Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

27 minutes ago, lod001 said:

A miserable failure. Everyone just needs to get this bug and if you are too fat and/or a physical mess, well, ...bye. Natural immunity works. This sh1t doesn't.

The same was true with covid infection re: "waning antibody levels" - https://www.uclahealth.org/u-magazine/coronavirus-antibodies-fall-dramatically-in-first-3-months-after-mild-cases-of-covid-19

"A UCLA study shows that in people with mild cases of COVID-19, antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 — the virus that causes the disease — drop sharply over the first three months after infection, decreasing by roughly half every 36 days."

However, we still have heard few reports of covid reinfections.   It's certainly something to keep an eye on, but I'm not going to worry about that for the vaccine until we start seeing waning vaccine efficacy, which we haven't (the slightly lower effectiveness against Delta "cases" is not due to waning antibody levels).

Berenson is a fool that's just trying to sell "pamphlets" and get people to sign up for his newsletter.

3 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

The only reason to get the vaccine is to prevent death or hospitalization. So what are the rates pre and post vaccine?

In total? Or vaccinated vs unvaccinated?

I think it's time to start rounding people up that don't have the vax and hold them down and inject them

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

I think it's time to start rounding people up that don't have the vax and hold them down and inject them

Have you looks at the rates for black people? No wanna get it. So there it is. 

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Have you looks at the rates for black people? No wanna get it. So there it is. 

What if we require vax to collect welfare? racciss?

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

What if we require vax to collect welfare? racciss?

You have noticed that some colleges require vax, but I know of no local systems that do.  Hmmmmmm...

21 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Nope and also didn't miss their covid rates going up and deaths going down. Did you? 

Japan deaths continuing to creep up...

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Didn't you read all that math?  The vaccine has cured death by 93%.  :lol:

are you saying that's bad?

56 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You have noticed that some colleges require vax, but I know of no local systems that do.  Hmmmmmm...

Is this an example of that systemic racism we keep hearing about?   Evil white man keeping POC out of college by requiring a vaccine? 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Here's a lying sack of sh1t busted.

"It is important to note that it can take several weeks for death records to be submitted to National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), processed, coded, and tabulated. Therefore, the data shown on this page may be incomplete, and will likely not include all deaths that occurred during a given time period, especially for the more recent time periods. Death counts for earlier weeks are continually revised and may increase or decrease as new and updated death certificate data are received from the states by NCHS"

Edit: Cases in Alabama have really only been increasing for a couple weeks.   She's probably talking about pretty recent patients.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

The same was true with covid infection re: "waning antibody levels" - https://www.uclahealth.org/u-magazine/coronavirus-antibodies-fall-dramatically-in-first-3-months-after-mild-cases-of-covid-19

"A UCLA study shows that in people with mild cases of COVID-19, antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 — the virus that causes the disease — drop sharply over the first three months after infection, decreasing by roughly half every 36 days."

However, we still have heard few reports of covid reinfections.   It's certainly something to keep an eye on, but I'm not going to worry about that for the vaccine until we start seeing waning vaccine efficacy, which we haven't (the slightly lower effectiveness against Delta "cases" is not due to waning antibody levels).

Berenson is a fool that's just trying to sell "pamphlets" and get people to sign up for his newsletter.

Of course they drop, that's how immunity works.  If SARS-CoV-2 is again later reintroduced into the body, the body will ramp up production of antibodies again. 

9 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Of course they drop, that's how immunity works.  If SARS-CoV-2 is again later reintroduced into the body, the body will ramp up production of antibodies again. 

So it would be a similar story for both the vaccine and infection, correct?

2 hours ago, edjr said:

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So it would be a similar story for both the vaccine and infection, correct?

correct

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

In total? Or vaccinated vs unvaccinated?

You said:

FACT: The vaccine prevents serious disease and death to the tune of 90%+.

I am asking what the rate of survival was before we had vaccines. 

I'll just tell you: it was about 99.2%

So you're saying, I think, that of the 0.08%, the vaccine will prevent 95% of those deaths from happening.

My point is 99.2% survival rate is pretty good on its own. So if I'm not in a danger zone, there is no reason for me to get the shot.

13 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

You said:

I am asking what the rate of survival was before we had vaccines. 

I'll just tell you: it was about 99.2%

So you're saying, I think, that of the 0.08%, the vaccine will prevent 95% of those deaths from happening.

My point is 99.2% survival rate is pretty good on its own. So if I'm not in a danger zone, there is no reason for me to get the shot.

Pretty much (well 0.8%, not 0.08%).  Some would argue 0.8% isn't "pretty good" though, since 0.8% of the country is 2.6 million people.     I'm sure it's lower now but not sure of the exact number.   Keep in mind the vaccine is also preventing cases as well though.

49 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What's so bad about that?  The claim that "they would have worn them if they knew about the rise in Delta infections" is probably a lie, but other than that seems like a reasonable explanation

On commercial flights we're still required to wear masks.  I'm not sure if that's a rule on chartered jets but if you're trying to set a good example you follow the rules us plebes are required to follow, period.  No excuses. 

