Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is funny because the NFL said if outbreak happens because of an unvaccinated player teams may have to forfeit games.  But some how outbreak amongst vaccinated is A OK.  

It is comical.  

If one of these vaxxed coaches got an unvaxxed sick, the forfeit would be in play. :lol:

• Haha 1

I just shook my head when the NFL was blabbering about unjabbed getting covid. I knew it was a matter of time before the jabbed started getting covid. We are there. The smart move was telling everyone to get it before the season starts. Then you are good to go.

Watching for the 1st jabbed OL or DL to drop dead on the field this year from a heart issue. I'd guess it's at least 50-50 that happens.

15 hours ago, Gepetto said:

It reads that Of vaccinated people in the hospital that tested positive for Covid  57% of those cases were mild or asymptomatic.  It does not say anything about what percentage of people in the hospital with Covid were vaccinated.  It could be anything, it doesn't say.

Yup.  However you can work backwards to figure it out.

57% of vaccinated hospitalizations were mild or asymptomatic, 45% of unvaccinated hospitalizations were, and 48% of the total were.

Basically means 75% of the total hospitalizations were unvaccinated.  

.75x45 + .25x57 = 48

Pfizer booster shot is looking likely.

The Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday released new data from Pfizer's submitted application to approve booster doses of its Covid-19 vaccine. In it, Pfizer demonstrates what it sees as proof that third shot will be both safe and necessary for most Americans to take, arguing that immunity wanes over time -- regardless of any new variant of concern.

It comes two days ahead of a critical juncture in the COVID-19 vaccine booster approval process: Friday, the Food and Drug Administration's independent advisory committee (VRBPAC) is set to convene to review and discuss the latest data on potential booster doses of the Pfizer vaccine. The committee will be asked to vote on whether a booster dose is safe enough for widespread use -- and whether it's necessary and effective at improving protection levels.

In mid-August, the FDA authorized boosters of Moderna and Pfizer for the roughly 7 million immunocompromised Americans who didn't get an optimal immune response to their initial vaccine doses.

Pfizer/BioNTech, which partnered to develop the nation's first fully approved vaccine, has said it has early data suggesting a booster dose anywhere from six to 12 months after the second dose will help maintain a high level of protection; Pfizer asked the FDA to approve booster doses of its vaccine in late August by submitting an application and data. On Wednesday morning, the FDA made that data public.

While the independent members of the VRBPAC's votes are not binding, the agency takes its recommendations under serious advisement in deciding whether to grant vaccines new authorization or approval. If and when a recommendation does come to green light booster shots, several additional steps must follow before it's time for more Americans to role up their sleeves a third time.

MORE: Why you shouldn't rush to get a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot before it's your turn

First, the FDA would need to formally amend its current vaccine approval for Pfizer; then the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's advisory committee (ACIP) will weigh to whom, and when, expanded booster shots should begin. Then, the CDC director must formally sign off on whether to recommend the vaccine to the public, including who it will be recommended for and at what time period. It's expected to be authorized for anyone eight months after their second dose. Authorization for Moderna and Johnson & Johnson may not be far behind.

The new data -- and proximate committee vote -- also come days before the Sept. 20 date set by the White House as the target to begin deploying booster shots for a wider pool of Americans.

The question of whether America's immunity is waning has become an urgent question in recent months with the rise of the delta variant and large pockets of the country still unvaccinated.

FDA acting Commissioner Janet Woodcock and CDC Director Rochelle Walensky -- both White House appointees -- endorsed President Joe Biden's Sept. 20 plan.

However, it has been getting some pushback, with health experts criticizing the Sept. 20 boosters-for-all timeline as premature and prior to any ruling from their advisory groups.

Two top FDA officials who are leaving the agency later this year publicly waded into the booster debate on Monday, splitting from the agency and arguing in a scientific journal that it was too soon to give booster shots to the general public since the vaccines still offer strong protection against serious disease.

One of them is scheduled to attend Friday's VRBPAC discussion.

MORE: Evidence for vaccine booster shots isn't clear, but Biden moves ahead anyway

"The message that boosting might soon be needed, if not justified by robust data and analysis, could adversely affect confidence in vaccines and undermine messaging about the value of primary vaccination," the officials wrote, backed by other worldwide organizations.

