Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

As a supervisor to federal employees, I am being tasked to check their papers. 

We have a meeting with the CG and I'm going to say I'm going to make my employees list all their diseases. Let's see how that goes.

It's going to come out that Covid has a some sort of DNA marker.  Kinda like Breast Cancer has those certain markers that can be blood tested.

It's why the same virus can kill a person with no underlying conditions yet another older more obese man gets the sniffles.  

That's my prediction.

These monsters just voted 17-0 to jab your children.

Dr. Ruben on the FDA panel: "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That's just the way it goes."

So when does China have have to answer for this neverending BS?  Never? Oh ok.  Nothing to see. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Dr. Ruben on the FDA panel: "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That's just the way it goes."

WTF!!!!!!!

Psychos. He doesn't even realize that he's admitting it's not safe.

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If that is the case it is really stupid to vaccinate the entire population.

24 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So when does China have have to answer for this neverending BS?  Never? Oh ok.  Nothing to see. 

This is the biggest WTF to me as well.

Finding out the EXACT ROOT CAUSE of all this nonsense should be the #1 concern for the Media - Government - World.  Yet I feel like it's just a  small sub-plot of the movie.

It just doesn't smell right.....

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Not mine. 

56 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This is the biggest WTF to me as well.

Finding out the EXACT ROOT CAUSE of all this nonsense should be the #1 concern for the Media - Government - World.  Yet I feel like it's just a  small sub-plot of the movie.

It just doesn't smell right.....

They already know that it got out of the Wuhan lab.  They also know they have no power to make China admit it.  :dunno: 

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

They already know that it got out of the Wuhan lab.  They also know they have no power to make China admit it.  :dunno: 

With what has gone on globally the world should be against China right now until there was a legit investigation.  But of course they make that seem impossible.  Never used to be.  What is possible is getting mad when we call it the china flu.  Oh my...cant offend anyone.  

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

They also know they have no power to make China admit it.  :dunno: 

It's one thing to get China to admit it.  But why can't the rest of the world say it aloud...all at once?  

I told dumbass that the PCR tests were a failure. He tried, like an idiot to say they worked. Wrong again as usual.

https://fos-sa.org/2021/08/02/fda-document-admits-covid-pcr-test-was-developed-without-isolated-covid-samples-for-test-calibration-effectively-admitting-its-testing-something-else/

Since the Fauci Flu in any of its “variant” forms has yet to be properly isolated, the FDA instead used regular cold/flu viruses to produce PCR tests – meaning everyone who tests “positive” for Chinese Germs is actually just testing positive for the seasonal flu.

That's why the flu magically 'dissappeared', but then those of us with a brain already knew that.

From the document:

Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/µL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen.

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem."-  Ronald Reagan

This should warm timhauck's cockles. This country is going to hell and there's not much time left to react this all the crap that the left is bombarding upon it's citizens.

Minnesota surgeon loses his job after telling school board to let parents make decisions about masking kids

Dr. Jeffrey Horak: 'Professionals such as myself are being silenced'

A surgeon in Minnesota lost his job this month just days after telling school officials at a public meeting that parents should have the right to decide whether their children wear masks to school or not. 

Dr. Jeffrey Horak appeared before the Fergus Falls school board on Oct. 11 and spoke out against a mask mandate that had gone into effect for students the day before.

"You mandate this across the road — that’s a tough place to go," Horak told the board. 

"Who does God put in charge of these kids? Their parents. God gave each one of these kids... to their parents and they speak for them. They may be wrong, they may be dumb, they may be perfect in their decisions. But it’s still their responsibility. It’s not yours. God gave it to them. Honor their wishes, either side of the fence."

Nine days after that school board meeting, Horak said he was told his "views were no longer congruent with that of Lake Region Healthcare" and he was asked to either resign or be terminated. 

"We live in America where freedoms are held close. I am a man who believes individuals have the right to do their research and decide what is best for them and their children when it comes to their health. I don’t believe governments or institutions should dictate that," Horak said in a public statement on Oct. 23. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-surgeon-school-board-parents-masking-kids-job

I still don't understand the idea of sports league rules in particular the NFL.  I guess with thr silence on the subject no one else does either.  

Vaxed Adams gets covid out.  

Unvaxed Lazard comes into contact with covid filled vaxed Adams and cant play football.  

Both played on Sunday.  Adams probably had covid but only gets tested every 7 days because he is "vaxed". 

