Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Wow, didn't know she was capable of the truth. I owe her an apology. 

Just got the DOD memo officially mandating the jab for service members.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Just got the DOD memo officially mandating the jab for service members.

If down the road it turns out that the vaccine *DOES* cause major problems, it's comforting to know that our entire military will be impacted. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

If down the road it turns out that the vaccine *DOES* cause major problems, it's comforting to know that our entire military will be impacted. 

I'm assuming the vast majority of our county's doctors have received it as well...I figure if they're getting it and there are serious long-term side affects, we're all pretty much focked anyway.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I guess we can add this guy to the crazy list with MTG and the Colorado lady

Proof of papers, check

Camps, check

Force separation, check

Over baring state, check

Brown shirts, check

• Like 1

Here is an example of one thing we could have done better - better access to testing including the at-home variety

I had to get my kindergartener tested on Sunday, wasn't too bad to get a PCR test but then results took 2 days.  Had to drive 35 minutes for nearest rapid test appointment which I was probably lucky to find.   I did buy a couple at home tests but they're like $13 per test.

On 8/3/2021 at 8:14 PM, TimHauck said:

How am I getting smacked around?  Timmy is just straight up lying.  Even if he only meant “serious,” he’s lying about that too.   Delta is only less deadly because of the vaccine.  Many countries with low vaccination rates are seeing or recently saw big rises in deaths.  Man you people are dense.

Tim I heard you had a little baby meltdown over at FBG when papa Joe locked your lame ass thread. Grow a pair. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I guess we can add this guy to the crazy list with MTG and the Colorado lady

:lol:  So crazy so fight fascism, because this time its necessary,  right?

59 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Tim I heard you had a little baby meltdown over at FBG when papa Joe locked your lame ass thread. Grow a pair. 

I have never even visited FBG.  This was the first FF site I found in 2007 and have never posted on any others.

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I have never even visited FBG.  This was the first FF site I found in 2007 and have never posted on any others.

No one believes that…..just funny how things don’t go your way with Biden being a complete disaster and you have to storm off like a little 3 year old Lib baby. Love it nice work. 

52 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

No one believes that…..just funny how things don’t go your way with Biden being a complete disaster and you have to storm off like a little 3 year old Lib baby. Love it nice work. 

I voted for Trump 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Such a time commitment, 2 separate forums hammering away responses all day. Pretty impressive. Pathetic but, still impressive. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Such a time commitment, 2 separate forums hammering away responses all day. Pretty impressive. Pathetic but, still impressive. 

Again.  I have never even visited FBG, let alone signed up or posted there.  I have been registered here since 2007.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Again.  I have never even visited FBG, let alone signed up or posted there.  I have been registered here since 2007.

I know your life revolves around that place, sorry for your loss. 😫

3 hours ago, BirdGang said:

I know your life revolves around that place, sorry for your loss. 😫

I honestly have no idea what you’re referring to.  Did the person you think I am say he was quitting FBG?

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Who says there’s no money in Ivermectin!

Unproven... This is another reason why nobody takes you seriously.

24 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Unproven... This is another reason why nobody takes you seriously.

It’s not proven.  

Even the manufacturer, basically the definition of big pharma, says it’s not proven - https://www.merck.com/news/merck-statement-on-ivermectin-use-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/

And don’t give me “it’s because they’re part of the J&J vaccine team,” because if Ivermectin worked as well as people claimed (especially as a prophylactic) they’d probably make a lot more money on that than the US’s red headed stepchild vaccine that no one seems to want.

And don’t give me “it’s because they’re part of the J&J vaccine team,” 

🤡

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s not proven.  

Dozens of research papers, thousands of doctors, countless real life examples.

Tim Hack - iTs nOT pRoVeN

You pimp a vax that is not a vaccine, make tons of $ jabbing idiots who fall for it. When it starts failing, you start work immediately on a treatment ( a pill like...yeah, ivermectin) and charge tons for it. We will call it Pfizermectin. Whoever is running the pfizer scam is no dummy.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-initiates-phase-1-study-novel-oral-antiviral

You don't rush it because you are making big bank on failed jabs. Once that revenue stream starts to dry up, you unleash the pill.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/27/pfizer-at-home-covid-pill-could-be-available-by-year-end-ceo-albert-bourla-says.html

How about that...by year end. But until then get those jabs. You with 2 jabs, you need a 3rd. 