For their part, the Biden administration has emphasized that science will lead and federal regulators will have the final say -- and that their call to push out booster shots is motivated by wanting to "stay ahead" of the virus.

"You don't want to find yourself behind playing catch up," Dr. Anthony Fauci said when announcing the plan. "Better stay ahead of it than chasing after it."

New Pfizer data makes case for booster shots 6 months after primary doses originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/pfizer-data-makes-case-booster-141500020.html

I think people who want the vaccine should get it. 

And those who don't want it, don't get it.

Then we can all move on with live our lives. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I think people who want the vaccine should get it. 

And those who don't want it don't get it.

Then we can all move on with live our lives. :thumbsup:

there's really nothing else to say on the subject. i dont get it :dunno:

just had 2 people here at work that are vaccinated and got pretty sick with covid after. so i assume they could spread it pretty well too right? okay they didn't go to hospital. are you telling me that vax nazis care about the unvaccinated so much that's why they are trying to force it??? i do not understand why anyone gives a fock about another person having vax or not. please explain it to me!!!!! is there proof yet that variants definitely come from the unvaccinated? definite science yet on people who were infected and why they need vax? until then they can STFU

22 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

there's really nothing else to say on the subject. i dont get it :dunno:

just had 2 people here at work that are vaccinated and got pretty sick with covid after. so i assume they could spread it pretty well too right? okay they didn't go to hospital. are you telling me that vax nazis care about the unvaccinated so much that's why they are trying to force it??? i do not understand why anyone gives a fock about another person having vax or not. please explain it to me!!!!! is there proof yet that variants definitely come from the unvaccinated? definite science yet on people who were infected and why they need vax? until then they can STFU

2 facts about the variants.  They came from from China and India.  They didn't come from unvaxxed Americans.   

19 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

2 facts about the variants.  They came from from China and India.  They didn't come from unvaxxed Americans.   

Delta came from India before the vaccines existed.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Delta came from India before the vaccines existed.

And....   doesn't appear to contradict my facts.  

Ask yourself how this is possible in a province in a country that had only 3.6% 2x jabbed on June 20th, while on the same date, cases had plummeted to around 200/day. based on the nuber of cases the weeks before, India should have exploded.

244 MILLION people. The USA has 330 million people, with way more people 2x jabbed RIGHT NOW and we are pumping out 150K cases a day.

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/story/uttar-pradesh-districts-covid-free-cases-deaths-1847365-2021-08-31

https://newsrescue.com/the-undeniable-ivermectin-miracle-indias-240m-populated-largest-state-uttar-pradesh-horowitz/

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/lucknow-news/33-districts-in-uttar-pradesh-are-now-covid-free-state-govt-101631267966925.html

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

And....   doesn't appear to contradict my facts.  

Which didn't really answer porkbutt's question about the variants...maybe I should have quoted him instead 

So the CDC, knowing that most adverse reactions happen within 2 weeks has of course, changed the rules and if you report an adverse reaction to the jab juice inside 2 weeks, the mark it as not caused by the jab juice. No one should be surprised.

In the meantime, The Philippines is embarrassing the CDC and US govt retards. 

https://trialsitenews.com/philippines-president-doctors-patients-have-a-right-to-use-ivermectin-off-label-to-target-covid-19/       

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

TimHack on video:

The Brown shirts are out in force. Notice he is only harassing women. 

They need to dox this fagg0t

4 hours ago, Strike said:

TimHack on video:

I wish this would happen to me, I'm praying that some idiot would attempt to harass me over a mask. And God forbid, one of these idiots attempts this with my wife...

This Covid thing has strangely given some sort of purpose to people who've never had a voice, mostly seem to be introverts. Social outcasts who would normally be made fun of or ignored. Probably folks who don't have much going on in their lives spending unhealthy amounts of time studying garbage study after garbage study.

Deep down, they don't want this thing solved. They're enjoying their newfound purpose, they get to have a voice on forums and social media platforms. 

30 minutes ago, Reality said:

I wish this would happen to me

I don't. I'd see red and put his face through the floor

1 hour ago, Reality said:

I wish this would happen to me, I'm praying that some idiot would attempt to harass me over a mask. And God forbid, one of these idiots attempts this with my wife...

