Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

25 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The maskers have gone insane. They think it protects them from everything.

Blessed be the mask.  It is right to give it thanks and praise.

Over 7M people dead in the United States due to COVID.  If only we had more masks, hand sanitizer and respirators.

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Really, really hard time for the Trump side to be making a case about virus prevention safety. The ringleaders are being decimated by the virus as we speak. All the dimwits who gathered around hugging each other and mocking mask wearers are isolated with Covid. The best part was that Trump mocked Biden at the debate last Tuesday for wearing a mask and was being flown to a hospital three days later. It's one thing if you're careless, reckless, and selfish. But it's probably best not to mock individuals who actually give a fock about the people around them. Makes it real hard to feel bad for this who laughed at the virus then caught it. Yes, I'm looking at you Bullshit Barbie

Only a bigtime  poossy thinks a sore throat and a runny nose are decimating 

• Thanks 1

Just now, drobeski said:

Only a bigtime  poossy thinks a sore throat and a runny nose are decimating 

Oh is that all Trump had?  And they still flew him to the hospital?  So soft

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Toughed it out better than Coumo and the Rock lol. 

On 9/21/2020 at 5:28 PM, DexterM1776 said:

Can anyone explain to me how people can mentally justice going to restaurants shopping, kid plays sports wife teaches dance etc... And also believe covid has a 6% mortality rate?

I have friends just like this and I just can't understand their thinking

My gf works as a waitress. One of her customers bitched because her mask slipped down. He told her his wife is extremely high risk so she needs to keep her mask up. His wife is extremely high risk, and he is so scared of the virus, so he went to a restaurant to sit down and eat. These people are everywhere. 

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The president should use extra caution and he should get the maximum treatment possible. Is this not common sense?

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

The president should use extra caution and he should get the maximum treatment possible. Is this not common sense?

If it was biden he would have milked the crap out of it. Not only was trump still working he was out in a couple of days.

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

He needed oxygen on several occasions and had a fever. Yes, I understand they take more precautions because of his position, but his overall physical condition, coupled with droppoing oxygen levels and fever is why he was taken to the hospital. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

If it was biden he would have milked the crap out of it. Not only was trump still working he was out in a couple of days.

Biden would have jogged to the hospital and done 100 pushups in the lobby before even seeing a doctor.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Biden would have jogged to the hospital and done 100 pushups in the lobby before even seeing a doctor.

Biden would have forgotten where he was headed as soon as he walked out the front door.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Biden would have forgotten where he was headed as soon as he walked out the front door.

Would have to go back inside thinking he left the record player on.

26 minutes ago, The Observer said:

They'd have to entice him with some pre-teen girls to sniff being present.

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They'd have to entice him with some pre-teen girls to sniff being present.

I'm sure Trump has plenty of them at Marl-Ago for him

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Extra caution? Like having rallies and events with no precautions? 

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Lots of caution observed in the mostly peaceful protests. That are encouraged by the left. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lots of caution observed in the mostly peaceful protests. That are encouraged by the left. 

Deflect much. I was responding about the guy who was being "cautious". Using all options after the fact is not cautious. 

The rioters can go fock themselves too. 

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Yeah, isn't that hilarious?  Mr Toughguy. Mocking people who wear masks. Expecting his sheep to pile into arenas and airplane hangers shoulder to shoulder to blow smoke up his ass.  But runs to a hospital and gets pumped full of medicines the public don't have access to as soon as he gets the sniffles.  And then goes right back out while still shedding virus and puts people in harms way again. 

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

Toughed it out better than Coumo and the Rock lol. 

Fredo Cuomo was crying like a sissy. He's a complete wuss and loser.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Fredo Cuomo was crying like a sissy. He's a complete wuss and loser.

I heard a few people even died.  Wimps

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I heard a few people even died.  Wimps

Yup all the seniors Cuomo infected in the nursing homes. 

30 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Deflect much. I was responding about the guy who was being "cautious". Using all options after the fact is not cautious. 

The rioters can go fock themselves too. 

