Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Wow you guys can't find anything? Did you even try because I see all kinds of articles and links. 

It's probably because you have a web traffic pattern of googling this, or visiting these types of fake news sites, so google returns these results to you to reinforce your current opinion.  It's what they do.  You think you're getting unbiased results but you're not.  You're basically being told what you want to hear, which makes you think you're correct.  It's OK, you're just a pawn at this point.

7 minutes ago, vomit said:

It's probably because you have a web traffic pattern of googling this, or visiting these types of fake news sites, so google returns these results to you to reinforce your current opinion.  It's what they do.  You think you're getting unbiased results but you're not.  You're basically being told what you want to hear, which makes you think you're correct.  It's OK, you're just a pawn at this point.

Lots of talk with no substance, why not explain your scientific theory as to why we are seeing increases in cases and link the proof ? 

16 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Lots of talk with no substance, why not explain your scientific theory as to why we are seeing increases in cases and link the proof ? 

I don't claim to have all the answers, I just know that's it's more than just masks, because that is what scientists and health care professionals are telling us.

There are numerous factors for why cases are increasing again, including increased testing, increased indoor activities, and increased gatherings.  Lots of articles out there for you to read.  I have not been able to find anything scientific articles saying mask use has increased infections.  I can think back to only one such article written several years ago related to healthcare workers in infectious settings.

There is no proof as to why cases are increasing, but there are patterns, none of which are masks increase spread.  That is a dangerous thing to say given the evidence to the contrary.  Remember this thing spread like crazy when we were told to not even bother with the masks. 

40 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't think they delay. They keep infection rates higher than they naturally would be. Here in Michigan after the mask mandate infections spiked and stay steady.

I think we both agree to let it run its course and have society develop herd immunity. 

I managed to find this random article while searching but that about it so far. https://kslnewsradio.com/1920141/wearing-a-mask/?

48 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't think they delay. They keep infection rates higher than they naturally would be. Here in Michigan after the mask mandate infections spiked and stay steady.

I think we both agree to let it run its course and have society develop herd immunity. 

I sincerely don't see any other way barring an effective anbd safe vaccine that people will actually take. Shutting things down only prevents the inevitable return.  It's foolish and stupid to think otherwise.  In almost every single case, locations that shut down in the spring(like Michigan) are now seeing a spike again. It fixed nothing.   All it did was destroy the livelihoods of millions.   

Now if you want to try and argue we need the lockdowns to keep the medical community from being overwhelmed MAYBE I can accept that.

• Thanks 1

Lockdowns will cause far more damage than if we just pretended it isn’t exist and went about our lives. But that doesn’t make Bezos an extra 100 billion so everyone stay inside! Remember to order Nugenix, I hear Frank Thomas feels like a new man!

Nails it ...stop being losers, we must do this collectively. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/nine-covid-controversies

Nine COVID Controversies

by Tyler Durden

Thu, 10/29/2020 - 19:45

TwitterFacebookRedditEmailPrint

Authored by Jeff Harris via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity,

Ever since the alleged pandemic erupted this past March the mainstream media has spewed a non-stop stream of misinformation that appears to be laser focused on generating maximum fear among the citizenry. But the facts and the science simply don’t support the grave picture painted of a deadly virus sweeping the land.

Yes we do have a pandemic, but it’ a pandemic of ginned up pseudo-science masquerading as unbiased fact. Here are nine facts backed up with data, in many cases from the CDC itself that paints a very different picture from the fear and dread being relentlessly drummed into the brains of unsuspecting citizens.

1) The PCR test is practically useless

According to an article in the New York Times August 29th 2020 testing for the Covid-19 virus using the popular PCR method results in up to 90% of those tested showing positive results that are grossly misleading.

Officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada compiled testing data that revealed the PCR test can NOT determine the amount of virus in a sample. (viral load) The amount of virus in up to 90% of positive results turned out to be so miniscule that the patient was asymptomatic and posed no threat to others. So the positive Covid-19 tests are virtually meaningless.

2) A positive test is NOT a CASE

For some reason every positive Covid-19 test is immediately designated a CASE. As we saw in #1 above up to 90% of positive Covid-19 tests result in miniscule amounts of virus that do not sicken the subject. Historically only patients who demonstrated actual symptoms of an illness were considered a case. Publishing positive test results as “CASES” is grossly misleading and needlessly alarming.

3) The Centers for Disease Control dramatically lowered the Covid-19 Death Count

On August 30th the CDC released new data that showed only 6% of the deaths previously attributed to Covid-19 were due exclusively to the virus. The vast majority, 94%, may have had exposure to Covid-19 but also had preexisting illnesses like heart disease, obesity, hypertension, cancer and various respiratory illnesses. While they died with Covid-19 they did NOT die exclusively from Covid-19.

