Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

7 hours ago, edjr said:

No Singing in Boston for any entertainment, because droplets, because the idiot mayor says so. Yet all 4000 in the stands for the loser red sox singing sweet caroline :doh:

So good!  So good!

(and now you have covid) 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

So good!  So good!

(and now you have covid) 

:d

Just now, TimHauck said:

Here it is.  The worst covid take of the pandemic:

So true, comparing the scaredy sniffles to Black plague or Spanish flu. :lol:

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Here it is.  The worst covid take of the pandemic:

"There's no reason to be walking around with a mask," infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci told 60 Minutes on March 8, 2020.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/05/12/flashback_march_2020_fauci_says_theres_no_reason_to_be_walking_around_with_a_mask.html#!

47 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So true, comparing the scaredy sniffles to Black plague or Spanish flu. :lol:

Honestly that’s part of it yeah.  But it took years to get back to “normal” from those, and we also didn’t have close to the technology that we have today.

I love how the media calls it the "U.K. Variant" or the "South Africa variant" of the Corona-virus because that is where it originated.

However calling it the China Covid-19 virus is now racist.  

Y'all funny. 

32 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I love how the media calls it the "U.K. Variant" or the "South Africa variant" of the Corona-virus because that is where it originated.

Y'all funny. 

So focking true. They can't even keep up with their own narrative anymore now that they are throwing so much gas on the fire from every direction. 

Stupid people.

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Honestly that’s part of it yeah.  But it took years to get back to “normal” from those, and we also didn’t have close to the technology that we have today.

Like masks?  Obviously our water comes from a better place. And that is 99.9% of health. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Like masks?  Obviously our water comes from a better place. And that is 99.9% of health. 

Like multiple effective vaccines that were able to be developed quickly

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Y'all funny. 

I think it’s more hypocritical to be OK with “Spanish Flu” but not “Chinese Flu” honestly, since I think there’s more of a negative connotation with where it all started.  The variants didn’t arise until it was already pretty much everywhere.

Trump knew stuff, interesting to look back and see how it was covered.

One of the all time great US achievements by Trump and his team. Pretty incredible what was accomplished in less than a year regarding the vaccines.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Trump knew stuff, interesting to look back and see how it was covered.

One of the all time great US achievements by Trump and his team. Pretty incredible what was accomplished in less than a year regarding the vaccines.

I agree.  Hopefully he continues encouraging his supporters to get it so that his prediction actually comes true.

look at this dumbass guinea pig. 

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/health/a-covid-19-vaccine-against-the-most-worrisome-variant-is-being-tested-in-seattle/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article_inset_1.1

Suzanne Spencer is already vaccinated against COVID-19, one of the first to get Moderna’s two-shot regime during clinical trials in Seattle last spring.
But the 76-year-old Mercer Island woman rolled up her sleeve again this week to help test an experimental booster shot designed to protect against the most worrisome new variant of the novel coronavirus.
“This is the virulent one, the nasty one,” said Spencer, a retired family physician. 🤣 It's the nasty one that she's been told about.

You all need to get in line for your 'booster' shot as I predicted. Dumbass Lemmings. 

On 3/30/2021 at 12:19 PM, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Just because he presents a different side of the issue doesn't mean he's a hack.

Hack:

I will admit I also saw he tweeted this:

Which raises one interesting point: that there could be an overcount in the under 18 age group.  But we already knew covid was extremely low risk to that age group so it doesn't change much.

However where he is wrong is he is trying to imply that 67k deaths were not covid because they also had a "significant contributing condition" which is pure speculation.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Which raises one interesting point: that there could be an overcount in the under 18 age group.  But we already knew covid was extremely low risk to that age group so it doesn't change much.

However where he is wrong is he is trying to imply that 67k deaths were not covid because they also had a "significant contributing condition" which is pure speculation.

Yeah, I bet the number is much much higher than 67k. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, I bet the number is much much higher than 67k. :thumbsup:

Closer to 500K. 

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Hack:

I will admit I also saw he tweeted this:

How is he wrong?

28 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

How is he wrong?

You don’t think saying (now) that the pandemic was over on April 6, 2020 is wrong?

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You don’t think saying (now) that the pandemic was over on April 6, 2020 is wrong?

That's his opinion.  We don't have any definition of when it's "over".  Covid is never going away.

He is right though that we never had the health care collapse that everyone said we would.

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

We are not in a pandemic if anything we are in an epidemic, but I doubt we even qualify for that. 

Pandemic sounds scary and easily fools/scares plebs like you.

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This is an example of why you think he is a hack?  Because he doesn't worship at the altar of the Covid shutdown orthodoxy?