Got to unleash it soon though. Others are also in the hunt. Pfizer's pill is twice a day, the Japanese one is once. Oh, what a surprise.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-pill-race-heats-up-as-japanese-firm-vies-with-pfizer-merck-11627205403

So glad I live in FL. DeSantis has rolled out treatments and neutralized the jab BS.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Dozens of research papers, thousands of doctors, countless real life examples.

Tim Hack - iTs nOT pRoVeN

Link for thousands of doctors?

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You pimp a vax that is not a vaccine, make tons of $ jabbing idiots who fall for it. When it starts failing, you start work immediately on a treatment ( a pill like...yeah, ivermectin) and charge tons for it. We will call it Pfizermectin. Whoever is running the pfizer scam is no dummy.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-initiates-phase-1-study-novel-oral-antiviral

You don't rush it because you are making big bank on failed jabs. Once that revenue stream starts to dry up, you unleash the pill.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/27/pfizer-at-home-covid-pill-could-be-available-by-year-end-ceo-albert-bourla-says.html

How about that...by year end. But until then get those jabs. You with 2 jabs, you need a 3rd. 

Got to unleash it soon though. Others are also in the hunt. Pfizer's pill is twice a day, the Japanese one is once. Oh, what a surprise.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-pill-race-heats-up-as-japanese-firm-vies-with-pfizer-merck-11627205403

So glad I live in FL. DeSantis has rolled out treatments and neutralized the jab BS.

You’re talking about Pfizer.  Merck already makes Ivermectin, why aren’t they pushing it?  Even if it’s not high profit per dose, people are basically arguing to give it to the whole world every day as a prophylactic, that’s a sh1t ton of money.  Not to mention I’m sure the cost would rise (and I believe already has) due to the demand.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

You’re talking about Pfizer.  Merck already makes Ivermectin, why aren’t they pushing it?  Even if it’s not high profit per dose, people are basically arguing to give it to the whole world every day as a prophylactic, that’s a sh1t ton of money.  Not to mention I’m sure the cost would rise (and I believe already has) due to the demand.

They can make 1000s x more creating their own pill...which they are working on. It's in the article. There is no $ in ivermectin. Can be distributed for penny a pill according to someone in Israel.

Link for thousands of doctors?

You want a link to every doctor? Go read the research papers. See how well it worked in India and Japan. Go find the doctors in the US prescribing it.

I'm not wasting my time with you.

Just now, lod001 said:

They can make 1000s x more creating their own pill...which they are working on. It's in the article. There is no $ in ivermectin. Can be distributed for penny a pill according to someone in Israel.

Bingo all they have to do is add some coating to the pill and now it's something different and proprietary.

OEMs do it to military equipment all the time. It's how they get the US to buy $5 washers when the same one can be found at the store for a nickel.

Tokyo ready to green lights Ivermectin.

https://trialsitenews.com/chairman-of-tokyo-metropolitan-medical-association-declares-during-surge-time-for-ivermectin-is-now/

Ready to join countries that care about their people. “Twenty countries are using Ivermectin to treat Covid-19. They include Mexico, Guatemala, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Portugal, Nigeria, and Egypt.”

https://www.biznews.com/health/2021/07/29/ivermectin-treatment/amp

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You want a link to every doctor? Go read the research papers. See how well it worked in India and Japan. Go find the doctors in the US prescribing it.

I'm not wasting my time with you.

It worked well in India where so many people were dying of covid they just dumped them in the river?  Oddly lod001 for some reason believes India’s reported #’s

For the record, I’m not saying it definitely doesn’t work. It might have a small impact (like masks).   But it’s not a substitute for vaccination.

tl/dr:  Covid vaccines may be bad for some people; we don't know what we don't know.

