Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

You are arguing with guys who only some months ago thought the entire virus was made up by Obama and Hillary to take our guns and rights and discredit Trump. You are arguing with guys who probably have youtube videos of them making a public scene and going on political rants when clerks tell them to leave the store because they have no mask on and they claim it’s their right.

They get their “facts” entirely from websites run by far right bunkered up conspiracy nuts and absolutely nowhere else.

I'm a conservative voter and I called it the chinese flu from the very beginning. Not sure where you get your info from. Link to those blaming killary for starting this all. 

And what websites are you talking about? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm a conservative voter and I called it the chinese flu from the very beginning. Not sure where you get your info from. Link to those blaming killary for starting this all. 

Yeah, I have to agree with this.  While I like @tanatastic posts for the most part, this last one appears to be nothing more than some extreme hyperbole or drama.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I can tell you guys without doubt that it can be transferred asymptomatically, there is no question in my mind.  I have been around nobody who was even remotely sick, hell I haven't even been around anyone outside my family in a month, and I still got it and nobody else in my family did

Maybe someone coughed on something you touched

41 minutes ago, nobody said:

Maybe someone coughed on something you touched

Ive been around 6 people in the last 18 days, wouldn't they have symptoms?  A simple cough isnt a symptom

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Ive been around 6 people in the last 18 days, wouldn't they have symptoms?  A simple cough isnt a symptom

No. Sometimes people can be unaware that they are mass-killing others with the most deadly bioweapon every created. Mask up and hide!!

7 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

No. Sometimes people can be unaware that they are mass-killing others with the most deadly bioweapon every created. Mask up and hide!!

asymptomatically

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I assume “thedonald.net” is one 

I wasn’t posting here when it started so don’t know about the Obama/Hillary stuff, but I’d believe it as for example some are saying people know HCQ works and are purposely blocking it.  If something worked then they’d be using it.  This is not up for debate.   I’m not sure if HCQ is killing people as some have claimed but pretty sure they were using it plenty early on and we still had a lot of people die, so it can’t be that great.  

52 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I believe you that you haven’t been around anyone that had any symptoms.  A cough is definitely a symptom though.  So are the sniffles, a runny nose, a 100 degree fever that you probably wouldn’t even notice, etc.   

Hope you’re feeling better by the way 

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I wasn’t posting here when it started so don’t know about the Obama/Hillary stuff, but I’d believe it as for example some are saying people know HCQ works and are purposely blocking it.  If something worked then they’d be using it.  This is not up for debate.   I’m not sure if HCQ is killing people as some have claimed but pretty sure they were using it plenty early on and we still had a lot of people die, so it can’t be that great.  

Wow. Holy uninformed or should I say misinformed, Batman. I’m not bothering anymore. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You don't have to be around someone to catch a virus although that's the most common way of catching it. You could have touched a doorknob or picked up a package or mail.

It's one of my arguments against masks. people are constantly touching it and if they are sick they now have that virus or bacteria on their fingers touching the very thing you are just about to touch. Or reverse it everything you touch is being brought up to your nose and mouth every time you adjust your mask.

You got it which sucks even with every precaution. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. Holy uninformed or should I say misinformed, Batman. I’m not bothering anymore. 

That's right pleb if you're not getting the REAL news from CNN you're just another Russian bot conspiracy theorist.

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think people are purposely holding back HCQ knowing that it works?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you think people are purposely holding back HCQ knowing that it works?

Not anymore. Miraculously it was approved as a therapeutic a few weeks ago. After the election.  You didn’t know that it was approved?why not? 

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not anymore. Miraculously it was approved as a therapeutic a few weeks ago. After the election.  You didn’t know that it was approved?why not? 

He's a clown. Nothing more than a parrot. His sources make sure he stays uniformed. What's funny, is he parades himself around like a know it all. Always avoids the on the spot stuff though. 

He says with confidence that if it worked they'd use it. Play that the other way.. putting covid positive patients in nursing homes is retarded, they wouldn't do it!. 

Clown. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He's a clown. Nothjng more than a parrot. His sources make sure he stays uniformed. What's funny, is he parades himself around like a know it all. Always avoids the on the spot stuff though. 

Clown. 

