Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Your own article said they were distributing Ivermectin since 2020...why didn’t that help in April/May?

https://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/13293/20210917/india-s-uttar-pradesh-state-now-covid-free-recovery-rate-up-98-6-because-of-ivermectin.htm

I''ll believe this, you believe the BS.

According to its report, "Uttar Pradesh is the leading state in India to use Ivermectin as early and preventatively in all family contacts." Uttar Pradesh is also one of five states in India with the lowest cases of COVID despite having a low vaccination rate of just 5.8% of its population. The state currently has 15,236,150 fully vaccinated individuals.

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

A shitton died everywhere that went along with fraud fauci and the CDC. 99% of them did not have to die.

Like I said, ivermectin is what has Indian provinces that used it, in the shape they are in. It had ZERO to do with the jab juice.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/uttar-pradesh-government-says-ivermectin-helped-to-keep-deaths-low-7311786/

I never said it was because of the vaccine. More likely because of natural immunity since so many already got it or died.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That doesn’t answer why it didn’t help in April and May.

And again, 98.6% recovery rate isn’t good especially considering their under reporting.

Answer easily found: https://charliekirk.com/news/indias-state-uttar-pradesh-illusrates-the-unmistakable-ivermectin-miracle/

The above graphic shows “COVID has been dead in Uttar Pradesh with the exception of a very brief six-week spike in the early spring.” But that can be explained. “As the AP reported in mid-April, during the surge in Uttar Pradesh, many of these seasonal workers who work half the year in the big cities returned home to their villages. They were likely not taking ivermectin.”

However, “when the state began distributing the drug to everyone, cases plummeted quicker and sharper than anywhere else we’ve seen in the world, and the gains have held for months with record low cases.”

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

They're endangering him by not wearing masks, yet he walks right up to them and flips the the guy's hat?   Sounds like he was looking for a fight and got his ass kicked.  Good.

Yup they are so scared of covid they are willing to go nose to nose with an unmasked an unvaccinated person.

The real reason they are angry is not because you're not wearing a mask or unvaccinated. It's because you shine a light on their frailty. It makes them mad that others don't blindly do as they are told and shows just how weak of a person they really are.

Your strength is the problem.

If we are lucky these crimes will be exposed but I wouldn't hold my breathe.

https://trialsitenews.com/grotesque-conflicts-of-interest-on-nih-ivermectin-non-recommendation/

NIH has gone to extreme efforts to avoid stating whether a vote was held to endorse the ivermectin non-recommendation. This includes fighting a Freedom of Information Act request in federal court. A deceptive non-vote would constitute an atrocity. NIH has also been secretive about the composition of the working group that proposed the ivermectin non-recommendation. The names of those individuals were redacted by the NIH from a document obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request for the agenda of a meeting considering ivermectin.

The FOIA response shows that the working group has nine members. Three members of the working group, Adaora Adimora, Roger Bedimo, and David V. Glidden, have disclosed a financial relationship with Merck. Merck has campaigned against the use of ivermectin in COVID-19. A fourth member, Susanna Naggie, had an extraordinary potential conflict of interest. She received a $155 million grant for the study of ivermectin following the non-recommendation.

They knew back in 2020 that ivermectin worked.

https://www.monash.edu/discovery-institute/news-and-events/news/2020-articles/Lab-experiments-show-anti-parasitic-drug,-Ivermectin,-eliminates-SARS-CoV-2-in-cells-in-48-hours

35 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Answer easily found: https://charliekirk.com/news/indias-state-uttar-pradesh-illusrates-the-unmistakable-ivermectin-miracle/

The above graphic shows “COVID has been dead in Uttar Pradesh with the exception of a very brief six-week spike in the early spring.” But that can be explained. “As the AP reported in mid-April, during the surge in Uttar Pradesh, many of these seasonal workers who work half the year in the big cities returned home to their villages. They were likely not taking ivermectin.”

However, “when the state began distributing the drug to everyone, cases plummeted quicker and sharper than anywhere else we’ve seen in the world, and the gains have held for months with record low cases.”

