remember when Florida would have 200,000 dead by next week? Everything was wrong from the start. All the charts and projections were wrong. And we destroyed our country because of it.

Not to mention Pelosi encouraging people to run out and frequent Chinatown in late February and Biden screeching about  how Trump was being a xenophobe and a racist for wanting a lockdown.

Yale Dr publishes paper recommending use of HCQ+A for early outpatient symptomatic high risk patients.

https://academic.oup.com/aje/advance-article/doi/10.1093/aje/kwaa093/5847586

Abstract

More than 1.6 million Americans have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 and >10 times that number carry antibodies to it. High-risk patients presenting with progressing symptomatic disease have only hospitalization treatment with its high mortality. An outpatient treatment that prevents hospitalization is desperately needed. Two candidate medications have been widely discussed: remdesivir, and hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin. Remdesivir has shown mild effectiveness in hospitalized inpatients, but no trials have been registered in outpatients. Hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin has been widely misrepresented in both clinical reports and public media, and outpatient trials results are not expected until September. Early outpatient illness is very different than later hospitalized florid disease and the treatments differ. Evidence about use of hydroxychloroquine alone, or of hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin in inpatients, is irrelevant concerning efficacy of the pair in early high-risk outpatient disease. Five studies, including two controlled clinical trials, have demonstrated significant major outpatient treatment efficacy. Hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin has been used as standard-of-care in more than 300,000 older adults with multicomorbidities, with estimated proportion diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmias attributable to the medications 47/100,000 users, of which estimated mortality is <20%, 9/100,000 users, compared to the 10,000 Americans now dying each week. These medications need to be widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe.

How many deaths are due to the media, politicians, and those with financial interests in a vaccine downplaying or outright lying about the efficacy of HCQ?

COVID-19 will go down as the great awakening.

Yale. BFD. Pelosi said it was no good. Case closed. 

Just found out a second employee of mine has COVID now.  One employee is in his 50s and the other is 25.

Not sure what topic this should really go in, but the dude who hung the doll version of Kentucky Governor on a tree has been fired from his job.  Booyah!

Since the employee that just got confirmed with it was one at the parts counter we are getting the rest of the parts guys tested.  Our parts employees are basically the front line of our business and in contact with the most people.

Now my wife is upset because she was just about to start coaching softball but now she thinks she'll need to distance herself from the team just in case because of me.

28 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Since the employee that just got confirmed with it was one at the parts counter we are getting the rest of the parts guys tested.  Our parts employees are basically the front line of our business and in contact with the most people.

Now my wife is upset because she was just about to start coaching softball but now she thinks she'll need to distance herself from the team just in case because of me.

You know the rules... can size?  :cheers:

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You know the rules... can size?  :cheers:

I have no idea.  Pretty sure they are a C but not sure the number.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You will have to turn in your man card. 😠

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You will have to turn in your man card. 😠

I know what they look and feel like and that's all I care about.  They're a healthy size.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know what they look and feel like and that's all I care about.  They're a healthy size.

Maybe post some pictures and we can help you with the sizing question. :banana:

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Maybe post some pictures and we can help you with the sizing question. :banana:

I'll get right on that.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I can confirm. :ninja:

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The number is the chest circumference, and that is part of the equation.  As I've stated before, the cup size goes down one letter for roughly each 2 inches of circumference.  So a 34C is similar, cup size, to a 32D.

The number is on her bras in the closet, please report when you get home.  :cheers:

28 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The number is the chest circumference, and that is part of the equation.  As I've stated before, the cup size goes down one letter for roughly each 2 inches of circumference.  So a 34C is similar, cup size, to a 32D.

The number is on her bras in the closet, please report when you get home.  :cheers:

You know far too much about bra size. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You know far too much about bra size. 

I don't think that is possible. :dunno:

• Like 1

Trump doubling down on his Operation: Blame China for the virus crusade.   He is sooooo desperate to try to get people to forget his own timeline from January till mid-March.    Psssst, Donald, all the goobers who are ever going to buy your bullsh1t, already do.  You can save your breath.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't think that is possible. :dunno:

What size bra do you wear when you're doing the Silence of the Lambs tuck dance?

1 minute ago, DonS said:

What size bra do you wear when you're doing the Silence of the Lambs tuck dance?

Seems somebody has a weird fantasy fetish. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

I thouht it was funny when I found out that the dude who played Leland Stoddlemeyer in Monk is the same guy who played that role of Buffalo Bill in that movie.

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Seems somebody has a weird fantasy fetish. :unsure:

:wub:

Do y’all remember the good ole days when your government got mad and threatened arrest if you went to the park or beach with your family?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1