Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

"cases"

yeah, cause covid kills 0.2% (at the most) of the population and the fatties that were susceptible are already dead. So here we have a useless jab juice, that won't protect you at all within 6 months, still being pimped by idiots.

From Public Health Scotland https://publichealthscotland.scot/media/9821/21-10-20-covid19-publication_report.pdf (via https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/21/83-percent-covid-19-deaths-among-fully-vaccinated/)

for the weeks 18 Sept to 15 Oct, 2021 (Table 18)

• Not-vaccinated population = 32,217 cases
  • Partly vaccinated population = 3,971 cases
  • Fully-vaccinated population = 37,992 cases

...shows more total cases amongst the partly and fully-vaccinated.

Table 19 shows hospitalizations of the vaccinated far outnumber the unvaccinated, 72% to 28%.  (My edit:  To throw out the olive branch, the %age of vaccinated people far outnumbers the unvaccinated.  So, it would stand to reason that vaccinated people will account for the majority of cases.  However, It also proves these are not actual vaccines.  The same outcome, or better as in the case of India, of reducing cases, hospitalizations and deaths could have been accomplished in myriad other ways.)

Table 20 shows deaths over the same timeframe. 

• Not-vaccinated population = 96 deaths
  • Partly vaccinated population = 16 deaths
  • Fully vaccinated population = 436 deaths

That would show that 83% of total deaths are among the vaccinated.

It would stand to reason that since the majority of the population is vaccinated, of course that demographic would see higher total cases.  That would be a fine argument to make if it weren't for the fact that deaths in the time period in 2021 are 2000% higher than during the same time period last year, when there were no vaccinations.  Figure 1  (My edit:  Again, the olive branch is that the delta variant is 99% of all current cases, where one year ago it wasn't Delta.  Leading us to speculate that the vaccines weren't created for Delta, or Delta is highly unaffected.)

A course change seems necessary, starting today.  As the current plan is devolving, it may be time to adopt what has worked elsewhere.

"cases"

So basically the narrative now is the vaccine does little in the way of stopping you from contracting covid 19?  Go back to when the vaccine first rolled out.  Was anyone saying that? They were saying the opposite.  

They have changed the narrative countless times since the start of covid.  Right, and I agree, they are learning as they go.   So why does that reassure me as to what they don't know now about the long term side effects? 

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So basically the narrative now is the vaccine does little in the way of stopping you from contracting covid 19?  Go back to when the vaccine first rolled out.  Was anyone saying that? They were saying the opposite.  

They have changed the narrative countless times since the start of covid.  Right, and I agree, they are learning as they go.   So why does that reassure me as to what they don't know now about the long term side effects? 

Just like the 2nd video above of this little goblin.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Absolutely nothing to see her

This will be the first month of statistics regarding the first batch of babies from vaccinated mothers (I don't know if vaccinated fathers would be accounted for).  Your link, though not an official statistic, would seem to be what we were least hoping for.  As to the population control conspiracy theory, it would be proof the plan is working.

"cases"

Well, if you read on they talk about hospitalizations and deaths.  But I think it is funny that Yahoo writes a fear piece based on cases, and funnier yet that you seem to object to them writing such a fear piece.  :dunno:

2 hours ago, BudBro said:

From Public Health Scotland https://publichealthscotland.scot/media/9821/21-10-20-covid19-publication_report.pdf (via https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/21/83-percent-covid-19-deaths-among-fully-vaccinated/)

for the weeks 18 Sept to 15 Oct, 2021 (Table 18)

• Not-vaccinated population = 32,217 cases
  • Partly vaccinated population = 3,971 cases
  • Fully-vaccinated population = 37,992 cases

...shows more total cases amongst the partly and fully-vaccinated.

Table 19 shows hospitalizations of the vaccinated far outnumber the unvaccinated, 72% to 28%.  (My edit:  To throw out the olive branch, the %age of vaccinated people far outnumbers the unvaccinated.  So, it would stand to reason that vaccinated people will account for the majority of cases.  However, It also proves these are not actual vaccines.  The same outcome, or better as in the case of India, of reducing cases, hospitalizations and deaths could have been accomplished in myriad other ways.)

Table 20 shows deaths over the same timeframe. 

• Not-vaccinated population = 96 deaths
  • Partly vaccinated population = 16 deaths
  • Fully vaccinated population = 436 deaths

That would show that 83% of total deaths are among the vaccinated.

