Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

When he was told his gig was in jeopardy. 

You’re thinking of Aaron Rodgers. 

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Man, I just don't even know what to think anymore. ALL of this is theater to sustain the crisis narrative.  No crisis=reduced power over people.

I'll give him a pass.

22 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'll give him a pass.

Or more likely, he does, hence the masks....

"To be fair her husband doesnt know where her mouth has been..."

35 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Do you know how many d1cks those lips have been wrapped around? 

Hers or his? :dunno:

7 hours ago, lod001 said:

'knock the moisture down' but it's still getting out thus masks do not work.

Your fockin dickwad leader doesn't wear a mask for a photo op with old as dirt Carter but the minute he walks outside, he puts the mask on. He's a joke, this is a joke. The same guy that says wear a mask even if you are vaccinated.

Dr Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), saying “there’s no reason to be walking around with a mask.” Fauci’s remarks were made on March 8, 2020.

Doesn't matter what BS he spewed once he was told what to say. If you say he change his mind or whatever, it basically means you are saying that the jackwad doesn't have a clue....which of course he does. He is making millions off this BS.

Yes it's getting out, but it's not going as far which is the whole point.  Even aerosol scientists who have been trying to make it more known about the extent of covid being spread by aerosols, have said that masks help because it keeps the aerosols closer to where the infected person was.

Fauci made that statement because (we thought at least) there weren't that many covid cases out there.   So wearing a mask wasn't going to do much if there wasn't much to be protected from.   Where Fauci was wrong was that he underestimated the possibility of asymptomatic and especially presymptomatic spread, I believe he always said they were more helpful for people that were already sick, but didn't realize that people could be "sick" and contagious without knowing it.

Agree, shouldn't have to wear a mask if vaccinated.

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes it's getting out, but it's not going as far which is the whole point.  Even aerosol scientists who have been trying to make it more known about the extent of covid being spread by aerosols, have said that masks help because it keeps the aerosols closer to where the infected person was.

Fauci made that statement because (we thought at least) there weren't that many covid cases out there.   So wearing a mask wasn't going to do much if there wasn't much to be protected from.   Where Fauci was wrong was that he underestimated the possibility of asymptomatic and especially presymptomatic spread, I believe he always said they were more helpful for people that were already sick, but didn't realize that people could be "sick" and contagious without knowing it.

FAUCI: Actually, I am going to - you know, it's very interesting. I - we have felt for some time, obviously, that the risk is minuscule if you are vaccinated and you are out there in the public on a path running. The risk is so, so small. But you want to make sure that you didn't give a bad example. So right now, my own personal thing is that I will be doing what the CDC is saying one can do.

Look at Fauci hemming and hawing, BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT'S A LIE, but he can't bring himself to say it.  So he says "bad example".  This is the leading friggin scientist!   Bought. And paid for.  What a joke he is. 

34 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So are masks forever?

If you look at social media, possibly. Many people are advocating for wearing them all the time. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Look at Fauci hemming and hawing, BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT'S A LIE, but he can't bring himself to say it.  So he says "bad example".  This is the leading friggin scientist!   Bought. And paid for.  What a joke he is. 

Science!

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I thought you had conceded earlier that Fauci lied to the public to maximize PPE availability for health care workers etc.  Now you are back to him making an oopsie.  Sad.  :( 

We live in a world where I walk from my car with a mask on and take it off when I sit down inside the restaurant. 

That vaccine sure is workings like a champ. Not only does the vaccine kill but it also doesn't stop covid. Or maybe she got the placebo. 

LINCOLN, Neb. (KOLN) - An elderly Nebraska woman has died from the coronavirus, despite completing the vaccination process. According to the Department of Health and Human Services, a woman in her 80s with underlying medical conditions developed COVID-19 and was hospitalized more than 14 days after completing a vaccination series with the Pfizer vaccine. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We live in a world where I walk from my car with a mask on and take it off when I sit down inside the restaurant. 

Move to FL. We are mostly free., like the USA before Biden.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

If you look at social media, possibly. Many people are advocating for wearing them all the time. 

Not a bad idea. We will know exactly who the brainless lemmings are. It will be like they are wearing a dunce cap.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That vaccine sure is workings like a champ. Not only does the vaccine kill but it also doesn't stop covid. Or maybe she got the placebo. 

LINCOLN, Neb. (KOLN) - An elderly Nebraska woman has died from the coronavirus, despite completing the vaccination process. According to the Department of Health and Human Services, a woman in her 80s with underlying medical conditions developed COVID-19 and was hospitalized more than 14 days after completing a vaccination series with the Pfizer vaccine. 

Wasn't there a study a little while ago that concluded that the effectiveness of the vaccine in seniors way lower than expected?

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

You are the exact opposite of the Covid-19 "mask" Karen's.  Wow.  The Covid Vaccine Ken's are in full swing.

You cite one person who died of Covid (did she really, was it really covid or something else, remember that?) after millions of people have been vaccinated.  

Last I checked the vaccine was 95% effective.  Of course there will be the other 5% who get it, then the point whatever percent who die of those 5%.  JFC.  A vaccine is not a cure-all it's a cure most of all.  