As Reality would say, “yeah, ok”

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/ocean-shores-man-attacked-after-confronting-men-not-wearing-masks/2BJE7RBCRFDMNFZKGEKDRSBTJM/

An Ocean Shores man said he was attacked for confronting two men for not wearing masks, and now he’s worried police are not properly investigating the case.

Daniel Troublefield, 43, said he was at the Ocean Shores IGA Sunday night when he called someone out for not wearing a mask. Inside the store, he said the conversation turned heated, But he thought that was the end of it. However, he was not expecting what happened once he walked outside.

“I curled up in the fetal position and I was just ready to die,” said Troublefield.

:lol:

I get it. The guy was an annoying ass and earned some retaliation,. but IF the below is true, I don't know if they needed to go this far.

“One grabbed me by the neck in a chokehold and got me down to the ground. And before I knew it, I was getting my face pummeled with fists,” Troublefield explained.

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I get it. The guy was an annoying ass and earned some retaliation,. but IF the below is true, I don't know if they needed to go this far.

“One grabbed me by the neck in a chokehold and got me down to the ground. And before I knew it, I was getting my face pummeled with fists,” Troublefield explained.

I know we are supposed to say violence is bad, but at some point, people need to remember real life isn't reddit. 

The maskholes and nazi vax brown shirts need to understand that. Violence is a universal language that everyone understands. Hopefully, this POS learned not to go around harassing people.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You guys realize that anti-maskers also harass people for wearing masks too right?  

I think it's more like they are making fun of them.  It's nothing close to what the pro-mask people are like.  It's terrible.

• Like 1

🤣🤣🤣  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/evidence-superhuman-immunity-covid-19-092149813.html

Superhuman immunity.....if you had covid AND take the jab juice afterward. My gawd what lie will they try next? 

I'm guessing they took the israeli study that says you are 27x more protected with natural immunity over the jab juice and just wrote up some BS claiming the jab juice is actually what got you to 27x someone who just has the juice and not natural immunity. 

Jesus, you cannot make this sh1t up.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You guys realize that anti-maskers also harass people for wearing masks too right?  

Post the news stories or videos about them. That would be interesting to see.

And when did this whole anti-vaxxer and anti-masker thing begin. I never heard anyone harass people for getting a shot at their doctors advice. It's their medical decision to do what they want to their bodies. 

I think liberal idiots just call people who don't want that specific drug in their bodies anti-vaxxers. How do they know they if they are anti-vax or not? And those who choose not to wear a mask anti-maskers. I really don't care who gets a shot or who wears a mask. 

Liberals love putting derogatory labels on people they don't like especially when it is doesn't make sense.

It would suck to live in a state that is so brainwashed that the sheeple are still wearing masks and going nuts on anyone being a normal human.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think it's more like they are making fun of them.  It's nothing close to what the pro-mask people are like.  It's terrible.

Yup I make fun of maskholes the same way I make fun of other religious fanatics and their talismans. I don't confront them. I do it here or with my friends when they can't hear me.

Unfortunately for the rest of us, the Cult of Fauci (like all religious cults) demands the priest take to the street to spread the word of St. Fauci. The mask is their cross and in order to be saved from the demon known as covid, you have to live a pure life of social isolation, masks, and never questioning the all-knowing and powerful SCIENCE!!!!

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I know we are supposed to say violence is bad, but at some point, people need to remember real life isn't reddit. 

The maskholes and nazi vax brown shirts need to understand that. Violence is a universal language that everyone understands. Hopefully, this POS learned not to go around harassing people.

Perhaps, but if it was 2 on 1 and one guy held him while the other repeatedly hit him, that's a poosay move and those guys need their asses kicked.

Yep...it's about stopping the virus.  That's the main focus.  Absolutely it is.

San Francisco and 7 other Bay Area health officials have issued Health Orders requiring masks indoors in public places, regardless of vaccination status. Almost everyone must wear a mask from August 2nd.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Perhaps, but if it was 2 on 1 and one guy held him while the other repeatedly hit him, that's a poosay move and those guys need their asses kicked.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I'm not saying you are wrong.   I'm sure there are instances.  Have any videos? 

