Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I'm with KSB, if they eventually mandate them for under 12 to go to school then maybe I'll protest.

:lol:  No you won't.  

What is happening, for anyone really paying attention, is the libs are putting out more and more nonsense in an effort to get the SC involved and overrule these overtly unconstitutional acts.  Then blame the SC.  Of course the Court hasn't bitten yet, they they will have to soon. 

23 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  No you won't.  

What is happening, for anyone really paying attention, is the libs are putting out more and more nonsense in an effort to get the SC involved and overrule these overtly unconstitutional acts.  Then blame the SC.  Of course the Court hasn't bitten yet, they they will have to soon. 

This is how you eventually take everyone rights away. You do it slowly and the low IQ masses keep saying 'ok whatever',  'ok whatever' and then its too late. In this country they cannot do what they are doing in NZ, we have guns.

It's truly comical that there is a defined age. It makes ZERO sense, like everything right about now. There is no data to back it up. Why is it 12 and not 11 or 13.

Mandating jab juice that won't even protect you at all from the newer variants. Insanity. Fortunately for me, I am not fed or private. 

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This is how you eventually take everyone rights away. You do it slowly and the low IQ masses keep saying 'ok whatever',  'ok whatever' and then its too late. 

Like boiling a frog, you have to get him used to the idea. 

It's all random.  The number of cases that cause the triggers, the 7 day rolling average, the age, blah, blah.  Particularly when we all know who is in danger.  That data is indisputable.  

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Then why were you bringing up Canada?

Also, the title of the thread. Coronavirus - Doomsday

I brought up Canada as an example of what we would need to have done to have possibly prevented the Delta variant from coming here from India (or whatever intermediary place it arrived from; we only know it started in India).  HTH

And yes I know the thread title.  Feel free to bloviate about illegal immigrants rushing the border from India or whatever nonsense you want to say.  Just don't quote me when I'm talking about how we shouldn't blame India for a variant emerging and making it here.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I brought up Canada as an example of what we would need to have done to have possibly prevented the Delta variant from coming here from India (or whatever intermediary place it arrived from; we only know it started in India).  HTH

And yes I know the thread title.  Feel free to bloviate about illegal immigrants rushing the border from India or whatever nonsense you want to say.  Just don't quote me when I'm talking about how we shouldn't blame India for a variant emerging and making it here.

And yet the variant came from India and is ultimately leading to the firing of 100,000s of Americans.  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER MENTION PRIOR INFECTION EVER?????? i don't need a focking vaccine!!!!!!!!! how many of the 80 million that moron kept talking about had covid????

https://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital

Man, if that prion sh1t is true, this planet is gonna have a bunch of dead people soon. I don't even like to think about that being possible....even thought the planet would love it..

35 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Like boiling a frog, you have to get him used to the idea. 

It's all random.  The number of cases that cause the triggers, the 7 day rolling average, the age, blah, blah.  Particularly when we all know who is in danger.  That data is indisputable.  

I forget to mention the ignorance of the # 100 people in a business having to mandate jab juice. Ok, who is the unlucky people that are #100...101....102 that are going to get laid off by a company run by a person with a legit IQ. 

99....no need to comply. Fockin insane yet the lemmings don't question it at all. That's what a sick joke this administration is. Postal workers....naw, unions that have power...naw. Anyone we can manipulate...yes. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

lol I've been saying for months that natural immunity should count for any mandates. 

I'm not going to protest the current mandates, but I'm not in favor of them.  I'm with KSB, if they eventually mandate them for under 12 to go to school then maybe I'll protest.

You wouldn't protest being fed diarrhea. 

So I did post the same one 3 times. WTF cares. There are many others I have posted in this thread. You are wrong about everything so go gargle your diarrhea.

15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And yet the variant came from India and is ultimately leading to the firing of 100,000s of Americans.  :dunno:

I'm going to try typing slowly. 

What should we have done? 

Why is it India's fault?

25 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I forget to mention the ignorance of the # 100 people in a business having to mandate jab juice. Ok, who is the unlucky people that are #100...101....102 that are going to get laid off by a company run by a person with a legit IQ. 

99....no need to comply. 

Those smart employers better sacrifice straight white men, though, to get below the 100 employee threshold or else there will be hell to pay. :nono:

21 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm going to try typing slowly. 

What should we have done? 

Why is it India's fault?

Where have I said it is India's fault??   If your neighbor is sick, it isn't his fault if you invite him in.  But if you don't invite him in, chances are that he won't make your family sick.  :dunno:  

But now you have invited him, he has made half your family sick and you have told the other half that they aren't allowed to go out.  Avoidable? 

