Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You’ve been warned Reality.   If you get the vaccine, you can probably still catch covid at crowded gay clubs, house parties, or more.

:lol:  The vaccine works if you don't go anywhere or near anyone. 

51 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You actually read that? Good on ya.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Especially orgies 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Especially orgies 

You really believe that truly vaccinated people can catch something if they are in very close contact to it? Really? 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

You really believe that truly vaccinated people can catch something if they are in very close contact to it? Really? 

Uh, yeah.  How many vaccines have been 100% effective in history?

On 7/29/2021 at 5:09 PM, TimHauck said:

I don’think it’s crickets that POC are the least vaccinated.  As mentioned previously, they seemed to be the primary target market of some of the door to door campaigns.   And of course any story about blacks not being vaccinated usually follows with a comment about the Tuskegee experiment.

Yeah, POC have long memories — they remember Tuskegee as if it were yesterday and will never trust white doctors again.  Also they have strong traditions like voting after church on Sundays which are sacrosanct.  Well, then there was that nuclear family tradition, not sure what happened to that one that they largely abandoned.  :dunno: 

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

Good discussion with Dr. Peter Mccullough. Tim , no need to watch because you are out of touch with reality. Still 🤣 that you think influenza was not tagged as covid.

https://rumble.com/vk8mf5-covid-vaccine-effectiveness-against-variants.html

Lot to unpack here.  I listened on the way to pick up some dinner.  I’m sure he’s a smart guy, but he’s being purposefully misleading and in some cases downright lying.

Oh and btw - https://www.fox4news.com/news/baylor-scott-white-sues-dallas-doctor-covid-19-vaccine-skeptic-and-demands-he-stop-using-its-name

But anyway, as far as what he said...

First of all he doesn’t say anything about flu being tagged as covid.  In fact the host basically tried to ask that about the current wave and Dr McCullough did think the current rise was truly covid.  But anyway, your last link already proved other respiratory diseases weren’t being marked as covid, thanks again for doing that buddy.

Of course his only claim as far as the vaccine “failing” is the Israel numbers which were likely flawed.  Multiple other countries reporting high 80’s to low 90’s efficacy of the vaccine against Delta.  He also admits multiple times that the vaccine does result in milder disease.  Although at one point he made a weird comment about covid being more mild in vaccinated people which makes it risky if it’s more dangerous for the vaccinated.  Uh, there’s a solution for that — get vaccinated.

He also falsely claims the Delta variant was spawned due to vaccines in India.  He even said something to the effect of  “once a population is 25% vaccinated, it gives variants an opportunity to become dominant”. Yet, to this day, India is about 9% fully vaccinated.  They’re right around 25% partially vaccinated now, but their wave was 2 months ago and hardly anyone was vaccinated at that point.

He also lied about reinfection, saying there  were zero true confirmed cases of reinfection.  It’s rare, but that was a false statement.

His comments on early treatment make sense, and I agree we probably should give people something right when they test positive.   Interestingly he said “no one drug works alone” so so much for Ivermectin being a wonder drug I guess

37 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

These men have signed their death warrants

Someone told me today, that doctors are told to ignore ivermectin because you can't gain emergency use authorization if there is an alternative treatment.  If that's true, pharmaceutical companies have strong incentives to downplay any evidence that their old drugs are effective against covid.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

These men have signed their death warrants

I agree with them. It's hard not to. You would have to be stupid to not agree with them. 

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I agree with them. It's hard not to. You would have to be stupid to not agree with them. 

Indeed no matter where you fall in covid vaccine theory, there is no doubt that big pharma has been given the keys to the candy store.  

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Uh, yeah.  How many vaccines have been 100% effective in history?

According to you then this is is 0% effective against high risk exposure.

43 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

According to you then this is is 0% effective against high risk exposure.

No, I said you “can” get it.   As I said previously, we don’t know the % of people in town that weekend that were vaccinated (likely much higher than the % for all of Massachusetts that is being mentioned in some of the articles), so can’t really judge the efficacy.  For example if 90% of the people at these events were vaccinated, rounding up and saying 75% of the cases were vaccinated, would still be a 67% efficacy.  If 95% were vaccinated, that would be 85% efficacy.  But again we don’t know the %.

Interesting study re: the “comparable viral load” between vaccinated/unvaccinated.  Seems it may be similar at first, but drops soon after so the vaccinated person’s contagiousness period is not as long as the unvaccinated:

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Lot to unpack here.  I listened on the way to pick up some dinner.  I’m sure he’s a smart guy, but he’s being purposefully misleading and in some cases downright lying.