Most people who dont want the shot and don't want to wear masks generally just want to be left alone.  Free choice.  The vaxers and mask nazis are thr ones who are in people's business.   

The nearest hospital to me which isn't a big hospital had 11 nurses walk out on them the other day.  

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

San Francisco and 7 other Bay Area health officials have issued Health Orders requiring masks indoors in public places, regardless of vaccination status. Almost everyone must wear a mask from August 2nd.

How many times have we seen this from big city liberals? They don't give a crap about covid.  They don't even believe in their own policies.  It is a complete joke.

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

How many times have we seen this from big city liberals? They don't give a crap about covid.  They don't even believe in their own policies.  It is a complete joke.

It's impossible to keep a lie going for this long. Eventually you get caught in your lies.

The top 2 FDA officials responsible for vaccine research resigned last week and this week signed a letter in The Lancet that strongly warns against vaccine boosters? It seems they have decided its better to have a clear conscious than continue the lies and kill and maim more people.

https://brownstone.org/articles/the-meaning-of-the-fda-resignations/

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Hey Timothy.  Care to comment?    I didn't think you would....fairly telling.  

You know this is a joke just as much as I do or your liberal reps.  

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

It's impossible to keep a lie going for this long. Eventually you get caught in your lies.

The top 2 FDA officials responsible for vaccine research resigned last week and this week signed a letter in The Lancet that strongly warns against vaccine boosters? It seems they have decided its better to have a clear conscious than continue the lies and kill and maim more people.

https://brownstone.org/articles/the-meaning-of-the-fda-resignations/

Actual letter here.  They’re warning against boosters (for the general population) because they think the first 2 doses are good, not because they think it’s “killing and maiming people” - https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)02046-8/fulltext

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Actual letter here.  They’re warning against boosters (for the general population) because they think the first 2 doses are good, not because they think it’s “killing and maiming people” - https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)02046-8/fulltext

You're ignoring they do mention in that article adverse effects:  "Although the benefits of primary COVID-19 vaccination clearly outweigh the risks, there could be risks if boosters are widely introduced too soon, or too frequently, especially with vaccines that can have immune-mediated side-effects (such as myocarditis, which is more common after the second dose of some mRNA vaccines, or Guillain-Barre syndrome, which has been associated with adenovirus-vectored COVID-19 vaccines). If unnecessary boosting causes significant adverse reactions, there could be implications for vaccine acceptance that go beyond COVID-19 vaccines. Thus, widespread boosting should be undertaken only if there is clear evidence that it is appropriate." 

The article goes on to mention several times that boosting needs more studies and data to determine safety.

41 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Then who is sleepy Joe listening to? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Where are those stories? Post them here. They would be great to discuss.

7 hours ago, naomi said:

Perfectly sums it up.

These are the things that most of the "just get the shot" clowns don't consider.  Or what's even scarier, is that they do consider it, but don't care because they think freedoms are a burdensome responsibility.  

I've asked some who have taken the jab. ' since it doesnt work, how many jabs are you gonna take'. They say. 'as many as they tell me to'. 

They ignore the fact that it doesn't work and just do what they are told. Some of these people would have said, 'fock that', 10 -20 years ago. Bizarre.

12 hours ago, Gepetto said:

You're ignoring they do mention in that article adverse effects:  "Although the benefits of primary COVID-19 vaccination clearly outweigh the risks, there could be risks if boosters are widely introduced too soon, or too frequently, especially with vaccines that can have immune-mediated side-effects (such as myocarditis, which is more common after the second dose of some mRNA vaccines, or Guillain-Barre syndrome, which has been associated with adenovirus-vectored COVID-19 vaccines). If unnecessary boosting causes significant adverse reactions, there could be implications for vaccine acceptance that go beyond COVID-19 vaccines. Thus, widespread boosting should be undertaken only if there is clear evidence that it is appropriate." 

The article goes on to mention several times that boosting needs more studies and data to determine safety.

