Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

40 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

No, they're increasing in highly-vaccinated places because the vaccines wear off rather quickly.  Fact and I just showed you above.  The unvaccinated are not driving the surge of deaths or cases, especially since the vaccinated can get and spread Covid and are becoming, if not already the majority, of cases and deaths.  Fact.  Go home.

Now you're just lying (again).

The total number of vaccinated deaths for the entire year (7178; source: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html), is equal to less than 7% of the total covid deaths since just 8/1/21. 

Some highly vaccinated states are seeing "increases" in cases, but most of them are still seeing lower cases than the prior peak(s).   The few that are such as Vermont are off a low base - cumulatively they have the lowest cases/million of every state except Hawaii - https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

And ALL of the highly vaccinated states are seeing significantly lower deaths than prior peak(s).  Not so with the lower vaccinated states.  This is undisputable.  Go home.

38 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

He’s called Tim Hack for a reason. Not Tim Fact 

On 10/17/2021 at 2:47 PM, TimHauck said:

Digby: puts me on ignore

Also digby: responds to everyone who quotes me to talk about me

lololol

Alex Berenson on Tucker soon, discussing the abnormally large number of unexplained deaths happening not just in the US but in Europe as well. These are not covid deaths.

Timtard need not watch.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

It's exhausting sharing a country with stupid liberals. 

It really is. Their logic makes no sense. And they literally throw it out the window days later. I'd have respect for them if they actually believed what they said. 

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Now you're just lying (again).

The total number of vaccinated deaths for the entire year (7178; source: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html), is equal to less than 7% of the total covid deaths since just 8/1/21. 

Some highly vaccinated states are seeing "increases" in cases, but most of them are still seeing lower cases than the prior peak(s).   The few that are such as Vermont are off a low base - cumulatively they have the lowest cases/million of every state except Hawaii - https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

And ALL of the highly vaccinated states are seeing significantly lower deaths than prior peak(s).  Not so with the lower vaccinated states.  This is undisputable.  Go home.

Sorry, Tim, you'll have to check the stats in the Twitter posts that I posted on Monday.  No one has disputed them.  On the other hand, when it comes to you, lying with statistics includes using deaths from earlier in the year when there was no Delta wave and lesser or non-existent vaccination levels, or data from close in time to vaccination to skew a result based on "the entire year".  Vaccinated deaths are going up because the effects of the vaccine wear off.  Full stop. You've been exposed several times now and your credibility is shot.  Go back to footballgheys.

45 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Sorry, Tim, you'll have to check the stats in the Twitter posts that I posted on Monday.  No one has disputed them.  On the other hand, when it comes to you, lying with statistics includes using deaths from earlier in the year when there was no Delta wave and lesser or non-existent vaccination levels, or data from close in time to vaccination to skew a result based on "the entire year".  Vaccinated deaths are going up because the effects of the vaccine wear off.  Full stop. You've been exposed several times now and your credibility is shot.  Go back to footballgheys.

I disputed all of your stats.   They probably weren't wrong, but they didn't show what you think they did.   It's hilarious that you're trying to use states like Vermont and Massachusetts as evidence that the vaccines don't work when it's just the opposite.    When TOTAL covid deaths are low (BECAUSE OF THE VACCINE), the "% of deaths that are vaccinated may be higher.   MA's covid deaths are at 20-25% of their prior peak.   Vermont never really had a peak and has the lowest cumulative deaths/million of any state in the continental US to go along with one of the highest vaccination rates.

Can you even read?  I was comparing the VACCINATED deaths for the entire year, to total deaths just during the recent Delta wave.  So I was being overly conservative.  The number of vaccinated deaths for the entire year, is equal to less than 7% of the total deaths during just the recent Delta wave.  Of course the vaccinated deaths during just the Delta wave would be even lower.

13 hours ago, lod001 said:

Alex Berenson on Tucker soon, discussing the abnormally large number of unexplained deaths happening not just in the US but in Europe as well. These are not covid deaths.

Timtard need not watch.

Just watched and have seen his posts on it.    In the US it's covid.    Not sure what's going on in Europe but my guess would be possibly related to delayed care due to lockdowns since they had stricter restrictions than the US did.