Oh and btw - https://www.fox4news.com/news/baylor-scott-white-sues-dallas-doctor-covid-19-vaccine-skeptic-and-demands-he-stop-using-its-name

But anyway, as far as what he said...

First of all he doesn’t say anything about flu being tagged as covid.  In fact the host basically tried to ask that about the current wave and Dr McCullough did think the current rise was truly covid.  But anyway, your last link already proved other respiratory diseases weren’t being marked as covid, thanks again for doing that buddy.

Of course his only claim as far as the vaccine “failing” is the Israel numbers which were likely flawed.  Multiple other countries reporting high 80’s to low 90’s efficacy of the vaccine against Delta.  He also admits multiple times that the vaccine does result in milder disease.  Although at one point he made a weird comment about covid being more mild in vaccinated people which makes it risky if it’s more dangerous for the vaccinated.  Uh, there’s a solution for that — get vaccinated.

He also falsely claims the Delta variant was spawned due to vaccines in India.  He even said something to the effect of  “once a population is 25% vaccinated, it gives variants an opportunity to become dominant”. Yet, to this day, India is about 9% fully vaccinated.  They’re right around 25% partially vaccinated now, but their wave was 2 months ago and hardly anyone was vaccinated at that point.

He also lied about reinfection, saying there  were zero true confirmed cases of reinfection.  It’s rare, but that was a false statement.

His comments on early treatment make sense, and I agree we probably should give people something right when they test positive.   Interestingly he said “no one drug works alone” so so much for Ivermectin being a wonder drug I guess

Oh yeah I remembered one other thing he lied about.  He said something like “breakthrough infections were not being counted in the overall case count unless they were hospitalized.”  That is false.  They are still being counted among the total case count nationally, but the CDC just wasn’t specifically tracking them in their section on breakthrough cases.   Mostly because it was probably an undercount due to asymptomatic or mild cases among the vaccinated (yes I know ALL cases are likely being undercounted, but vaccinated ones moreso due to the lessening of symptoms)...which was leading to antivaxxers saying things like “WHOA!  THE DEATH RATE OF VACCINATED BREAKTHROUGH CASES IS 5%!!” (or whatever the number was).

43 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, I said you “can” get it.   As I said previously, we don’t know the % of people in town that weekend that were vaccinated (likely much higher than the % for all of Massachusetts that is being mentioned in some of the articles), so can’t really judge the efficacy.  For example if 90% of the people at these events were vaccinated, rounding up and saying 75% of the cases were vaccinated, would still be a 67% efficacy.  If 95% were vaccinated, that would be 85% efficacy.  But again we don’t know the %.

Interesting study re: the “comparable viral load” between vaccinated/unvaccinated.  Seems it may be similar at first, but drops soon after so the vaccinated person’s contagiousness period is not as long as the unvaccinated:

Provincetown certainly has a high percentage of viral loads! 

10 minutes ago, DonS said:

Provincetown certainly has a high percentage of viral loads! 

Joe had something on his chin

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Well, at least he said it out loud

Individual right to what?  Not get sick?  This opens the door to place restrictions on diet.  They probably don’t even see the precedent they’re setting.  If I’m responsible for my neighbor’s health, do I get a say in the unhealthy habits they have?

20 hours ago, nobody said:

Someone told me today, that doctors are told to ignore ivermectin because you can't gain emergency use authorization if there is an alternative treatment.  If that's true, pharmaceutical companies have strong incentives to downplay any evidence that their old drugs are effective against covid.

I heard the same a while back.  It proves nothing of course but, I’ve wondered why more isn’t done with invermectin.

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I heard the same a while back.  It proves nothing of course but, I’ve wondered why more isn’t done with invermectin.

I beleive that is correct. If there is a valid treatment, they have to end the use of the jab because its for "Emergency Use Authorization."

There's no $ in Ivermectin, however failed pfizer is now going that route as a treatment with an expensive pill that will be just like Ivermectin. Its worth billions more to them. If they succeed in taking Ivermectin apart and criminally creating a 'new' drug, the pimping of the jab will end. The lemmings will gladly line up and pay big $ for what they could get much cheaper.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Individual right to what?  Not get sick?  This opens the door to place restrictions on diet.  They probably don’t even see the precedent they’re setting.  If I’m responsible for my neighbor’s health, do I get a say in the unhealthy habits they have?

That criminal POS is so full of sh1t.

45 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I beleive that is correct. If there is a valid treatment, they have to end the use of the jab because its for "Emergency Use Authorization."

There's no $ in Ivermectin, however failed pfizer is now going that route as a treatment with an expensive pill that will be just like Ivermectin. Its worth billions more to them. If they succeed in taking Ivermectin apart and criminally creating a 'new' drug, the pimping of the jab will end. The lemmings will gladly line up and pay big $ for what they could get much cheaper.