It would stand to reason that since the majority of the population is vaccinated, of course that demographic would see higher total cases.  That would be a fine argument to make if it weren't for the fact that deaths in the time period in 2021 are 2000% higher than during the same time period last year, when there were no vaccinations.  Figure 1  (My edit:  Again, the olive branch is that the delta variant is 99% of all current cases, where one year ago it wasn't Delta.  Leading us to speculate that the vaccines weren't created for Delta, or Delta is highly unaffected.)

A course change seems necessary, starting today.  As the current plan is devolving, it may be time to adopt what has worked elsewhere.

Lol at using India as an example of “what has worked elsewhere.”  They had so many people dying (possibly up to 10x as many as what was reported) that they just dumped them in the river.

So, I haven't check in for a while. Is the corrupt CDC still considering people who got jabbed, died immediately after, died immediately after the 2nd jab, or died withing 2 weeks of the 2nd jab as "died as unvaxxed" and not directly from the vaccine.

And so we have close to a million adverse effects from the vaccine, given the population of the US is about 332 million, give or take 50 million illegal foreign enemies that have crossed the border, so that would mean you have a 1 in 332 chance of getting crippled or dying from the vaccine.

Bullsh!t. Trust the math and science, especially when it's a lie.

I gots the Antibodies. Y'all can suck it. I'm gonna live forever. Or at least until my liver gives up. :banana:

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Not necessarily.  As noted in the article, the UK apparently is vaccinating very few children under 18 and I believe they make up a pretty big percentage of the new cases (although couldn’t seem to find a number after a quick search).

Nonetheless, yes it does seem the vaccine may not be quite as effective against “infection” as we first thought, especially after a longer period.  However, places like the UK are still testing people with no symptoms, which I would argue isn’t really “contracting” covid.   And many others have just mild symptoms.  So all the people that said covid was “just the flu” are finally right (for the vaccinated).  But now all of the sudden that’s a bad thing...

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Well, if you read on they talk about hospitalizations and deaths.  But I think it is funny that Yahoo writes a fear piece based on cases, and funnier yet that you seem to object to them writing such a fear piece.  :dunno:

Yes, they did talk about hospitalizations and deaths, including the fact that deaths were a tenth of their prior peak...

I’m no fan of the MSM...

15 minutes ago, phillybear said:

So, I haven't check in for a while. Is the corrupt CDC still considering people who got jabbed, died immediately after, died immediately after the 2nd jab, or died withing 2 weeks of the 2nd jab as "died as unvaxxed" and not directly from the vaccine.

And so we have close to a million adverse effects from the vaccine, given the population of the US is about 332 million, give or take 50 million illegal foreign enemies that have crossed the border, so that would mean you have a 1 in 332 chance of getting crippled or dying from the vaccine.

Bullsh!t. Trust the math and science, especially when it's a lie.

I gots the Antibodies. Y'all can suck it. I'm gonna live forever. Or at least until my liver gives up. :banana:

Those would only be an “unvaccinated death” if they tested positive for covid.

Not denying that there have been serious adverse events, but many of the adverse events also include things like headaches and sore arms. 

38 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not denying that there have been serious adverse events, but many of the adverse events also include things like headaches and sore arms...

Until they died... (Law&Order) DUN DUN!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, lod001 said:

just noticed this line in that link:

"On top of that, U.K. residents are “increasingly reporting catching Sars-CoV-2 for a second or even third time,” according to the Guardian. A year ago, reinfection seemed rare; only two dozen cases had been recorded worldwide. But just like protection from vaccination, natural immunity also seems to fade over time and in the face of new variants such as Delta. In Oklahoma, for instance, reinfections have risen 350 percent since May."

do you still think it's impossible to get covid twice lod?

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

"On top of that, U.K. residents are “increasingly reporting catching Sars-CoV-2 for a second or even third time,” according to the Guardian. A year ago, reinfection seemed rare; only two dozen cases had been recorded worldwide. But just like protection from vaccination, natural immunity also seems to fade over time and in the face of new variants such as Delta. In Oklahoma, for instance, reinfections have risen 350 percent since May."

If you are jabbed, yes you can get it twice. If you got it and have naturally immunity, you may get a variant some day down the road. You wont get the same thing again. YOU LOSE AGAIN. If there is even a shred of truth to what the Brits are finding out, if you are jabbed you are seriously focked.

I really hope you are double jabbed.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-covid-vaccines-will-keep-you/comments?r=m7jq6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=

What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

This means vaccinated people will be far more vulnerable to mutations in the spike protein EVEN AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED AND RECOVERED ONCE (or more than once, probably).

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You notice this one also?

“If you’ve got high-level prevalence, and frequent exposure to the virus, as you have in schools, you are going to see more and more people getting reinfected despite having been double vaccinated,” said Stephen Griffin, associate professor of virology at the University of Leeds.