Correct.   Having a few known side effects is different than “killing and maiming people.”  And because there’s not much evidence the boosters will give much additional benefit this soon for the general population (since most of the data says protection against severe disease and death remains strong), any additional side effects aren’t worth the risk until we have more data.

And it does look like they will be approved for 65+ and immunocompromised, but not 15-64, which I’ve agreed with all along.

7 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

I've asked some who have taken the jab. ' since it doesnt work, how many jabs are you gonna take'. They say. 'as many as they tell me to'. 

They ignore the fact that it doesn't work and just do what they are told. Some of these people would have said, 'fock that', 10 -20 years ago. Bizarre.

Fear. Plus the jab is easier than eating right, taking vitamin supplements and exercising.  All which lower covid seriousness to the level of the 3 stooges.

19 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I'm not saying you are wrong.   I'm sure there are instances.  Have any videos? 

Most people who dont want the shot and don't want to wear masks generally just want to be left alone.  Free choice.  The vaxers and mask nazis are thr ones who are in people's business.   

The nearest hospital to me which isn't a big hospital had 11 nurses walk out on them the other day.  

I don’t see many videos but do see a bunch of people saying it on twitter.   But then again I don’t go looking for videos every day like you guys who often post videos from other countries.  I’m sure there are many more instances of “maskholes” simply because it’s usually in a place where they’re required (so I’d disagree with them “just wanting to be left alone” especially since they often seem ready to record), and someone not wearing a mask has a lot more potential to effect someone else than someone that is wearing a mask.   I’m not giving them a pass, those people are  too, just pointing out that they’re not the only ones to harass people over masks.

Here’s one though

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t see many videos but do see a bunch of people saying it on twitter.   But then again I don’t go looking for videos every day like you guys who often post videos from other countries.  I’m sure there are many more instances of “maskholes” simply because it’s usually in a place where they’re required (so I’d disagree with them “just wanting to be left alone” especially since they often seem ready to record), and someone not wearing a mask has a lot more potential to effect someone else than someone that is wearing a mask.   I’m not giving them a pass, those people are  too, just pointing out that they’re not the only ones to harass people over masks.

Here’s one though

Miss Ireland is a black woman? JFC do white people get to have any country?

More San Francisco with help from the Feds:

Here's where – and why – San Francisco Marathon runners will need to wear masks

Runners in this weekend's San Francisco Marathon will need to carry some additional weight, or else they risk having lighter pockets afterward.

Participants in four races must wear masks on some portions of the course, race officials announced in updates to the race's health protocols over the last two weeks. Stretches of Sunday's marathon, half marathon and 10K races, as well as all of Saturday's 5K, are in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area run by the National Park Service, and the agency announced last month masks are required indoors and in "crowded outdoor spaces" on park property amid the COVID-19 delta variant's nationwide spread.

Runners who don't wear masks could be fined by the National Park Service or face disqualification, race officials said. The National Park Service has said visitors who violate the mask requirement on its properties "may be subject to citations as appropriate."

Julian Espinoza, Public Affairs Specialist with Golden Gate National Recreation Area, told KCBS Radio in an email that the event organizers are responsible for mask enforcement.

Kyle Meyers, Production Director for the San Francisco Marathon, told KCBS Radio's Eric Brooks runners won’t immediately be pulled from the course, but they could be disqualified if officials get word they weren't wearing a mask.

"(Those portions) are significantly more congested than the roadways around San Francisco, so we're just doing our part to help mitigate any transmission," Meyers said of the race sections on National Park Service property. "We'll have all of our course volunteers in masks. We actually have signage for mask zones where those end."

Meyers said he expects the San Francisco Marathon is "probably" the largest foot race in California since the state started lifting COVID-19 restrictions, and "100%" the largest with masking requirements at any point on the course.

The San Francisco Marathon had not posted about the updated mask requirement on its Twitter or Facebook pages as of press time. Meyers said race officials have continually notified runners with emails about "any changes" to race information, as well as updating the race website.

