Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

But they should wear masks.  :lol:

Sorry man, Fauci is undermining the vaccine for some reason. 

I agree, if they are now in fact saying you don’t spread it after getting the vaccine, then you shouldn’t have to wear a mask.   Although of course for businesses that require a mask, this will be where the vaccination card will come in, which some people seem to think is unconstitutional.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I agree, if they are now in fact saying you don’t spread it after getting the vaccine, then you shouldn’t have to wear a mask.   Although of course for businesses that require a mask, this will be where the vaccination card will come in, which some people seem to think is unconstitutional.

The Nazis thought it was constitutional.  :dunno: Safety and security you know. 

I don't understand the point though.  Aren't the vaccinated people supposed to protect the unvaccinated? We have waivers for everything else under the sun. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I remember reading about people like you who forced certain people to present their star of David. It worked out really well for them. 

Of course, THIS government over reach is totally different and won't end badly. 

Isn't that right Brown Shirt?

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I remember reading about people like you who forced certain people to present their star of David. It worked out really well for them. 

Of course, THIS government over reach is totally different and won't end badly. 

Isn't that right Brown Shirt?

LOL, at least there is an argument for the “detainment” in Canada, but this isn’t much different than showing an ID to purchase alcohol (I do think an ID should be required to vote BTW before you try to go there).

Otherwise, then everyone should wear masks in businesses because we have no way of knowing who’s vaccinated and who’s not.  Which would you prefer?

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Very few if any businesses willingly require a mask.  They do it because the city they're in requires it.  If the cities "follow the science" and stop requiring masks businesses will follow suit.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

LOL, at least there is an argument for the “detainment” in Canada, but this isn’t much different than showing an ID to purchase alcohol (I do think an ID should be required to vote BTW before you try to go there).

Otherwise, then everyone should wear masks in businesses because we have no way of knowing who’s vaccinated and who’s not.  Which would you prefer?

It's not either or.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

we have no way of knowing who’s vaccinated and who’s not.  Which would you prefer?

And???

Just now, Fireballer said:

And???

Then if there is a mask requirement, vaccinated people shouldn’t be exempt.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Very few if any businesses willingly require a mask.  They do it because the city they're in requires it.  If the cities "follow the science" and stop requiring masks businesses will follow suit.

I’m not sure I agree with your first statement but I’ll play along...I’ve said I do think that masks requirements should ease as the numbers improve.  But in most places IMO they’re not there yet (while daily deaths are trending down, they’re still about where they were in the early fall).

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Then if there is a mask requirement, vaccinated people shouldn’t be exempt.

Noted.  I thought you meant that without knowing who was vaccinated, that could mean that more people could be unmasked which would make things more unsafe. 

On 4/2/2021 at 3:51 PM, TimHauck said:

Again the problem with brown shirts like you is there is always an argument to commit atrocities. People like you not only willingly give up your freedoms you help the state in taking other people's freedoms away. As we move down the path of escalation you convince yourself that each argument is rational. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Again the problem with brown shirts like you is there is always an argument to commit atrocities. People like you not only willingly give up your freedoms you help the state in taking other people's freedoms away. As we move down the path of escalation you convince yourself that each argument is rational. 

I know you don’t think mask requirements should exist, but do you think vaccinated people should be exempt from mask requirements where they already exist?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Do you think vaccinated people should be exempt from mask requirements where they exist?

Yes, but also, everyone should be exempt.

Just now, Fireballer said:

Yes, but also, everyone should be exempt.

Ha, yes I knew that was coming so edited my post

36 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I know you don’t think mask requirements should exist, but do you think vaccinated people should be exempt from mask requirements where they already exist?

Are you really this dumb or is it an act?

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Are you really this dumb or is it an act?

Oh there’s cdub avoiding the question again.  Happy Easter buddy

Oh there’s cdub avoiding the question again.  Happy Easter buddy

Okay it's Easter so I'm going to try and be nice even though you make it hard.

If I don't think mask mandates should exist and I don't follow those mandates anyway. Do you really think it makes a difference to me if a person is vaccinated or not?

I know it's hard but really think about the question you asked me. Really think about it and how stupid it is.

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Fock that lady and those cops. 

ETA - It's Tim Brownshirt and his Gestapo. 

48 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No masks are needed. Anywhere for anyone. Period. Enough with the scamdemic. If you are a fatty, too fockin bad. That's your fault. If you don't make it, who cares. Odds are you are a drain on society anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Okay it's Easter so I'm going to try and be nice even though you make it hard.

If I don't think mask mandates should exist and I don't follow those mandates anyway. Do you really think it makes a difference to me if a person is vaccinated or not?

I know it's hard but really think about the question you asked me. Really think about it and how stupid it is.

Well as much as you want to wish them away, mask requirements do in fact exist at least for now (and I’m not debating whether or not they should).   I am genuinely curious, if you had to pick one, vaccinated people exempt w/card, or vaccinated people not exempt, which you’d pick?