NIH Admits to Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan, Says EcoHealth Violated Reporting Requirements

NIH Admits to Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan, Says EcoHealth Violated Reporting Requirements (msn.com)

So when does Fauci go to jail for lying to congress?  

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

NIH Admits to Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan, Says EcoHealth Violated Reporting Requirements

NIH Admits to Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan, Says EcoHealth Violated Reporting Requirements (msn.com)

Liarbot already getting his Twitter feeds to defend Fauci's lies. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Toss it up on top of the giant pile of "conservative conspiracies" that came out to be pretty accurate.   Of course those that disputed this claim then won't care about any new info that supports the claim.  This happens all thr time these days.  It is a conspiracy until it isn't.   Then it doesn't matter.

37 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Just watched and have seen his posts on it.    In the US it's covid.    Not sure what's going on in Europe but my guess would be possibly related to delayed care due to lockdowns since they had stricter restrictions than the US did.

Except that these are death THAT HAVE NOT BEEN labeled covid.

you sound  like Dr. Birx and her lackey. 'Any death we will label covid.'

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Except that these are death THAT HAVE NOT BEEN labeled covid.

you sound  like Dr. Birx and her lackey. 'Any death we will label covid.'

He wasn't specifically referring to deaths that "were not labeled covid," he was referring to "all cause deaths."     In the US covid is driving the increase.   In Europe it isn't.

47 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I disputed all of your stats.   They probably weren't wrong, but they didn't show what you think they did.   It's hilarious that you're trying to use states like Vermont and Massachusetts as evidence that the vaccines don't work when it's just the opposite.    When TOTAL covid deaths are low (BECAUSE OF THE VACCINE), the "% of deaths that are vaccinated may be higher.   MA's covid deaths are at 20-25% of their prior peak.   Vermont never really had a peak and has the lowest cumulative deaths/million of any state in the continental US to go along with one of the highest vaccination rates.

Can you even read?  I was comparing the VACCINATED deaths for the entire year, to total deaths just during the recent Delta wave.  So I was being overly conservative.  The number of vaccinated deaths for the entire year, is equal to less than 7% of the total deaths during just the recent Delta wave.  Of course the vaccinated deaths during just the Delta wave would be even lower.

They're not my stats and you didn't dispute any of them.  You can't.  Coming in on this post and trying to change the parameters of an observation on a prior post, which was responding to a different question (which was duration of efficacy of vaccines) is typical of the kind of shell game you've been playing here.  You can expand a data set all you want to include non-occurrences to make your subject seem more or less likely, but it doesn't change the fact that vaccines are good for about 3 months until their effectiveness drops off.  Giving me a data set that shows during the first 3 months of vaccines availability deaths among the vaccinated was low, still does not change the fact that vaccine effectiveness wears off very quickly, especially standing here now with more experience.  You're a bullshit peddler and not a very good one.  Go back home to footballgheys.

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

They're not my stats and you didn't dispute any of them.  You can't.  Coming in on this post and trying to change the parameters of an observation on a prior post, which was responding to a different question (which was duration of efficacy of vaccines) is typical of the kind of shell game you've been playing here.  You can expand a data set all you want to include non-occurrences to make your subject seem more or less likely, but it doesn't change the fact that vaccines are good for about 3 months until their effectiveness drops off.  Giving me a data set that shows during the first 3 months of vaccines availability deaths among the vaccinated was low, still does not change the fact that vaccine effectiveness wears off very quickly, especially standing here now with more experience.  You're a bullshit peddler and not a very good one.  Go back home to footballgheys.

If the vaccine effectiveness wears off after 3 months, why have there been only 7k vaccinated deaths for the entire year but 100k total covid deaths just in the last 2 months?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If the vaccine effectiveness wears off after 3 months, why have there been only 7k vaccinated deaths for the entire year but 100k total covid deaths just in the last 2 months?

It's over.  Move on.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Hopefully.  Thanks to vaccines

This is pure shotard right here. Get totally beatdown for an entire thread, be wrong about everything and then claim victory.  🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Along with natural immunity.  Right?

But that isn't science!....err wait a minute.  What is the ruling here? I need Fauci to tell me if this is science or not. Ill wait fot my orders.

11 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Along with natural immunity.  Right?