Race organizers announced on the website last month runners would be required to wear masks at the starting line, strongly encouraging them to wear masks at the finish line and in areas where people congregate before and after the race. Runners are required to be vaccinated if they are picking up their race packet inside of the Sports Basement's Presidio location, while non-vaccinated runners have to pick up their packet outdoors on Saturday and must provide a proof of a negative COVID-19 test from within 72 hours of their race.

The San Francisco Marathon's race week health protocols first required masks for parts of the marathon, half-marathon and 10K races, all of which start and finish along the Embarcadero, in a Sept. 8 update. Meyers said race organizers waited to provide an update until then in order to see that the National Parks Service requirement would remain in place on race day.

"There's just been so many changes," Meyers said of evolving COVID-19 safety protocols this summer. "We try and keep up with them, but we also don't want to make multiple changes and confuse people."

Espinoza, the Golden Gate National Recreation Area spokesperson, told KCBS Radio in an email that the agency "greatly appreciate (organizers') flexibility in changing the parameters of the event to meet local, state and federal public health guidance."

The marathon goes through Fort Mason, the Presidio and along the Golden Gate Bridge, all of which are part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. The half marathon goes through Fort Mason and the Golden Gate Bridge in the upper Presidio, whereas the 10K only includes Fort Mason. Organizers updated the website on Tuesday to include Saturday's 5K, the entirety of which takes place in the Presidio.

Marathon runners must wear masks for just shy of 6.7 miles, all of which occur in the first half of the race. Those runners can take off their masks at Mile 13.15, shortly after crossing the Golden Gate Bridge a second time and just shy of a half-mile into the steeper of the course's two climbs.

Half marathon and 10K runners need to wear masks for 1.5 and 1.3 miles, respectively, outside of the start and finish lines. Each set will have to contend with small, rolling hills during their masked portions, but masks won't be required during the largest inclines of either race.

Meyers said officials have received "pretty good buy-in from our participants" since announcing the changes.

"For the most part, people here are receptive," Meyers said. "It's kind of an expectation. From a conservative standpoint, San Francisco has been leading the charge on doing all things they can to keep everyone safe and protected, and we need to do our part."

https://www.audacy.com/kcbsradio/news/local/why-san-francisco-marathon-runners-will-need-to-wear-masks

I highlighted the part which shows this is virtue signaling.  "Look at us, we are absolutely the biggest race requiring masks$#@!" [dropsmic] :rolleyes: 

Jesus H Christ, an outdoor race with masks.  How about:  don't race if you are afraid of getting Covid?  :dunno: 

50 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Here’s one though

Nah.  Look around.  Everyone records everything these days.  I don't blame women for recording some troll looking liberal following them around.  

Yes people that don't want the vaccine and think the masks are stupid just want to be left alone for the most part.  We will do what we want and you do what you want.  This is what we have bee. saying the whole time.  If you want to wear 2 masks and get 25 booster shots thats on you.  We may laugh at you.  But we don't care what sort of goofy stuff you want to do.  All we ask is to leave us alone and allow us to make personal choices.  

On 9/17/2021 at 2:30 PM, Fireballer said:

Oh wait, her office has a reason why she was maskless and going against her own orders that she put upon everyone else. It all makes sense now. 

Here you go:  San Francisco's left-wing mayor breaks city health order at Bay Area nightclub (msn.com)

"Everyone, including people who are fully vaccinated, must wear a well-fitted mask in indoor public settings at all times except," the order read. "People may remove their well-fitted mask while actively eating or drinking."

However, that reportedly did not stop the mayor from dancing behind a table of drinks, singing, and posing for pictures maskless.

A statement from a representative of the mayor's office said health orders can be hard to follow.

"The mayor was excited to be out and had an incredible night at the Black Cat and wants to support small businesses," it read. "She was with friends at her table, not wearing a mask while eating and drinking and enjoying herself. She knows health orders are hard and asks everyone to do their best to follow them."

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Here’s one though

I like how she conveniently left out anything that happened before that 16 seconds. :lol:

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I like how she conveniently left out anything that happened before that 16 seconds. :lol:

What happened?

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Isn’t that the case for pretty much every video ever posted to twitter?