Well as much as you want to wish them away, mask requirements do in fact exist at least for now (and I’m not debating whether or not they should).   I am genuinely curious, if you had to pick one, vaccinated people exempt w/card, or vaccinated people not exempt, which you’d pick?

Neither. Masks don't work, lead people to engage in risker behavior, and should never happen.

On 3/13/2020 at 1:17 PM, Baker Boy said:

This is all so stupid! Isolate the old and the weak and let everyone else live their normal lives. Their chance of dying from this is very small. Most of the people that need protection are the least productive members of our society so life goes on as normal. We don’t have to stop the world. 

3/13/2020

• Thanks 1

https://www.globalresearch.ca/6000-increase-reported-vaccine-deaths-1st-quarter-2021-compared-1st-quarter-2020/5741588

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines. 🤣 in other words, any who has died from the injection does not matter. NEXT!!!!

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

3/13/2020

You nailed it. From the beginning

I admit I was wrong early on. I supported the shutdowns in March and April. When I saw 2 weeks to flatten the curve kept getting extended and then they started forcing people to wear masks I saw where this was going. Today we have governments kidnaping people and people like time demanding more extreme measures when we should be loosening restrictions (we should have been back to normal may of last year)

Tim Brownshirt - Look Jew you have two choices close your business (don't wear a mask) or put this Jude sign up so we know what's safe (wear a mask vac card). Thos are your only two choices.

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Neither. Masks don't work, lead people to engage in risker behavior, and should never happen.

You are killing his lame scenario with your logic. 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

3/13/2020

The libs needed deaths and lots of them. They pretty much took the opposite approach to great success.

The idiotic democratic mayor of Phoenix and the more idiotic democratic city council of Phoenix, in their idiocy, decided to close city parks for Easter weekend.  They claim it is science, which is idiotic.  The governor of AZ, a republican, openly called them, and I paraphrase, idiots.  Then he made state parks free.

They have a pretty fun passive aggressive exchange going.

Ducey demands Phoenix open parking lots at city parks for Easter weekend; Gallego fires back

Nicole Sadek
Arizona Republic

Gov. Doug Ducey has demanded that Phoenix open public park amenities for the Easter weekend after the Phoenix City Council voted last month to prohibit grilling and close parking lots to prevent crowding.

In a letter to Phoenix Mayor Kate Gallego on Friday, Ducey criticized the city for attempting to limit park visitors, writing that the council's decision is in violation of a statewide executive order and the advice of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Gallego responded to the governor with her own sharply worded letter, saying the city would continue with its plans and that Ducey had no legal standing to make such demands.

The CDC advises families to celebrate Easter outdoors whenever possible but recommends that park administrators modify services to ensure that visitors can practice social distancing and wear masks.

"The edict by the City to close parking lots at city parks and limit the safest place for gatherings to occur will result in many people holding gatherings at their homes where there is more risk of spreading the virus," Ducey wrote to Gallego.

If the city didn't change course, Ducey said he "will assume that this action will have a direct correlation to case increases in the coming weeks."

In Gallego's response to the governor, she called his missive "legally wrong and scientifically unfounded." She told the governor he has no power over city park property and said he selectively cited CDC recommendations, noting that the CDC encouraged virtual gatherings or only with people in the same household.

"This crisis has made clear to all of Arizona that you put partisan politics ahead of saving lives. It is also no surprise that you have expressed your opinion in a partisan, divisive way rather than in a genuine effort to keep our residents safe," Gallego wrote.

What is open, closed for Easter

The Phoenix City Council voted unanimously March 16 to reopen recreational facilities for youth games and sports tournaments. As part of that, the council also voted to take steps to mitigate crowding during Easter weekend by imposing the same restrictions it had the year prior.

The weekend is the busiest time of year for the parks department, according to acting Parks and Recreation Director Cynthia Aguilar.

Parking lots at city parks, including dog parks, will be closed Saturday and Sunday except to those with an accessibility parking placard. At parks with multiple lots, one will be designated for those with placards. The parking lot for Hole in the Rock off Galvin Parkway also will be closed. Parking at city trailheads is not affected.

Grilling is prohibited at all parks, including desert parks and preserve land.

Ducey, Gallego spar over the law

In his letter to Gallego, Ducey cited Executive Order 2020-12, which prohibits cities and counties from restricting "any function designated by the Governor ... as an essential function," including the operation of parks.

He called the council's decision "irrational."

"For some unknown reason, our state's largest city doesn't want you in your own public parks," Ducey said in a video he also released Friday. "If we're really following the science, we know that being outdoors is safer. This is clearly nothing more than another political power grab."

He declared that state parks would have free admission this weekend.

Gallego said Ducey can't legally take control of city parks or property through an executive order.

“The City of Phoenix can open and close its own parks as the City and its elected representatives see fit. No law gives you the power to unilaterally take over property owned by the city of Phoenix (or anyone else)," she wrote, adding that his claims should be "troubling" to all property owners in the state.

