Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, indoor dining is safe now? Why? 

Duh, science.  

Same reason boys can run track with girls.  It's biology and muh science.  

I'm so glad that the mere happening of the inauguration of Joe Biden as president just DESTROYED Corona.

Curfews being lifted everywhere. But science can explain this easily: With Trump stepping down, evil was banished and when Joe swore on the bible, holy rays were emitted, amplified by the essence of god himself, spread everywhere and killed the virus and healed infected people.

Healing the nation.

Media will tell you it's because of the vaccinations of 1% of the people, some alternative media will claim the whole Corona-Show was a hoax to hide the fact that dems couldn't get enough people for rallys and to show up in voting booths and that they needed something to blame dead people on Trump.

But don't believe them. They are not scientists. It was holy rays.

12 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

I'm so glad that the mere happening of the inauguration of Joe Biden as president just DESTROYED Corona.

Curfews being lifted everywhere. But science can explain this easily: With Trump stepping down, evil was banished and when Joe swore on the bible, holy rays were emitted, amplified by the essence of god himself, spread everywhere and killed the virus and healed infected people.

Healing the nation.

Media will tell you it's because of the vaccinations of 1% of the people, some alternative media will claim the whole Corona-Show was a hoax to hide the fact that dems couldn't get enough people for rallys and to show up in voting booths and that they needed something to blame dead people on Trump.

But don't believe them. They are not scientists. It was holy rays.

Restrictions aren't being lifted because of vaccinations.   They're being lifted because various metrics are improving and had been for a couple weeks now (and no they didn't just change the tests).

Also keep in mind many of the restrictions now being lifted were not even put in place until after the election.  Some of you are acting like they're first lifting restrictions from March.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Restrictions aren't being lifted because of vaccinations.   They're being lifted because various metrics are improving and had been for a couple weeks now (and no they didn't just change the tests).

Sure.....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sure.....

Cases had been declining in California for over 2 weeks.

To be clear, I'm not saying that the restrictions had anything to do with these changes or that they should have ever been put in place.   But it's a fact that these restrictions were put in place when cases were rising (which was a month after the election) and were lifted when cases (as well as other metrics) were improving.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Cases had been declining in California for over 2 weeks.

To be clear, I'm not saying that the restrictions had anything to do with these changes or that they should have ever been put in place.   But it's a fact that these restrictions were put in place when cases were rising (which was a month after the election) and were lifted when cases (as well as other metrics) were improving.

God you're full of sh*t.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry you can't read a chart.

I'm sorry you can't see the truth. 

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Restrictions aren't being lifted because of vaccinations.   

Exactly.  They're being lifted due to politics. Joe doesn't seem to think its a good idea.

Shohauck fought the good fight for 18 hours yesterday. Strong Copy/pasting on talking points.  Healthy people dying.  Sudden repenings aren't because of the election. Teachers unions should dictate return.  Going to be hard to top that today. 

40 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Exactly.  They're being lifted due to politics. Joe doesn't seem to think its a good idea.

Are we sure that wasn't moth dust coming out of his ears?

41 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Twitter   🙄

Well now that Veggie Joe is in office, seems HCQ is effective treatment for covid according to the American journal of medicine. Fauci and others need to be tried for the murder of 100s of 1000s of Americans.

Can I get some Tim Spin just for laughs?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Well now that Veggie Joe is in office, seems HCQ is effective treatment for covid according to the American journal of medicine. Fauci and others need to be tried for the murder of 100s of 1000s of Americans.

Yeah, Fauci concluded that years ago, even before he helped fund and coordinate China's development and deployment of the virus.  

The numbers are BS. Anyine can see that at this point. Some of us knew it before page 5. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

2 masks folks, we're going to need 2. 

10 masks and don't forget to put one on your but-hole . Farting is just as deadly as breathing.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

10 masks and don't forget to put one on your but-hole . Farting is just as deadly as breathing.

Damn.  A poorly timed Taco Bell visit could wipe out my entire family.  

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I’d buy that that has something to do with Newsom’s decisions.   The numbers are definitely improving, but some may argue not enough.   But most people here were saying it was because “Orange Man Bad.”

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Shohauck fought the good fight for 18 hours yesterday. Strong Copy/pasting on talking points.  Healthy people dying.  Sudden repenings aren't because of the election. Teachers unions should dictate return.  Going to be hard to top that today. 

I think schools should be open in person.  Was just saying that stories like the one I posted are not going to help some of the teachers unions want to go back. 

And yes healthy people have died of covid.  Gotta be at least 6% right based on your misunderstanding of the CDC data?

4 hours ago, lod001 said:

Link?  Quick google search and I don’t see much news on HCQ over the past couple days, let alone from the American Journal of Medicine.

I do see this fact check confirming that the American Medical Association has not changed anything, but that was over a month ago - https://www.abc10.com/mobile/article/news/verify/ama-stance-hydroxy-covid-unchanged/507-76cac7cc-bd0d-4c21-8771-06949c2220ae

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link?  Quick google search and I don’t see much news on HCQ over the past couple days, let alone from the American Journal of Medicine.

I do see this fact check confirming that the American Medical Association has not changed anything, but that was over a month ago - https://www.abc10.com/mobile/article/news/verify/ama-stance-hydroxy-covid-unchanged/507-76cac7cc-bd0d-4c21-8771-06949c2220ae

https://twitter.com/KEL_423714/status/1354078229062156290/photo/1

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002934320306732

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

All the BS we were fed is coming to light. I’m disgusted. Maybe there should be an insurrection? And fools think what the government told us about the election is legit. They lied about a war, they lied about the Russia hoax, they are lying about Covid.  But no way they would lie about an election that they won. Ok. You’re a Fockin fool at this point to eat it all up. Mostly peaceful.  Antifa is an idea. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Duh, science.  

Same reason boys can run track with girls.  It's biology and muh science.  

I saw something yesterday that said 300 high school boys could beat the gold medal woman's 100 meter time in the last Olympics.

First, I was like "damn.  b¡tches be slow."  Then I was like, "We probably shouldn't let dudes compete against girls in track."

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All the BS we were fed is coming to light. I’m disgusted. Maybe there should be an insurrection? And fools think what the government told us about the election is legit. They lied about a war, they lied about the Russia hoax, they are lying about Covid.  But no way they would lie about an election that they won. Ok. You’re a Fockin fool at this point to eat it all up. Mostly peaceful.  Antifa is an idea. 

This

19 minutes ago, lod001 said:

50 year olds with one or fewer comorbidities need fresh air and zinc to start.  Science is betraying all the cucks and they have put so much energy into the last 259 pages.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Published online: August 06, 2020 (From this link at the top of the sciencedirect link: https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext)

Doesn't look like FDA has changed their recommendations though

Fellas, just wear your 15 masks. It's common sense!!

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Liberals are funny

And somehow the shelves at the grocery store stay stocked. Teachers shouldn’t be allowed out of the house if they don’t go to work.  

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Uhhh...should we have all been wearing N95 diapers this whole time?

Seeing folks shove their naked ass out the window sure would make those drive up testing sites more interesting.