Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

What’s not open?

My kids face whilst at school wearing a mask.  When they have a better chance of dying from a lightning strike (twice). 

Every business I walk by with a help wanted sign. Which is most all of them.

Your mind

A job for people who are FORCED by the government to get a drug shot into their body.  (I'm pro vaccine but damn)

theremaybemore

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

My kids face whilst at school wearing a mask.  When they have a better chance of dying from a lightning strike (twice). 

Your mind

A job for people who are FORCED by the government to get a drug shot into their body.  (I'm pro vaccine but damn)

theremayvbemore

Proof of vax to attend sporting events and concerts

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

What’s not open?

Not even aware of the freedoms lost.

8 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Lots of local restaurants. Let’s Go Brandon!!!

This isn’t because of covid restrictions.

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Your mind

theremaybemore

This is moving the goalposts.  Again, staffing shortages aren’t due to covid restrictions and if they have anything to do with covid it’s because the potential workers don’t want to be exposed.  Wearing a mask isn’t a lockdown.   As cases continue to come back down mask requirements will ease.   I’m also against vaccine mandates but that’s not a lockdown either.  Sure, maybe you can argue you’ve had “freedoms lost,” but everything can be open if they can find the staff to open it.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Your mind

theremaybemore

Everyone but Tim knew what you were saying.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

60% of businesses that closed for 2 weeks to flatten the curve and never reopened.

https://fee.org/articles/yelp-60-of-business-closed-during-pandemic-are-permanent/

60% out of 160k (100k), but there are like 30 million businesses in the US (keep in mind most restaurants never fully “closed”) so more like 0.3%, and many of them either closed because of the pandemic itself not necessary the restrictions, and many more probably would’ve closed soon anyway with or without the pandemic.

17 hours ago, TimHauck said:

What’s not open?

You seriously don't know? Do you seriously live up fauci's ass and never see the light of day?

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You seriously don't know? Do you seriously live up fauci's ass and never see the light of day?

Everything is able to be open right now.  Some areas might just have local mask mandates, but that’s about it.  

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

60% out of 160k (100k), but there are like 30 million businesses in the US (keep in mind most restaurants never fully “closed”) so more like 0.3%, and many of them either closed because of the pandemic itself not necessary the restrictions, and many more probably would’ve closed soon anyway with or without the pandemic.

I know more people who lost their business because of the closer than died of covid/with covid/complication of covid, however, you want to pump the numbers up. Weird...

"Don't worry, I know you put everything into your business, took the substantial financial risk, worked 20 hours a day, but there are like 30 million businesses in the US." - Timhack

I don’t think he realizes most people aren’t anti vax. They’re anti mandate

• Thanks 1

Because of the extreme lockdowns and creepy joe's giving working taxpayer's money to people who would rather sit on their asses and do nothing rather than find a job when businesses need people to help them stay alive, this is why we are where we are today. 

Thanks fauci focktard and creepy sick joey. They are the freaking lowest of the low and should be sentenced to rot in prison.

19 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I know more people who lost their business because of the closer than died of covid/with covid/complication of covid, however, you want to pump the numbers up. Weird...

"Don't worry, I know you put everything into your business, took the substantial financial risk, worked 20 hours a day, but there are like 30 million businesses in the US." - Timhack

0.3% is still a lot of businesses, after all that’s not far off of how much of the country has died from covid.  Just pointing out that “60%” was an exaggeration.

My point was moreso that it’s not fair to say the businesses closed “because of lockdowns.”   Many businesses probably would have closed due to the pandemic regardless of what restrictions were in place.  Either that or they would have just had to accept sales being down ~50% for much of 2020.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Most of the GC is antivax

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Most of it is vaxxed.  Probably the same % as the rest of society.  Sane people oppose mandates.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you equate people who don't want to get this particular vaccine with anti vaccine people?

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Most of it is vaxxed.  Probably the same % as the rest of society.  Sane people oppose mandates.

Eh I kinda doubt it.  My guess is GC is about 40%.   That’s of course assuming all the people like digby claiming they haven’t gotten it actually didn’t.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Focking moron, most of the GC is anti mandate. 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nobody here is antivax I can guarantee it, maybe 1-2 tops

we are all anti-mandate

and the Covid Vaxx once again isnt a vaxx

Most are anti covid vax (which is a vax) and have been since before any mandates 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

This dumb ass really gonna tell us what we believe and what we don’t believe :lol: what a focking tool 

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

This dumb ass really gonna tell us what we believe and what we don’t believe :lol: what a focking tool 

So you are vaccinated?

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Explain 9/25 & 10/2 to us. We're dumb so explain it slow.

I’m trying to figure out what “unaccincated” on the graph means.

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Bingo! I'm vaxxed and I'm 100% against mandates.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Most are anti covid vax (which is a vax) and have been since before any mandates 

so you are of the opinion that its a vaccine (since the definition has been changed) just because thats the narrative pushed, and ignore the fact that this IS THE ONLY "vaccine" in the history of vaccines that doesn't PREVENT you from getting an illness

this is why there can't even be a logical discussion, you parrot everything you hear, rather than use common sense

CDC, FAUCI and rest still refuse any facts about natural immunity

59 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Explain 9/25 & 10/2 to us. We're dumb so explain it slow.

Explain what?  

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so you are of the opinion that its a vaccine (since the definition has been changed) just because thats the narrative pushed, and ignore the fact that this IS THE ONLY "vaccine" in the history of vaccines that doesn't PREVENT you from getting an illness

this is why there can't even be a logical discussion, you parrot everything you hear, rather than use common sense

CDC, FAUCI and rest still refuse any facts about natural immunity

It does prevent you from getting it.  Better than the flu vaccine prevents you from getting the flu.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no what he is saying is its none of yours or any govt agencies business

I mean when people are claiming the GC is vaccinated at the same rate as the general population it’s a litte relevant, no?   (And digby in particular had previously said he would get it once it was FDA approved, but may have backtracked off of that).

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That doctor is Harvard educated, do you not like science?  Or do you know more about medicine than he does? :dunno: 

34 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It does prevent you from getting it.  Better than the flu vaccine prevents you from getting the flu.

the flu shot isnt a vaccine either

a vaccine prevents you from getting something, neither do this

33 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I mean when people are claiming the GC is vaccinated at the same rate as the general population it’s a litte relevant, no?   (And digby in particular had previously said he would get it once it was FDA approved, but may have backtracked off of that).

I dont think anyone is claiming what anyone is.  Nor does it matter if anyone here is or isnt vaccinated.  If you think your vaccine works, then go for it, you are safe.  I am safe, I dont give a sh1t if anyone else gets covid and dies or doesn't die.  Everyone has that choice, and that choice is between them and their doctor

How many vaxxed people  will get the booster shot?  And at what point do the vaxxed who don't become evil too?