Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Tim Hack is having a hard time doing damage control.

Note to the dummy. What's happening now was called in this thread months ago. From the Cycle test being too high, to the masks doing hard to the restrictions being lifted right after the election. All your CVOID911 Twitter post doesn't change this.

You fell for a great hoax, again. But you did your part in spreading fear like the useful idiot you are.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Tim Hack is having a hard time doing damage control.

Note to the dummy. What's happening now was called in this thread months ago. From the Cycle test being too high, to the masks doing hard to the restrictions being lifted right after the election. All your CVOID911 Twitter post doesn't change this.

You fell for a great hoax, again. But you did your part in spreading fear like the useful idiot you are.

not really, people "called it" saying it would happen after the election.  Then kept pushing it back until finally they could say "see, told ya!!"

you guys are too much...

restrictions go in: "but my freedomz!!"

restrictions go away: "it's only happening because Trump is gone!!"

...you will always have something to complain about

Just now, TimHauck said:

not really, people "called it" saying it would happen after the election.  Then kept pushing it back until finally they could say "see, told ya!!"

It's not like we had a contested election up until a week before the inauguration. Some people didn't know if Trump would leave office. 

One hour aftre Biden is in the Dominos start to fall. The first is to reduce the cycle counts ASAP. That way the reported cases can be the first to drop. 

Hack.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's not like we had a contested election up until a week before the inauguration. Some people didn't know if Trump would leave office. 

One hour aftre Biden is in the Dominos start to fall. The first is to reduce the cycle counts ASAP. That way the reported cases can be the first to drop. 

Hack.

Like I said, that notice was at least a month old, and they never actually changed anything with the tests.

Everyone except Trump and some crazies knew Trump lost within a week after the election

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

you guys are too much...

restrictions go in: "but my freedomz!!"

restrictions go away: "it's only happening because Trump is gone!!"

...you will always have something to complain about

Same thing on the other side.

If Trump implemented restrictions: Diktator

Trump leaves it up to the states: He's not doing enough

You will always have something to complain about.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Same thing on the other side.

If Trump implemented restrictions: Diktator

Trump leaves it up to the states: He's not doing enough

You will always have something to complain about.

Yup, they do.  I haven't complained much about Trump though (especially in regards to covid)

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

:lol:

Pretty sure I made like 1 maybe 2 posts saying there were a few things Trump could have done better, but a lot of it wasn't his fault and likely would have happened regardless of who was president (and some was the Dem governors' faults).   But feel free to show some more evidence if you think it's so funny.   And like I've said multiple times, I voted for the guy...

Why listen to this guy at all? He claims he voted for Trump. Ignore him. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why listen to this guy at all? He claims he voted for Trump. Ignore him. 

You're welcome to show some more posts where I complained about Trump's covid actions.   For me I can't really prove a negative.

I'll probably be out soon after the SB, so you guys can go back to enjoying your echo chamber

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

You're welcome to show some more posts where I complained about Trump's covid actions.   For me I can't really prove a negative.

I'll probably be out soon after the SB, so you guys can go back to enjoying your echo chamber

Good. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good. 

So I take that as a no you don't have proof of me complaining much about Trump's covid actions?

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So I take that as a no you don't have proof of me complaining much about Trump's covid actions?

You came in here with your transparent ploy of claiming you voted for Trump, as if that would bolster your credibility.  Don’t blame me that it was so easy to see through. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You came in here with your transparent ploy of claiming you voted for Trump, as if that would bolster your credibility.  Don’t blame me that it was so easy to see through. 

I did vote for Trump, and I didn't criticize him that much on covid.   Not sure why that's so hard to believe.

Well, my 94 year old dad tested positive for the antibodies and probably got it from my brother months ago who also tested positive.

Yeah, he had no symptoms other than he recalls a sore throat months ago. This is what it's like when you are healthy.

36 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Well, my 94 year old dad tested positive for the antibodies and probably got it from my brother months ago who also tested positive.

Yeah, he had no symptoms other than he recalls a sore throat months ago. This is what it's like when you are healthy.

The feds do NOT want antibody tests going on. I am surprised they haven't banned them outright.  They are going full Nazi about this vaccine. Scary stuff.

49 minutes ago, lod001 said:

How focking old are you? 

One of the other first grade teachers in my wife's school started feeling sick Thursday and tested positive today. Keep in mind kids at her school just started to come back into the classroom Wednesday so I'm thinking she didn't get it from the kids. Side note: Fridays are virtual days so she didn't have kids that Friday. She is now quarantined for 10 days. 

