Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Gohmert..I got it from moving my mask around.  :rolleyes:  what a clown.

I'M RECLAIMING MY TIME!

On 7/28/2020 at 2:54 PM, jerryskids said:

I'm not a "Coronavirus is a Hoax" kinda person, but the Simpsons foretold this eerily well.  I wonder what year this is from... :unsure:

Right, Wrong or Indifferent.  This is funny. 

Funny how 1 side claims to have all the answers, there are states run by them, filled with them, and yet they are doing no better than the rest.

29 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Funny how 1 side claims to have all the answers, there are states run by them, filled with them, and yet they are doing no better than the rest.

Doing worse

Treehouse/Sundance nail it again

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/07/30/dr-deborah-birx-now-recommends-wearing-googles-or-face-shield-along-with-mask-you-can-decorate-them/#more-197322  

Dr. Deborah Birx Now Recommends Wearing Googles or Face Shield Along With Mask: “You can decorate them”…

Posted by sundance

Nuts. These people are NUTS! In addition to wearing masks, Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response coordinator, is now recommending the use of face shields. Apparently in the bizarre world of Dr. Birx the shields can be decorated with glitter and bling to make them fashionable and fun.

Nuts.

There’s not another country on the planet going this far over the edge into nuttery.  The virus narrative is scheduled to expire on November 4th.

In order to support the most important political objectives of the DNC writ large in the 2020 election, COVID-19 hype is essential:

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot easily achieve ‘mail-in’ voting; which they desperately need in key battleground states in order to control the outcome.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot shut down rallies and political campaigning efforts of President Trump; which they desperate need to do in key battleground states.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot block the campaign contrast between an energetic President Trump and a physically tenuous, mentally compromised, challenger.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats do not have an excuse for cancelling the DNC convention in Milwaukee; thereby blocking Team Bernie Sanders from visible opposition while protecting candidate gibberish from himself.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats do not have a mechanism to keep voters isolated from each-other; limiting communication and national debate adverse to their interests. COVID-19 panic pushes the national conversation into the digital space where Big Tech controls every element of the conversation.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot keep their Blue state economies easily shut-down and continue to block U.S. economic growth. All thriving economies are against the political interests of Democrats.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot easily keep club candidate Joe Biden sealed in the basement; where the electorate is not exposed to visible signs of his dementia.

♦Without COVID-19 panic it becomes more difficult for Big Tech to censor voices that would outline the fraud and scheme. With COVID-19 panic they have a better method and an excuse.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot advance, influence, or organize their preferred presidential debate format, a ‘virtual presidential debate’ series.

[Comrade Gretchen Whitmer knows this plan, hence she cancelled the Michigan venue]

All of these, and more, strategic outcomes are based on the manufactured weaponization of the COVID-19 virus to achieve a larger political objective. There is ZERO benefit to anyone other than Democrats for the overwhelming hype surrounding COVID-19.

It is not coincidental that all corporate media are all-in to facilitate the demanded fear that Democrats need in order to achieve their objectives. Thus there is an alignment of all big government institutions and multinationals to support the same.

Nothing is coincidental. Everything is political.

Just got back from the grocery store.  Not one person there was wearing goggles.  WTF is wrong with people?  Don't they care about their fellow Americans? 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Just got back from the grocery store.  Not one person there was wearing goggles.  WTF is wrong with people?  Don't they care about their fellow Americans? 

I always put a pillow case over my head with tiny eye holes cut out and then I put my glasses on over that. That goes over big and shows how much I care. :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm way ahead of Fauci. Snorkel with mask fixed on top.   

while believe you should wear a mask while shopping, the old lady acts like a typical liberal. “I hope you die” straight to a kids face. Swear that lady would’ve gotten the sonic rings slapped out of her 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

while believe you should wear a mask while shopping, the old lady acts like a typical liberal. “I hope you die” straight to a kids face. Swear that lady would’ve gotten the sonic rings slapped out of her 

I noticed she didn't say anything to the 2 black guys that were not wearing masks there at the end.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:40 PM, Strike said:

It said to wear GOOGLES

On 8/1/2020 at 1:43 PM, Djgb13 said:

that kunt!  How horrible.