This Covid thing has strangely given some sort of purpose to people who've never had a voice, mostly seem to be introverts. Social outcasts who would normally be made fun of or ignored. Probably folks who don't have much going on in their lives spending unhealthy amounts of time studying garbage study after garbage study.

Deep down, they don't want this thing solved. They're enjoying their newfound purpose, they get to have a voice on forums and social media platforms. 

You don't have to insult introverts or say they get made fun  of.  There's probably plenty of non-mask supporting introverts that have cool lives and are cool people.  But whatever, you be you.

6 hours ago, Strike said:

TimHack on video:

Damn that is DEFINITELY Tim Hack to a freaking T :lol: 

People like this just aren’t around here where I’m at. Theyd get their ass whooped. Especially if the guy was doing that to my wife. Probably why they don’t do it here. 

8 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Damn that is DEFINITELY Tim Hack to a freaking T :lol: 

People like this just aren’t around here where I’m at. Theyd get their ass whooped. Especially if the guy was doing that to my wife. Probably why they don’t do it here. 

LOL no.  For one I was a college athlete and doesn't look like that dude has played a sport in his life, but I've said in the past I would never confront anyone about not wearing a mask, I'd rather just stay away from them.   Not saying the mask will prevent covid spreading, but a person that doesn't wear a mask where they're required is less likely to be either be vaccinated or take any precautions about crowded situations.  I do believe in natural immunity though.

10 hours ago, Reality said:

I have a story somewhere in this thread about the one dude who got huffy with me for not wearing a mask. He was an older dude with his mid-20s son who no doubt still lived with him. Both fat focks.

Sometimes these people forget they aren't on the internet. So when I ask them if they want to go outside where they can try and muzzle me. They remember real quick.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

LOL no.  For one I was a college athlete and doesn't look like that dude has played a sport in his life, but I've said in the past I would never confront anyone about not wearing a mask, I'd rather just stay away from them.   Not saying the mask will prevent covid spreading, but a person that doesn't wear a mask where they're required is less likely to be either be vaccinated or take any precautions about crowded situations.  I do believe in natural immunity though.

Good for you Tim.  Stay far away from those people.  Your vaccine might not work for you.  Then you have a real dilemma on your hands of the off chance you catch a virus with a 99% survival rate.  Scary.

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Good for you Tim.  Stay far away from those people.  Your vaccine might not work for you.  Then you have a real dilemma on your hands of the off chance you catch a virus with a 99% survival rate.  Scary.

I mean I don’t really have much reason to talk to random people in Target anyway, so the fact that they’re not wearing a mask doesn’t really change that.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/ocean-shores-man-attacked-after-confronting-men-not-wearing-masks/2BJE7RBCRFDMNFZKGEKDRSBTJM/

An Ocean Shores man said he was attacked for confronting two men for not wearing masks, and now he’s worried police are not properly investigating the case.

Daniel Troublefield, 43, said he was at the Ocean Shores IGA Sunday night when he called someone out for not wearing a mask. Inside the store, he said the conversation turned heated, But he thought that was the end of it. However, he was not expecting what happened once he walked outside.

“I curled up in the fetal position and I was just ready to die,” said Troublefield.

:lol:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, lod001 said:

Ask yourself how this is possible in a province in a country that had only 3.6% 2x jabbed on June 20th, while on the same date, cases had plummeted to around 200/day. based on the nuber of cases the weeks before, India should have exploded.

244 MILLION people. The USA has 330 million people, with way more people 2x jabbed RIGHT NOW and we are pumping out 150K cases a day.

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/story/uttar-pradesh-districts-covid-free-cases-deaths-1847365-2021-08-31

https://newsrescue.com/the-undeniable-ivermectin-miracle-indias-240m-populated-largest-state-uttar-pradesh-horowitz/

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/lucknow-news/33-districts-in-uttar-pradesh-are-now-covid-free-state-govt-101631267966925.html

The first link says their recovery rate is 98.6%.  That’s not good considering India’s notorious under reporting.