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Wouldn't it be great if we found out that the vaccine is just a placebo that the drug companies are all in on? :lol:

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wouldn't it be great if we found out that the vaccine is just a placebo that the drug companies are all in on? :lol:

I think it's way more serious than that.  In the quest for socialized medicine (which is coming soon), the jab is going to be mandatory, because fatties will cripple the system without it.  Probably monthly.  

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I think it's way more serious than that.  In the quest for socialized medicine (which is coming soon), the jab is going to be mandatory, because fatties will cripple the system without it.  Probably monthly.  

I will say that so far there have been multiple known incidents where saline solution was injected into a bunch of patients. 

https://en.as.com/en/2021/07/01/latest_news/1625139465_079840.html

Then in New Zealand. Now how is that even possible? That this 'mistake' keeps happening.

42 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If you are jabbed, yes you can get it twice. If you got it and have naturally immunity, you may get a variant some day down the road. You wont get the same thing again. YOU LOSE AGAIN. If there is even a shred of truth to what the Brits are finding out, if you are jabbed you are seriously focked.

I really hope you are double jabbed.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-covid-vaccines-will-keep-you/comments?r=m7jq6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=

What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

This means vaccinated people will be far more vulnerable to mutations in the spike protein EVEN AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED AND RECOVERED ONCE (or more than once, probably).

so you're admitting someone that was infected in 2020 and wasn't vaccinated can get Delta?

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

so you're admitting someone that was infected in 2020 and wasn't vaccinated can get Delta?

🤣 Trying your hardest to get a tiny victory after over a year of being completely destroyed in this thread.

Shotard 

So my brother called last night. Was laughing at the libtard co-worker.  She had been bragging about her upcoming 3rd jab. 

Got the 3rd jab, made her sick as fock. When she was finally able to come back to work, she said she will never take another jab of that crap. He laughed and said, 'so you are now starting to figure it out'.

21 minutes ago, lod001 said:

🤣 Trying your hardest to get a tiny victory after over a year of being completely destroyed in this thread.

Shotard 

is that a yes?

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Yeah, we already knew vaccinated people could get infected.   But lod was claiming that it was impossible for previously infected people to get reinfected.

CNN fires back at Joe Rogan over its coverage of ivermectin: The only thing we did wrong was 'bruise' his ego

The podcast giant accused CNN of 'lying' for calling his COVID treatment 'horse dewormer'

CNN offered a defiant response to podcast giant Joe Rogan, who accused the network of "lying" about his use of ivermectin during his recovery from coronavirus

After Rogan announced last month that he had tested positive for the virus and listed ivermectin as one of the treatments he was taking, nearly the entire CNN lineup ran the narrative that he had taken "horse dewormer" and a "livestock drug." 

Rogan grilled CNN's chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta over his network's coverage of ivermectin during a tense exchange on "The Joe Rogan Experience," forcing Gupta to admit his colleagues shouldn't have said what they said. 

However, CNN did not concede any wrongdoing in a statement to Washington Post media critic Erik Wemple. 

"The heart of this debate has been purposely confused and ultimately lost," CNN told Wemple on Thursday. "It’s never been about livestock versus human dosage of Ivermectin. The issue is that a powerful voice in the media, who by example and through his platform, sowed doubt in the proven and approved science of vaccines while promoting the use of an unproven treatment for covid-19 — a drug developed to ward off parasites in farm animals." 

CNN'S DR. SANJAY GUPTA ACCUSED OF ‘JOURNALISTIC MALPRACTICE’ FOR SPINNING DISASTROUS JOE ROGAN INTERVIEW

"The only thing CNN did wrong here was bruise the ego of a popular podcaster who pushed dangerous conspiracy theories and risked the lives of millions of people in doing so," the network added. 

Wemple appeared shocked by the statement, which he acknowledged made "some good points" but added it "sounds more like the work of an advocacy group than a journalism outfit."

Notably, the statement did not acknowledge Gutpa's stunning admission. 

During the three-hour interview, Rogan took Gupta to task over how his network portrayed the medicine he took that was prescribed by a doctor. 

"Does it bother you that the network you work for out and out lied, just outright lied about me taking horse dewormer?" Rogan grilled Gupta. 

"They shouldn't have said that," Gupta admitted. 

DON LEMON DENIES CNN ‘LIED’ ABOUT JOE ROGAN'S COVID TREATMENT AFTER CLAIMING PODCASTER TOOK ‘HORSE DEWORMER’

"Why did they do that?" Rogan asked. 

"I don't know," Gupta responded. 

"You didn't ask? You're the medical guy over there!" Rogan exclaimed. 

