Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Found lod’s Twitter profile

Smart dude. Wish I could take credit.

29 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Did you know. The most effective the flu vaccine has EVER been is 60%?  And in 2019 it was 39%

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/vaccines-work/effectiveness-studies.htm

but we’re supposed to believe the vaccine will stop covid and it’s those not getting it that are the issue. Nothing to do with its ineffectiveness

Its now determined that its about 3 months before the jab juice wears off. Not the 9 months, not the 8, not the 6-8 that they have been pimping. its' 3-4. Of course, the crapola is still in you but it just doesn't work anymore. Comical that idiots are still getting jabbed.

They pimped the jab juice. Now they are warning about ADE , Antibody Dependent Enhancement.  This is an adverse effect in which the vaccine makes the disease worse

Sorry for all you that took the bait. Shoulda listed to Dr. Malone instead of this seahag.

https://jeffreydachmd.com/2021/08/director-of-cdc-rochelle-walensky-warns-of-ade-antibody-dependent-enhancement-from-israel-data/

9 hours ago, lod001 said:

They pimped the jab juice. Now they are warning about ADE , Antibody Dependent Enhancement.  This is an adverse effect in which the vaccine makes the disease worse

Sorry for all you that took the bait. Shoulda listed to Dr. Malone instead of this seahag.

https://jeffreydachmd.com/2021/08/director-of-cdc-rochelle-walensky-warns-of-ade-antibody-dependent-enhancement-from-israel-data/

Lol, Walensky isn’t warning of ADE, she’s warning of some slight waning of effectiveness for old people many of which were vaccinated like 8 months ago.

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol, Walensky isn’t warning of ADE, she’s warning of some slight waning of effectiveness for old people many of which were vaccinated like 8 months ago.

Liar lying again. She is clear, liar, that there is risk for those "vaccinated early", as well as "high risk". What benefit is it for you to lie about this? Just curious. 

42 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Liar lying again. She is clear, liar, that there is risk for those "vaccinated early", as well as "high risk". What benefit is it for you to lie about this? Just curious. 

He is simply a retard. 

35 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Correct, there is “risk” because of waning immunity in old people, “high risk” specifically because they’re old so at the most risk from covid.

Do you know what ADE is?  It’s where the vaccine makes the disease worse.  Right now, we’re still seeing somewhere around 75% effectiveness against death in old people vaccinated 6+ months ago (as opposed to ~90% in the earlier months).  If ADE was happening we’d be seeing 0% effectiveness or worse.

2 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

He is simply a retard. 

Have to spout your nonsense from 2 different usernames now?

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Correct, there is “risk” because of waning immunity in old people, “high risk” specifically because they’re old so at the most risk from covid.

Do you know what ADE is?  It’s where the vaccine makes the disease worse.  Right now, we’re still seeing somewhere around 75% effectiveness against death in old people vaccinated 6+ months ago (as opposed to ~90% in the earlier months).  If ADE was happening we’d be seeing 0% effectiveness or worse.

You won't let go of your lie, will you. And now you are moving goalposts.  She said what she said. Say she's wrong, but don't lie about what came out of her mouth. "Vaccinated early", was separate from "high risk", period.

11 hours ago, lod001 said:

I'm sorry but that blogger is a whack job; he opposes ALL vaccines, not just Covid.  

Vaccination is Eighteenth Century Obsolete Technology

If ADE occurs to any extent in the vaccinated population, this could trigger loss of confidence in vaccination.  We would all wake from the hypnotic sleep and realize “vaccination” is an obsolete medical intervention from the eighteenth century, a time before modern medicine with all its knowledge of virology, molecular biology and repurposed drug treatment of viral disease.

The Invention of Vaccination

In the 1700’s, people noticed that milk maids seemed to have immunity from smallpox, thought to be due to exposure to a virus in cows called “cow pox”.  In 1796, Edward Jenner was the first to inject cow pox “pus” into people, naming it “vaccination” from “vacca”, the Latin word for cow.  This was done at a time before the invention of modern medicine, with no understanding of virology or molecular biology, and no modern drugs or therapeutics.