4) CDC reports Covid-19 Survival Rate over 99%

The CDC updated their “Current Best Estimate” for Covid-19 survival on September 10th showing that over 99% of people exposed to the virus survived. Another way to say this is that less than 1% of the exposures are potentially life threatening. According to the CDC the vast majority of deaths attributed to Covid-19 were concentrated in the population over age 70, close to normal life expectancy.

5) CDC reveals 85% of Positive Covid cases wore face masks Always or Often

In September of 2020 the CDC released the results of a study conducted in July where they discovered that 85% of the positive Covid test subjects reported wearing a cloth face mask always or often for two weeks prior to testing positive. The majority, 71% of the test subjects reported always wearing a cloth face mask and 14% reported often wearing a cloth face mask. The only rational conclusion from this study is that cloth face masks offer little if any protection from Covid-19 infection.

6) There are inexpensive, proven therapies for Covid-19

Harvey Risch, MD, PhD heads the Yale University School of Epidemiology. He authored “The Key to Defeating Covid-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It” which was published in Newsweek Magazine July 23rd, 2020. Dr. Risch documents the proven effectiveness of treating patients diagnosed with Covid-19 using a combination of Hydroxychloroquine, an antibiotic like azithromycin and the nutritional supplement zinc. Medical Doctors across the globe have reported very positive results using this protocol particularly for early stage Covid patients.

7) The US Death Rate is NOT spiking

If Covid-19 was the lethal killer it’s made out to be one would reasonably expect to see a significant spike in the number of deaths reported. But that hasn’t happened.

According to the CDC as of early May 2020 the total number of deaths in the US was 944,251 from January 1 – April 30th. This is actually slightly lower than the number of deaths during the same period in 2017 when 946,067 total deaths were reported.

8) Most Covid-19 Deaths Occur at the End of a normal Lifespan

According to the CDC as of 2017 US males can expect a normal lifespan of 76.1 years and females 81.1 years. A little over 80% of the suspected Covid-19 deaths have occurred in people over age 65. According to a June 28th New York Post article almost half of all Covid suspected deaths have occurred in Nursing Homes which predominately house people with preexisting health conditions and close to or past their normal life expectancy.

9) CDC Data Shows Minimal Covid Risk to Children and Young Adults

The CDC reported in their September 10th update that it’s estimated Infection Mortality Rate (IFR) for children age 0-19 was so low that 99.97% of those infected with the virus survived. For 20-49 year-olds the survival rate was almost as good at 99.98%. Even those 70 years-old and older had a survival rate of 94.6%. To put this in perspective the CDC data suggest that a child or young adult up to age 19 has a greater chance of death from some type of accident than they do from Covid-19.

Taken together it should be obvious that Covid-19 is pretty similar to typical flu viruses that sicken some people annually. The vast majority are able to successfully fight off the virus with their body’s natural immune system. Common sense precautions should be taken, particularly by those over age 65 that suffer from preexisting medical conditions.

The gross over reaction by government leaders to this illness is causing much more distress, physical, emotional and financial, than the virus ever could on its own. The bottom line is there is NO pandemic, just a typical flu season that has been wildly blown out of proportion by 24/7 media propaganda and enabled by the masses paralyzed by irrational fear.

State and local governments in particular have ignored the rights of the people and have instituted outrageous attacks on freedom and liberty that was bought and paid for by the blood and sacrifice of our forefathers.

Slowly the people are recognizing the great fraud perpetrated on them by bureaucrats and elected officials who have sworn to uphold rights and freedoms as spelled out in the US Constitution. The time has come to hold these criminals accountable by utilizing the legal system to bring them to justice.

5 hours ago, supermike80 said:

FOCK HER!

https://recallwhitmer.com/

It is a pandemic, a lot of people are getting sick. It’s just nowhere near as serious or deadly as it’s being sold as. The lockdowns and such have cost more lives and will continue to cost more money and lives as the ripple effects us for years to come. I believe we could literally pretend it doesn’t exist and be better off as a country and world in the medium and long term.

No one in the public eye has died and even fat focks like Chris christy shrugged it off. You only hear about the death and doom when guys like Hawkeye make up stories that everyone he knows has dropped dead from it like it’s Motaba from Outbreak.

I carved my pumpkins last night. I carved the 3 on the left, although my kids "helped" with 2 of them and my wife carved the one on the right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

I carved my pumpkins last night. I carved the 3 on the left, although my kids "helped" with 2 of them and my wife carved the one on the right.

Very nice. I like your other post. If I had a Twitter account I would like it.

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Very nice. I like your other post. If I had a Twitter account I would like it.

I only use my twitter account for posting pictures on a few forums that allow twitter posts, but do not allow pictures. I think this is the case because it is easier on the forums, they do not need to police the pictures as long as we do not break twitter's terms of service.

After a few weeks i delete the pictures, that is why i never have any posts.

I was pretty happy with my coronavirus pumpkin though.

