Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

On 7/31/2021 at 1:48 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

HQC works. They lied to us. 

The virus was create in the lab. They lied even more. It was paid for by our tax dollars. Fauci should hang for this. 

I'm not sold on any correlation right now.   What does it mean to "respond?". And how many MPD officers technically "responded" to the incident?  These guys may have controlled traffic blocks away. My name gets put on a run sheet as "responding" even if we quickly get canceled. And how many suicides does a department of 3500 have in a year?  If there's a spike, then maybe there's correlation.

So is this just a way for racist white liberals to exclude black people? Man, this is literally the "systemic racism" golden calf that dispropoertinally effects blacks that is espoused in CRT-esque thinking.  Literally. And the libs are mandating it.  LMAO...you can't make this sh!t up.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So is this just a way for racist white liberals to exclude black people? Man, this is literally the "systemic racism" golden calf that dispropoertinally effects blacks that is espoused in CRT-esque thinking.  Literally. And the libs are mandating it.  LMAO...you can't make this sh!t up.

Well botcuck is out there saying that the recent surges and inevitable mask mandates are because of unvaxxed, when it is clear the surges are because vaxxed people are catching and spreading the disease.  

31 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Next thing you know there will be drinking fountains for "VAXXED ONLY". 

34 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This will also be a great reason to keep people out of polling places. Certainly the fear of the unvaxxed is reason enough to keep the mail in ballots rules.

Hey man to get on this elliptical you need proper ID.

But God forbid we ask for an ID to vote for POTUS.

Example 1,200,222 of lefties being lunatics.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Well botcuck is out there saying that the recent surges and inevitable mask mandates are because of unvaxxed, when it is clear the surges are because vaxxed people are catching and spreading the disease.  

link other than a bunch of gay guys in MA?  Oh, just TimmySmith lying per usual

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

link other than a bunch of gay guys in MA?  Oh, just TimmySmith lying per usual

:lol:  The tool denying the surge by the vaxxed by discounting inconvenient facts. To be expected.  The CDC telling vaxxed to wear masks inside, but nothing to see here.  Luckily the Delta is even less virulent than the previous super sniffles.  

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  The tool denying the surge by the vaxxed by discounting inconvenient facts. To be expected.  The CDC telling vaxxed to wear masks inside, but nothing to see here.  Luckily the Delta is even less virulent than the previous super sniffles.  

Less virulent?  LOL Timmy lying again.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Well he could be partially right. Pretty sure all those 100s' of 1000's of illegals pouring over the border are not vaxxed.  

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

:lol: Buy yourself a dictionary.  

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Buy yourself a dictionary.  

Virulent can mean both infectious or serious.  It's definitely not less infectious, and about a 95% chance it's not less serious.   Probably more serious due to the overwhelming evidence in countries that have low vaccination rates.  But go on continuing to make stuff up.

Unvaccinated AND Vaccinated parents need to start masking up at home around their children.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Unvaccinated AND Vaccinated parents need to start masking up at home around their children.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Sure, it's rare, but..."

If it saves only a single life then it is all worth it!!!!!  This is where we're at it seems. 

Just now, DonS said:

If it saves only a single life then it is all worth it!!!!!  This is where we're at it seems. 

Meanwhile...In Chicago...

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 445
Shot & Wounded: 2147
Total Shot: 2592
Total Homicides: 470

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Virulent can mean both infectious or serious. 

No it can't. You lose again, liar.  I hope you are wearing a mask at home. 

51 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

No it can't. You lose again, liar.  I hope you are wearing a mask at home. 

I decided to look up the definition myself since I wasn't sure:

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

I decided to look up the definition myself since I wasn't sure:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/virulent

adjective
1. actively poisonous; intensely noxious:a virulent insect bite.
2. Medicine/Medical. highly infective; malignant or deadly.
3. Bacteriology. causing clinical symptoms.
4. violently or spitefully hostile.
5. intensely bitter, spiteful, or malicious:a virulent attack.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/virulent

Definition of virulent

1a: marked by a rapid, severe, and destructive coursea virulent infection
b: able to overcome bodily defensive mechanisms : markedly pathogenic

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I am now scratching my chin and saying hmm, there could be some good in all this. I can bring the kids to Chuck E Cheese. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah this is pretty ridiculous.   Not necessarily because it doesn't make sense to at least take some precautions with kids.   But moreso because wearing a mask in your house that you're in for many hours a day probably isn't go to stop it from spreading.

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/virulent

adjective
1. actively poisonous; intensely noxious:a virulent insect bite.
2. Medicine/Medical. highly infective; malignant or deadly.
3. Bacteriology. causing clinical symptoms.
4. violently or spitefully hostile.
5. intensely bitter, spiteful, or malicious:a virulent attack.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/virulent

Definition of virulent

1a: marked by a rapid, severe, and destructive coursea virulent infection
b: able to overcome bodily defensive mechanisms : markedly pathogenic

Fair enough.  I just did the lazy thing as most people would and googled for it. That was the result that was given. 

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Tim how many boards do you want to get smacked around on? Just stay down!

35 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Tim how many boards do you want to get smacked around on? Just stay down!

How am I getting smacked around?  Timmy is just straight up lying.  Even if he only meant “serious,” he’s lying about that too.   Delta is only less deadly because of the vaccine.  Many countries with low vaccination rates are seeing or recently saw big rises in deaths.  Man you people are dense.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How am I getting smacked around?  Timmy is just straight up lying.  Even if he only meant “serious,” he’s lying about that too.   Delta is only less deadly because of the vaccine.  Many countries with low vaccination rates are seeing or recently saw big rises in deaths.  Man you people are dense.

Link

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So then the death rate should be up in the non vaccinated? 

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you mean in the US?  We've only had rising cases for about 2-3 weeks, so probably still too early to see where deaths go.   But nonetheless, we probably have about 80% or more of the most at risk vaccinated.    Latest 7-day average daily deaths is 365, multiply by 5 to account for the 80% vaccinated means that's the equivalent of about 1,800 daily deaths pre-vaccine.    Other times we saw 1,800 daily deaths = March 2021, December 2020, April 2020. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

(Note: I'm not saying this means we should be locking down or anything, just providing evidence that deaths ARE increasing amongst the unvaccinated).

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We also might look at the death rate of fully vaccinated pre Delta and post Delta. Should be identical I would think. :dunno:

19 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Someone needs to plant a steel-toed Redwing right in her labia.

Look at that pajama boy to her left. Typical liberal male. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look at that pajama boy to her left. Typical liberal male. 

One of our geeks made a photo op?  Good for they/them!!! 

He's exactly right, and it wouldn't have stopped him from testing positive anyway. People are focking stupid and they're sheep.

Rahm had Covid, had the vaccine and couldn't go to the Olympics either because he still tested positive...

:doh:

Twitter is the biggest collection of actual retards in the history of this planet.