An Obsolete Intervention from the Eighteenth Century

Like the use of bloodletting and leeches, I would propose that vaccination of the eighteenth century has been made obsolete by modern therapeutics. This is especially true for the failed mRNA vaccine program for COVID. (26)  With the advent of modern medicine, we now have highly effective early multi-drug antiviral treatment for COVID 19 with Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, Budesonide, Aspirin, Azithromycin, Doxycycline.  These are repurposed drugs used off-label as discussed in previous newsletters. (24-26)

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

You won't let go of your lie, will you. And now you are moving goalposts.  She said what she said. Say she's wrong, but don't lie about what came out of her mouth. "Vaccinated early", was separate from "high risk", period.

Increased risk compared to those vaccinated more recently.  Lol, she’s not saying increased risk compared to not being vaccinated at all.  Lololol

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Idaho implementing “crisis standards of care” so that they can ration resources to those most likely to survive

https://apnews.com/article/health-public-health-coronavirus-pandemic-idaho-a0729894b42af1c3dadeccaffeabea0c

Does that mean anyone obese gets sent to the back of the line?

Because it should.

Eta - we all know it's because of a nurse and doctor shortage. Due to vax mandates and terrible working conditions. We already covered this.

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Increased risk compared to those vaccinated more recently.  Lol, she’s not saying increased risk compared to not being vaccinated at all.  Lololol

You are not even close to the issue anymore. I guess your handlers call this success? Dunno, you almost seem retarded at this point. 

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Does that mean anyone obese gets sent to the back of the line?

Because it should.

Eta - we all know it's because of a nurse and doctor shortage. Due to vax mandates and terrible working conditions. We already covered this.

What are some examples of the “terrible working conditions”?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What are some examples of the “terrible working conditions”?

Long shifts, lack of PPE, mandatory OT, high stress, low pay.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Idaho implementing “crisis standards of care” so that they can ration resources to those most likely to survive

https://apnews.com/article/health-public-health-coronavirus-pandemic-idaho-a0729894b42af1c3dadeccaffeabea0c

I think technically they are allowing, not implementing.  Basically getting authority to do it if they need to.  And it probably is driven largely by staffing as @Cdub100 pointed out.

Articles like this often interchange "for Covid" and "with Covid," which I noticed here.  

Hospitalizations have skyrocketed. On Monday, the most recent data available from the state showed that 678 people were hospitalized statewide with coronavirus.

Meanwhile, the number of COVID-19 patients in intensive care unit beds has stayed mostly flat for the last two weeks at 170 people each day — suggesting the state may have reached the limit of its ability to treat ICU patients.

Though all of the state’s hospitals can now ration health care resources as needed, some might not need to take that step. Each hospital will decide how to implement the crisis standards of care in its own facility, public health officials said.

Bold 1:  seems they are obfuscating on purpose.

Bold 2:  well, it also suggests that the ICU requirements might be... mostly flattening out.

Bold 3:  Shows that it is more of an authorization than an imminent need.

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm sorry but that blogger is a whack job; he opposes ALL vaccines, not just Covid.  

I'm anti-mandates but LOD is off his rocker.  He's drank the crazy sauce.  

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think technically they are allowing, not implementing.  Basically getting authority to do it if they need to.  And it probably is driven largely by staffing as @Cdub100 pointed out.

Articles like this often interchange "for Covid" and "with Covid," which I noticed here.  

Bold 1:  seems they are obfuscating on purpose.

Bold 2:  well, it also suggests that the ICU requirements might be... mostly flattening out.

Bold 3:  Shows that it is more of an authorization than an imminent need.

I'm sure staffing issues aren't helping.   But neither are covid patients as Idaho has just passed their prior peak in covid deaths.

Here is some data I "did my own research" on for a conversation I was having in a different forum.

My hypothesis was that we're probably actually seeing higher covid deaths in the younger ages compared to prior peaks.   And I was right.