Don’t worry, the vaccines will likely have full approval soon.  Now if a week later CDC says they recommend Ivermectin you might be onto something.

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Don’t worry, the vaccines will likely have full approval soon.  

Good idea to push the vaccine for months before the approval. Then afterward hope for the approval while still pushing it.

Brilliant plan. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Good idea to push the vaccine for months before the approval. Then afterward hope for the approval while still pushing it.

Brilliant plan. 

Agreed, it was a brilliant plan.  Thanks Trump!

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Agreed, it was a brilliant plan.  Thanks Trump!

What does that have to do with anything. What side are you on? We all know Trump was responsible to get this drug out there quicker than any other human possibly could, but what side are you on? Praising Trump or pushing the drug that is not approved to people that don't want it. 

Did Trump do that?

This type of propaganda is not helping.

https://www.fox5vegas.com/coronavirus/i-should-have-gotten-the-damn-vaccine-las-vegas-father-of-5-dies-from-covid/article_527bc1aa-f0ec-11eb-9a47-273d1d8d32ac.html?block_id=994400

Look how fockin fat this blob was. They even pimped it on the front of people mag. They should have at least pimped a loser that wasn't the size of a house.

““I should have gotten the damn vaccine.”

No you should have looked in the mirror and done something about your vile obesity. THAT is why you're dead.

Just now, lod001 said:

https://www.fox5vegas.com/coronavirus/i-should-have-gotten-the-damn-vaccine-las-vegas-father-of-5-dies-from-covid/article_527bc1aa-f0ec-11eb-9a47-273d1d8d32ac.html?block_id=994400

Look how fockin fat this blob was. They even pimped it on the front of people mag. They should have at least pimped a loser that wasn't the size of a house.

No you should have looked in the mirror and done something about your vile obesity. THAT is why you're dead.

Being fat is brave.  And we should stop insinuating that a massively fat person is in bad health.  Heart disease is clearly a hoax.  

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

He's right. Because he had severe comorbidities, he should have gotten it.  But certainly he was not long for this world under the best of circumstances if he didn't have a major life change.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Why yes, yes he did.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-03-17/trump-tells-followers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus

I’m on America’s side, trying to get the pandemic over with.

When is a pandemic over?  One might define the end as:  the availability of a vaccine for anyone who wants it, and no risk of overwhelming medical resources.  Covid is still around of course, and some people will get sick and some fewer will die, practically none of the latter from vaccinated folks.  Some people cannot get the vaccine for medical reasons, but that number isn’t very large, and those people need to work with their doctors on appropriate risk mitigation.  We cannot keep the entire country/economy on hold for such exceptions.  There are all kinds of bad things out there that kill people, but we don’t label them as pandemics.

If you disagree with this definition, then when would you define the pandemic over?  We’ve already hashed through the fact that there is no objective “herd immunity” number.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

When is a pandemic over?  One might define the end as:  the availability of a vaccine for anyone who wants it, and no risk of overwhelming medical resources.  Covid is still around of course, and some people will get sick and some fewer will die, practically none of the latter from vaccinated folks.  Some people cannot get the vaccine for medical reasons, but that number isn’t very large, and those people need to work with their doctors on appropriate risk mitigation.  We cannot keep the entire country/economy on hold for such exceptions.  There are all kinds of bad things out there that kill people, but we don’t label them as pandemics.

If you disagree with this definition, then when would you define the pandemic over?  We’ve already hashed through the fact that there is no objective “herd immunity” number.

Covid 19 pandemic is over.  Now we are at Covid 21, which was most likely caused by mutation from vaccinated people.  Is it at pandemic proportions?  No one will say. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Why yes, yes he did.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-03-17/trump-tells-followers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus

I’m on America’s side, trying to get the pandemic over with.

I don't recall how heavy handed Trump was on pushing the vaxx on people. I remember him pushing heavy for there to be a vaxx. 

Either way, no one should be forcing threatening people to get an experimental drug shot into their body or else...

BUT...

MUH...

DROPLETS!!!!

:cry::cry::cry:

The signaling of the virtue has played out.

Yes he goes on about N95s..blah blah...

Cloth coverings were wholly acceptable to signal your virtue for 18 months. Now, good for nothing?  

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I would agree that it is over in the US for the most part, but mostly just hanging on in some of those lower vaccinated states.   And of course In other countries with low vaccination rates it is still raging.

The country and economy is not on hold.  I doubt there will be any restrictions other than some mask mandates.   I know masks are not perfect, but as was discussed last year, the purpose of masks is so that you DON’T have to put the economy on hold.