Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Someone who didnt go to the wedding works in "Gods Little Waiting Room" where 6 people died. Do we have ages and medical history?  Im betting they had at least a foot on a banana peel.

Bump

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Someone who didnt go to the wedding works in "Gods Little Waiting Room" where 6 people died. Do we have ages and medical history?  Im betting they had at least a foot on a banana peel.

In the article they fail to mention that the person who attended the wedding tested positive or the employee tested positive. 

At least in the other article from last month about the prison outbreak they had the decency to say the prison employee who attended the reception tested positive. (although they couldn't confirm where he contracted the China Virus, just that he had it. zero chance he was infected anywhere other than the reception /s)

I can't believe there are people who still live in fear of this bull shite Commie Virus. Even the multi-comorbidity knocking on heaven's door poster here survived it.

6 hours ago, Goggins said:

I can't believe there are people who still live in fear of this bull shite Commie Virus. Even the multi-comorbidity knocking on heaven's door poster here survived it.

Even the lefty trolls here have either shut up about it, or fled with their tails between their legs, again. 

Oh, and how is the massive fallout from Sturgis going? It was all the rage a week ago. Has the computer calculated total human annihilation yet? Has CNN reported it? :lol:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Oh, and how is the massive fallout from Sturgis going? It was all the rage a week ago. Has the computer calculated total human annihilation yet? Has CNN reported it? :lol:

Same with Florida, they loved talking about how everyone in the state was going to die..

:rolleyes:

On 9/3/2020 at 8:06 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

The point of my post was to have anecdotal evidence of someone dying from COVID.  Apparently no one is allowed to share any other experience other than saying they don’t know anyone affected. 

He didn't die from covid. He died because he was a fatfuck with high blood pressure.

Sorry for your loss.

8 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

He didn't die from covid. He died because he was a fatfuck with high blood pressure.

Sorry for your loss.

Survival of the fittest.  Perhaps our world needs more of it.

4 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Don't worry. You are grandfathered in. 

:banana:

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

in case you haven't seen this yet. probably win song of the year

That fat bastard needs to stay 12 feet apart. 

Who'd a thunk it????

https://www.yahoo.com/news/almost-one-third-covid-deaths-155426293.html

It means someone who suffered a heart attack, or even died in a road traffic accident, may have been included in the figures if they had also tested positive for coronavirus at some point, or if doctors believed the virus may have exacerbated their condition.

i'm guessing whoever is behind this (while 100% true) believes the Biden is going to win and are getting the narrative ready with "oh covid actually didn't kill most of these people, back to work."

On 4/10/2020 at 12:13 AM, Voltaire said:

I went to FBG after thehuddle imploded in 2001. Every now and then, somebody posts something from FBG that makes me want to re-open an account but I never have. I was there for a few months when they were still a new site a half year old going into their first NFL season but left. The way the treated huddle refugees there was utterly intolerable.

I was banned for suggesting their banning of another poster was done for no reason. His ban and mine were both bullsh*t. That was it. I was a 29 year old adult, now I'm a 48 year old adult. I'm not a troll, I don't cause problems, I post thoughtful content, and I don't take kindly to be treated like a child.  If that's how they want to run a site, I figured they can do it without me. I don't respect them at all, I wasn't going back, and I never have. 

Maybe if I thought they'd changed, I'd give it a try but the people that leave there for here are 99% fine people and all have similar stories to mine.

Yep, I was at theHuddle when it imploded too and I cancelled my subscription when it did.  Way to treat your customers, heh?  They lost business and I could not have been the only one that did that.

That's why I moved over to FBGs and it now is the same situation: cancelled my subscription and came over here.  Hopefully this works out and I won't have to find a new home again.

I just can't believe business owners who insult their customers and purposefully lose business.  Makes no sense.

We won’t be hearing so much about this now. Call it a hunch. 

This came up in the News in my stocks App.

In New York City, once the U.S. epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, leading corporations in banking, the arts and other industries are starting an experiment with potential life-or-death consequences: bringing employees back to the office.

I'd love to say the covid death number is over-inflated, but the excess deaths over expected doesn't support that.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, nobody said:

I'd love to say the covid death number is over-inflated, but the excess deaths over expected doesn't support that.

Weren’t they saying up to 2 million deaths? 

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Weren’t they saying up to 2 million deaths? 

What do you mean?  Like 2 million people in the US would die of Covid?  Or are they saying 2 million excess deaths?

19 minutes ago, nobody said:

What do you mean?  Like 2 million people in the US would die of Covid?  Or are they saying 2 million excess deaths?

2 million people would die due to covid. That is why we shut everything down.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

What's an excess death? If I die, it's a death, then if you die, you are excess?

31 minutes ago, nobody said:

You said excess deaths over the expected amount.  All numbers were predicted way over 200k.  

