Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's really not that simple. Viruses travel in droplets, arousal and can live on surface First A virus is very small. Your mask to a virus is like a chain-link fence to a fly. Yes you're stopping some water vapor from going out but guess where it's staying? You now have a moist cloth around your most vulnerable areas for viral and bacterial infections. As you walk guess what has an easier time and more time to invade your mouth and nose? That virus you just picked up. Be sure to breathe in deeply... 

Secondly: When you exhale that air has to go somewhere it doesn't just vanish into a mask. Instead of going forward and down, it's now being vented through the sides and up into the air thanks to your mask. You're actually creating a larger cloud in your wake.

Third: Because wearing a mask isn't natural guess what you are constantly doing? Hell you don't even realize it, you're moving it up and down, you're sliding it to the side, you're pulling it from you're face, you're putting it on and taking it off. You're doing all that with unclean hands.

Wearing a mask restricts your breathing. Athletes use masks to simulate high altitude training. Why in the hell do you want to lower your oxygen levels?

Lastly, before everything was politicized the CDC has released a half dozen studies in the past 10 years that show wearing a mask does not stop or slow the spread of a virus. That's why Dr. Fauci laughed when asked about using a mask. It wasn't because he wanted to save them for doctors and nurses. He could have told everyone to use cloth masks. No, he laughed when asked about them, because he knows masks DO NOT WORK.

Informative post, appreciated.

Just now, tanatastic said:

Informative post, appreciated.

I have links to studies if you're interested.

Obese people need to be slapped violently in the faced multiple times until they pass out. These fat phucks are phucking everyone over. Lock them in cages. Put in in the cells of all the freed prisoners. They are public enemy #1 with this virus. Death after death after death is a fat azz.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Another example to compare would be if I said “bullet proof vests work.” Well, obviously with that statement I am implying a known vest of proven stopping power and not, for example, a piece of cardboard.

Worst analogy ever.

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

Worst analogy ever.

Nay. My analogies belong in their own museum they are so good. 

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I absolutely love the "look how everyone else is doing " argument.

I remember Latin America being brought up.  Even that lunatic Tim on FBG wanted to make that comparison. 

Now?  Nope.  Its rampant.

India Russia Mexico.  These are the nations that should be compared to.  Large populations.  Using new Zealand for christ sakes is just silly

right, were the numbers for Madagascar not available?

Hawaii all but eliminated the virus, too.  Islands are pretty easy to control once you stop people from going there it turns out.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Hawaii all but eliminated the virus, too.  Islands are pretty easy to control once you stop people from going there it turns out.

Antarctica without a single case of Covid!!!!!  How did the U.S. fail so badly????

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2020/08/antarctica-last-continent-without-coronavirus-covid-scientists-keep-that-way/

Antonio Banderas has it. He had heart issues some time ago and has stents put in. He should be very susceptible and at risk. Ill bet he recovers and is perfectly fine within 2 weeks.

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Antonio Banderas has it. He had heart issues some time ago and has stents put in. He should be very susceptible and at risk. Ill bet he recovers and is perfectly fine within 2 weeks.

Hydroxychloroquine 

6 hours ago, nobody said:

Not the case at all, Hawaii is reporting high infection rates.

7 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Yes, they had like a hundred after they lifted an island to island travel ban.  So they just re-instituted the travel ban.   Shiiot is out of control.  34 deaths since Febuary, most everyone elderly.  Insane numbers. 

By HNN Staff | August 10, 2020 at 12:01 PM HST - Updated August 10 at 3:44 PM

HONOLULU, Hawaii (HawaiiNewsNow) - The state is reporting three additional COVID-19 fatalities, pushing the death toll from the virus since the pandemic began to 34.The state Health Department released few details on the new deaths, saying only that they were all on Oahu. One was an elderly woman while the other two were men.Meanwhile, there were 140 new cases reported.

His point remains.  Controlling a virus on an island (or series of islands) is much easier.   Please don't make me explain why. 

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Insane how pussified this country has become. Back to your basement ladies. 