I want to provide an example of how the Covid vaccines may have unknown (negative) consequences.  Caveat:  I'm still pro-vaccine and may get the booster, although I'm less sure after this story.  Someone like @TimHauck might be interested in the details.

A few days back @MTSkiBumposted an article which argued that the mRNA vaccines were good for the generation of the T-cells.  In that article was the following:

“The second shot has powerful beneficial effects that far exceed those of the first shot,” Pulendran said. “It stimulated a manifold increase in antibody levels, a terrific T-cell response that was absent after the first shot alone, and a strikingly enhanced innate immune response.”

Unexpectedly, Pulendran said, the vaccine — particularly the second dose — caused the massive mobilization of a newly discovered group of first-responder cells that are normally scarce and quiescent.

First identified in a recent vaccine study led by Pulendran, these cells — a small subset of generally abundant cells called monocytes that express high levels of antiviral genes — barely budge in response to an actual COVID-19 infection. But the Pfizer vaccine induced them. 

This special group of monocytes, which are part of the innate museum, constituted only 0.01% of all circulating blood cells prior to vaccination. But after the second Pfizer-vaccine shot, their numbers expanded 100-fold to account for a full 1% of all blood cells. In addition, their disposition became less inflammatory but more intensely antiviral. They seem uniquely capable of providing broad protection against diverse viral infections, Pulendran said. 

“The extraordinary increase in the frequency of these cells, just a day following booster immunization, is surprising,” Pulendran said. “It’s possible that these cells may be able to mount a holding action against not only SARS-CoV-2 but against other viruses as well.”

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2021/07/immune-system-second-covid-19-vaccine-dose.html

Monocytes, huh?  I get tested for them, let me google around and see how they help fight cancer.  Found a study with a meta-analysis (looking at other studies) which showed... umm... there are some good and bad things, and there are more bad than good (from a human perspective; the opposite for cancer).  Here is a summary table if interested:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6658332/table/jlb10336-tbl-0001/?report=objectonly

The first item in the table, non-small cell lung cancer, is what I have and the impact of monocytes is in the pro-tumor / anti-human column.

So should I get the booster?  What happens with 3 shots, even more monocytes?  Woohoo! (btw mine are tested every infusion, they are on the low end of normal, but my body has a lot happening to its immune system at the moment).

My concern is:  is anyone looking into this?  I'm some shmo on the interwebs and I thought "hmm, monocytes, is that good for cancer"?  Surely there are a lot of other things that should be analyzed as well.  My fear is that to do so would be sorta like doing a climate change study that goes against the climate religious orthodoxy; good luck after you become a pariah in your field and your career is destroyed.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Tokyo ready to green lights Ivermectin.

https://trialsitenews.com/chairman-of-tokyo-metropolitan-medical-association-declares-during-surge-time-for-ivermectin-is-now/

Ready to join countries that care about their people. “Twenty countries are using Ivermectin to treat Covid-19. They include Mexico, Guatemala, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Portugal, Nigeria, and Egypt.”

https://www.biznews.com/health/2021/07/29/ivermectin-treatment/amp

Second article was from 4 weeks ago -

Mexico cases higher than they’ve ever been, deaths approaching the same

Guatemala cases almost 3x their prior peak, deaths pretty much at all time high

Argentina hit high in cases and deaths in May, looks like they’ve been using Ivermectin since 2020.

Brazil - hit high in cases and deaths between April-June, looks like been using Ivermectin since at least January.  Remain among the worst countries in the world in deaths/million

Bolivia - hit high in cases and just about in deaths in June

Czech Republic and Slovakia don’t look too bad, but they still had deaths stay pretty high in March/April and looks like in Slovakia at least Ivermectin was approved in January

Portugal also has a high vaccination rate

Nigeria - currently in the middle of a surge in cases and deaths

Egypt - nearly hit high in deaths in May, and looks like have been using Ivermectin since last year.  Egypt of course was also where the fraudulent redacted study took place that had been one of the largest and most cited studies on Ivermectin.

Great evidence there lod!