Data available here - https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Deaths-by-Week-Sex-and-Age/vsak-wrfu

I exported, sorted by "All Sexes" and then the various age groups.   Also note that the current peak numbers may go up a little more since death reporting lags

25-34:  current peak - 264 weekly covid deaths, previous high point - 174 weekly deaths (52% increase)

35-44: current peak - 596 weekly covid deaths, previous high point - 403 weekly deaths (48% increase)

45-54: current peak - 1262 weekly covid deaths, previous high point - 1176 weekly deaths (7% increase)

55-64: current peak - 2077 weekly covid deaths, previous high point - 3210 weekly deaths (33% decrease)

65-74: current peak - 2482 weekly covid deaths, previous high point - 5855 weekly deaths (58% decrease)

75-84: current peak - 2181 weekly covid deaths, previous high point - 7417 weekly deaths (71% decrease)

So a couple interesting things here:

1.  The 25-34 and 35-44 age groups are seeing significant increases in covid deaths vs. the prior peak.    I think that certainly indicates that overall Delta may be more dangerous.   Now, it may not necessarily be more dangerous on a per case basis, but if it's more contagious, more cases will equal more deaths.   And I know you also may need to factor in that people are likely taking less precautions than during the earlier waves.

2.  However, the effect of vaccinations is clear.   Ages 55+ which of course are the most vaccinated groups have all seen a significant decrease in covid deaths compared to the prior peak (all of which occurred in January so wouldn't count the initial murders of nursing home residents).   I'm sure some may try to argue that "the weak ones already died!" but that wouldn't explain this big of a dropoff (and I also didn't include 85+ in this number where maybe you could say something like that), and if that were the case it should have been the case across the board.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Here is some data I "did my own research" on for a conversation I was having in a different forum.

My hypothesis was that we're probably actually seeing higher covid deaths in the younger ages compared to prior peaks.   And I was right.

Data available here - https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Deaths-by-Week-Sex-and-Age/vsak-wrfu

I exported, sorted by "All Sexes" and then the various age groups.   Also note that the current peak numbers may go up a little more since death reporting lags

25-34:  current peak - 264 weekly covid deaths, previous high point - 174 weekly deaths (52% increase)

35-44: current peak - 596 weekly covid deaths, previous high point - 403 weekly deaths (48% increase)

45-54: current peak - 1262 weekly covid deaths, previous high point - 1176 weekly deaths (7% increase)

55-64: current peak - 2077 weekly covid deaths, previous high point - 3210 weekly deaths (33% decrease)

65-74: current peak - 2482 weekly covid deaths, previous high point - 5855 weekly deaths (58% decrease)

75-84: current peak - 2181 weekly covid deaths, previous high point - 7417 weekly deaths (71% decrease)

So a couple interesting things here:

1.  The 25-34 and 35-44 age groups are seeing significant increases in covid deaths vs. the prior peak.    I think that certainly indicates that overall Delta may be more dangerous.   Now, it may not necessarily be more dangerous on a per case basis, but if it's more contagious, more cases will equal more deaths.   And I know you also may need to factor in that people are likely taking less precautions than during the earlier waves.

2.  However, the effect of vaccinations is clear.   Ages 55+ which of course are the most vaccinated groups have all seen a significant decrease in covid deaths compared to the prior peak (all of which occurred in January so wouldn't count the initial murders of nursing home residents).   I'm sure some may try to argue that "the weak ones already died!" but that wouldn't explain this big of a dropoff (and I also didn't include 85+ in this number where maybe you could say something like that), and if that were the case it should have been the case across the board.

Or no 2. Once again the ones who were going to die have aready died. The ones that didn’t likely have antibodies and the vaccine so there is a smaller group of them. Also we don’t do post death testing with Covid anymore 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Or no 2. Once again the ones who were going to die have aready died. The ones that didn’t likely have antibodies and the vaccine so there is a smaller group of them. Also we don’t do post death testing with Covid anymore 

I'd highly doubt more than 50% of old and weak people were infected in the first year of covid.   That's about the estimate on the high side for total % of people infected, and I'm sure the old and weak people tried hardest to avoid it in the first place.  So if "most" of them didn't even have it before they were vaccinated, then you can't say that "the ones who were going to die already died."

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I'd highly doubt more than 50% of old and weak people were infected in the first year of covid.   That's about the estimate on the high side for total % of people infected, and I'm sure the old and weak people tried hardest to avoid it in the first place.  So if "most" of them didn't even have it before they were vaccinated, then you can't say that "the ones who were going to die already died."

So if "most" of them did have it before they were vaccinated, then you can say that "the ones who were going to die already died."