Who are we protecting? The vaccinated player has the covid.  That is all I see if vaccinated players passing it around.  

I doubt this makes sense to anyone so I will quit beating a dead horse.  

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I still don't understand the idea of sports league rules in particular the NFL.  I guess with thr silence on the subject no one else does either.  

Unvaxed Lazard comes into contact with covid filled vaxed Adams and cant play football.  

Both played on Sunday.  Adams probably had covid but only gets tested every 7 days because he is "vaxed". 

Who are we protecting? The vaccinated player has the covid.  That is all I see if vaccinated players passing it around.  

The vaccinated assh0les are infecting the unvaccinated. I call for harm against the vaccinated. Vilify them damnit.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

greatest "vaccine" ever....CDC recommends 4th jab

Some idiot on Cavuto just a whiel ago was saying what a great 'vaccine' it is.

Crapola that doesn't even last 6 months. 

34 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This should warm timhauck's cockles. This country is going to hell and there's not much time left to react this all the crap that the left is bombarding upon it's citizens.

Minnesota surgeon loses his job after telling school board to let parents make decisions about masking kids

Dr. Jeffrey Horak: 'Professionals such as myself are being silenced'

A surgeon in Minnesota lost his job this month just days after telling school officials at a public meeting that parents should have the right to decide whether their children wear masks to school or not. 

Dr. Jeffrey Horak appeared before the Fergus Falls school board on Oct. 11 and spoke out against a mask mandate that had gone into effect for students the day before.

"You mandate this across the road — that’s a tough place to go," Horak told the board. 

"Who does God put in charge of these kids? Their parents. God gave each one of these kids... to their parents and they speak for them. They may be wrong, they may be dumb, they may be perfect in their decisions. But it’s still their responsibility. It’s not yours. God gave it to them. Honor their wishes, either side of the fence."

Nine days after that school board meeting, Horak said he was told his "views were no longer congruent with that of Lake Region Healthcare" and he was asked to either resign or be terminated. 

"We live in America where freedoms are held close. I am a man who believes individuals have the right to do their research and decide what is best for them and their children when it comes to their health. I don’t believe governments or institutions should dictate that," Horak said in a public statement on Oct. 23. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-surgeon-school-board-parents-masking-kids-job

Ya vote in idiots, they won't have your back. DeSantis would have this guy's back.

14 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Not all is lost. I should be able to put in a winnable lineup in Draftkings without Adams & Lazard playing. 

17 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Some idiot on Cavuto just a whiel ago was saying what a great 'vaccine' it is.

Crapola that doesn't even last 6 months. 

and its not even a "vaccine"

22 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Now Lazard is out with Covid.  They probably played with it on Sunday.  Vaxed.

But unvaxed Cole Beasley got fined for walking through the building without a mask.  

Covid protocols make tons of sense.  

Just kidding.  They dont.  

If Beasley does eventually get covid like all these vaccinated players and coaches the media will throw an absolute hissy fit. 

22 hours ago, lod001 said:

🤣 Yeah, get the jab.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/16528589/vaginal-ulcers-new-rare-complication-covid-vaccine/

The lesions in her vulva had a “necrotic” flesh-rotting ring and were leaking fluid. They were “exquisitely painful” and prevented her from using the toilet or walking.

Necrotic poosay lesions.  So sexy. 

BRB. :ninja:

1 hour ago, DonS said:

If Beasley does eventually get covid like all these vaccinated players and coaches the media will throw an absolute hissy fit. 

Exactly.  League already fined him for walking through facility without a mask.  

The vaxed are allowed to spread it around but thr unvaxed are not.  How does that make sense? 

It is clear the vaxed are spreading it to eachother in the nfl.  What if Adams (vaxed) gave it to Lazard (nonvaxed)??? I am sure it would be Lazard's fault some how.

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Exactly.  League already fined him for walking through facility without a mask.  

The vaxed are allowed to spread it around but thr unvaxed are not.  How does that make sense? 

It is clear the vaxed are spreading it to eachother in the nfl.  What if Adams (vaxed) gave it to Lazard (nonvaxed)??? I am sure it would be Lazard's fault some how.

The NFL, as predicted, look like complete idiots. I knew they would all start getting covid after the juice wore off.