Natural immunity is helping get it over in general, but natural immunity isn't really helping right now, considering we're still seeing about 1,500 covid deaths a day and it would be even higher if not for vaccines. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Natural immunity is helping get it over in general, but natural immunity isn't really helping right now, considering we're still seeing about 1,500 covid deaths a day and it would be even higher if not for vaccines. 

Oh really?  Natural immunity isn't helping right now.  Do you have proof?

Prior Covid Infection Is As Effective At Preventing The Virus As Vaccination, U.K. Study https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/10/18/prior-covid-infection-is-as-effective-at-preventing-the-virus-as-vaccination-uk-study-suggests/?sh=21a2e702589f

Just now, TimHauck said:

Again I will ask.  What is the point of mandates right now? To save people from themselves? A doctor can recommend chemo for cancer.  The patient can say no.  But perfectly healthy young adults need to take a vaccine if they work in a certain field? 

Why are we worrying about and forcing people who don't want or really need thr jab....to get jabbed? 

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Oh really?  Natural immunity isn't helping right now.  Do you have proof?

Prior Covid Infection Is As Effective At Preventing The Virus As Vaccination, U.K. Study https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/10/18/prior-covid-infection-is-as-effective-at-preventing-the-virus-as-vaccination-uk-study-suggests/?sh=21a2e702589f

I meant it's not helping the claim that "it's already over."   If not for vaccines, we'd be having more deaths than we are seeing now, so it wouldn't already be over.

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Again I will ask.  What is the point of mandates right now? To save people from themselves? A doctor can recommend chemo for cancer.  The patient can say no.  But perfectly healthy young adults need to take a vaccine if they work in a certain field? 

Why are we worrying about and forcing people who don't want or really need thr jab....to get jabbed? 

I agree, we shouldn't be forcing people to get it.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It would be virtually zero if fauci and the CC didn't kill people with their policy of 'go home and if you really get sick, then go to the hospital.....where they will finish you off'.

Early treatment was the correct answer but there was no $ in it.

Dr. Bryan Tyson, treated over 6000 patients within 5 days of covid: 100% lived. Statistically according to the CDC and you, that would be impossible.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I meant it's not helping the claim that "it's already over."   If not for vaccines, we'd be having more deaths than we are seeing now, so it wouldn't already be over.

This is a load of crap.  If the vaccines were so great we wouldn't have seen such a spike over the summer.  The reality is we don't know why we had such a spike.  There's definitely some seasonality and other factors that have NOTHING to do with the vaccine OR antibodies at play with this virus. 

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It would be virtually zero if fauci and the CC didn't kill people with their policy of 'go home and if you really get sick, then go to the hospital.....where they will finish you off'.

Early treatment was the correct answer but there was no $ in it.

Dr. Bryan Tyson, treated over 6000 patients within 5 days of covid: 100% lived. Statistically according to the CDC and you, that would be impossible.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is a load of crap.  If the vaccines were so great we wouldn't have seen such a spike over the summer.  The reality is we don't know why we had such a spike.  There's definitely some seasonality and other factors that have NOTHING to do with the vaccine OR antibodies at play with this virus. 

The vaccines are not as great as we thought at preventing infection over a longer period of time (but still not bad).  They are pretty great at preventing deaths though, including over a longer period of time.

We had a spike over the summer because of Delta.  The question is will there be another winter one.  Hopefully Alias Detective is right and "it's over."  We'll see.

57 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The vaccines are not as great as we thought at preventing infection over a longer period of time (but still not bad).  They are pretty great at preventing deaths though, including over a longer period of time.

We had a spike over the summer because of Delta.  The question is will there be another winter one.  Hopefully Alias Detective is right and "it's over."  We'll see.

Perhaps you can help me understand something, and I know you don’t support mandates, but I’m wondering your (and and others’) opinion:

If the vaccine is that good at preventing deaths and hospitalizations (which I’m not disputing), and the primary purpose of the ongoing vaccine push is to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated… what exactly are we protecting the vaccinated from?  Stated differently:  if we looked at death and hospitalization rates among vaccinated, and compared those to other causes of death/hospitalization, would it warrant this huge strong-arm approach by the federal government?  Continuing to destroy the development of our children?

There are some with true medical issues like suppressed immune systems (including me for a while); the onus is on them to take appropriate measures, as it always has been against any contagion.