This is it. Pussified and scared of everything even though life is easier than ever. What if my child is one of the .00001% to die from this??? Don't even let them ride in a car again if that number is scary

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/08/09/scientists-tested-14-types-of-masks-in-preventing-spread-of-covid-19/amp/

This is how super scientific these studies are. Brief studies without testing masks for prolonged periods, not to mention the story is lacking a lot of detail on the test. A controlled environment gave them the puff piece they need to pacify the mask nazis

5 hours ago, tanatastic said:

So what,  mortality rate is all that matters. What are the numbers? 

Infection rate is what, the 4th or 5th goalposts location?

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/08/09/scientists-tested-14-types-of-masks-in-preventing-spread-of-covid-19/amp/

This is how super scientific these studies are. Brief studies without testing masks for prolonged periods, not to mention the story is lacking a lot of detail on the test. A controlled environment gave them the puff piece they need to pacify the mask nazis

:lol:. "Certain masks allowed more to escape than no mask"

Science!

On 7/2/2020 at 9:23 AM, Strike said:

You just want to post random data without context or analysis.

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

What context or analysis are you looking for?  NY is under counting nursing home deaths.  By a large margin.  It's simple as that.   Did you really have trouble understanding that?

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

What context or analysis are you looking for?  NY is under counting nursing home deaths.  By a large margin.  It's simple as that.   Did you really have trouble understanding that?

I did not click on the link. I just find it funny you are posting link after link with no comments after calling me out on it.

It does not bother me, and I am guilty of the same. I just would prefer not to be called out on it in the future.

25 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I did not click on the link. I just find it funny you are posting link after link with no comments after calling me out on it.

It does not bother me, and I am guilty of the same. I just would prefer not to be called out on it in the future.

🤣

On 8/9/2020 at 5:09 PM, Cdub100 said:

It's really not that simple. Viruses travel in droplets, arousal and can live on surface First A virus is very small. Your mask to a virus is like a chain-link fence to a fly. Yes you're stopping some water vapor from going out but guess where it's staying? You now have a moist cloth around your most vulnerable areas for viral and bacterial infections. As you walk guess what has an easier time and more time to invade your mouth and nose? That virus you just picked up. Be sure to breathe in deeply... 

Secondly: When you exhale that air has to go somewhere it doesn't just vanish into a mask. Instead of going forward and down, it's now being vented through the sides and up into the air thanks to your mask. You're actually creating a larger cloud in your wake.

Third: Because wearing a mask isn't natural guess what you are constantly doing? Hell you don't even realize it, you're moving it up and down, you're sliding it to the side, you're pulling it from you're face, you're putting it on and taking it off. You're doing all that with unclean hands.

Wearing a mask restricts your breathing. Athletes use masks to simulate high altitude training. Why in the hell do you want to lower your oxygen levels?

Lastly, before everything was politicized the CDC has released a half dozen studies in the past 10 years that show wearing a mask does not stop or slow the spread of a virus. That's why Dr. Fauci laughed when asked about using a mask. It wasn't because he wanted to save them for doctors and nurses. He could have told everyone to use cloth masks. No, he laughed when asked about them, because he knows masks DO NOT WORK.

The problem with this analysis is that it presumes that the mask actually DOES work to block droplets with the virus, see paragraphs 1 and 3.  As such you are arguing (paragraph 1) that it is worse to breathe in some amount of moisture vs. having the moisture directly hitting your nose and mouth, and (paragraph 3) that touching the mask then... I dunno, licking your fingers? is worse than having the moisture directly hit your nose and mouth. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Russians say they now have the vaccine. Putin approved. You guys on the first flight?

Will it make me look like Ivan Drago?

50 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yup. Cuomo is a snake. When he ran for office he ran on an anti corruption platform. When his commission, that he appointed, started questioning his people and allies, he dissolved the commission. Just like that. Didn’t hear too much about corruption after that. 

7 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Russians say they now have the vaccine. Putin approved. You guys on the first flight?

Nope,  ill go the hydroxychloroquine/zinc route like that British dude, the Brazilian dude and thousands and thousands of others who've successfully recovered using it. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Cuomo is a snake. When he ran for office he ran on an anti corruption platform. When his commission, that he appointed, started questioning his people and allies, he dissolved the commission. Just like that. Didn’t hear too much about corruption after that. 