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

greatest "vaccine" ever....CDC recommends 4th jab

The falling efficacy of the vaccines does not asymptotically approach zero (which would mean that vaccines merely lose effectiveness over time). It goes straight through zero and then goes dangerously negative (which means the vaccines become toxic to the immune system). Then it becomes increasingly negative in a linear manner week on week. If this continues then the vaccines will completely destroy the part of your immune system which deals with Covid by the end of January.  https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/27/official-government-reports-suggest-the-fully-vaccinated-will-develop-acquired-immunodeficiency-syndrome-by-christmas/

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BudBro said:

The falling efficacy of the vaccines does not asymptotically approach zero (which would mean that vaccines merely lose effectiveness over time). It goes straight through zero and then goes dangerously negative (which means the vaccines become toxic to the immune system). Then it becomes increasingly negative in a linear manner week on week. If this continues then the vaccines will completely destroy the part of your immune system which deals with Covid by the end of January.  https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/27/official-government-reports-suggest-the-fully-vaccinated-will-develop-acquired-immunodeficiency-syndrome-by-christmas/

Hey man! Is that a rag source? 

CNN is where all the facts are!  Like Joe Rogan was taking Ivermectin for horses!   The only nees source you can trust!

4 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Don't tell Tim Hack.  He has never addressed ADE or failing efficacy of the vaccines because the regime doesn't permit such discussions.

8 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Get your popcorn ready if you haven't received the jab juice.  I'm dropping this bomb into antifaguys and leaving. Should get 20+ replies.

7 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Don't tell Tim Hack.  He has never addressed ADE or failing efficacy of the vaccines because the regime doesn't permit such discussions.

These immune system degradations could be caused by ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement – where the vaccine induced antibodies start working in reverse) and be specific to Covid, or could be more general and result in a form of vaccine mediated AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome). Baric suspects the latter above. The fact that the 3rd Jabs worked in Israel (for a short period of time before the 4th jabs were proposed) means that vaccine antibodies do still have a protective effect immediately after vaccination. So that rules out ADE.

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

CNN is where all the facts are!  Like Joe Rogan was taking Ivermectin for horses!   The only nees source you can trust!

Ivermectin has also proven effective for hiv from aids.  It seems to be Fauci's kryptonite.  Would like to see how fenbendazole affects covid.

The PHE report states that +70% of Covid deaths in the UK, during Sept 2021, were FULLY vaccinated.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

The PHE report states that +70% of Covid deaths in the UK, during Sept 2021, were FULLY vaccinated.

Proof that the vaccine is working.

I got you covered Tim

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, lod001 said:

I told dumbass that the PCR tests were a failure. He tried, like an idiot to say they worked. Wrong again as usual.

https://fos-sa.org/2021/08/02/fda-document-admits-covid-pcr-test-was-developed-without-isolated-covid-samples-for-test-calibration-effectively-admitting-its-testing-something-else/

Since the Fauci Flu in any of its “variant” forms has yet to be properly isolated, the FDA instead used regular cold/flu viruses to produce PCR tests – meaning everyone who tests “positive” for Chinese Germs is actually just testing positive for the seasonal flu.

That's why the flu magically 'dissappeared', but then those of us with a brain already knew that.

From the document:

Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/µL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen.

Oh hey, it's lod recycling year old articles again: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-cdc/fact-check-this-cdc-document-does-not-say-that-that-sars-cov-2-doesnt-exist-idUSKBN27633R

8 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

If only 7% of the NFL is unvaccinated, the odds are a lot lower than the vaccinated players that they'll test positive.  It's similar to the UK situation, where ~95% of the vulnerable population is vaccinated.

Nonetheless, there have been unvaccinated players test positive.  Lamar Jackson is one.

3 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Proof that the vaccine is working.

I got you covered Tim

Now you're getting it.  ~95% of the vulnerable population is vaccinated.  If 70% of the deaths come from 95% of the population, that's an 88% vaccine effectiveness:

30/500 = 0.06

70/9500 = 0.007

(0.06 - 0.007) / 0.06 = 88%

5 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

See above.  There is no ADE or failing efficacy.

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yes - https://www.logically.ai/articles/actors-behind-uk-misinformation-site-the-daily-expose , https://fullfact.org/health/vaccination-miscarriage-CDC-study-inaccurate/?fbclid=IwAR1_2-3P4viSI7fA8eIUyVpFAZDo-a1pjXJgTQxSyOr1mO4cIpC1EqPDFgE

13 hours ago, lod001 said:

From the document:

also, Naomi Wolf, lol