Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

"We're seeing that obesity is probably one of the most important of the conditions that are strongly associated with an increased risk of severe illness," said Fauci.

You fatties better lose the fat and fast.

56 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Is there anyone here who didn't come to the conclusion that tubbiejr is actually a fat fock?  He totally quarantined. And openly admitted he was afraid to go out to see friends.  

My pet peeve of the day:  I am tired of celebrities(Tom Hanks, the Rock, Jillian Michaels) getting Covid then making a statement about how to NOT get covid.  Wear a mask, don't go to gyms etc.

Hey focko..YOU GOT COVID!!  You are in no position to lecture me on how to not get it.   It's like a convicted serial killer telling you how to not get caught.

Makes no sense.  Shutup celebrities.
Rant over

• Thanks 1

Federal Register, Vol. 63, p. 1159.) The rulemaking record for the Respiratory Protection Standard clearly justifies adopting the requirement that air breathed by employees must have an oxygen content of at least 19.5 percent. A lesser concentration of oxygen in employees' breathing air could endanger them physiologically and diminish their ability to cope with other hazards that may be present in the workplace. The rulemaking record also demonstrates that any workplace atmosphere controlled at or near your recommended minimal oxygen level of 100 mm of mercury at sea level (equivalent to about 13 percent oxygen at sea level) is not safe and healthful for all employees. Exposing employees to partial pressures of oxygen that approach 100 mm of mercury at sea level leaves them with no margin of safety from potentially debilitating effects, which could appear suddenly and without warning

Pretty sure we can all sue... the governors have been violating Osha regulations 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I hate when they train kids to say some shìt at these protests.

But they're not wrong.  It's not their job to protect people from getting sick.  It's their job to protect themselves how they see fit.  Especially with something as arbitrary as a mask.  Why not bio hazard suits?  Why not face shields?  Why not goggles?  Someone just decided the ROI for masks met some threshold.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

I hate when they train kids to say some shìt at these protests.

But they're not wrong.  It's not their job to protect people from getting sick.  It's their job to protect themselves how they see fit.  Especially with something as arbitrary as a mask.  Why not bio hazard suits?  Why not face shields?  Why not goggles?  Someone just decided the ROI for masks met some threshold.

I don't know but the interviews were ridiculous and made me laugh.  The one lady compared wearing a mask to a man having his neck knelt on. Yikes.

On 9/11/2020 at 12:52 PM, drobeski said:

Federal Register, Vol. 63, p. 1159.) The rulemaking record for the Respiratory Protection Standard clearly justifies adopting the requirement that air breathed by employees must have an oxygen content of at least 19.5 percent. A lesser concentration of oxygen in employees' breathing air could endanger them physiologically and diminish their ability to cope with other hazards that may be present in the workplace. The rulemaking record also demonstrates that any workplace atmosphere controlled at or near your recommended minimal oxygen level of 100 mm of mercury at sea level (equivalent to about 13 percent oxygen at sea level) is not safe and healthful for all employees. Exposing employees to partial pressures of oxygen that approach 100 mm of mercury at sea level leaves them with no margin of safety from potentially debilitating effects, which could appear suddenly and without warning

Pretty sure we can all sue... the governors have been violating Osha regulations 

Isnt Cdub the resident mask hater here? He'll probably gush at this video.

2 hours ago, DexterM1776 said:

Isnt Cdub the resident mask hater here? He'll probably gush at this video.

You like them ?

https://townhall.com/columnists/scottmorefield/2020/09/14/if-masks-work-why-dont-they-work-n2576139?amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

Remember back in May and June when they said, “Hey, if everyone would just wear masks for a few weeks, it’ll all be over and we can go back to normal!” Remember that? Remember those three hairdressers using masks and COVID not spreading at all, or something, then blue state policymakers and national retailers and restaurants using that “evidence” along with a few model-based ‘studies’ to demand that every human from ages two and above wear a moist cloth diaper on his or her face, both indoors and outdoors, to “stop the spread” of a virus that poses very little harm to the vast majority of those who contract it? Remember them telling us it was only temporary, that masks had the power to stop COVID-19 right in its tracks and save grandma?