I’m not talking about the rioters. I’m talking about the protesters. There was a rally in Brooklyn a while back with 10k people. It was celebrated.  I’m not saying you’re wrong about Trump being reckless.  But  when the same behavior is encouraged by his opponents like Kamala it’s kind of hard to take it seriously. 

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

They were for BLM so it was all good.

45 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Yup all the seniors Cuomo infected in the nursing homes. 

Doesn't matter.  OMB  :mad:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not talking about the rioters. I’m talking about the protesters. There was a rally in Brooklyn a while back with 10k people. It was celebrated.  I’m not saying you’re wrong about Trump being reckless.  But  when the same behavior is encouraged by his opponents like Kamala it’s kind of hard to take it seriously. 

:lol: Trying to make sense to a lib. Give it up, CNN has already gotten to them. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. They are reckless too. All I said was that Trump was not being cautious. 

7 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

My gf works as a waitress. One of her customers bitched because her mask slipped down. He told her his wife is extremely high risk so she needs to keep her mask up. His wife is extremely high risk, and he is so scared of the virus, so he went to a restaurant to sit down and eat. These people are everywhere. 

Lol this is 80% of people. Idiots

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Ok. They are reckless too. All I said was that Trump was not being cautious. 

Okay I keep seeing things but how do you know? From the trusty media?

40 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Okay I keep seeing things but how do you know? From the trusty media?

How do I know that Trump wasn’t being cautious? He doesn’t believe in masks or social distancing to start with. He doesn’t think it is a big deal to get infected. That is the opposite of caution.

8 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This is why I dislike masks.  It's not my job to protect you.  It's your job to protect you.

8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

How do I know that Trump wasn’t being cautious? He doesn’t believe in masks or social distancing to start with. He doesn’t think it is a big deal to get infected. That is the opposite of caution.

I don't see any proof in that. I think Trump has told people to wear masks. I've seen him in masks.

Trust me I hate mask I would LOVE for him to publicly say the things you think he believes.

The masks prolonged it, what the evil to the core democrats needed and wanted. 

That was the science, before the science needed manipulation.  

30 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The masks prolonged it, what the evil to the core democrats needed and wanted. 

That was the science, before the science needed manipulation.  

So they work in reducing someone's chances of getting the virus?

15 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

So they work in reducing someone's chances of getting the virus?

They work in spreading it also if not correct type and worn correctly.  You know this, you're in construction.  

We've been played, deliberately.  

Never any disposal guidlines... interesting,  no ? Those surgical masks are a 1 and done item... you think that's happening?  Many other discrepancies and not a lot of common sense. 

The fact that state lotteries never shut down tells us quite a bit. People need to wake up. 

If I recall,  one of our Minnesota geeks is in the medical field,  but also a lib.... he was adamant about masks making things worse. The guy knows his stuff,  once the agenda forced a change in "science" he went silent. 

Look at it this way, at the height of the outbreak masks weren't required. Everyone for the most part is masked up now yet suddenly our numbers are spiking (as scheduled) 

Hows that possible if masks actually work ?

Wake up!

On 1/28/2020 at 6:11 AM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The surgical masks don’t really work. Virus is too small and those masks prevent stuff from going out, not coming in. Helps if you want to rob a Bank, though.

Bump

9 hours ago, nobody said:

It's not my job to protect you.  It's your job to protect you.

This could be Trump's campaign slogan

So Trump says he was tested and he's on the "low end"  of covid. Lol. He's not even intelligent enough to know that covid testing is like pregnancy testing. There's not a little covid or a lot of covid. Can you imagine not being intelligent enough to even lie about being tested? I think even 12th Man knows that much.  MAGA! Ooof

59 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So Trump says he was tested and he's on the "low end"  of covid. Lol. He's not even intelligent enough to know that covid testing is like pregnancy testing. There's not a little covid or a lot of covid. Can you imagine not being intelligent enough to even lie about being tested? I think even 12th Man knows that much.  MAGA! Ooof

Thanks for the update. So glad our detective is on top of it. :thumbsup:

Just now, Gladiators said:

Thanks for the update. So glad our detective is on top of it. :thumbsup:

I'll never forget how I felt when my girlfriend tested a little bit pregnant 😅😃