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER MENTION PRIOR INFECTION EVER?????? i don't need a focking vaccine!!!!!!!!! how many of the 80 million that moron kept talking about had covid????

https://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital

This is a good point and I don't know why it isn't more prominently discussed and the info out there more.     When someone is referring to the number of "unvaccinated people" in the US, shouldn't the # of those people who had CV19 already be deducted from that total?   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

This is a good point and I don't why it isn't more prominently discussed and the info out there more.     When some one is referring to the number of "unvaccinated people" in the US, shouldn't the # of those people who had CV19 already be deducted from that total?   

The people running things do not care about immunity.  They are forcing you, at the threat of destroying your life, to get the jab.  Tattoo that somewhere on your body so you can answer all your covid questions.  

33 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The people running things do not care about immunity.  They are forcing you, at the threat of destroying your life, to get the jab.  Tattoo that somewhere on your body so you can answer all your covid questions.  

for real. it's the only thing that makes me really think it's just all about getting that jab in you. deliberately ignoring natural immunity.

7 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

for real. it's the only thing that makes me really think it's just all about getting that jab in you. deliberately ignoring natural immunity.

If ignoring doesn't work, then getting the botcucks of the world to play it down.  Which he has. 

She says it out loud...the vaccinated should not have to pay for the choice of the unvaccinated. This isn't about immunity at all.  It's about "I've paid my price, now you pay yours".  That literally all it is. 

If the vaccine works then why are all these people demonizing unvaccinated and saying they putting the vaccinated at risk? 

This is all so bizarre.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The fact that prior infection and antibody testing isn't even in the narrative is criminal.

At least he says they're going to discuss it, so I think it is "in the narrative."   But it's just about 9 months too late.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you think any countries deaths have been undercounted?  Like in, say, Africa (home to the famous Ivermectin chart)? Because they've been proven to be undercounted - https://www.bmj.com/content/bmj/372/bmj.n334.full.pdf

Every country has been over counted. By a lot 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Every country has been over counted. By a lot 

Even Tanzania, a country of 60 million which has reported 50 total deaths according to worldometers?

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Even Tanzania, a country of 60 million which has reported 50 total deaths according to worldometers?

Sure why not?

More kids shot in Chicago than have died from COVID-19 across US this year

This year, a total of 214 U.S. children 17 years old or younger have died of COVID-19 while 261 children have been shot in Chicago

https://www.foxnews.com/us/more-kids-shot-chicago-died-covid-2021

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Ivermectin update:

I am sick of this Ivermectin argument.

I watched the video in this tweet.  Start at the 2:55 mark and he discusses the difference in mortality rate:  2% with Ivermectin, 10% without.  10%?  Where the hell are people dying at a 10% clip, unless the studies all had 80+ year old participants?  Oh yeah, 3rd world sh1tholes like Egypt, Iran etc.

If people were dying at a 10% clip, they were pretty far down the grim reaper trail, either from Covid or not.  Let's presume Covid is the primary factor.  Were all of the people in these studies in ICU?  Ventilators?

My understanding, and admittedly this is from Bret Weinstein who is an evolutionary biologist but I respect his opinion a lot, is that Ivermectin is primarily beneficial as either a prophylaxis (preventive) or very early in the progression of the disease.  By the time people are in the ICU, it is pretty much too late.  I would feel fairly confident that none of the studies looked into prophylaxis.

Enough of this quibbling over high vs low risk of bias crap.  You keep asking for "a study we like."  Well, I like the Hausenpfeffer study because it used color coded titration pipettes.  Da fock, we can't judge the efficacy of these studies. 

Do you want to know how I know Ivermectin helps?  Because it helps.  I know what you are thinking, this is brilliant in its simplicity (or maybe you aren't), but I firmly believe that things that help tend to stick around, even if we don't know the underlying reasons.  Yoga and acupuncture are two good examples.  Leeching as well.  Granted Ivermectin doesn't have that long of a history, but there is a reason people started to try it -- it has helped in other viral situations, so they tried it, and results seemed good, and more people tried it, and here we are with a bunch of positive allegorical results.  Do we have the opposite, people who say they took Ivermectin but got Covid anyway?  Or got Covid and ended up in ICU or with serious problems?  

But instead we have this left wing/media push to label it as a "horse dewormer" and belittle the hillbilly Trumptard rubes who take it.  Perhaps they don't know that this "horse dewormer" won a Nobel Prize in (human) medicine in 2015?

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/

Why are such people, including it seems yourself, so emotionally connected with discrediting the efficacy of Ivermectin?  The answer unfortunately is similar to our discussion about the lack of emphasis on things like Vitamin D and reduced obesity -- the goal is not to minimize the impact of Covid, the goal is to get people to take the vaccine.  We can and do speculate on the reasons for this, but it is hard to dispute the goal.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

But muh vaxxes are bout munnity! What a fukin joke! We deserve whatever we get as a country.  We invite this type of leadership.  

