Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I see he just announced another new book today too.   Capitalize on that pandemic baby!

Yeah, all publishing and sales of books should be suspended until pelosi says it's ok. And she can tell you who will be allowed to do so when the time comes. 

35 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, all publishing and sales of books should be suspended until pelosi says it's ok. And she can tell you who will be allowed to do so when the time comes. 

I think his recent books are all about covid.   Gotta admit it’s a good strategy.  Help people get all riled up about it, then push books.  And they call the left sheep...

Just now, TimHauck said:

I think his recent books are all about covid.   Gotta admit it’s a good strategy.  Help people get all riled up about it, then push books.  And they call the left sheep...

He has a novel that’s selling quite well, despite him being censored. You don’t know of what you speak. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He has a novel that’s selling quite well, despite him being censored. You don’t know of what you speak. 

I said recent.  Looks like his last novel was from 2019 as far as I can tell.   And the one I was referring to that he just announced yesterday was about covid.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I said recent.  Looks like his last novel was from 2019 as far as I can tell.   And the one I was referring to that he just announced yesterday was about covid.

So, what has he been wrong about? 

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Many books come out during or shortly after events that are being covered in the books. chinese flu has been around for over a year. Are you saying he should wait until 2028 to publish?

Gee, I wonder if we could find other examples of people, even liberals, publishing books while things are going on? Hmm...

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Many books come out during or shortly after events that are being covered in the books. chinese flu has been around for over a year. Are you saying he should wait until 2028 to publish?

Gee, I wonder if we could find other examples of people, even liberals, publishing books while things are going on? Hmm...

Yeah and you (rightfully) criticized them (Cuomo) for it

Just now, TimHauck said:

That's because he's a charlatan and his book was a joke.  As someone just asked you, what has this author been wrong about?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, what has he been wrong about? 

A lot

The vaccine to start.   He lost me at basically saying covid is NBD for anyone under 70, but the vaccine is dangerous.   Talk about contradictory

Just now, TimHauck said:

A lot

The vaccine to start.   He lost me at basically saying covid is NBD for anyone under 70, but the vaccine is dangerous.   Talk about contradictory

Link?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No I didn't. I never mentioned his timing other than he wasn't doing his job because he was busy on writing a book. I couldn't care less that he wrote one, I cared about his insane failures while his attention was drawn in the writing and promoting of the book.

Will I read his book? Not a chance because I wouldn't want to learn how to do what he has demostrated.

I believe he also declared that the pandemic was over and we had reached herd immunity in August or something 

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sure might take a sec since he tweets like 5 times per minute 

Ok I just read a bit of this guy's Twitter.  He does seem to be a bit of a nut.  Not sure why HT is acting as if he's credible. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Ok I just read a bit of this guy's Twitter.  He does seem to be a bit of a nut.  Not sure why HT is acting as if he's credible. 

He said long term lockdowns won’t work. He was right. He got the biggest aspect of this whole thing right, he said it early and was silenced. Works for me. 

On 2/25/2021 at 10:28 AM, TheNewGirl said:

:starts looking for federal job: 

It is pretty sweet.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Basically comparing dying to being tired and/or sore for a day 

This might’ve been what I was thinking of with him declaring herd immunity in August - my mistake as I forgot it was actually about Sweden (since I think his argument was that we did not achieve herd immunity due to “lockdowns,” but Sweden did since they didn’t do one.  Of course they also had a huge second wave in the fall/winter where daily deaths were on par with the peak of the first wave, and daily cases were about 5-6x higher)

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Alex Berenson, one of the few journalists doing fact based work on the Chinavirus, basically said masks are stupid, and two masks are really stupid. 

He changed his mind!  He’s a liar like Fauci!

I hope this gets out there for people to see because no way the dems agree to taking out their pet projects in favor of actually helping US citizens in need while so many have been forced out of work. Let their liberal sheep voters see where their "leader's" loyalties are really devoted to in the end. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/republican-slashes-trillion-dollar-covid-package-asks-for-10000-stimulus-checks-instead

In a last ditch effort to counter the $1.9 trillion coronavirus package passed by the U.S. House of Representatives in the early hours Saturday morning, frustrated Arizona Republican Rep. Paul Gosar submitted an amendment that slashed non relief spending and offered $10,000 stimulus checks instead.

