Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Death and doom makes more money and gets more clicks than controlled and manageable when it comes to sickness. I feel like the death tolls are grossly exaggerated and the number of cases is simply too hard to accurately track. I also think if the news reported every flu or pnuemonia death (untold thousands annually) it would achieve the same effect. You don’t even realize it but marketing firms control a vast majority of what you think. This crisis is being exploited for sure and people are making literal billions off of it. 

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

There is not a more divisive person in this country right now than Trump. What we needed was someone who brought the country together and he has undermined even his own directives on this. It is not worth a debate because you are not going to change my opinion and I won't change yours.

Right. We had a whole political party say people are racist for voting a certain way. Not the first time either. One party says the jobs are gone and not coming back, Trump said he’ll bring them back. Maybe they just wanted a job? No way, had to be racism becksse they didn’t vote for the entitled white lady whose husband shipped those jobs off. Go away with the divisive nonsense.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right. We had a whole political party say people are racist for voting a certain way. Not the first time either. One party says the jobs are gone and not coming back, Trump said he’ll bring them back. Maybe they just wanted a job? No way, had to be racism becksse they didn’t vote for the entitled white lady whose husband shipped those jobs off. Go away with the divisive nonsense.  

The louder the other side complains, the more divisive he is.  🤣   What a maroon!

Whelp, I’ve had friends of friends and family come down with it but didn’t know anyone close until today: my mom tested positive for Covid. No breathing issues just flu like symptoms. I am concerned about my dad, he has respiratory problems.

Many of you geeks can expect a call from the hospital due to your recent contact with her. :doh: 

There is not a more divisive person in this country right now than Trump. What we needed was someone who brought the country together and he has undermined even his own directives on this. It is not worth a debate because you are not going to change my opinion and I won't change yours.

You're blaming wrong dude.. its rhe media and Democrats who are nothing but division. Come on man, you're smart enough to see it. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You're blaming wrong dude.. its rhe media and Democrats who are nothing but division. Come on man, you're smart enough to see it. 

East coast elitist. In lockstep with the rest of them. Fock you people in the Midwest and your jobs. I’m doing fine. Shut up racist. Here’s some opioids. 

Wrong!!!

58 minutes ago, Strike said:

There is literally nothing Trump can do that won't be portrayed as "dividing" the country.  Go back and look at the headlines when he instituted the travel ban.  He was lambasted as a racist for doing so, yet that travel ban undoubtedly saved lives.  Then, when it was shown that the travel ban was a good thing, the headlines changed to the travel ban not going far enough.  it's straight up propoganda at this point.  Could certain things have been handled better, like the CDC testing fiasco that happened at first?  Of course.  But Trump runs the country, not the CDC.    He's done about as well as could have been expected, but the media's constant throwing him under the bus makes it look like he hasn't.  We can see from your posts in this thread that even you're falling for their false narrative.

Bingo

• Like 1

Hillary and her deplorables comment foretold just how well she  would have brought the country together. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hillary and her deplorables comment foretold just how well she  would have brought the country together. 

Focking piece if sh!t Obama started the division especially the with race and police like the first week in office.

Sad that adult males buy into this crap. Its actually nuts!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Whelp, I’ve had friends of friends and family come down with it but didn’t know anyone close until today: my mom tested positive for Covid. No breathing issues just flu like symptoms. I am concerned about my dad, he has respiratory problems.

Many of you geeks can expect a call from the hospital due to your recent contact with her. :doh: 

She seemed so energetic last night  Prayers for your mom.  :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

She seemed so energetic last night  Prayers for your mom.  :thumbsup:

I’d get your weenus tested. 

Also might want to get checked for Covid.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

We will prob find out later that a lot of those tests confuse COVID for regular colds and flus and that’s what she had. Hospital gets paid for for a positive test, why would they let a single person walk away negative when you can’t tell the difference? Not sick? Asymptomatic.

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

We will prob find out later that a lot of those tests confuse COVID for regular colds and flus and that’s what she had.

I told her that because my dad was negative. She’s convinced this feels different than a normal flu though. 

FWIW she’s a Trumper and therefore naturally inclined to think Covid is a hoax.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I told her that because my dad was negative. She’s convinced this feels different than a normal flu though. 

Get a clue

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Get a clue

What is wrong with me?

46 minutes ago, MDC said:

I hear fish tank cleaner works well as a preventative measure. 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Everyone with a flu or cold is convinced it’s COVID now. It’s a combination of paranoia but also deep desire to feel like she’s “part of this whole thing.”. I’d say 80% chance regular cold or flu.

It will come out later that all these tests fine print say “MAY have found indicators of possible COVID-19 or other similar virus indicators.” Giving them a backdoor out. 

21 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think that you want to believe that there are a ton of false cases, but it doesn't make it true. I still can't fathom how you can think this is all just some conspiracy to take down Trump. 

Answer this one - if the Dems couldn't get Hillary elected in the first place despite winning the popular vote, how are they able to craft this elaborate "hoax" by getting all of these states to fudge their numbers, wreck the economy even though the Republicans control the Senate and WH, and the rest of the world to have people die?

BTW - I don't blame Trump for the virus. He has messed up a bunch of stuff along the way, but he didn't cause this or all of the deaths. 

On 8/14/2020 at 1:34 PM, MDC said:

Hopefully both of them come out of it without any issues

On 8/14/2020 at 2:34 PM, MDC said:

I'm sorry to hear that Monk. It sounds like a minor case. Hopefully it stays that way. Good luck man. 

On 8/9/2020 at 3:50 PM, MDC said:

New Zealand did a fantastic job managing the pandemic. I’m jealous.

Lol. 

On 8/16/2020 at 12:34 AM, Frozenbeernuts said:

Hopefully both of them come out of it without any issues

2 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I'm sorry to hear that Monk. It sounds like a minor case. Hopefully it stays that way. Good luck man. 

Thanks. 👍🏻 

24 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Its getting pretty old.... 

Obviously I know nothing about the guy, but I agree with his message. COVID turned out to be the greatest hoax of all time...

33 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Its getting pretty old.... 

Now we have to listen to fat dudes tell us how their families are starving.  Maybe give them some of what you're eating to keep that gut going.

8 hours ago, nobody said:

Now we have to listen to fat dudes tell us how their families are starving.  Maybe give them some of what you're eating to keep that gut going.

We've been listening to government teet sucking scumbags who haven't been financially affected since the beginning.  Its time we start listening to good Americans instead of authoritarian clueless losers who are hell bent on destroying this country. 

Aren't you the guy who was sticking up for music teachers getting paid through this ? 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

We've been listening to government teet sucking scumbags who haven't been financially affected since the beginning.  Its time we start listening to good Americans instead of authoritarian clueless losers who are hell bent on destroying this country. 

Aren't you the guy who was sticking up for music teachers getting paid through this ? 

Another loser troll that is really and truly scared sh1tless that this virus is going to kill him. We have a few here like this. We thought they were pathetic a year ago,  but jeez, we had no idea how sad they really were.

• Thanks 1