Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

you don't think Roy from Siegfried and Roy was an A-lister?

Larry King

Tom Seaver

Tommy Devito

Phil Spector

Charley Pride

Terrence McNally

Joe Diffie

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

you don't think Roy from Siegfried and Roy was an A-lister?

Larry King

Tom Seaver

Tommy Devito

Phil Spector

Charley Pride

Terrence McNally

Liarbot, we have 90 years Olds, Cancer patients, dementia patients,  a guy savagely attacked by a wild animal. Can you give me someone anywhere close to the prime of their career, or their prime of life.   We have shut down the world for these victims, wouldn't it make sense we can find one? 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Liarbot, we have 90 years Olds, Cancer patients, dementia patients,  a guy savagely attacked by a wild animal. Can you give me someone anywhere close to the prime of their career, or their prime of life.   We have shut down the world for these victims, wouldn't it make sense we can find one? 

I was just naming A-listers that died which was your last question, I know they may have been old or sick (although Roy was savagely attacked by a wild animal in 2003 and seemed to be doing OK for 18 years until he got covid).      Have there been more than like 5-10 A-listers that died at all since March 2020 that weren't old or sick?  I mean as dogcows said, I didn't realize we judge pandemics by how famous the celebrities that died of it were.

Some younger C-listers that died of covid though:

Entertainment: 

Chris Trousdale (actor/singer) - 34

Nick Cordero (Broadway actor) - 41

Adam Schlesinger (Fountains of Wayne) - 52

Bruce Williamson (the Temptations) - 49

Athletes:
Paul Varelans (UFC) - 51

Tim Lester (NFL) - 52

Politicians:

Luke Letlow (LA House of Reps) - 41

Mike Reese (PA House of Reps) - 42

Isaac Robinson (MI House of Reps) - 44

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I was just naming A-listers that died which was your last question, I know they may have been old or sick (although Roy was savagely attacked by a wild animal in 2003 and seemed to be doing OK for 18 years until he got covid).      Have there been more than like 5-10 A-listers that died at all since March 2020 that weren't old or sick?  I mean as dogcows said, I didn't realize we judge pandemics by how famous the celebrities that died of it were.

Entertainment: 

Athletes:
Paul Varelans (UFC) - 51

Tim Lester (NFL) - 52

Politicians:

You really need to vet this nonsense that has been given to you. It's rife with serious outside factors.  Liar, no one, including me, has said that people with SERIOUS comorbidities aren't dying with Covid.  Just wondering why we are vaxxing kids and shutting down the economy for it. :dunno:

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

You really need to vet this nonsense that has been given to you. It's rife with serious outside factors.  Liar, no one, including me, has said that people with SERIOUS comorbidities aren't dying with Covid.  Just wondering why we are vaxxing kids and shutting down the economy for it. :dunno:

I don't know about any of the others, but thought I thought Reese died from a brain aneurysm.  Maybe those are classified as COVID though.

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I don't know about any of the others, but thought I thought Reese died from a brain aneurysm.  Maybe those are classified as COVID though.

And I look up this guy Trousdale, first on liar's supplied list, who had some serious complication from something, and according to wikipedia, his family denies he had covid.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Entertainment: 

Athletes:
Paul Varelans (UFC) - 51

Tim Lester (NFL) - 52

Politicians:

Letlow seems to be a true death via covid.

Reese was a brain aneurysm. Had ZERO to do with the covid he had about a month earlier. Or does covid now cause brain aneurysms?

https://www.wtae.com/article/pa-representative-mike-reese-passes-away-of-apparent-brain-aneurysm/35110929

Robinson's mother told the Associated Press she suspects his death could be related to coronavirus. While he was never tested, Robinson was transported to a hospital for breathing problems family members believe was connected to COVID-19. Boy, there's some real science there. 🤣

https://www.wtae.com/article/pa-representative-mike-reese-passes-away-of-apparent-brain-aneurysm/35110929

They called Tim Lester healthy in this article. 🤣  Picture Nice fat gut there.

https://www.wpxi.com/sports/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/bettis-remembers-friend-teammate-tim-lester-after-sudden-death/AJ76PI7XD5HSBOE6QA2XZCRZOI/

My guess is the majority of these people were far less than healthy. 

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

My guess is the majority of these people were far less than healthy. 

We have gone around and around on this, and in 2 years, NOT ONE SINGLE High Profile person has died or even had severe hospitalization. And we lock down the country, close schools, and ruin the economy for a bunch of acutely ill people who could have been protected and quarantined without much fanfare.  And liar is here pushing nonsense that nothing underhanded is going on. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

We have gone around and around on this, and in 2 years, NOT ONE SINGLE High Profile person has died or even had severe hospitalization. And we lock down the country, close schools, and ruin the economy for a bunch of acutely ill people who could have been protected and quarantined without much fanfare.  And liar is here pushing nonsense that nothing underhanded is going on. :dunno:

What I cannot figure out is what is their end game. Do they think they are gonna hold the house & senate a year from now with this insanity? Why is the media full in on the insanity? Because they do whatever their masters tell them? Do they not see rising prices, rising crime, the border, bidens fockups on everything? Amazingly I know some Ds that are simply ok with it. Brainwashing on display.