Sounds like the biden Ukraine plan. 

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The problem with this analysis is that it presumes that the mask actually DOES work to block droplets with the virus, see paragraphs 1 and 3.  As such you are arguing (paragraph 1) that it is worse to breathe in some amount of moisture vs. having the moisture directly hitting your nose and mouth, and (paragraph 3) that touching the mask then... I dunno, licking your fingers? is worse than having the moisture directly hit your nose and mouth. :dunno:

I don't presume the masks work. I know they don't work this has been proven in countless studies. 

Ex 1. I'm not arguing it's worse to breathe in moisture. There's nothing wrong with breathing in moisture. What I'm saying is you now have a moist cloth around your mouth and nose. Walking around any moisture on that cloth is trapping viruses and bacteria in the air. Maybe you had your mouth closed or you were breathing out of your nose at the moment and you don't catch it. If you're wearing a mask you have now potentially trapped the virus on that piece of cloth breathing it in over and over again. The same goes for if you're sick. You're expelling the virus into a cloud around you and sure some are getting trapped in water droplets on the mask, but you're pushing air through that mask too.

Ex. 3 Don't touch your face. You just shouldn't touch your face you're bringing everything you touch to your nose and mouth. Wear a mask and you have no choice but to touch your face and not only that, but you're touching your face on overdrive with a mask on.

Bottom line - This has been proven that masks (as we use them) do not stop or slow the spread of influenza type viruses. This is a scientific fact. :dunno:

Also don't lick your fingers.

I wear the mask because the places I do go to request that I do. It’s their store, not mine. And if the employees want me too I will. I’m grateful for what they do.  

24 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Why would we want a Russian vaccine?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wear the mask because the places I do go to request that I do. It’s their store, not mine. And if the employees want me too I will. I’m grateful for what they do.  

And you'll get the vaccine, or the bracelet, or the chip too.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

What about right after eating KFC?

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

What about right after eating KFC?

It's impossible to not lick your fingers after KFC. Fortunately, like protest the virus does not affect KFC, so you're good.

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't presume the masks work. I know they don't work this has been proven in countless studies. 

Ex 1. I'm not arguing it's worse to breathe in moisture. There's nothing wrong with breathing in moisture. What I'm saying is you now have a moist cloth around your mouth and nose. Walking around any moisture on that cloth is trapping viruses and bacteria in the air. Maybe you had your mouth closed or you were breathing out of your nose at the moment and you don't catch it. If you're wearing a mask you have now potentially trapped the virus on that piece of cloth breathing it in over and over again. The same goes for if you're sick. You're expelling the virus into a cloud around you and sure some are getting trapped in water droplets on the mask, but you're pushing air through that mask too.

Ex. 3 Don't touch your face. You just shouldn't touch your face you're bringing everything you touch to your nose and mouth. Wear a mask and you have no choice but to touch your face and not only that, but you're touching your face on overdrive with a mask on.

Bottom line - This has been proven that masks (as we use them) do not stop or slow the spread of influenza type viruses. This is a scientific fact. :dunno:

You've made this scientific assertion multiple times; do you have a link for it?  Because I was at the Mayo Clinic yesterday and they would seem to disagree.  :dunno:

19 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

And you'll get the vaccine, or the bracelet, or the chip too.

I won’t go first.  But like I say, it’s not my store. No one is making me wear one in what I own. The stores aren’t making me wear one either. I don’t have to go to their store. If a girl asked me to wear a condom, I don’t have to. But then I don’t get any. My choice. 

People run around wearing their stupid masks and parents are confused why schools aren't opening back up. By complying with all the stupid rules that you know don't help makes the fear continue. Stand up for your rights. Trust the science.

Just now, jerryskids said:

You've made this scientific assertion multiple times; do you have a link for it?  Because I was at the Mayo Clinic yesterday and they would seem to disagree.  :dunno:

Excellent I love this game. Here's one peer-reviewed scientific study.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19216002/

N95-masked health-care workers (HCW) were significantly more likely to experience headaches. Face mask use in HCW was not demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds.

Now show me your peer-reviewed scientific study. I will not accept a press release, memo or internet meme.