Except, neither the masks nor the lockdown measures every really stopped COVID-19 in its tracks, did they? Nope, the virus just kept right on virusing, as highly-contagious respiratory viruses are prone to do. You can lock down and delay the inevitable, but as soon as you peek your nose out the virus will be waiting. You can mask up ‘till the cows come home, but even the CDC now admits that, with or without masks, 15 minutes of close contact with an infected person will spread the virus. And given the fact that it has ALWAYS taken 15 minutes of close contact with an infected person to spread the virus, that means masks are generally useless. 

But yes, if what they said was true, if COVID-19 could have been eliminated or even severely curbed with a few weeks of mask-wearing, even I would have happily put up with it. Because, indeed, they would have been right about mask-wearing being a “small inconvenience” if we had a foreseeable future endgame and could see actual results behind the practice. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

You like them ?

https://townhall.com/columnists/scottmorefield/2020/09/14/if-masks-work-why-dont-they-work-n2576139?amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

Remember back in May and June when they said, “Hey, if everyone would just wear masks for a few weeks, it’ll all be over and we can go back to normal!” Remember that? Remember those three hairdressers using masks and COVID not spreading at all, or something, then blue state policymakers and national retailers and restaurants using that “evidence” along with a few model-based ‘studies’ to demand that every human from ages two and above wear a moist cloth diaper on his or her face, both indoors and outdoors, to “stop the spread” of a virus that poses very little harm to the vast majority of those who contract it? Remember them telling us it was only temporary, that masks had the power to stop COVID-19 right in its tracks and save grandma?

Except, neither the masks nor the lockdown measures every really stopped COVID-19 in its tracks, did they? Nope, the virus just kept right on virusing, as highly-contagious respiratory viruses are prone to do. You can lock down and delay the inevitable, but as soon as you peek your nose out the virus will be waiting. You can mask up ‘till the cows come home, but even the CDC now admits that, with or without masks, 15 minutes of close contact with an infected person will spread the virus. And given the fact that it has ALWAYS taken 15 minutes of close contact with an infected person to spread the virus, that means masks are generally useless. 

But yes, if what they said was true, if COVID-19 could have been eliminated or even severely curbed with a few weeks of mask-wearing, even I would have happily put up with it. Because, indeed, they would have been right about mask-wearing being a “small inconvenience” if we had a foreseeable future endgame and could see actual results behind the practice. 

I do not like them Sam I am.

I recall reading his ramblings and cdc links. It just made me chuckle. That guy hates masks.

Holy fuk Batman!  Scare tactics from the left...shocker!  All this sh!t will come out. Cudos to this TV station for persuing it.

If Nashville lied to cover up the real stats showing restaurants and bars did not increase the spread of COVID, I wonder who else did. Perhaps every Democrat governor and mayor who forced their small businesses and service industries to close?

All to steal an election.

35 minutes ago, Goggins said:

https://www.newsweek.com/twitter-suspends-dr-li-meng-yan-wuhan-lab-coronavirus-covid19-1532193

Twitter suspends Chinese doctor who said the virus was made in a lab.

She was on Tucker Carlson. She has been highly respected in the world in her area of work. She had to.flee China and hide here in the US.  She said this virus was put together in a lab for government/military purposes and released around the world.

7 hours ago, Goggins said:

If Nashville lied to cover up the real stats showing restaurants and bars did not increase the spread of COVID, I wonder who else did. Perhaps every Democrat governor and mayor who forced their small businesses and service industries to close?

And if bars and restaurant opened fully, the protests would occur.  Why are democrats enemies of freedom? 

8 hours ago, Goggins said:

These governors need to be hung. 

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

She was on Tucker Carlson. She has been highly respected in the world in her area of work. She had to.flee China and hide here in the US.  She said this virus was put together in a lab for government/military purposes and released around the world.