Based upon the percentage of people who caught Covid from this flight, it seems pretty obvious not all of them were vaccinated either.  But that's another discussion.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Pretty much (well 0.8%, not 0.08%).  Some would argue 0.8% isn't "pretty good" though, since 0.8% of the country is 2.6 million people.     I'm sure it's lower now but not sure of the exact number.   Keep in mind the vaccine is also preventing cases as well though.

Wrong.   Not everyone is getting Covid so your 2.6 million people number is excessive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Strike said:

On commercial flights we're still required to wear masks.  I'm not sure if that's a rule on chartered jets but if you're trying to set a good example you follow the rules us plebes are required to follow, period.  No excuses. 

Based upon the percentage of people who caught Covid from this flight, it seems pretty obvious not all of them were vaccinated either.  But that's another discussion.

Pretty much this and add in the fact that they coincidentally got word of a variant IMMEDIATELY after they touched down traveling half of the country.  Obvious lie.  Saying not knowing there was a variant was some how the whole difference in wearing a thin disposable diaper or not.  Nevermind ya know...not making that plane trip to DC if you knew?  Rocket science?  These clowns seem to make it seem like it is.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes, 0.8%. Whoops, math.

No one should give a single sh!t about cases. If it doesn't land me in the hospital or the morgue, I don't care. Keep in mind, yourself, that 99.2% survival rate takes into account all the morbidly obese and those with comorbidities. 

Why in the world would I voluntarily put an experimental substance into my arm when I have nearly no chance of dying or even getting seriously sick from the virus?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

"It is important to note that it can take several weeks for death records to be submitted to National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), processed, coded, and tabulated. Therefore, the data shown on this page may be incomplete, and will likely not include all deaths that occurred during a given time period, especially for the more recent time periods. Death counts for earlier weeks are continually revised and may increase or decrease as new and updated death certificate data are received from the states by NCHS"

Edit: Cases in Alabama have really only been increasing for a couple weeks.   She's probably talking about pretty recent patients.

🤣🤣🤣 You're pathetic. So ZERO cases and then magically many cases of dead young people.....or maybe this happened to a single person and she blew it up into 'many'. You don't even know when she was referring to but the stats show she's full of bullshit. If you go look at this in a month you will be wrong as you always are.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Now you believe him?

No, I'm laughing that the little worm is saying to wear a mask after claiming the jab works.

1 minute ago, TK0001 said:

Yes, 0.8%. Whoops, math.

No one should give a single sh!t about cases. If it doesn't land me in the hospital or the morgue, I don't care. Keep in mind, yourself, that 99.2% survival rate takes into account all the morbidly obese and those with comorbidities. 

Why in the world would I voluntarily put an experimental substance into my arm when I have nearly no chance of dying or even getting seriously sick from the virus?

Because you're a Lemming like Tim Hack?

35 minutes ago, Strike said:

The tweet said private non-commercial flights were exempt.

Possible they got the J&J (like the Yankees situation), which is less effective at preventing intention.

Jabs working as I expected.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/10/21-1427_article

15/25 double jabbed got covid. That's well under the BS of 95%. They know this. That is why the change to 'its meant to lessen the effects". Once again, that is not the definition of a vaccine. That's a treatment at best. Kinda like....Ivermectin. 

0 of the 6 who had covid previously were reinfected. Of course those of us with a brain know that they won't get it twice.

34 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wrong.   Not everyone is getting Covid so your 2.6 million people number is excessive. 

Of course, mostly due to the vaccine now.    That was worst case scenario.  But even with no vaccine and we say 50% of the country caught covid, that’s still 1.3 million.   

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Possible they got the J&J (like the Yankees situation), which is less effective at preventing intention.

Texas democrats left Texas with 4 cases of Miller Lite and returned with 6 cases of Corona. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Of course, mostly due to the vaccine now.    That was worst case scenario.  But even with no vaccine and we say 50% of the country caught covid, that’s still 1.3 million.   

Wrong again.  There are people with natural immunity.    Your number is just blowing smoke, like most of your assertions.

Oops.

https://trialsitenews.com/covid-19-case-data-in-israel-a-troubling-trend/

Moreover, the data indicates that the current vaccines used (Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, AstraZeneca) may have a decreasing effect on reduced hospitalizations and death if one does get infected with the Delta variant. Sounds like this sh1t don't work. We are behind them in vaxxing the herd so, we will see the same results soon.

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

As usual, you missed the point.  I thought it was pretty clear but apparently not. 

1 hour ago, TK0001 said:

Yes, 0.8%. Whoops, math.

One reason to get to get it is to reduce the risk of spreading it to someone who is at greater risk of dying (parents, grandparents, etc.). Even with a 95% effective vaccine, based on the estimated survival rates by age, I think the math still works out to something like a vaccinated 80-year old still being at greater risk of dying of covid than an unvaccinated 30 year old.

I agree, cases on their own don’t mean much.  Pre-vaccine, there was generally a correlation between cases and deaths, but not really post vaccine, which we’re seeing play out in countries with a high vaccinated % vs ones without.  But I really only mentioned cases there in terms of the IFR.  Because the vaccine prevents cases as well, the IFR may not go down as much as one would expect.