"I didn't ask," Gupta said. "I should've asked before coming on this podcast."

CNN faced intense backlash on social media and Gupta was also criticized for attempting to spin his disastrous interview with Rogan. 

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Rogan offered kind words to Gupta following the sit-down, writing on Instagram, "The reality is that disagreement was a very small part of what was overall a very enjoyable conversation. Sanjay is a really nice person and I like him a lot. After our time together I consider him a friend."

Joseph A. Wulfsohn is a media reporter for Fox News. Follow him on Twitter @JosephWulfsohn.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-fires-back-joe-rogan-ivermectin

I suppose I respect them saying that they are not in the journalism business.  :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

CNN fires back at Joe Rogan over its coverage of ivermectin: The only thing we did wrong was 'bruise' his ego

The conservatives NEED to remember this one. 

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, we already knew vaccinated people could get infected.   But lod was claiming that it was impossible for previously infected people to get reinfected.

And you didn't find it odd that the VERY FIRST quote in an article entitled: Without Covid-19 jab, ‘reinfection may occur every 16 months’, talked about reinfection in the FULLY VAXXED.

Seemed odd to me.  :dunno:

18 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Lol at using India as an example of “what has worked elsewhere.”  They had so many people dying (possibly up to 10x as many as what was reported) that they just dumped them in the river.

Hmmm, thoughtful takeaway you came up with there.  As cases, hospitalizations, and deaths among the vaxxed outnumber the unvaxxed, it is becoming more clear the jabs aren't working, insofar as a means of slowing or stopping the manufactured virus.  If there is a nefarious intent behind both the original gain-of-function bioweapon and the subsequent bioweapons, it is becoming clear the jabs are, indeed, working.  The science would seem to indicate that those who continue to push for the vaccines have taken the side of the nefarious.

Where would you suggest we begin to move from here?  Or, is it best we continue down the current path?

41 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

https://defiantamerica.com/child-in-indiana-who-has-been-diagnosed-with-an-infection-gets-refused-treatment-in-the-hospital-because-of-vaccination-status/

Child In Indiana Who Has Been Diagnosed With An Infection Gets Refused Treatment In The Hospital Because Of Vaccination Status

This is on creepy joe's head. 

There should be an insurrection. A real one this time. Keep your cell phones at home people. 

2 hours ago, BudBro said:

Hmmm, thoughtful takeaway you came up with there.  As cases, hospitalizations, and deaths among the vaxxed outnumber the unvaxxed

This is not even close to being true in the US

It’s ok guys. FDA said we could mix shots now. Now you fellas can enjoy your whiskey and your tequila at the same time 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s ok guys. FDA said we could mix shots now. Now you fellas can enjoy your whiskey and your tequila at the same time 

Which one did you get first?

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This is not even close to being true in the US

Your stance is noted.  So, are you advocating we "stay the course" until the stats in the US mimic the smaller sample of those facing the same disease and utilizing the same manner of dealing with it?  As opposed to viewing smaller samples to get a glimpse of what will take place on the larger scale?  As an example, there were smaller-scale countries where 99% of their cases became the delta variant prior to the delta making its way through the US.  We sat around and wondered how it would work out in the US, and by golly, the same thing happened here, too.  "Man, if we only could have seen it coming we would've moved our camper out of the rising floodwaters!"  This current plan isn't working.  How long would you suggest we continue on this path?

1 hour ago, BudBro said:

Your stance is noted.  So, are you advocating we "stay the course" until the stats in the US mimic the smaller sample of those facing the same disease and utilizing the same manner of dealing with it?  As opposed to viewing smaller samples to get a glimpse of what will take place on the larger scale?  As an example, there were smaller-scale countries where 99% of their cases became the delta variant prior to the delta making its way through the US.  We sat around and wondered how it would work out in the US, and by golly, the same thing happened here, too.  "Man, if we only could have seen it coming we would've moved our camper out of the rising floodwaters!"  This current plan isn't working.  How long would you suggest we continue on this path?

The countries that have stats like that have vaccinated ~95%+ of their vulnerable populations, so that still equates to 80%+ vaccine efficacy.  The vaccines are working, especially at preventing deaths (cases too, just not as much).

On the flipside, in the US, lots of old and fat people aren’t even getting vaccinated, so the unvaccinated still make up the large majority of the deaths.  

I'm tired of talking about it and seeing it everywhere.  Get over it people.  Covid is here to stay.

Get the vaccine (or not)

Wear a mask (or not)

If you get sick, take the therapeutics your doctor tells you to.

Open it all back up and lets get to living our lives for crying out loud.  

For focks sake people.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2