Exactly as I suspected. She's Chinese and her statements put her in danger. There is no reason not to believe what she says. it's not like it's making her rich. Good chance it makes her dead like her colleague who mysteriously died of COVID very quickly. 

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Exactly as I suspected. She's Chinese and her statements put her in danger. There is no reason not to believe what she says. it's not like it's making her rich. Good chance it makes her dead like her colleague who mysteriously died of COVID very quickly. 

Yeah, its hard to see an angle where this benefits her to fabricate a story.

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I wonder if LeBron saw it? Maybe he could explain it to us. 

I will say that the Ds are not involved in any of that. They aren't clever enough to hatch a scheme like this.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder if LeBron saw it? Maybe he could explain it to us. 

It's LeDumb from now on. He lost the privileged of being called anything else. 

That is why you are a hack. You can't ever admit anything,,. even when the facts are right in your face. Keep towing the party line.  Good job,. good effort.

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

fake news, fake news, fake news alert!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-maine-wedding-reception-linked-7-deaths/

Maine wedding reception now linked to deaths of 7 people who didn't attend

Someone who didnt go to the wedding works in "Gods Little Waiting Room" where 6 people died. Do we have ages and medical history?  Im betting they had at least a foot on a banana peel.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Someone who didnt go to the wedding works in "Gods Little Waiting Room" where 6 people died. Do we have ages and medical history?  Im betting they had at least a foot on a banana peel.

Ban bananas! :banana:

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

More than likely. but would they have died if someone didnt get sick at a wedding in maine and bring it to them? not yet anyway.. Look, that's just bad luck. Im not even saying they shouldn't have had the wedding. Sometimes you get sick and die. life sucks. Sometimes you get run over by an 18 wheeler, life sucks. You could get the flu at a wedding and kill nana too. Doesnt mean we should shut sh1t down.  It's been time to open sh1t back up for months. I am just saying, those people that think covid is a hoax, are more retarded than anti-vaxxers. 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

More than likely. but would they have died if someone didnt get sick at a wedding in maine and bring it to them? not yet anyway.. Look, that's just bad luck. Im not even saying they shouldn't have had the wedding. Sometimes you get sick and die. life sucks. Sometimes you get run over by an 18 wheeler, life sucks. You could get the flu at a wedding and kill nana too. Doesnt mean we should shut sh1t down.  It's been time to open sh1t back up for months. I am just saying, those people that think covid is a hoax, are more retarded than anti-vaxxers. 

No one here has ever denied that there are at risk groups we need to be extra careful with.  In fact, I think we've argued exactly that and said to focus on keeping those groups safe and let healthy people live their lives.  So, a story about 6 people from a rehab facility dieing after being exposed to the China virus is not shocking. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

No one here has ever denied that there are at risk groups we need to be extra careful with.  In fact, I think we've argued exactly that and said to focus on keeping those groups safe and let healthy people live their lives.  So, a story about 6 people from a rehab facility dieing after being exposed to the China virus is not shocking. 

but how did they get it? FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

Just now, edjr said:

Massachusetts parents knew kid had coronavirus, sent him to 1st day of school anyway

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mass-parents-knew-kid-had-coronavirus-sent-him-1st-day-n1240295

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS ALERT

Holy chit.  Hopefully the parents are charged with murder for all the kids who die.  :cry:

By the way, WTF is up with your large font?

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Holy chit.  Hopefully the parents are charged with murder for all the kids who die.  :cry:

By the way, WTF is up with your large font?

Good point. This can be a sort of litmus test, if no kids get sick and die. That means masks work.  :overhead:

I support this kid in Assachutcess getting beat every day when he does go back to school. Somebody should go knock his father out too. Mom is probably a slob with daddy issues. 

6 hours ago, edjr said:

That is why you are a hack. You can't ever admit anything,,. even when the facts are right in your face. Keep towing the party line.  Good job,. good effort.

How about the Nashville cases ?