He either knows it was approved or he doesn’t. Acknowledging either doesn’t help his cause. They love guys like him. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.abc10.com/amp/article/news/verify/ama-stance-hydroxy-covid-unchanged/507-76cac7cc-bd0d-4c21-8771-06949c2220ae😂😂😂 Owned, Pwned and deboned. Epic L

27 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Looks like I was the victim of fake news.It happens.  I’ll own it. Other countries are  using it and having success though. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like I was the victim of fake news.It happens.  I’ll own it. Other countries are  using it and having success though. 

Well it can’t hurt, it’s commonly used for malaria, not some dangerous drug so if I ended up in the hospital with covid you best best believe I’d ask for some regardless. 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

What is the donald.net? And where are you links for that back up your "beliefs"? I gave you my reasons why I believed in God in detail after you asked.

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just so you know a Michigan hospital did the largest study on HCQ and published a paper on how it works to lower the death rate even further than the 0.003% current rate.

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

45 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just so you know a Michigan hospital did the largest study on HCQ and published a paper on how it works to lower the death rate even further than the 0.003% current rate.

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

I know that. But the point is I was led to believe it had been approved by the AMA. It wasn’t. I still think there are other factors besides its efficacy that are behind it’s not being approved. I’ll leave it at that. Some day we will know, but for now all I have is my own speculations as to why. I am confident I am right though. This is far from settled. 

it's not HCQ by itself. It's HCQ + Zinc + Azith. All the articles that say it doesn't work only mention HCQ by itself.

https://lascolinaspharmacy.com/blog/hydroxychloroquine-azithromycin-and-zinc-proposed-treatment-for-covid-19-infections/

Physicians all over the world have been using a combination of Hydroxychloroquine plus Azithromycin, reporting excellent statistics of viral clearing from the body in 3-5 days after starting treatment. Doctors have noted the treatment works much better if started in the early stages of infection. Unfortunately, results have not been as promising when patients who were already critical were started on the treatment.

11 hours ago, drobeski said:

He's a clown. Nothing more than a parrot. His sources make sure he stays uniformed. What's funny, is he parades himself around like a know it all. Always avoids the on the spot stuff though. 

He says with confidence that if it worked they'd use it. Play that the other way.. putting covid positive patients in nursing homes is retarded, they wouldn't do it!. 

Clown. 

First of all I’ve placed plenty of blame on the democratic governors for putting covid positive patients in nursing homes.  I’m also against lockdowns so you can take those out of your playbook.

I don’t have any “sources” except for maybe the CDC which is where most of my links were from or some of the relevant  studies that have been discussed.   Think I’ve posted few if any links to CNN etc

Funny that you call me a parrot when most of the posts here are just parroted from right wing sites most of which are wrong, such as:

-covid only caused 6% of the deaths! (Wrong, 92% according to the CDC)

-no one has died of covid that was young and had no underlying conditions!  (Wrong, while a small number, it’s deinitely happening.  People can’t even admit that a Republican politician was one of them)

-“Johns Hopkins study” says no additional deaths this year!  (Wrong, massively flawed analysis, CDC reporting about 350k deaths more than last year so far)

-no such thing as asymptomatic or presymptomatic spread!  (Wrong, as discussed earlier, asymptomatic spread may be rare but presymptomatic is not).

-more masks, more infections!  (Wrong.  While there isn’t a ton of evidence showing masks make a significant difference and almost no one is saying they will “stop” the spread, there is absolutely nothing credible showing they make it worse)

-edited to add: 99.975% survival rate!  (Wrong, just about 0.1% of the country has already died from it)

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

What is the donald.net? And where are you links for that back up your "beliefs"? I gave you my reasons why I believed in God in detail after you asked.

My apologies, theDonald.win, not .net.  That site has been linked several times in here including a few pages back.

What “beliefs” would you like links to?  Thank you for expanding on your beliefs in the other thread by the way.

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know that. But the point is I was led to believe it had been approved by the AMA. It wasn’t. I still think there are other factors besides its efficacy that are behind it’s not being approved. I’ll leave it at that. Some day we will know, but for now all I have is my own speculations as to why. I am confident I am right though. This is far from settled. 

Apology accepted.

I honestly hadn’t been following the HCQ saga that closely, and I wasn’t really trying to comment on its effectiveness much other than to say based on what I’ve seen that “it can’t be that great.”

