Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

I hope I get fired over a vaccine mandate that a judge said was unlawful.  Let's get the law suits started!

2 hours ago, nobody said:

I hope I get fired over a vaccine mandate that a judge said was unlawful.  Let's get the law suits started!

I'm not a lawyer, but I thought what was "unlawful" was OSHA enforcing it.   Private companies can still enforce it on their own can't they?

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I'm not a lawyer, but I thought what was "unlawful" was OSHA enforcing it.   Private companies can still enforce it on their own can't they?

They're still opening themselves up to lawsuits.  

Judge, I was fired because the company is dictating medical procedures to me unrelated to performance of my job functions.

They'll come back and say I was a threat to the workforce, and we can hash out in court.  I like my chances.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I dont think a job can force a medical procedure on an employee to retain work, private or not

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I dont think a job can force a medical procedure on an employee to retain work, private or not

And yet they are able to test you for “drugs” lol 

18 minutes ago, nospk said:

And yet they are able to test you for “drugs” lol 

They aren’t allowed to draw your blood to do so though and I don’t think that’s a medical procedure it’s peeing 

Per the CDC...

Evidence from multiple safety monitoring systems in multiple countries supports the finding of an increased risk of myocarditis and myopericarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination...

Oh, and at least 8 nations have banned the "vaccine" from being used on children and young adults. So far. Because of heart injuries.

What are we doing? This is population suicide/homicide/genocide.

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

Per the CDC...

Evidence from multiple safety monitoring systems in multiple countries supports the finding of an increased risk of myocarditis and myopericarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination...

Oh, and at least 8 nations have banned the "vaccine" from being used on children and young adults. So far. Because of heart injuries.

What are we doing? This is population suicide/homicide/genocide.

Thinning the herd. Anyone who jabs their kid, with all the info we have, isn't doing it for scientific reasons. Can you imagine being coerced into putting your child in danger for social reasons? Sadly, they get what they get.

• Thanks 1

I tried to warn people. Repeatedly I said you are going to be a ticking timebomb. An experimental substance (not a vaccine but called a vaccine) unleashed on the general population. They successfully scared people into lining up to be guinea pigs. Everyone should have started digging for info like I did. As corrupt and leftist as twitter is, it was the perfect venue to find the info even though they have banned at least a 1/2 dozen doctors and scientists that were discussing & warning about this garbage. 

It does appear that if you have received this sh1t into your body, you would not want to physically exert yourself. The number of dead athletes in Europe is 5x the normal amount over the past year via heart attacks. That was most likely the AZ jab. However as we see, they are all toxic, heart damaging crap.

I'd like to know the reason that its unsafe for an 18 year old but its fine for a 20 year old or a 30+ year old. Let me tell ya, it is not.

Fauci and those at the top of the CDC should be executed. Even said for pregnant women to get it. Well, here's the results.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/covid-19-increases-stillbirths-during-pregnancy-research

DID NOT DIE FROM COVID. Did die from a heart attack due to taking the jab juice. How do i know? Well you don't just collapse from covid. He most certainly was not walking around infected with it and then just collapsed. If he was infected he would not have been there treating patients. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/19/dr-irfan-halim-tributes-to-surgeon-who-died-of-covid?C

If you really want to see what is happening:

https://www.covidvaccineinjuries.com/covid-vaccine-stories/compilation-frontline-whistleblower-stories/

https://covidvaxinjury.substack.com/

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/alex-berenson-covid-vaccine-swedish-study/

https://twitter.com/Storiesofinjury

https://twitter.com/HPVSideEffects

• Thanks 1

And this ends the debate over children being vaccinated. It’s the hill you die on. 

• Thanks 1

I can't believe people are lining up for the booster not even 6 months after getting the first shot.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

JFC...

Gee, I'm not sure where that guy stands on mandates.  :dunno: 

That is a fockin psycho. You have to be a complete retard to push the jab juice like that after it has proven to be completely worthless after a few months.

Or he is loaded with pfizer stock.

Yet fauci is pimping the deadly jab juice on any one at any age now. I can only imagine how many of these are happening daily. 

She states: 'If not for the vaccine, things would have ended up different'. 😆   Different than dead?

Too bad she was an idiot trusting the jab juice when early treatment would have prevented here from going to the hospital and also prevented her death.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/sen-josee-forest-niesing-56-dies-after-battling-covid-19-and-autoimmune-condition-1.5674665

UK data shows the vaccines are NOT saving any lives at all. Zero. Zip. Nada.

A minimum of 150000 deaths from the jab juice.

Now lets get back to Africa where they dish out HCQ like candy on halloween. Fewer than 6% of people in Africa are vaccinated. 