My wife did some work with her Tuesday. The district says because they had a mask on my wife doesn't need to quarantine. 

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

One of the other first grade teachers in my wife's school started feeling sick Thursday and tested positive today. Keep in mind kids at her school just started to come back into the classroom Wednesday so I'm thinking she didn't get it from the kids. Side note: Fridays are virtual days so she didn't have kids that Friday. She is now quarantined for 10 days. 

My wife did some work with her Tuesday. The district says because they had a mask on my wife doesn't need to quarantine. 

it was me. Sorry. T’s & P’s

Also, hope her symptoms are mild.

21 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

it was me. Sorry. T’s & P’s

Also, hope her symptoms are mild.

:lol: We aren't worried. It's interesting to me the schools reaction.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

:lol: We aren't worried. It's interesting to me the schools reaction.

Definitely. It’s been kinda crazy from early on to now. Family and I just flew down to Florida today. Flight was packed. Everyone was required to wear masks, but you can eat or drink the whole flight if you want and get around it.

March 3rd, 2020:

Twitter says coronavirus disinformation spread by Chinese officials dose not violate rules.

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/489061-twitter-says-coronavirus-disinformation-spread-by-chinese-officials-does

Misinformation about the coronavirus spread by Chinese government officials does not violate Twitter's policies, a spokesperson for the company told The Hill Monday.

In particular, tweets from Lijian Zhao, an official spokesperson for the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, insinuating that the U.S. military may have spread the coronavirus to Wuhan, China, will remain up.

Twitter's spokesperson pointed to the company's position of giving public figures broad exemptions to many of its policies.

August 5th, 2020

Twitter bans Trump campaign until it deletes tweet with covid-19 disinformation.

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/510804-twitter-bans-trump-campaign-until-it-deletes-tweet-with-covid-19

Twitter has locked the Trump campaign’s account over a clip containing misinformation about the novel coronavirus, saying the account will be able to resume tweeting only if it deletes the tweet in question.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/patient-dies-placer-county-receiving-021323937.html

Everyone else first, you guinea pigs.

A person who received a COVID-19 vaccine died hours after receiving the dose, according to the Placer County Sheriff’s Office. Deputies say the person tested positive in late December and received the vaccine Thursday. The county’s public health department did not administer the vaccine. Officials said several agencies are investigating the cause of death. " There are multiple local, state, and federal agencies actively investigating this case; any reports surrounding the cause of death are premature, pending the outcome of the investigation," the sheriff's office said.

Social media has really failed us, allowing China to lie, allowing democrats to lie and promote violence and muzzling non leftists 

sick

Its funny that we're only 3 months removed from this "Trump's vaccine" shtick.  We all knew it was political theater but, it's come to light just how bad it was

49 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Social media has really failed us, allowing China to lie, allowing democrats to lie and promote violence and muzzling non leftists 

sick

The problem is that trust collapsed NOT because of right wing media.  It collapsed because of the obvious bald-faced lies of the leftist media.  Trying to muzzle right wing media fixes nothing.  As I have said before, if you want to heal this nation, this first step is removing Steven Colbert from the airwaves. 

Reminds me of a quote from Star Wars, when Leia tells Vader "the more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip thru your fingers".  The left is cracking down but its only going to convince more people on the right that the left is totally evil.  They are making the problem worse.

Mass arrests in Amsterdam protesting covid lockdowns.

https://news.yahoo.com/amsterdam-protest-planned-curfew-violations-120626518.html

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Rioters looted stores, set fires and clashed with police in several Dutch cities on Sunday, resulting in more than 240 arrests, police and Dutch media reported.

The unrest came on the second day of new, tougher coronavirus restrictions, including a night curfew, which had prompted demonstrations.

Police used water cannon, dogs and mounted officers to disperse a protest in central Amsterdam on Sunday afternoon, witnesses said. Nearly 200 people, some of them throwing stones and fireworks, were detained in the city, police said.

National broadcaster NOS said riot police had been deployed in at least 10 cities and towns after a curfew went into effect at 9 p.m. (2000 GMT). Vehicles were set alight, police were pelted with stones and public property was destroyed, it reported.

What does that have to do with a BS story about twitter not flagging chinese misinformation

On 1/23/2021 at 6:14 PM, MDC said:

How focking old are you? 

I know right, neither of my living grandparents are that old.

19 hours ago, lod001 said:

So your dad was 38 when he had you.

Just under the wire. :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

So your dad was 38 when he had you.

Just under the wire. :thumbsup: 

Yep