Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

We didn’t shut down the country for Delta. But Delta is at least as lethal as what did shut down the country, and more contagious. 

How is it as lethal?  And more contagious? Maybe, there is no way to know because there is no measurement on who has had the virus. Why do you think there is no measurement? So they can use dupes like you to sell their nonsense,  with no supporting data.

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Get the vaccine if you want it. 

Don't get it if you don't want it.

Go live your life. 

That doesn’t conflict with what I stated

On 10/9/2021 at 9:08 AM, TimmySmith said:

How is it as lethal?  And more contagious? Maybe, there is no way to know because there is no measurement on who has had the virus. Why do you think there is no measurement? So they can use dupes like you to sell their nonsense,  with no supporting data.

Didn’t you just admit it was more contagious?

I agree we should try harder to figure out who was naturally infected, and I think people would volunteer If it satisfied any mandates, but generally speaking, I bet the same people refusing the vaccine would also refuse to be tested as part of any organized study to figure out how many people have had it. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Didn’t you just admit it was more contagious?

I agree we should try harder to figure out who was naturally infected, and I think people would volunteer If it satisfied any mandates, but generally speaking, I bet the same people refusing the vaccine would also refuse to be tested as part of any organized study to figure out how many people have had it. 

Yep it’s nobodies business 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep it’s nobodies business 

So then why are conservatives also complaining that we don't know how many people have had it?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So then why are conservatives also complaining that we don't know how many people have had it?

I’m not. I don’t care how many people have had it nor who has the vaccine nor who dies

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Why do libs think that it's unimportant data?

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

if its so safe in good why do they need to bribe people

Bribe stupid, desperate people.

How about that 95% effective BS they fed people with absolutely ZERO data to back up the lie. Turns out 2 jabs of juice is zero % effective after 6 months. Natural immunity can last a lifetime.

Then they move on to 'well it's so you don't get as sick' as the vaxxed fatties are now dropping dead.

Now we have aspirin that will need to be referred to horse paste and require a prescription, of which they won't fill because it will be deemed to dangerous, since studies say it reduces risk of covid.

https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/aspirin-lowers-risk-of-covid-new-findings-support-preliminary-israeli-trial-681127

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

How about that 95% effective BS they fed people with absolutely ZERO data to back up the lie. Turns out 2 jabs of juice is zero % effective after 6 months. Natural immunity can last a lifetime.

Then they move on to 'well it's so you don't get as sick' as the vaxxed fatties are now dropping dead.

Now we have aspirin that will need to be referred to horse paste and require a prescription, of which they won't fill because it will be deemed to dangerous, since studies say it reduces risk of covid.

https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/aspirin-lowers-risk-of-covid-new-findings-support-preliminary-israeli-trial-681127

Sorry, Israeli studies don't count, the MSM will need to bury this and call more people anti-vaxxers.  :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry, Israeli studies don't count, the MSM will need to bury this and call more people anti-vaxxers.  :thumbsup: 

UK and Israel are the only ones doing any worthwhile studies at all.  We are a shameful lot here in the US, during a "pandemic".

What happened to all the reporting about how bad Florida and Texas were fairing?  Oh, all quiet now that California is going down the tubes.  :lol: 

19 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

UK and Israel are the only ones doing any worthwhile studies at all.  We are a shameful lot here in the US, during a "pandemic".

And their data shows that the vaccine work

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

What happened to all the reporting about how bad Florida and Texas were fairing?  Oh, all quiet now that California is going down the tubes.  :lol: 

Are you saying California is going down the tubes with covid?   Their recent peak in cases was less than 1/3 of their winter wave and their deaths were about 1/5 of it.

Florida and Texas had huge waves of deaths, with Texas’s recent peak about equal to its winter wave and Florida’s almost 2x as high.  Fortunately though they look to be almost over.

Are you still “concerned” about Massachusetts, whose deaths are still about 20% of their winter peak even though cases may have peaked?

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And their data shows that the vaccine work

Israel, sure as long as you pump more of the toxic sh1t into yourself. On jab 3 already working on jab #4. They are certified morons.