20 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

• Haha 2

What is the death rate for this horrible disease again? 

5 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Some where between 1000% and .0000000000000000001%

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Eleventy Billion

12 hours ago, tanatastic said:

It is a pandemic, a lot of people are getting sick. It’s just nowhere near as serious or deadly as it’s being sold as. The lockdowns and such have cost more lives and will continue to cost more money and lives as the ripple effects us for years to come. I believe we could literally pretend it doesn’t exist and be better off as a country and world in the medium and long term.

No one in the public eye has died and even fat focks like Chris christy shrugged it off. You only hear about the death and doom when guys like Hawkeye make up stories that everyone he knows has dropped dead from it like it’s Motaba from Outbreak.

I know 6 people who have gotten it.

Three in their 50s, and three in their 20s. Only one had felt flu like for about 5 days then fine. The others, minimal flu like symptoms and then, fine a couple days later.

52 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I know 6 people who have gotten it.

Three in their 50s, and three in their 20s. Only one had felt flu like for about 5 days then fine. The others, minimal flu like symptoms and then, fine a couple days later.

My brother in law and his wife got it.   He was worried cause he has minor heart issues.

Knocked them out for about a week and a half.  And I mean fatigue.  Some fever.  Flu like symptoms that were a little more harsh than normal, but they both made it.

MIL's boyfriend got it.  He's probably in his 70's pretty out of shape.  He was down for about 2-3 weeks.  Doctors said he wasn't sick enough to be admitted.  He said he wanted to die during the worst parts of it.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

So, it's like the flu, only over-dramatized by politicians and the media. Got it.

Maybe when it's over, people will start dying from the regular flu again.

Don't talk about people dying from the seasonal flu. biden has been trying to cure that for 47 years and no luck. But good thing he's here now, cause now he will get rid of the chinese flu lickety-split. But not unless he wins the presidency. :nono:

Just like his cancer promise. Only if he is president. Cmon man.

27 minutes ago, nobody said:

MIL's boyfriend got it.  He's probably in his 70's pretty out of shape.  He was down for about 2-3 weeks.  Doctors said he wasn't sick enough to be admitted.  He said he wanted to die during the worst parts of it.

MDC is your MIL's boyfriend?

5 hours ago, drobeski said:

Idiots, some of us smart folks didn't buy the bullshit from the beginning.  

has anyone died of anything not covid related in 2020?  

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Nope all covid. It's super duper serious.

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Good question Ed. I’m not sure how the thousands of unarmed black men being shot/killed by white cops are being reported. Ahh, never mind...I’m sure covid was a contributing factor in those as well.

On 10/26/2020 at 2:19 AM, Goggins said:

When did you turn into such a bleeding poosay?

For the last 2 years you have complained about everything the Democrats do on two different forums and now all of a sudden you are King Cuck.

Did you catch your wife slurping another man's jizz like that Worms loser?

Just came here to say I’ll be thinking of all you stupid motherfockers on election night.

After Trump loses you have to go away and not show your face for years, you’ve thoroughly humiliated and discredited yourselves for all of time :wave:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Just came here to say I’ll be thinking of all you stupid motherfockers on election night.

After Trump loses you have to go away and not show your face for years, you’ve thoroughly humiliated and discredited yourselves for all of time :wave:

Just because you ran to a safe space to cry for 3 years, doesn't mean we have to be or would be as pathetic. 

38 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Just because you ran to a safe space to cry for 3 years, doesn't mean we have to be or would be as pathetic. 

Nailed it, what a focking pu$$y.

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

HAHAHAHA!!!  Go back under your rock and watch more Cuties!

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Go away? Hell no, we will be making prediction after prediction of the coming shitstorm if Biden wins, and then watch Biden and then Calmeltoe inact the shitstorms.

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Is this how you spend your weekends now? Lol. 

After Trump wins, and Rs take back the House and keep the Senate, the reality that no federal bailout is coming for these blue shithole states sets in and COVID hysteria goes away.

At first the hysteria was to tank the economy to hurt Trump, that didn't work as well as hoped. Then it was to create division to hurt Trump, and that has been somewhat effective. Then it was to instill fear to keep the population compliant, and that has worked tremendously. But the endgame was winning the election and getting billions for each state to solve their long time budget woes.

That all goes out the window on 11/4.

43 minutes ago, Goggins said:

After Trump wins, and Rs take back the House and keep the Senate, the reality that no federal bailout is coming for these blue shithole states sets in and COVID hysteria goes away.

At first the hysteria was to tank the economy to hurt Trump, that didn't work as well as hoped. Then it was to create division to hurt Trump, and that has been somewhat effective. Then it was to instill fear to keep the population compliant, and that has worked tremendously. But the endgame was winning the election and getting billions for each state to solve their long time budget woes.

🙏🙏🙏

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

🤞🤞