Those who choose not to vaccinate take on that risk.  If private insurance companies want to charge them more, that may be an option.  I worked for a large public company that “required” a blood test to prove you didn’t smoke.  If you failed (or declined, they can’t MAKE you take it) the blood test, you paid an extra amount for health insurance per year.  But you could show you are doing counseling or other methods to try to quit, and get an exemption.  There are obvious objections to this including the fact that many other behavioral choices cause similar or worse medical conditions, so I’m not completely endorsing it, merely saying there are private means to increase vaccinations.  

I’m left to believe that, much like the lack of focus on therapeutics indicates that minimizing deaths isn’t the goal, this continued approach by our government is best explained by a desire to control and create an increasingly acquiescent population, not to truly deal with a “pandemic.”

Anyway, thoughts are appreciated.  :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Perhaps you can help me understand something, and I know you don’t support mandates, but I’m wondering your (and and others’) opinion:

If the vaccine is that good at preventing deaths and hospitalizations (which I’m not disputing), and the primary purpose of the ongoing vaccine push is to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated… what exactly are we protecting the vaccinated from?  Stated differently:  if we looked at death and hospitalization rates among vaccinated, and compared those to other causes of death/hospitalization, would it warrant this huge strong-arm approach by the federal government?  Continuing to destroy the development of our children?

There are some with true medical issues like suppressed immune systems (including me for a while); the onus is on them to take appropriate measures, as it always has been against any contagion.

Those who choose not to vaccinate take on that risk.  If private insurance companies want to charge them more, that may be an option.  I worked for a large public company that “required” a blood test to prove you didn’t smoke.  If you failed (or declined, they can’t MAKE you take it) the blood test, you paid an extra amount for health insurance per year.  But you could show you are doing counseling or other methods to try to quit, and get an exemption.  There are obvious objections to this including the fact that many other behavioral choices cause similar or worse medical conditions, so I’m not completely endorsing it, merely saying there are private means to increase vaccinations.  

I’m left to believe that, much like the lack of focus on therapeutics indicates that minimizing deaths isn’t the goal, this continued approach by our government is best explained by a desire to control and create an increasingly acquiescent population, not to truly deal with a “pandemic.”

Anyway, thoughts are appreciated.  :thumbsup: 

Well I would disagree that the vaccine push is to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated.  It's mostly to protect the unvaccinated from themselves.   I don't think they should be forced to take it, but I don't necessarily hate if some blatant lies about the vaccine are "censored."   There is a small degree of protecting the vaccinated since the more infections that are out there (which are largely driven by the unvaccinated), the greater chance a vaccinated person has of dying; as well as the fact that the unvaccinated are prolonging the pandemic and thus as you point out causing things like immunocompromised people to continue to avoid taking risks or kids being forced to wear masks in school which probably wouldn't be a consideration if the pandemic was over by now, but again for the most part I'd say the biggest "push" right now is to protect the unvaccinated from themselves.   THEY are the ones being "strong-armed," if you're already vaccinated then you are already in compliance with any mandates.

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Can someone point out where in this letter it's saying the NIH admits to funding gain of function research?

The last paragraph on the first page seems to specifically state that it did NOT fit the definition of research involving  "ePPP."

The next paragraph states EcoHealth failed to report this finding right away which was required, however a couple paragraphs earlier it stated this was an unexpected result.

Not seeing a smoking gun here?

Just now, TimHauck said:

It's mostly to protect the unvaccinated from themselves.  

I know you said you don't support mandates.

But this is the part that absolutely blows my mind.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I know you said you don't support mandates.

But this is the part that absolutely blows my mind.

Yeah, I don't agree with it, but that seems to be the point of the mandates.

Mandates are coming from a bunch of complete retards who have had to move the goalposts repeatedly to try and make the failed jab juice fit their agenda along with covering up their massive failures. Any reason they give is a complete lie. They won't even admit that natural immunity exists let alone is 27x better. Fauci at one time touted 100% effective or do people forget that?

failed jab juice not helping UK.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deltas-surprise-uk-comeback-is-a-warning-sign-for-the-us-090008459.html

All this crap is is a very expensive, couple of month treatment with no idea what it will do to you in 2 years, in 5 years, etc. All with the possibility of focking your heart up so bad you won't recover from it. 

Ivermectin will cure you in a couple of days with no side effects like this POS juice.