Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Joe won’t get Covid. But he will come in contact with someone who has and will have to quarantine. He’s very responsible. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Joe won’t get Covid. But he will come in contact with someone who has and will have to quarantine. He’s very responsible. 

You're missing the second part. He'll still do the debates but will have to remote in...

4 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

You're missing the second part. He'll still do the debates but will have to remote in...

They will try that 1 time, and after he gets destroyed, there won't be a second.  Trump will verbally assault Joe, and then Joe will read off the prompter.  The left will report that Joe took the high road, but we will all see the truth. 

Sean Payton and Gruden both fined 100k for not wearing masks during games.  Except they both already had Covid, so I guess they're supposed to wear a mask for show?  Or is it for the 0.000001% chance they somehow get it again and become contagious?

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Sean Payton and Gruden both fined 100k for not wearing masks during games.  Except they both already had Covid, so I guess they're supposed to wear a mask for show?  Or is it for the 0.000001% chance they somehow get it again and become contagious?

Yes mask are only good for show.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

The NFL is all in with the enemy. 

Happy 6th month anniversary of the two weeks to flatten the curve.  :wall: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Serious question I need answer to:  why do we care about number of cases?   Isn’t number of deaths per million the important number?

6 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Serious question I need answer to:  why do we care about number of cases?   Isn’t number of deaths per million the important number?

Because deaths and hospitalizations are down. 

6 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

1)  You can't die if you don't have the virus.  So, if we have more cases it's likely we'll have more deaths.

2)  This virus can have longstanding health issues even if you don't die.  Just ask Alyssa Milano.  But seriously, it can.  We don't even know the full extent of those issues yet.  So, we should be trying to minimize the number of people who catch it as well as the number of people who die from it.

5 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Because number of cases sounds scary. 

Nevermind that the majority are asymptomatic and for people with no underlying conditions the morality rate nearly zero.

They must keep the hysteria and fear up to justify junk mail in ballots and 10 days post election to count (aka fabricate) them.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

1)  You can't die if you don't have the virus.  So, if we have more cases it's likely we'll have more deaths.

2)  This virus can have longstanding health issues even if you don't die.  Just ask Alyssa Milano.  But seriously, it can.  We don't even know the full extent of those issues yet.  So, we should be trying to minimize the number of people who catch it as well as the number of people who die from it.

Except it is a virus that will continue to spread until every community reaches herd immunity. All masks and stay at home orders do is prolong the inevitable.

The fastest, safest "cure" is for people with underlying conditions to wear masks and/or stay home until it has run its course. Let everyone else live their lives.

Just now, Goggins said:

Except it is a virus that will continue to spread until every community reaches herd immunity. All masks and stay at home orders do is prolong the inevitable.

The fastest, safest "cure" is for people with underlying conditions to wear masks and/or stay home until it has run its course. Let everyone else live their lives.

I suggest you read through this thread to familiarize yourself with my positions on this issue. 

5 hours ago, Strike said:

1)  You can't die if you don't have the virus.  

Awesome. I’m going to go skydiving then fight a grizzly bear. :banana:

CDC latest on fatality rate if infected: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

0-19 years: 0.00003
20-49 years: 0.0002
50-69 years: 0.005
70+ years: 0.054

Translated to survival rate if infected:

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

For perspective, here are the flu survival rates:

0-4 99.992%
5-17 99.997%
18-49 99.979%
50-64 99.939%
65+ 99.168%

In summary, for people under 50 COVID is the same or less deadly than the flu, for people 50-64 COVID is ~2x deadlier than the flu, and for people 70+ it is a lot more  (5x?) deadly than the flu.

It will be interesting to see if masks and lockdowns will be an annual thing when flu season rolls around.

This reminds me of the Iraq war. Everyone was all in, waiting for them to find the WMD’s. As time went on it became evident there were no WMD’s. It took longer for some folks to realize that than others. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Hey mask mandate supporters,  check this out. 

Oh and go fock yourselves,  fools. 

Surprised she didn’t get shot dead what with all those erratic movements and resisting arrest.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Surprised she didn’t get shot dead what with all those erratic movements and resisting arrest.

Her boyfriend should have shot at the cop 

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Drobs thinks we’re supposed to listen to cops but only if we like what they’re saying. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, drobeski said:

She will be charged with resisting and that charge will be dropped. Big part of the problem. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Drobs thinks we’re supposed to listen to cops but only if we like what they’re saying. 

MDC thinks mayors are instructing cops to target and kill innocent black people . Systematically ofcourse. 

I think that black cop was racially motivated to attack that white woman. Hate crime ?

16 minutes ago, drobeski said:

And then lied about everything.  Did they check the BF weapon to make sure he didn't shoot her?  

Also there is no mask mandate if you can social distance.   :dunno:

On 9/18/2020 at 7:34 AM, lickin_starfish said:

He didn't die from covid. He died because he was a fatfuck with high blood pressure.

Sorry for your loss.

While he was overweight it still does not change the fact that COVID led to him dying much sooner than he would have if he didn't get the virus.  He also would have most likely survived if he went to the doctor right away instead of being stubborn.  He was the type of guy who said the virus wouldn't hurt him at all and thought it was all being overblown.

wow, birds not bothering anyone. My hero 

please come to my city and shoot the seagulls. fuckers :mad:

13 hours ago, Goggins said:

CDC latest on fatality rate if infected: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

0-4 99.992%
5-17 99.997%
18-49 99.979%
50-64 99.939%
65+ 99.168%

In summary, for people under 50 COVID is the same or less deadly than the flu, for people 50-64 COVID is ~2x deadlier than the flu, and for people 70+ it is a lot more  (5x?) deadly than the flu.

It will be interesting to see if masks and lockdowns will be an annual thing when flu season rolls around.

I would wager most of the 70+ people where already on deaths door.

14 hours ago, Goggins said:

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

0-4 99.992%
5-17 99.997%
18-49 99.979%
50-64 99.939%
65+ 99.168%

I must be slow today.

For 50-69(give or take)
Covid Survivability is 99.5% and the flu survivability is 99.939%.   Doesn't that mean the flu is MORE deadly? And where is the 2x coming from?

Spikes in cases in Wisconsin. This is all on the democrats running that shitshow there. You let the cockroaches run freely and they spread disease.

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Spikes in cases in Wisconsin. This is all on the democrats running that shitshow there. You let the cockroaches run freely and they spread disease.

Yep. Schools in my area are shut down for at least the next 2 weeks. Same with sports. Fukin A

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Hey kids.  Remember to do your part.  Put your mask on between bites when you go out to eat:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gavin-newsom-california-face-mask-restaurant/

They want people pissed. Stupidity like this is the surest way to get people to say fock this BS. Newsome is an idiot. 

Really, really hard time for the Trump side to be making a case about virus prevention safety. The ringleaders are being decimated by the virus as we speak. All the dimwits who gathered around hugging each other and mocking mask wearers are isolated with Covid. The best part was that Trump mocked Biden at the debate last Tuesday for wearing a mask and was being flown to a hospital three days later. It's one thing if you're careless, reckless, and selfish. But it's probably best not to mock individuals who actually give a fock about the people around them. Makes it real hard to feel bad for this who laughed at the virus then caught it. Yes, I'm looking at you Bullshit Barbie