Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Not a chance my kids get this vaccine. 

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

The 'vaccine' is having a bad week. It's fockin up the hearts of dumb 16-24 year old. CDC calling emergency meeting in 8 days 😆 (can't make this sh1t up), to look into the cases.

It’s not good but it’s almost exclusively after the second dose.  Don’t give a second dose to those under 25 or so would probably solve that problem

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s not good but it’s almost exclusively after the second dose.  Don’t give a second dose to those under 25 or so would probably solve that problem

“Probably.”  Good enough for me, let’s git er done, one dose only, testing shmesting.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How about not giving any of the poison to people who have near zero chance of dying from covid and that incudes the fatties in that age group.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

How about not giving any of the poison to people who have near zero chance of dying from covid and that incudes the fatties in that age group.

Yep. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Complete focking clown shoes statement :lol:

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

He’s getting dumber 

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

It's got to be an act at this point.

So, my kid is going to a Big 10 school to run track, 400m and 4x400m relay. He's already had Covid, they are trying to make him get vaccinated. Thankfully the state is fighting it, there's no chance I'm letting my healthy, extremely fit 18 year old son get this vaccine.

I'm glad this latest news came out, hopefully it puts an end to the absurdity of getting young healthy adults vaccinated. Especially if you've already had the focking virus.

53 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

“Probably.”  Good enough for me, let’s git er done, one dose only, testing shmesting.

I think Mac needs to add Fauci to his board.  B1TCH! 

36 minutes ago, DonS said:

I think Mac needs to add Fauci to his board.  B1TCH! 

My favorite episode. That and country Mac. 

23 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

covid ends in California in 5 days 

SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really. He's not removing the state of emergency, so who knows that June 15th means and what will happen. Masks are still required in certain locations/stores. Who knows if kids will be able to go back to school in the fall...

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Not really. He's not removing the state of emergency, so who knows that June 15th means and what will happen. Masks are still required in certain locations/stores. Who knows if kids will be able to go back to school in the fall...

I hope you arent shopping at anywhere that requires them, I havent worn one since the calendar flipped

and I put my kid into private school

I am following Newsoulini's lead

8 hours ago, lod001 said:

Man, that 'vaccine' sure does the job. NOT. Love the headline. 'unvaxxed most at risk'. It only down in the article does it mention 28% (12 of 42) of the dead were double jabbed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57441677

That's kinda amazing.  It would seem the vaccine isn't working on this variant?  

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Moderna CEO:    😆  👌 💰

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Nope. But less than 1 in a hundred goes to the hospital. 1 in 950 dies and that person almost certainly has a pre existing comorbidity.  Here we go again with the fear mongering. 

So apparently, in CA....the virus just decided to pack it's bags today and left. I guess. 

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

So apparently, in CA....the virus just decided to pack it's bags today and left. I guess. 

Did it take Gavin Newsom with it?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Did it take Gavin Newsom with it?

Sadly, no. :(

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Who does Delta Airlines sue over calling the new strain of covid "Delta"?

Sue? Those focktards execs are high fiving each other, happy they have the same name.

16 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Wait, can I say chink?  :unsure: 

Yes.  And fat ones are chunks.  

20 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Who does Delta Airlines sue over calling the new strain of covid "Delta"?

If Corona couldn't sue neither can Delta.  That'll teach them to name their products after a virus that was going to come out 50 years later!!!!

On 6/15/2021 at 6:34 PM, jerryskids said:

I came here to post that.  Looks like another chink in the leftist armor, with Stewart now seeing common sense.  :cheers: 

Wait, can I say chink?  :unsure: 

I miss Jon at times.  Every single other guy that tries to be him sucks

Steve's a jerk but if you want to hear three experts discuss the topic and various cover ups, it's well worth ypur time. This is really eye-opening how things are handled in the science community and the comment section gives rave reviews.

14 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I miss Jon at times.  Every single other guy that tries to be him sucks

My absolute favorite from him...

I think Stewart has kept a low profile because he knows the left is nuts now. 

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Steve's a jerk but if you want to hear three experts discuss the topic and various cover ups, it's well worth ypur time. This is really eye-opening how things are handled in the science community and the comment section gives rave reviews.

I watched this whole thing the other day and you are correct, he keeps telling Malone not to interrupt, but meanwhile all he can do is interrupt.  It should not have been that contentious for three dudes who were all on the same page.  :doh:

Also he should bring his own pen next time.  <_<

Anyone else who uses yahoo notice several stories day now on why we should keep wearing masks.  A puppet arm of the globalists.  Science!

Being Vaccinated Doesn’t Mean You Must Go Maskless. Here’s Why. (msn.com)

“Forget about the medical benefit,” says Bradley Pollock, associate dean for Public Health Sciences at the UC-Davis School of Medicine. “If you are wearing a mask, people who are not vaccinated don’t need to feel uncomfortable around you. So, it’s kind of a courtesy issue.”

7 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Anyone else who uses yahoo notice several stories day now on why we should keep wearing masks.  A puppet arm of the globalists.  Science!

Being Vaccinated Doesn’t Mean You Must Go Maskless. Here’s Why. (msn.com)

“Forget about the medical benefit,” says Bradley Pollock, associate dean for Public Health Sciences at the UC-Davis School of Medicine. “If you are wearing a mask, people who are not vaccinated don’t need to feel uncomfortable around you. So, it’s kind of a courtesy issue.”

That entire premise by Bradley Pollack is odd.  If a person isn't vaccinated by now, they obviously don't care about it too much.  Why would they give a shìt if someone is wearing a mask?