Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Is there still a virus? The politicians all seem to be busy with something else now. So it must be ok.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Dude people see through your lies.

Why does @TimHauck keep posting? He's a proven liar. He's fallen for twitter science. Just stop dude. You're embarrassing yourself.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why does @TimHauck keep posting? He's a proven liar. He's fallen for twitter science. Just stop dude. You're embarrassing yourself.

What did I lie about?

Just now, TimHauck said:

What did I lie about?

Everything you post. You often disappear when people call you out on your debunked lies.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Everything you post. You often disappear when people call you out on your debunked lies.

That certainly narrows it down....

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No I don't.  I think I've replied to almost every semi-rational post in this thread (which includes maybe 10% of yours)

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

No I don't.  I think I've replied to almost every semi-rational post in this thread (which includes maybe 10% of yours)

Nobody cares about your lies. That's why you don't get traction in your post. That's why you always butt into my conversations. Nobody takes you seriously because we all know you're a liar.

So all the Dem governors want to start opening up when last I knew this was getting worse and a new strain was coming into the USA from Europe.  

(Checks calendar)

Oh that makes perfect sense.  

I would say you cant make this stuff up.  But you certainly can.  A good chunk of people knew this would unfold like this.  

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

So all the Dem governors want to start opening up when last I knew this was getting worse and a new strain was coming into the USA from Europe.  

(Checks calendar)

I would say you cant make this stuff up.  But you certainly can.  A good chunk of people knew this would unfold like this.  

Not Michigan.   She will keep this state under her thumb until EVERYONE finally acknowledges she is the boss.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Nobody cares about your lies. That's why you don't get traction in your post. That's why you always butt into my conversations. Nobody takes you seriously because we all know you're a liar.

Again, please post evidence of me lying.  Thanks.   Or are you saying things like quoting total all cause deaths from the CDC is a lie?

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

(Checks calendar)

Cuomo is the worst.  I haven’t looked into many other states but what other Dem governors are just loosening restrictions now?   I’m in NC and I think our Dem governor has done a pretty good job trying to keep things open this whole time.

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Cuomo is the worst.  I haven’t looked into many other states but what other Dem governors are just loosening restrictions now?   I’m in NC and I think our Dem governor has done a pretty good job trying to keep things open this whole time.

Illinois.  The 2 Dem havens of the east.  

Just hilarious timing.  Couldnt see grampa a few weeks ago.  Now is thr time to start lifting restrictions.  A week or 2 ago a new new strain was entering the U.S.  

Meanwhile they couldnt find people to stick with the vaccine because of stricts rules on who was able to get it.  Throwing vaccines out left and right.  

Cuomo though won awards for his great leadership during covid.  Him and Fauci best buds.  

It is easy for the Dem ran media to make a poor job look like a great job.  Control of MSM and Social Media really is everything these days.  

This was published in the Journal of Virology in 2005. The journal is published by the Fauci-led National Institutes of Health.

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69

Also of note, two major producers of HCQ had their factories explode and burn down recently. It's almost like Fauci and his gang wanted the Chinabug to last a long time.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

This was published in the Journal of Virology in 2005. The journal is published by the Fauci-led National Institutes of Health.

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69

Also of note, two major producers of HCQ had their factories explode and burn down recently. It's almost like Fauci and his gang wanted the Chinabug to last a long time.

How dare you!

On 1/13/2021 at 11:16 PM, Utilit99 said:

Is there still a virus? The politicians all seem to be busy with something else now. So it must be ok.

They are phasing it out. Fredo Cuomo is ready to open back up (as their "cases" skyrocket). Other idiots in charge of cites are ready to do the same. Expect a big push after the 20th.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

They are phasing it out. Fredo Cuomo is ready to open back up (as their "cases" skyrocket). Other idiots in charge of cites are ready to do the same. Expect a big push after the 20th.

Cuomo is very worried about the arts. 

Like I've said many times before. all of you first. I'll pass.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/norway-sounds-alarm-over-vaccine-risks-elderly-frail-after-23-deaths

As we detailed earlier, Norway health authorities are reporting COVID-19 vaccine news of monumental importance at a moment the US is rushing to get an initial some 30 million doses into the arms of the elderly and those with chronic health conditions: sick patients over 80 are particularly at risk for devastating side effects.

Lets inject some old people. Oops. Guess we shouldn't have but thanks for being a guinea pig. We will get this figured out.

My wife’s boss is struggling big time with COVID. She’s mid 50’s. I’d guess 5’ 4” and 125lbs. No pre-existing conditions. She’s been in the hospital 19 of the last 21 days. Apparently the doctors told her husband and daughter it’ll be a miracle if she makes it, so they let them go see her tonight. Sucks

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

My wife’s boss is struggling big time with COVID. She’s mid 50’s. I’d guess 5’ 4” and 125lbs. No pre-existing conditions. She’s been in the hospital 19 of the last 21 days. Apparently the doctors told her husband and daughter it’ll be a miracle if she makes it, so they let them go see her tonight. Sucks

That’s heavy, damn.

6 hours ago, lod001 said:

Like I've said many times before. all of you first. I'll pass.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/norway-sounds-alarm-over-vaccine-risks-elderly-frail-after-23-deaths

As we detailed earlier, Norway health authorities are reporting COVID-19 vaccine news of monumental importance at a moment the US is rushing to get an initial some 30 million doses into the arms of the elderly and those with chronic health conditions: sick patients over 80 are particularly at risk for devastating side effects.

Lets inject some old people. Oops. Guess we shouldn't have but thanks for being a guinea pig. We will get this figured out.

Norway's deaths after the vaccine look much higher than other countries.   For example, according to covid denier Alex Berenson, in the US it was 55 deaths out of 6.6 million (0.0008%).  Based on these numbers Norway is 23 out of 33,000 (0.07%) - still better than covid itself, and I'm sure the median/average age of people getting the vaccine is greater than covid cases.

10 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Update: Going on a ventilator today. Probably the end of the road for her. Focking sucks

I know because the media told me that Coronavirus affects POC more than whites.  But what about transgenders? I only see it being reported as men and women. Does that group have antibodies or something? 

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Update: Going on a ventilator today. Probably the end of the road for her. Focking sucks

Such a strange disease.  It's amazing how if can people so differently.  One of my employee's father-in-laws died from it and he was in good shape.  He beat cancer but couldn't survive this virus.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Such a strange disease.  It's amazing how if can people so differently.  One of my employee's father-in-laws died from it and he was in good shape.  He beat cancer but couldn't survive this virus.

Yep.  Seems to be a roll of the dice.  My BIL's grandpa made it through.  He's a 90 year old cancer survivor,  smoked for much of his life, and also got pneumonia with it.

We've had 67 cases in my company.  No one has been hospitalized.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

True. My wife's cousin, who is mid 60s and obese, had it, and is fine. Her daughter, who has metastatic breast cancer, same thing - had it, doing just fine.

So if you rule out underlying health issues what's left?  Blood type?  

23 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Hey, what do you know. 

Yeah this is the study referenced in the tweet I posted above.  Summary:  some restrictions are good, but no need to go full Cuomo/Newsom

1 hour ago, Flipper said:

So if you rule out underlying health issues what's left?  Blood type?  

Blood type is huge. Already posted that. O is best A is worst. A clots easily and that is a problem. The commies really did a number when they created this virus.

Everyone I know that has had it, O says no big deal, A says it sucks.