Yep. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So if "most" of them did have it before they were vaccinated, then you can say that "the ones who were going to die already died."

Yep. 

Sure.   But I'm pretty confident in saying they didn't.  Maybe those in nursing homes but I think that's only like 5% of them (and again I'll admit maybe that happened with 86+ year olds but they were not included in the data I shared).

Edit: Well I wouldn't say "before being vaccinated" though because not all have been vaccinated.   I'd say "before April 2021" or so since that's when they would have been eligible to have been vaccinated as well as towards the end of the winter wave.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Sure.   But I'm pretty confident in saying they didn't.  Maybe those in nursing homes but I think that's only like 5% of them (and again I'll admit maybe that happened with 86+ year olds but they were not included in the data I shared).

Sure.   But I'm pretty confident in saying they did.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Sure.   But I'm pretty confident in saying they did.

So why didn't that happen with those under 55?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So why didn't that happen with those under 55?

Some people lived through it some didn't 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Some people lived through it some didn't 

So the "ones who were going to to die" didn't already die then, thanks for agreeing with me

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So the "ones who were going to to die" didn't already die then, thanks for agreeing with me

I have no idea what you are rambling on about. Go get a bunch a shots and wear a bunch of masks. i don't care. I'm not here to preach to you what you should be doing to yourself medically. 

It's a virus that we have vaccinations for aka the Flu.  It is no longer a human crisis, no more than other disease and virus.  

We need to move past it and live with it.  Society cannot go through many more months of this stuff.  Enough.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It's a virus that we have vaccinations for aka the Flu.  It is no longer a human crisis, no more than other disease and virus.  

We need to move past it and live with it.  Society cannot go through many more months of this stuff.  Enough.

It's crazy how bad the liberals want to keep this alive simply to hide all the other legit bullshlt they are doing to this country.

36 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

A lot of folks live pretty meaningless lives, this is something they can latch on to. They've found a purpose.

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I agree, unfortunately it’s largely the people not getting the vaccine that are prolonging it.  It’s currently still much worse than the flu.   The most flu deaths in the past 10 years was 61k.  We’ve had about 70k covid deaths just in the last 3 months when it was summer.

Rough numbers.

Reporting of 2nd week of September 2020

Ages 25-44. 3400 dead.  150 of covid.

2nd week September 2021

3200 dead. 820 of covid.

Interesting how there are 200 less dead of all causes in 2021 but nearly 700 more dead of covid. Seems almost impossible.  Bears research that I know certain people won't do.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Rough numbers.

Reporting of 2nd week of September 2020

Ages 25-44. 3400 dead.  150 of covid.

2nd week September 2021

3200 dead. 820 of covid.

Interesting how there are 200 less dead of all causes in 2021 but nearly 700 more dead of covid. Seems almost impossible.  Bears research that I know certain people won't do.

18 months later and you still don’t know that death reporting lags?  The 2021 number is going to go up.  

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I agree, unfortunately it’s largely the people not getting the vaccine that are prolonging it.  It’s currently still much worse than the flu.   The most flu deaths in the past 10 years was 61k.  We’ve had about 70k covid deaths just in the last 3 months when it was summer.

While Utter Pradesh with 2/3rds our population is virtually covid free and has a few hundred death since their last spike. Preventative treatment beats your failed jab and has so since the beginning. Had they gone that route and litened to those doctors that did what they were trained to do (find a solution) instead of relying on experimental crapola, the # of deaths would have been in the low thousands. Even MSN is now reporting about it, loser. 

https://trialsitenews.com/msn-showcases-the-amazing-uttar-pradesh-turnaround-the-ivermectin-based-home-medicine-kits/

Now Microsoft News (MSN) posted the story for the world to read, digest and hopefully understand.

Once again you are 100% wrong. The unvaxxed are prolonging NOTHING. The jab is what is prolonging this. Fraud fauci, the CDC and this failed administration are too stupid to see the writing on the wall. All you do with the jab juice is kick the can down the road at best. Your juice will wear off and you will get covid. You may need treatment. The same treatment you would get if you were not jabbed. 

Shouldn't this covid stuff be getting better now if we have what 60 some % vaxed and another big chunk with antibodies?