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

But muh vaxxes are bout munnity! What a fukin joke! We deserve whatever we get as a country.  We invite this type of leadership.  

How do people not see this? Basically put by the reporter:

So US citizens are required to get the chiner shots but not illegal immigrants coming in through the southern border?  Why!?

jen psucky: That's correct. Next.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How do people not see this? Basically put by the reporter:

So US citizens are required to get the chiner shots but not illegal immigrants coming in through the southern border?  Why!?

jen psucky: That's correct. Next.

(Or weekly testing)

This thread is fascinating. I just skipped around March 2020 posts. It's crazy how everyday in March everything escalated. BTW, official totals are up to 40.8 million cases and 658k deaths. We all know many people who have gotten it. I'm sure many people here have gotten it. Most of us, including me, know people who have died from it. I don't agree with mandating the vaccine. But...

Don't be a b1tch and get vaccinated already.

In 2020, we were ALL just hoping for a vaccine so we can get over this. We got one now. It doesn't make you weak or scared to get one. It's the smart, selfless, and rational decision.

In the grand scope of things, no country has handled this crisis worse than the US. It wasn't because of the media or politics, it was because half of our citizens are spoiled, dumb, short sighted and selfish. We really are just a bunch of spoiled brats who b1tch and moan when we don't get our way. Be a rational adult and get the shot.

ETA: The media and politics fumbled it and are continuing to and they have certainly not helped things. This pandemic has just been a giant clusterfvck.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I am sick of this Ivermectin argument.

I watched the video in this tweet.  Start at the 2:55 mark and he discusses the difference in mortality rate:  2% with Ivermectin, 10% without.  10%?  Where the hell are people dying at a 10% clip, unless the studies all had 80+ year old participants?  Oh yeah, 3rd world sh1tholes like Egypt, Iran etc.

If people were dying at a 10% clip, they were pretty far down the grim reaper trail, either from Covid or not.  Let's presume Covid is the primary factor.  Were all of the people in these studies in ICU?  Ventilators?

My understanding, and admittedly this is from Bret Weinstein who is an evolutionary biologist but I respect his opinion a lot, is that Ivermectin is primarily beneficial as either a prophylaxis (preventive) or very early in the progression of the disease.  By the time people are in the ICU, it is pretty much too late.  I would feel fairly confident that none of the studies looked into prophylaxis.

Enough of this quibbling over high vs low risk of bias crap.  You keep asking for "a study we like."  Well, I like the Hausenpfeffer study because it used color coded titration pipettes.  Da fock, we can't judge the efficacy of these studies. 

Do you want to know how I know Ivermectin helps?  Because it helps.  I know what you are thinking, this is brilliant in its simplicity (or maybe you aren't), but I firmly believe that things that help tend to stick around, even if we don't know the underlying reasons.  Yoga and acupuncture are two good examples.  Leeching as well.  Granted Ivermectin doesn't have that long of a history, but there is a reason people started to try it -- it has helped in other viral situations, so they tried it, and results seemed good, and more people tried it, and here we are with a bunch of positive allegorical results.  Do we have the opposite, people who say they took Ivermectin but got Covid anyway?  Or got Covid and ended up in ICU or with serious problems?  

But instead we have this left wing/media push to label it as a "horse dewormer" and belittle the hillbilly Trumptard rubes who take it.  Perhaps they don't know that this "horse dewormer" won a Nobel Prize in (human) medicine in 2015?

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/

Why are such people, including it seems yourself, so emotionally connected with discrediting the efficacy of Ivermectin?  The answer unfortunately is similar to our discussion about the lack of emphasis on things like Vitamin D and reduced obesity -- the goal is not to minimize the impact of Covid, the goal is to get people to take the vaccine.  We can and do speculate on the reasons for this, but it is hard to dispute the goal.  

In terms of ivermectin, yes I would say the goal of “discrediting” it is to get people to take the vaccine.  As I’ve said before, I’m not against Ivermectin itself, particularly as you say above in the early portion of the disease since most doctors just say go home and wait to see if it gets worse, so Ivermectin probably couldn’t hurt.   What I am against is people saying to take it  instead of the vaccine.

So I’m cool if people want to take Ivermectin, but hopefully they’re vaccinated too.  It doesn’t have to be one or the other.  Same with the obesity/Vitamin D.  I've said for months that I hoped this pandemic would encourage more people to get healthy and it really didn’t.   But that’s not a substitute for the vaccine.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Link?

I don't need to give you a link because I'm not trying to win any argument here. But you are wrong. You can move on to the next person to fight with about this insanity.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, CantTouchThis said:

Don't be a b1tch and get vaccinated already.

Who exactly is your target audience with this statement and what is the goal of these particular people being vaccinated?