Not the first dustup for Ducey, Gallego

This is the latest spar between the governor and Phoenix's mayor during the pandemic.

Gallego, along with Flagstaff and Tucson mayors, have criticized Ducey's response to the coronavirus since the beginning of the pandemic, pushing for stricter measures and restrictions.

Gallego and Ducey have not spoken directly since last summer when the governor allowed cities to instate mandates, according to the mayor's spokesperson, Jeanine L'Ecuyer.

Reach the reporter at nicole.sadek@arizonarepublic.com. Follow her on Twitter @NicoleSadek.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2021/04/02/phoenix-close-parking-lots-parks-easter-weekend-ducey-slams-city/7064665002/

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

3/13/2020

One issue with that though is that the “weak” (in particular the fat or anyone over like 50) is probably like 2/3 of the country, so isolating them wouldn’t be much different than isolating everyone.

5 hours ago, lod001 said:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/6000-increase-reported-vaccine-deaths-1st-quarter-2021-compared-1st-quarter-2020/5741588

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines. 🤣 in other words, any who has died from the injection does not matter. NEXT!!!!

How many more vaccines have been given this year?  Might be close to (or more) than 6000x right?

7 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

3/13/2020

Good call, you definitely nailed it.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

One issue with that though is that the “weak” (in particular the fat or anyone over like 50) is probably like 2/3 of the country, so isolating them wouldn’t be much different than isolating everyone.

Couldnt we go with like over 50 nd obese.  Or extremely obese.  I highly doubt the scales idea of 5'10 175 as obese matter.  If you are over 50 and very obese stay home.

Im not gonna sit and argue.  But really we have an obese problem.   That no one addresses and it kills people.  But its never even a thought. 

Why dont we get tougher on obesity and foods we provide?  Is that too much to ask to save lives?  Just asking.  Maybe no one cares about those lives.  

We have coca cola saying be less white while they ruin peoples lives left and right with their sugary diabetes in a can.  Funny how that works.  

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Couldnt we go with like over 50 nd obese.  Or extremely obese.  I highly doubt the scales idea of 5'10 175 as obese matter.  If you are over 50 and very obese stay home.

Im not gonna sit and argue.  But really we have an obese problem.   That no one addresses and it kills people.  But its never even a thought. 

Why dont we get tougher on obesity and foods we provide?  Is that too much to ask to save lives?  Just asking.  Maybe no one cares about those lives.  

We can’t let people feel bad about poor life choices.  Thus we all need to suffer.  This is the communist way.  :thumbsup:  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

How many more vaccines have been given this year?  Might be close to (or more) than 6000x right?

The point is, dumbass, that this 'vaccine' is killing people and the media &govt keeps pushing it when the death rate for this week virus is 0.2% of the fatties.

37 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The point is, dumbass, that this 'vaccine' is killing people and the media &govt keeps pushing it when the death rate for this week virus is 0.2% of the fatties.

0.15% of the US has already died from it (even using 90% of reported covid deaths based on death certificate data that show covid was the underlying cause in 91% of “with covid” deaths).

Based on your link, it says there were 2,500 “deaths reported after the vaccine.”  Even if all of those were “from the vaccine” which they weren’t (although I’m sure a few might’ve been), there have been 60 million people fully vaccinated and 100 million people receive at least one dose.  If the data lags let’s be conservative and say 50 million - that’s 0.005%.   That’s comparable to the 0-19 death rate of covid from the CDC that you like to quote (without specifying what age group it’s for of course) - only issue for you is that the majority of the “deaths from the vaccine” are old people too.

On 3/31/2021 at 12:15 AM, SUXBNME said:

My Grandpa just died of Covid. 
Granted, he was 101 years old and wasn't tested for it, but that's what the nursing facility put down as cause of death. 
True story. 

Does it matter? Prolly not, but it's kinda slimy all the same. :thumbsdown:

No Singing in Boston for any entertainment, because droplets, because the idiot mayor says so. Yet all 4000 in the stands for the loser red sox singing sweet caroline :doh:

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

0.15% of the US has already died from it (even using 90% of reported covid deaths based on death certificate data that show covid was the underlying cause in 91% of “with covid” deaths).

Based on your link, it says there were 2,500 “deaths reported after the vaccine.”  Even if all of those were “from the vaccine” which they weren’t (although I’m sure a few might’ve been), there have been 60 million people fully vaccinated and 100 million people receive at least one dose.  If the data lags let’s be conservative and say 50 million - that’s 0.005%.   That’s comparable to the 0-19 death rate of covid from the CDC that you like to quote (without specifying what age group it’s for of course) - only issue for you is that the majority of the “deaths from the vaccine” are old people too.

You are way too far gone to think rationally but it is somewhat entertaining to have our own real Tim SchoShit on the board to mirror antifaguys.