Trump said keeping Covid deaths >100,000 would be a “very good job.” :thumbsup: 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump said keeping Covid deaths >100,000 would be a “very good job.” :thumbsup: 

I think the fact that he made virtually all other forms of death come to a halt is an amazing achievement. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nobody said:

Is it possible some of the excess deaths are due to people dying because they couldn't get treatment for diseases they already had? Or increase in suicides, murders, accidents due to lockdown related stress? Or anxiety/stress from lockdowns increasing the incidences of other issues like heart disease and stroke?

CDC says that 6% are COVID only deaths, so that is an increase of 12k there.

Also, it is reasonable to think that many of the 94% who died with comorbidities would have died at some point in the next 3-18 months, COVID just sped up the timeline.

Point being, COVID alone likely increased the excess deaths in 2020 to some degree, but it isn't the plague it has been portrayed as by media and politicians where it is wiping out hundreds of thousands of otherwise healthy people. It will be interesting to see how the annual deaths from all causes in 2021 compare to the norm.

Can anyone explain to me how people can mentally justice going to restaurants shopping, kid plays sports wife teaches dance etc... And also believe covid has a 6% mortality rate?

I have friends just like this and I just can't understand their thinking

The left likes to blame Trump for every death and lost job in America.

How do they account for the deaths and lost jobs in the other 200 countries?

A novel virus was going to kill some people, just like the flu and cancer and copd and stroke do every year. Governors locking down their states for 6 months was going to kill jobs. Given what he had to work with and the media/political pressures against him (governors banned a proven drug, social media companies banned any discussion that didn't parrot the company line, governors locked down states but still allowed riots) Trump did as good a job as one could have hoped.

Every hysteria was met with massive federal action (tests, ventilators, hospital/ICU beds, PPE, bailouts, more tests, masks, therapeutic treatments, vaccines) and Trump delivered. Which is why they had to move the goal posts every 3 weeks. Remember when the goal was to "flatten the curve"? That was done back in April.

If you compare the US stats on a per capita basis (even with the fake stats related to cases and deaths) the US is still doing better than most other countries.

If you compare the real stats (exclude bogus/probable/duplicated positive case counts and deaths unrelated to COVID but tested positive or were probable or had it 2 months ago, etc) then the US blows everyone not Asian away.

It is obvious to anyone with a rational brain that the entire goal of COVID hysteria was to push junk mail voting so they could either steal the election outright or create enough chaos that Trump's second term will be labeled "stolen" like they did with W after 2000.

Fortunately Trump should crush every swing state so hard they won't be able to manufacture enough votes without getting cought red-handed.

And with his gains across the board he will likely win the popular vote as well.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

What's an excess death? If I die, it's a death, then if you die, you are excess?

An excess death is a death beyond the number expected.  You can usually predict fairly accurately how many people will die in a month.  It's actually pretty predictable.  I wanted to come in and claim COVID is a hoax, so I went and looked up excess deaths above expected, and I'll be damned if it isn't right about 200k corresponding to the spikes in COVID. 

I still say fock a mask, but that tells me COVID deaths are probably being counted pretty accurately.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DexterM1776 said:

2 million people would die due to covid. That is why we shut everything down.

Agreed.  If we knew what we know now, we wouldn't have shut down anything.  Italy having a 7% death rate back in March screwed us.  We couldn't tolerate that high of a rate.  If we knew it was 0.6%, we wouldn't have shut anything down.  Problem is once you shut down, people are going to say you murdered their grandma if you open back up and she dies of the vid.  We backed ourselves into a corner.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Agreed.  If we knew what we know now, we wouldn't have shut down anything.  Italy having a 7% death rate back in March screwed us.  We couldn't tolerate that high of a rate.  If we knew it was 0.6%, we wouldn't have shut anything down.  Problem is once you shut down, people are going to say you murdered their grandma if you open back up and she dies of the vid.  We backed ourselves into a corner.

It sucks and I pray for my friends with small businesses. I just want to go places without being hounded about not wearing a mask and I'll be damned if I allow anything other than my doctor to check my temp.

19 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

It sucks and I pray for my friends with small businesses. I just want to go places without being hounded about not wearing a mask and I'll be damned if I allow anything other than my doctor to check my temp.

Strangers checking your prostate is cool, though, right? 

6 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Well that's different. I actually enjoy it.

Same. I’ll never figure out why people hate going to the dentist.

8 hours ago, drobeski said:

Any guess as to which day joe gets covid to keep him from debating ? 

I'm going with the 26th

He will recover too quickly from that and still have 2 weeks until the election.  I am going with a "covid scare" that ends up being a false alarm to avoid the 1st one. Then the rest will be avoided by referring to the 1st as a "wakeup call".