UK not looking as good as you think.

Not as good as ivermectin and it's not even close.

Israel - 9 million people, 2000 cases a day, 14 deaths per day average. 61% double jab juiced with many on 3rd jab. FAIL.

Uttar Pradesh - 244 million people, 14 cases a day, 1 death in Oct. virtually covid free. Only 20% fully double jab juiced. WIN.

So days ago it comes out that aspirin cuts covid mortality in half.

Today: "Low-dose aspirin should no longer be initially prescribed for prevention of cardiovascular disease for those with no history, according to US panel of experts" because the risk of bleeding cancels out the potential benefits

🤣 I dont know what these psychos end game is about but this is so fockin obvious. They can't try and stop people from taking aspirin. They can only try a scare tactic.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Are you saying California is going down the tubes with covid?   Their recent peak in cases was less than 1/3 of their winter wave and their deaths were about 1/5 of it.

Florida and Texas had huge waves of deaths, with Texas’s recent peak about equal to its winter wave and Florida’s almost 2x as high.  Fortunately though they look to be almost over.

Are you still “concerned” about Massachusetts, whose deaths are still about 20% of their winter peak even though cases may have peaked?

Without showing per capita numbers (and accounting for age at least), your internal comparisons above lead me to conclude that Cali f'ed it up in their winter wave and killed off their comorbid folks sooner.  :dunno: 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Without showing per capita numbers (and accounting for age at least), your internal comparisons above lead me to conclude that Cali f'ed it up in their winter wave and killed off their comorbid folks sooner.  :dunno: 

US rank in deaths/million

Florida 10

Texas 17

California 34

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

US rank in deaths/million

Florida 10

Texas 17

California 34

Youngest states in US

Cali- 6th

Florida- 46th 

Florida is also 9th most dense

47 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Youngest states in US

Cali- 6th

Florida- 46th 

Thanks, I asked @TimHauck for age as well, I'm sure he just forgot it.  :thumbsup:

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Former lead singer of Misfits cancels show at Whiskey-A-Go-go

says he doesn't want his fans segregated

https://timcast.com/news/former-misfits-singer-michale-graves-cancels-los-angeles-concert-over-vaccine-mandate/

dude very few people know stands up to tyrannical mandates

Joe Rogan disappoints and caves

That dude always does a show here once a year at a local bar. Maybe I'll go see him the next one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

That dude always does a show here once a year at a local bar. Maybe I'll go see him the next one.

last punk rocker???

remember when punk meant defy authoritarians??

13 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Youngest states in US

Cali- 6th

Florida- 46th 

Oldest states in US

Maine - 1

New Hampshire - 3

Vermont - 4

Lowest total covid deaths/million

Vermont - 1

Maine - 3

New Hampshire - 8

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Oldest states in US

Maine - 1

New Hampshire - 3

Vermont - 4

Lowest total covid deaths/million

Vermont - 1

Maine - 3

New Hampshire - 8

States with the highest percentages of White Americans, as of 2007:
  • Vermont 96.2%
  • Maine 95.5%
  • New Hampshire 95.0%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

Just saying, correlations can be fun.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Australia is dead.  5k for not getting vaxed?

At least we never have to put up with any manly Australian crap ever again.  Turns out they are puss1es. 

CNN's Medical dude is just put in a body bag.  Yet we are going towards mandatory vaccinations of children.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

CNN's Medical dude is just put in a body bag.  Yet we are going towards mandatory vaccinations of children.  

Here's another good one where he goes after Gupta for CNN saying Joe took horse dewormer:

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

"A leading cause" and "#2 leading cause" is not incongruent.

True.  It has been a leading underlying cause for 18 months.  Not really news.   If they said it was the second leading cause in the title, would it have been less noteworthy?  They apparently thought so.  

18 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Australia is dead.  5k for not getting vaxed?

<crocodile dundee voice>That's not a vax mandate.  THIS is a vax mandate! </crocodile dundee voice>

• Haha 1