Has there been political bias behind people wanting to prove that it doesn’t work?  Probably.   But it’s absurd to say that people KNEW it worked and purposely held it back for political reasons.  And that was claimed in this thread.

On 8/30/2020 at 1:23 PM, Fireballer said:

If you dont realize this sh!t is politically motivated, you are fukin blind. We just quit counting during Obamas pandemic. That was a disease that targeted KIDS and not adults.  How many schools shut down in 2009?  Fuk the dems.  This is so orchestrated its not funny, and American lives are at stake.

Here is one example of what tanatastic seemed to be alluding to after a 5 second search.  I’m sure we could find some more in this giant thread.

As I said above, were some things done that were politically motivated?  Yes.  But it “being so orchestrated it’s not even funny”?  Take off the tin foil hat please.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Here is one example of what tanatastic seemed to be alluding to after a 5 second search.  I’m sure we could find some more in this giant thread.

As I said above, were some things done that were politically motivated?  Yes.  But it “being so orchestrated it’s not even funny”?  Take off the tin foil hat please.

The mask is the new tinfoil hat 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So why did we just simply stop counting at approx 14k deaths in 2009?  Why no widespread school closing for a pandemic that targeted kids?  Do you think they counted deaths with a "clear alternative cause" as swine flu deaths in 2009/10?  The way these pandemics have been handled by the MSM are worlds apart.

I thought those were some twitter posts. Oh well.

The links I was wonderimg about were where people were blaming hussein and killary for the chinese flu. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So why did we just simply stop counting at approx 14k deaths in 2009?  Why no widespread school closing for a pandemic that targeted kids?  Do you think they counted deaths with a "clear alternative cause" as swine flu deaths in 2009/10?  The way these pandemics have been handled by the MSM are worlds apart.

Because the viruses are “worlds apart.”  While H1N1 was more serious for younger people, the overall death rate was minuscule for H1N1 compared to covid.  

Best I can tell, they didn’t really stop counting deaths, they stopped counting cases - https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2009/07/who-suspends-reporting-h1n1-case-counts

And when they stopped counting cases, there were not 14k deaths, there were 302 - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3375879/

Ultimately, the total estimated death count for the 52 week period was 12k - https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html, which was much higher than confirmed deaths, due to the fact that cases were being undercounted (which is why they stopped counting them).

Schools were closed in areas that were harder hit, such as Mexico, who actually linked those restrictions to reduced H1N1 activity there (note I am not saying we should have lockdowns) - https://shesc.asu.edu/content/study-shows-closing-schools-other-measures-limited-h1n1-spread-mexico

Regardless, not sure what any of that 11 years ago has to do with you claiming a global pandemic was orchestrated?

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I thought those were some twitter posts. Oh well.

The links I was wonderimg about were where people were blaming hussein and killary for the chinese flu. 

Tanatastic said that.  I didn’t see those comments specifically, was just saying I’d believe that they were said based on some of the other things I did read from some of the conspiracy theorists here.

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

The mask is the new tinfoil hat 

Hey now, a tin foil hat can keep your head a little dry and warm.

A mask is more like a talisman. Not my words mind you. Those words come from fake sites like the New England Journal of Medicine. So take it with a grain of salt.

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because the viruses are “worlds apart.”  While H1N1 was more serious for younger people, the overall death rate was minuscule for H1N1 compared to covid.  

Best I can tell, they didn’t really stop counting deaths, they stopped counting cases - https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2009/07/who-suspends-reporting-h1n1-case-counts

And when they stopped counting cases, there were not 14k deaths, there were 302 - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3375879/

Ultimately, the total estimated death count for the 52 week period was 12k - https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html, which was much higher than confirmed deaths, due to the fact that cases were being undercounted (which is why they stopped counting them).

Schools were closed in areas that were harder hit, such as Mexico, who actually linked those restrictions to reduced H1N1 activity there (note I am not saying we should have lockdowns) - https://shesc.asu.edu/content/study-shows-closing-schools-other-measures-limited-h1n1-spread-mexico

Regardless, not sure what any of that 11 years ago has to do with you claiming a global pandemic was orchestrated?

More excuses...

They stopped counting because "We already know it's a pandemic so why keep track" - Obama Administration.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Most of the teachers that I know actually want to be in the classroom.  I don't know a single one that wants to teach from home because they hate it.  They'd rather risk getting COVID.