I sure hope enough pee-ons see the writing on the wall and flip to voting these idiots out because that is the only way to get back to normal like Sweden, Norway and Denmark have done along with other sane countries in Europe. They've had it with the US BS and the WHO lies.

This one was talking tough until she turned her kid into an invalid who probably won't live another 5 years. Great mom.

We're not shutting down the economy.    And I've never denied that the majority (not all) of covid deaths were either old or unhealthy.  But unhealthy people can still live for a long time, and the fact that ~500K more people than normal died in a year with covid being the main driver of that means that most of these people weren't just going to die anyway.

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Not sure if it happened to him, but looks like it's possible - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34084615/   I mean it's not normal for 42 year olds to have brain aneurysms is it?

And I look up this guy Trousdale, first on liar's supplied list, who had some serious complication from something, and according to wikipedia, his family denies he had covid.  :dunno:

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/chris-trousdale-dead-dies-boy-band-dreamstreet-coronavirus-1234624957/

Like I said, I bet there were people that died of covid but it wasn't released that it was covid for whatever reason (privacy mainly, or maybe they/their familes were covid deniers)

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Patrick Reed isn't high profile?

Your turn.  How many high profile people that weren't old or sick even died at all over the last 18 months?

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

What I cannot figure out is what is their end game. Do they think they are gonna hold the house & senate a year from now with this insanity? Why is the media full in on the insanity? Because they do whatever their masters tell them? Do they not see rising prices, rising crime, the border, bidens fockups on everything? Amazingly I know some Ds that are simply ok with it. Brainwashing on display.

I sure hope enough pee-ons see the writing on the wall and flip to voting these idiots out because that is the only way to get back to normal like Sweden, Norway and Denmark have done along with other sane countries in Europe. They've had it with the US BS and the WHO lies.

We are back to normal except for some mask requirements, and I guess you can count vaccine mandates for some employees.   Of course Sweden has been back to normal longer, but the three countries you listed all have significantly better vaccination rates than the US.

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This one was talking tough until she turned her kid into an invalid who probably won't live another 5 years. Great mom.

TimmySmith says he doesn't matter since he's not an A-lister.   As a side note it looks like the tweet on the left is from 2019 so isn't referring to covid vaccines.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

TimmySmith says he doesn't matter since he's not an A-lister.   As a side note it looks like the tweet on the left is from 2019 so isn't referring to covid vaccines.

The tweet on the right IS referring to the chinese flu vaccine. And look at the kid. I'm guessing the brother's kids are fine. :dunno:

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Patrick Reed isn't high profile?

Your turn.  How many high profile people that weren't old or sick even died at all over the last 18 months?

Vaccinated Patrick Reed?  The one who was diagnosed with pneumonia? That guy? That one?  The golfer? 

Vaccinated Patrick Reed?  The one who was diagnosed with pneumonia? That guy? That one?  The golfer? 

Pneumonia from covid, you can't be that naive.  He may have been at least partially vaccinated, but he seemed to be purposely vague and may have even gotten vaccinated after he was sick.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The tweet on the right IS referring to the chinese flu vaccine. :dunno:

I know.    But just saying it's not really an accurate juxtaposition with the tweet on the left.  

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Liar, you are the one pushing what poisoned him.  And you are accusing me?  Of what exactly? 

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

bump, Timmy

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Pneumonia from covid, you can't be that naive.  He may have been at least partially vaccinated, but he seemed to be purposely vague and may have even gotten vaccinated after he was sick.

He may have gotten sick from the vaccine.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

He may have gotten sick from the vaccine.

And you don't get pneumonia overnight.  No matter what liar thinks, Reed should have taken a bit more care.  And maybe lose a couple of pounds. Still lived. 

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Like I said, I bet there were people that died of covid but it wasn't released that it was covid for whatever reason (privacy mainly, or maybe they/their familes were covid deniers)

I am not saying this is totally false.  But I have only seen the opposite.  

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And you don't get pneumonia overnight.  No matter what liar thinks, Reed should have taken a bit more care.  And maybe lose a couple of pounds. Still lived. 

It’s pretty obvious he had covid.  Honestly I’m surprised his story wasn’t used more by the antivaxxers.   But it’s not clear when he was vaccinated or how many doses of he took a multi dose vaccine.

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I am not saying this is totally false.  But I have only seen the opposite.  