On 4/6/2021 at 12:19 AM, KSB2424 said:

Y'all funny. 

Only when Trump was in office.

Gawd, the average idiot in this country has an IQ barely in the double digits.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

He's only wrong because there never was a pandemic. There was a scamdemic and that is over. About 50000 super fatties died. They would be alive today if they took care of #1. Covid finished the job. The gunshot, car accidents, fell off cliff deaths are in there. Then you had your heart attacks, death for comorbidities, etc. as a well. Don't forget all the people who died because they couldn't get treatment for their conditions. They were murdered by pelosi, schumer and the DNC. They made sure to add them into the count.

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

We are not in a pandemic if anything we are in an epidemic, but I doubt we even qualify for that. 

Pandemic sounds scary and easily fools/scares plebs like you.

Well if we're being technical...

http://www.academia.dk/BiologiskAntropologi/Epidemiologi/PDF/Dictionary_of_Epidemiology__5th_Ed.pdf

epidemic (page 79): The occurrence in a community or region of cases of an illness, specific health-related behavior, or other health-related events clearly in excess of normal expectancy

pandemic (page 179): An epidemic occurring worldwide or over a very wide area, crossing international boundaries, and usually affecting a large number of people.

Neither even says anything about the severity of the disease, so we are most certainly still in a pandemic

7 hours ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

That's his opinion.  We don't have any definition of when it's "over".  Covid is never going away.

He is right though that we never had the health care collapse that everyone said we would.

Well it definitely wasn't over on April 6, 2020.   Daily covid deaths increased by about 65% from then in less than 2 weeks, and got 2.5x higher than that in January.

I actually do think covid could go away, but it's still not over now - less than a month ago the daily deaths were still higher than April 6, 2020.

He also didn't say "we never had the health care collapse," he said "not one hospital system was close to overrun" which is a lie.  I'm sure even Strike (who I think did admit Berenson was probably a whacko) will point out that some in California were.   But even places like Iowa saw hospitals run out of beds.

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

This is an example of why you think he is a hack?  Because he doesn't worship at the altar of the Covid shutdown orthodoxy?

No.  Because he doesn't even acknowledge that the large majority of the excess deaths are covid.

There isn't data to support a significant number of "lockdown deaths."   In countries that had lockdowns but few covid deaths (New Zealand, Australia, Denmark, Norway to name a few), there were minimal and sometimes negative excess deaths.   The same is true in the US (Hawaii, Maine).   Sources: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/14/us/covid-19-death-toll.html , https://www.ft.com/content/a2901ce8-5eb7-4633-b89c-cbdf5b386938 , https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

I don't think there should be a free for all, but there's definitely evidence that strict lockdowns may not make much difference in terms of slowing covid spread (which I've said in the past).   There just isn't evidence that those lockdowns are causing significant non-covid deaths.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

This is what winning looks like:

A virus so deadly two Gestapo will walk into a room full of people with nothing but a mask on.

That tells you everything you need to know.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

At this point, they don't care that we know they're complete hypocrites. 

Just ridiculous 

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Coming to a town in the USA near you...

If this guy is breaking the law why don't they arrest him?

Stupid mother fockers still doing stuoid shite. Spring soccer started this morning. Still have to wear a mask at a huge open field with the sun shining and the wind blowing. No issue staying 3 ft apart.  It was out to eat last night at an indoor restaurant and you can take your mask off. This is so dumb. I hate so many people over this. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stupid mother fockers still doing stuoid shite. Spring soccer started this morning. Still have to wear a mask at a huge open field with the sun shining and the wind blowing. No issue staying 3 ft apart.  It was out to eat last night at an indoor restaurant and you can take your mask off. This is so dumb. I hate so many people over this. 

Its power and control. The weak-minded are already showing signs of handing over control of their lives.  We rode all around downtown on the fire truck yesterday and it's absolutely frightening how many people have masks on.  Even while walking alone with no one within 50 ft of them.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Its power and control. The weak-minded are already showing signs of handing over control of their lives.  We rode all around downtown on the fire truck yesterday and it's absolutely frightening how many people have masks on.  Even while walking alone with no one within 50 ft of them.

I’ve said it before, I’m more worried about a Karen than I am the Corona. That’s why I wear the mask. I may have to smack someone if they came at me wrong. 

People are pretty much done in my area, if you're outside, you don't need a mask. 

We'll play the game indoors but, outside, that shlt is a wrap. 

Conclusion 
The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of 
wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data 
suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to 
block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such 
SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. 
Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse 
physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hyper-
capnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of 
fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, 
fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for 
viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. 
Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deteri-
oration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature 
death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should 
utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to 
wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive inter-
vention for public health.