Second article says they began distributing IVM in 2020 but shows the chart of deaths, which they laughingly call a “very brief six week spike in early spring” which “only” had about 4x the daily deaths as they had during their prior peak, somehow this is evidence that Ivermectin worked?  The low cases now are more likely the result of natural immunity since almost everyone there probably had covid by now (no thanks to the allerged prophylactic ability of Ivermectin it seems).

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The first link says their recovery rate is 98.6%.  That’s not good considering India’s notorious under reporting.

Second article says they began distributing IVM in 2020 but shows the chart of deaths, which they laughingly call a “very brief six week spike in early spring” which “only” had about 4x the daily deaths as they had during their prior peak, somehow this is evidence that Ivermectin worked?  The low cases now are more likely the result of natural immunity since almost everyone there probably had covid by now (no thanks to the allerged prophylactic ability of Ivermectin it seems).

Ignore this idiot's post because he's totally wrong and grasping at straws.  If the BS you were pumping were true at all the media would be all over it instead of ignoring what is going on in the provinces that distributed ivermectin. 

I'm right, you are wrong. Ivermectin is a great treatment, the jab juice is a miserable failure.

Your ignorance is off the charts right now. Fact: Those provinces that distributed ivermectin in India are virtually covid free, those that did not are still struggling with it. It's here in black & white. Example.

Uttar Pradesh, 244 million people, distributing ivermectin, new cases a day average 25 or so.

Tamil Nadu, pop. 67 million, not distribution ivermectin, 1500 cases a day or so.

So some provinces are telling the truth,, but others are not. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Come up with better bullshit next time.

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Ignore this idiot's post because he's totally wrong and grasping at straws.  If the BS you were pumping were true at all the media would be all over it instead of ignoring what is going on in the provinces that distributed ivermectin. 

I'm right, you are wrong. Ivermectin is a great treatment, the jab juice is a miserable failure.

I’m not ignoring what went on in those provinces.  A sh1t ton of people died

33 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/ocean-shores-man-attacked-after-confronting-men-not-wearing-masks/2BJE7RBCRFDMNFZKGEKDRSBTJM/

An Ocean Shores man said he was attacked for confronting two men for not wearing masks, and now he’s worried police are not properly investigating the case.

Daniel Troublefield, 43, said he was at the Ocean Shores IGA Sunday night when he called someone out for not wearing a mask. Inside the store, he said the conversation turned heated, But he thought that was the end of it. However, he was not expecting what happened once he walked outside.

“I curled up in the fetal position and I was just ready to die,” said Troublefield.

:lol: Girls and libs don't realize that there is a point at which you either STFU or get ready to rumble.  The option is yours. 

43 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They're endangering him by not wearing masks, yet he walks right up to them and flips the the guy's hat?   Sounds like he was looking for a fight and got his ass kicked.  Good.

17 hours ago, Gladiators said:

:lol: What a fuking loser

Cmon man.  He has a badge saying he's vaccinated.  He's a hero! 

54 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Your ignorance is off the charts right now. Fact: Those provinces that distributed ivermectin in India are virtually covid free, those that did not are still struggling with it. It's here in black & white. Example.

Uttar Pradesh, 244 million people, distributing ivermectin, new cases a day average 25 or so.

Tamil Nadu, pop. 67 million, not distribution ivermectin, 1500 cases a day or so.

So some provinces are telling the truth,, but others are not. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Come up with better bullshit next time.

It said they were distributing ivermectin since 2020 though.  Didn’t seem to help in April/May.

And yes, likely that the under reporting in some areas is worse than others.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not ignoring what went on in those provinces.  A sh1t ton of people died

A shitton died everywhere that went along with fraud fauci and the CDC. 99% of them did not have to die.

Like I said, ivermectin is what has Indian provinces that used it, in the shape they are in. It had ZERO to do with the jab juice.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/uttar-pradesh-government-says-ivermectin-helped-to-keep-deaths-low-7311786/

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

A shitton died everywhere that went along with fraud fauci and the CDC. 99% of them did not have to die.

Like I said, ivermectin is what has Indian provinces that used it, in the shape they are in. It had ZERO to do with the jab juice.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/uttar-pradesh-government-says-ivermectin-helped-to-keep-deaths-low-7311786/

Your own article said they were distributing Ivermectin since 2020...why didn’t that help in April/May?