I mean I admit it’d be hard to prove.  But it’s easy to prove if someone had a positive covid test, so a lot easier to speculate that someone’s death who tested positive and died later may have been related even if we don’t know for sure (same thing people are doing with the vaccine for people like Hank Aaron, who was also on death’s door).

I’m also not sure why lod thinks it’s impossible that someone that died from “breathing issues” may have been covid even if they weren’t tested. 

This is what a retarded ,'doc' says. 100% wrong and actually completely backwards. 'durable'. 🤣

• Like 1

Just now, LOD01 said:

This is what a retarded ,'doc' says. 100% wrong and actually completely backwards. 'durable'. 🤣

This really is funny. That guy is a dope.

Harvard business school of near 100% 2x jabbed lemmings is going virtual due to covid cases. 

That jab juice is something special.

53 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

Still...hospitals and ICUs are overflowing...and no media coverage of these re-infections? As cult-ish as the vaxxers are, if there was even a whisper of natural immunity being inferior, it would be front page news. But all the numbers are Vaxed vs Unvaxed. I'm sure they're out there, but I personally have not read of a single hospitalization due to reinfection.

1 hour ago, LOD01 said:

I had to check the date and it's from yesterday Sept 27th. Unbelievable. 

This dude is straight-up lying. Isreal is already on dose 3 and talks of a 4th dose. WE ARE NOT EVEN ONE YEAR IN! durable protection my @ss.

1 hour ago, LOD01 said:

Yahoo mirsread this one. Someone is getting fired. Seems thier death symptoms were milder. Luckily they were full of jab juice.

https://news.yahoo.com/vaccinated-michigan-couple-die-minutes-145200142.html

These 2 are dead because they listened to fauci, the media, biden and the CDC. Thought the jab juice would protect them and did not get early treatment when they found out they had covid. Most likely 2 less D votes for the next Michigan governor election.  They put 'em on ventilators to finish them off. 

Dunham said. “It could be any person. It could be anybody. They did everything right. They did everything to protocol the way it should be done.”

EXCEPT early treatment because that is not in the CDC/fauci protocol.

3 hours ago, LOD01 said:

Yahoo mirsread this one. Someone is getting fired. Seems thier death symptoms were milder. Luckily they were full of jab juice.

https://news.yahoo.com/vaccinated-michigan-couple-die-minutes-145200142.html

What a disgusting article. They try to make it like some true love they died together bullsh1t.

There was lots they could have done, but they didn't. Instead the hospital put them on the road to death.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

What a disgusting article. They try to make it like some true love they died together bullsh1t.

There was lots they could have done, but they didn't. Instead the hospital put them on the road to death.

Gotta soften the fact that the 2 died FROM covid EVEN with the jab juice. I'm surprised yahoo even let it get published. 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Gotta soften the fact that the 2 died FROM covid EVEN with the jab juice. I'm surprised yahoo even let it get published. 

Oh they glossed over that instead focusing on dying within a minute not each other. 

Which doesn't make sense either unless the hospital killed them.

Say hello to the cure - pfizermectin. Only after they killed millions and made billions off the worthless jab juice that idiots fell for, now they will make billions more with the cure that has always existed. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

This really is funny. That guy is a dope.

And scary. Fascism gets a good foothold with a just a few people like him. His tweets beyond the vaccine speak of having a totalitarian government.  

20 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Bump, Timmy

12 hours ago, lod001 said:

Say hello to the cure - pfizermectin. Only after they killed millions and made billions off the worthless jab juice that idiots fell for, now they will make billions more with the cure that has always existed. 

The sheep will eat this up and pay $75 per pill. 

The OEMs do this same sh1t for military vehicles. For example: a washer that costs $0.02 at your local home depot will cost $5 from the OEM due to the patented gloss they put on it. And guess what? Because they tricked a dude making $52k a year to provision that item directly to them DLA has to buy it from them for that price. I see this all over the government and  I can't tell you how much money I've saved you tax payers by overriding this sh1t

Pfizer is doing the same thing. Take Ivermetic and cover it with their special coating to help it go down easier. Maybe add some zinc and POW Pfivermecticin. $75 per pill, please.

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The sheep will eat this up and pay $75 per pill. 

The OEMs do this same sh1t for military vehicles. For example: a washer that costs $0.02 at your local home depot will cost $5 from the OEM due to the patented gloss they put on it. And guess what? Because they tricked a dude making $52k a year to provision that item directly to them DLA has to buy it from them for that price. I see this all over the government and  I can't tell you how much money I've saved you tax payers by overriding this sh1t

Pfizer is doing the same thing. Take Ivermetic and cover it with their special coating to help it go down easier. Maybe add some zinc and POW Pfivermecticin. $75 per pill, please.

And still not be smart enough to figure out that all pfizer did is take ivermectin, make the needed changes to call it a new drug and bilk $ out of these saps.

They will still call ivermectin horse paste while eating the 'horse paste' because pfizer said it works..