Yet they are mystified as to why it is not spreading there. 😆

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-science-health-pandemics-united-nations-fcf28a83c9352a67e50aa2172eb01a2f

Its amazing they can say this: Some researchers say the continent’s younger population -- the average age is 20 versus about 43 in Western Europe 

and yet pimp the jab juice to that age group when it is 100% obvious it is not needed.

My kids school just mandated masks for the next two weeks due to an increase in covid cases.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

My kids school just mandated masks for the next two weeks due to an increase in covid cases.

I don't like this, but I don't completely hate this either.  I generally think that most of the masking is theater, and kids aren't in any appreciable danger, but if it truly is short term and the kids feel like they can be helpful, I don't think it is any great harm.  

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't like this, but I don't completely hate this either.  I generally think that most of the masking is theater, and kids aren't in any appreciable danger, but if it truly is short term and the kids feel like they can be helpful, I don't think it is any great harm.  

cmon man do you believe anything is short term?

its all about obedience, they can bring this back under the guise of short term.

two weeks to slow the spread

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I think masking kids 8 hours a day does more harm (physically and mentally) than good. In fact, I don't masks do any good at all other than make people feel safe... but we've covered that enough.

BL - I'm tracking very closly. I'm on the PTO and sent a message to the principle asking what is the threshold is it 2 cases or 20? Also since I'm on the PTO I need to get into the school from time to time and asked if the mask rule applied to me (which I'm 99% sure it does). Which means I won't be going into the school.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cmon man do you believe anything is short term?

its all about obedience, they can bring this back under the guise of short term.

two weeks to slow the spread

Another school in my district had a spike and were able to go back to maskless.

Our Superintendent is really good. He's one of the few people in this world with a spine. He's trying to get our schools back to teaching and leave the politics/COVID stuff alone. So yes, I believe he's trying to keep everyone happy and this is one way to keep the state off his back.

As I said above I am watching closely. 

Response from the principal:

As for the threshold, there is not a specific number that is utilized for the masking requirement.  What I do know is that the reporting of positive cases we are seeing has been consistent for a while now.  Today we received 10 positive cases that were spread out through the building across multiple grade levels.  Unfortunately the number of cases is not reflected in the community letter, so it is hard to gauge just how many cases any one day may or may not have.  The district does post cases on their  COVID-19 Dashboard which is found here:    (yall don't need the website)

If you scroll down on the page you will see a listing of the cases reported within the district by date.  You will see that on November 19th, (Kids school) is listed as 5 student cases and if you go to page 2, there is also 1 staff case reported as well.  This list is updated regularly by Board Office personnel.

So I looked at the site and in November there were 26 cases. If I include the 10 from today that's 36 total COVID cases in November.

I read where we just surpassed the total number of 2020 Covid deaths, I thought they elected weekend at Bernies because he was going to fix the easy Covid problem? Seems worse and Trump gave him a vaccine?

9 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

I read where we just surpassed the total number of 2020 Covid deaths, I thought they elected weekend at Bernies because he was going to fix the easy Covid problem? Seems worse and Trump gave him a vaccine?

Biden says "Wear a mask! Cmon man!".

On 11/19/2021 at 2:59 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Um, google Hepatitis and Starbucks.

...most recently...

Pretty soon they are gonna start calling this the 'sudden death pandemic' or the 'dies unexpectedly pandemic'. People are dropping dead left and right.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

🤣🤣🤣

Santa Cruz county, that has places like Monterrey, right?  Liberal epicenter, they need to DOOOOO something!  Click through and you’ll see pediatric cases are on the rise.  Cases.  

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Santa Cruz county, that has places like Monterrey, right?  Liberal epicenter, they need to DOOOOO something!  Click through and you’ll see pediatric cases are on the rise.  Cases.  

Pediatric cases on the rise is good news for everyone.  Herd immunity finally going to get a foothold. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Pediatric cases on the rise is good news for everyone.  Herd immunity finally going to get a foothold. 

yup. take the masks off the lil fockers for focks sakes too. jeezus.

mask mandate in my house :lol:. come make me.

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Um, google Hepatitis and Starbucks.

...most recently...

I just did.  Didn't see any articles firing people for not getting a vaccine.

COVID-19 deaths in 2021 surpassed the total from 2020 this week, with U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data showing cases rising around the country ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.

There have been 771,576 deaths due to the virus since the pandemic started, though that number is currently trending downward. Since Jan. 1 of this year, 386,233 people have died due to the virus, compared with last year's toll of 385,343.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/us-covid-deaths-2021-surpass-2020-toll

So, my county just reinstated a mask mandate in all indoor public spaces until at least January 2nd.  Follow the science!!!!

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

So, my county just reinstated a mask mandate in all indoor public spaces until at least January 2nd.  Follow the science!!!!

Which state are you in again?  CA?