“I offered an amendment to prioritize $10,000 stimulus checks to Americans most affected by COVID-19 and lockdowns,” Gosar said in a statement to Fox News Saturday. “Instead, Democrats chose foreign aid, Big Tech transit, and Pelosi’s political priorities over direct relief to American citizens.”

Gosar’s amendment called for the removal of 10 agenda items out of the American Rescue Plan’s more than 200 sections, including funding for the arts, federal and corporate transit projects, “vaccine confidence activities” and foreign aid.

The proposal was an attempt to show that by removing non COVID-related funding, Congress would be able to provide substantially more cash in-hand for the U.S.’s most financially vulnerable.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I hope this gets out there for people to see because no way the dems agree to taking out their pet projects in favor of actually helping US citizens in need while so many have been forced out of work. Let their liberal sheep voters see where their "leader's" loyalties are really devoted to in the end. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/republican-slashes-trillion-dollar-covid-package-asks-for-10000-stimulus-checks-instead

Why not get rid of some of those projects and just deliver those $2000 checks that Biden promised? 

Imagine concocting an alias to co-opt a thread because your original persona had no credibility. And now your alias has none. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Why not get rid of some of those projects and just deliver those $2000 checks that Biden promised? 

I'm all in on that. I say get rid of everything that is not related to the chinese flu and get the focking bill through tomorrow. They can impeach a person who is not holding office in a day, but cannot help the citizens of the US that they say they represent. No. We need a new train, we need a bridge, we need to send billions to other countries, we need to have mass illegal immigration right now!!

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Imagine concocting an alias to co-opt a thread because your original persona had no credibility. And now your alias has none. 

Who are you referring to?

58 minutes ago, DonS said:

Because this bill has nothing to do with Covid, which is what that $10,000 amendment was meant to show.

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Because this bill has nothing to do with Covid, which is what that $10,000 amendment was meant to show.

Oh I 100% understand the point he was making.  I think it would drive the point home better if he adjusted the amount to throw Biden's "promise" back in their faces.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Yep.

9 hours ago, Strike said:

Wow that is one terrible chart.

For the record I’ve been against “lockdowns” other than at the very beginning, but I’d argue that in the US there have been few lockdowns since about May.

Which brings me to my point, even if lockdowns don’t work, this chart doesn’t prove it.

For one, if there actually was a “lockdown” it was usually in response to rising metrics, hence likely explaining if the numbers were similar or worse.

Next, the chart seems to be comparing total deaths for the entirety of the pandemic vs “winter” lockdowns.  This is misleading as states like NY/NJ of course had the majority of their deaths during the first wave and thus irrelevant to whether a “winter” lockdown was effective.

Lastly, how did they determine “lockdown” states?   They’re saying only 11 states didn’t have a “winter lockdown”?  I live in NC and would not say we had a “winter lockdown” despite being marked as one on the chart.  I don’t know the specifics but I’d find it hard to believe that states like Mississippi and Alabama had a “winter lockdown” either.

I can't believe actual parents can be sheep to the government to this degree. But these are brainless libs.  They have to be. No one could need the government to control them to this degree. Just shocking.

They should pull the school's funding until they get back in school.  They're probably using this as an excuse to get their budgets right.  The school board and teachers are essentially incentivized to not go back to work.  

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

@Hardcore troubadour

This guy a buddy of yours?  

Berkeley CA Teachers Union President continually says in person learning isn't safe while he sends his kid to in person pre-school.  

https://www.kqed.org/news/11862469/after-leading-school-closures-berkeley-teachers-union-president-spottedp-dropping-daughter-off-at-in-person-preschool

The jig is up. People need to start boycotting the zoom classes. Just send your kid to the in person class. That’s my plan if they don’t go back soon like they say they are. 

If Trump had said he wanted schools to stay closed they would be open. 

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I can't believe actual parents can be sheep to the government to this degree. But these are brainless libs.  They have to be. No one could need the government to control them to this degree. Just shocking.

Wow. A Timcuck and the rest of the cucks here dream of destroying a child's life. I hope it's fake.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Wow. A Timcuck and the rest of the cucks here dream of destroying a child's life. I hope it's fake.

LOL I wouldn't do that.

But since your prior post was apparently in reference to me, are you saying I "concocted this alias" 14 years ago?  Because that's when I made this username and began posting on FFToday.  I had mostly stuck to the FF boards previously, and took a few year hiatus from FF in general.   If I was making a new alias today I'd probably go with something other than the name of a mediocre player from the 90's.