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Last I checked the vaccine was 95% effective.  Of course there will be the other 5% who get it, then the point whatever percent who die of those 5%.  JFC.  A vaccine is not a cure-all it's a cure most of all.  

You apparently missed our 95% discussion. In the study that determined it, the odds of not getting covid without the vaccine were 99.25% the odds of not getting covid with it were so small as to be essentially 100%. That is getting it. Now take less than 1% of the people who get covid to figure out the death %. We don't need herd immunity,  we just need the fattys to get it. And yes, some will still die.

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

You are the exact opposite of the Covid-19 "mask" Karen's.  Wow.  The Covid Vaccine Ken's are in full swing.

You cite one person who died of Covid (did she really, was it really covid or something else, remember that?) after millions of people have been vaccinated.  

No, last you were TOLD was it was 95 % effective.

35 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You apparently missed our 95% discussion. In the study that determined it, the odds of not getting covid without the vaccine were 99.25% the odds of not getting covid with it were so small as to be essentially 100%. That is getting it. Now take less than 1% of the people who get covid to figure out the death %. We don't need herd immunity,  we just need the fattys to get it. And yes, some will still die.

Wait, you still think there’s only a 0.75% chance of anyone catching it?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wait, you still think there’s only a 0.75% chance of anyone catching it?

I am going by the numbers that claim 95% success rate. Are you saying they are wrong? 

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I am going by the numbers that claim 95% success rate. Are you saying they are wrong? 

That was only during the study period.   

If there’s only a 0.75% chance of catching it, then we couldn’t have had more than  2.5 million cases.

Mathz

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

That was only during the study period.   

If there’s only a 0.75% chance of catching it, then we couldn’t have had more than  2.5 million cases.

Mathz

I agree that it was during the study period. The rate has fluctuated throughout. Similar to flu season. Does that bother you? 

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I agree that it was during the study period. The rate has fluctuated throughout. Similar to flu season. Does that bother you? 

This isn’t hard.  If you admit that there have been over 33 million cases, then 10%+ of the country has already had it (probably more like 20% at this point).  In other words, there at least was a 10%+ chance of getting it.  It should be lower now, but that’s in large part BECAUSE of the vaccines, and also helped by the people that already had it.

34 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Yeah thats dumb.  

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This isn’t hard.  If you admit that there have been over 33 million cases, then 10%+ of the country has already had it (probably more like 20% at this point).  In other words, there at least was a 10%+ chance of getting it.  It should be lower now, but that’s in large part BECAUSE of the vaccines, and also helped by the people that already had it.

You seem to throw around the 95% success rate, but will not accept the data on which it is based?   That data was accrued prior to the vaccine being available.  :dunno: 

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You seem to throw around the 95% success rate, but will not accept the data on which it is based?   That data was accrued prior to the vaccine being available.  :dunno: 

So no more than 2.5 million people in the US have had covid then, correct?  Surely it hasn't infected over 10x more than the "odds" say, right?

47 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Yeah thats dumb.  

You mean TimmySmith right?  If so I agree.   He definitely wasn't paying attention in math class in school

The 95% effective number has been consistent with multiple real-world studies by the way.

Here's the latest, just released yesterday from Israel: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)00947-8/fulltext

Actually 96.5% to be exact - https://www.thelancet.com/action/showFullTableHTML?isHtml=true&tableId=tbl4&pii=S0140-6736(21)00947-8

I'm not sure if this guy is trying to do Fauci or Tim Hack, but either way he's pretty spot on:

• Haha 1

Huge crowds at the Wells Fargo Championship. No one is wearing a mask. Super Spreader...Super spreader. No, the scamdemic is over in areas not controlled by psycho democrats.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

Huge crowds at the Wells Fargo Championship. No one is wearing a mask. Super Spreader...Super spreader. No, the scamdemic is over in areas not controlled by psycho democrats.

Governor and mayor of Charlotte are democrats.  Republicans have House & Senate though.

And it was at 30% capacity.

🤣 Keep up the fight but the scamdemic is done. 30% is a lot of people standing right next to each other.

I dont really know anyone who died from covid.  I know several who have tested positive.  

I had heard my 2nd grade teacher died from covid.  I would estimate in her 70s.  Used to be semi large.  Not a heffer but a fairly big woman. Not sure on underlying health conditions.  

I dont know or havent heard of anyone else who has that is anywhere within people that I know or used to know.  

Id assume im just lucky

14 minutes ago, lod001 said:

🤣 Keep up the fight but the scamdemic is done. 30% is a lot of people standing right next to each other.

Well yeah, as more and more people get vaccinated the numbers continue to improve, leading to fewer restrictions.  That’s good!   I would love for the pandemic to be done.

But the Wells Fargo Championship seems like a random thing to point out.  Even the Hornets have been at 25% capacity since late March in an indoor arena.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Even the Hornets have been at 25% capacity since late 2016 in an indoor arena.

Fixed again.

• Haha 1

National finalist wrestler giving up Ivy League education because he didn’t like Cornell’s covid policies (that discussion starts around 18:30)

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

These people should be jailed.  What a fukin narcissistic kick in the ballz 

Considering that the teachers union told the Biden admin what to put in the reopening stipulations. this is not surprising.  It’s legal corruption.