Edited by BLS
cuz

Fock that kunt.  That's a terrible thing to say to a kid.

19 minutes ago, BLS said:

Fock that kunt.  That's a terrible thing to say to a kid.

Well mask nazis are from a breed of terrible horrible humans. 

Just think,  they want, no they are making children, babies wear focking masks... hide that joy, hide those smiles. 

Sick mother fockers...they really need to be eradicated from this planet.

Im sure any day now they will have to take Zeke off the ventilator. His family is probably saying their last goodbyes now.

13 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Im sure any day now they will have to take Zeke off the ventilator. His family is probably saying their last goodbyes now.

Rest his soul.🙏

Ok. @jerryskids unfortunately, we can safely say that the death count will be over 100k. I thought about various charities that you could make your $50 donation to. There were some BLM ones, like Southern Poverty Law, but they have plenty of money. I thought about some LGBTQZXwhatever to be funny, but I don't really like them.

I went through the charity watch site to see who is highly rated and who actually spends money on programs and which ones might put a little sting in it for you, so here is your charity to donate to:

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Ok. @jerryskids unfortunately, we can safely say that the death count will be over 100k. I thought about various charities that you could make your $50 donation to. There were some BLM ones, like Southern Poverty Law, but they have plenty of money. I thought about some LGBTQZXwhatever to be funny, but I don't really like them.

I went through the charity watch site to see who is highly rated and who actually spends money on programs and which ones might put a little sting in it for you, so here is your charity to donate to:

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/

Interesting... I thought we were going to do charities we actually cared about.  Anyway, I guess it worked because my wife is none too happy about this.  I'll let you know when I get up the courage to contribute to their Ozark-esque money laundering scheme.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Give Snopes a few minutes. They'll make up a story to say it's all false so the left can say, "Snopes says 'false', so therefore it's false"

I hope they keep researching hydroxychloroquine. It’s shown promise as a therapeutic. It’s still dumb for the POTUS to say he’s taking it preventatively and to retweet people calling it a “cure” among other baseless claims.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Give Snopes a few minutes. They'll make up a story to say it's all false so the left can say, "Snopes says 'false', so therefore it's false"

We don't need Snopes, we've got @tanatastic.  He just knows things. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I hope they keep researching hydroxychloroquine. It’s shown promise as a therapeutic. It’s still dumb for the POTUS to say he’s taking it preventatively and to retweet people calling it a “cure” among other baseless claims.

It has promise as both a preventive and a therapeutic.  I found the 2005 Virology Journal article regarding the SARS coronavirus:

Abstract

Background

Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is caused by a newly discovered coronavirus (SARS-CoV). No effective prophylactic or post-exposure therapy is currently available.

Results

We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.

Conclusion

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

We don't need Snopes, we've got @tanatastic.  He just knows things. :thumbsup:

It has promise as both a preventive and a therapeutic.  I found the 2005 Virology Journal article regarding the SARS coronavirus:

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69

That’s great. I would love for it to be true. Dr. Trump should probably stop retweeting claims about it curing covid in the meantime.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s great. I would love for it to be true. Dr. Trump should probably stop retweeting claims about it curing covid in the meantime.

I don't follow Twitter much so I'll take your word for it.  But it seems like HCQ should be getting more attention.  I honestly wonder why it isn't?  Can't Fauci just come out and definitively tell us what tanatastic knows?  :dunno:

More people have died of pneumonia, but nobody ever talks about that. 

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

More people have died of pneumonia, but nobody ever talks about that. 

Just think, how many people could we have saved over the past 20 years if we shut down the economy and forced people to stay at home during flu season every year? 

:rolleyes:

• Like 1