Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, nobody said:

You're high if you think that's the reason.  These border crossers probably spend more time in closer quarters crammed in backs of trucks on their way to the border than anyone on a flight does.

It's purely political.  That's very, very obvious and very, very stupid since no one would even care if border crosses got tested.  The only reason people are defending it is the blue team is doing it.  

This is one of those things that I find to be head-scratching; I mean seriously, only a proponent of completely open borders would object to testing an illegal alien, presumably because we might not let them in.  Is that group a large one?  It seems like something we could all mostly agree on.  Tim over at FBG is the only person I can think of who fits this description.  Then again, I thought we could all agree on not letting biological men compete with biological women in contact sports, but... :dunno: 

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This is one of those things that I find to be head-scratching; I mean seriously, only a proponent of completely open borders would object to testing an illegal alien, presumably because we might not let them in.  Is that group a large one?  It seems like something we could all mostly agree on.  Tim over at FBG is the only person I can think of who fits this description.  Then again, I thought we could all agree on not letting biological men compete with biological women in contact sports, but... :dunno: 

Speaking of which, have you heard of Lia Thomas?

https://nypost.com/2021/12/02/upenn-transgender-swimmer-sparks-outrage-by-shattering-womens-records/

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why doesn’t he advise  to test at the border? Biden is under no obligation to take his advice.  But he doesn’t. How come? 

You work in the Biden administration? You are sitting in those meetings?

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You work in the Biden administration? You are sitting in those meetings?

Then why wouldn’t he say if he did or not when asked? Why the deflection? It’s not top secret or vital to national defense. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Just ban "men's" and "women's" sports.  There's just basketball and swimming and volleyball, etc.  Everyone competes in the same safe space.  I mean according to chicks in the media Serena Williams is the best tennis player in the world anyway.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

Just ban "men's" and "women's" sports.  There's just basketball and swimming and volleyball, etc.  Everyone competes in the same safe space.  I mean according to chicks in the media Serena Williams is the best tennis player in the world anyway.

Best I've seen at the mall anyways.

6 hours ago, lod001 said:

No surprise that page is now gone. 

That's horseshit.  Fock you MSN.  

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Take off the masks, lift all restrictions...Fauci says all of it is a moot point.

He's starting to crack.   Look for a suicide in his near future. 

6 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

He's starting to crack.   Look for a suicide in his near future. 

Do psychopaths commit suicide?. Now, of course,  he may be suicided. He probably didn't think the day would come where they would view him as a liability.

2 hours ago, LOD01 said:

Do psychopaths commit suicide?. Now, of course,  he may be suicided. He probably didn't think the day would come where they would view him as a liability.

Exactly 

21 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Cun7 face Psaki says we can ban domestic travel even 

but idiots like Tim and Sean thing the borders being open is cool for illegals 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXB2J_LA_s6/?utm_medium=copy_link

I honestly don’t have a strong opinion on the border stuff, but I do think they should be tested and strongly encouraged to get vaccinated.

But if they are actually considering domestic travel bans, that’s dumb.

Today's reminder that Omicron still hasn't killed a single human.

Close the Borders, Get Your Boosters Before it's Too Late!!!!

6 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Today's reminder that Omicron still hasn't killed a single human.

Close the Borders, Get Your Boosters Before it's Too Late!!!!

and leftist retard leaders like deblasio, hochel, newson, the michigan idiot, etc continue screwing up their states. I'm not sure if they are just that retarded or they simply do what they are told. It's obvious they cannot think rationally.

We see the beginnings of treating vaxxed as if they are not. And people still clinging to the belief the jab works. Your government doesn't share your optimism. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/CDCgov/status/1466799498831802374?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1466799498831802374|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2Fcovid-testing-rules-international-air-202632671.html

59 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

We see the beginnings of treating vaxxed as if they are not. And people still clinging to the belief the jab works. Your government doesn't share your optimism. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/CDCgov/status/1466799498831802374?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1466799498831802374|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2Fcovid-testing-rules-international-air-202632671.html

Good rule.  Gives international travelers practice forging their negative test paperwork.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Holy crap.  This may be the best one ever, but I'm sure Tim Hack will defend this:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/12/big-tech-censors-science-twitter-slaps-warning-label-on-american-heart-association-abstract/

Just remember folks, follow the science!!!!

Wow, that's... unbelievable.  Well, maybe believable.  The explanation might be that their automatic algorithms look for posts which disparage the vaccines, in which case I would expect Twitter to correct it manually.  A more cynical view might observe that Dorsey just resigned abruptly.

5 hours ago, Strike said:

Holy crap.  This may be the best one ever, but I'm sure Tim Hack will defend this:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/12/big-tech-censors-science-twitter-slaps-warning-label-on-american-heart-association-abstract/

Just remember folks, follow the science!!!!

Wrong again, per usual.  Note the date of the below tweet, which was before this "censorship" went viral:

It's not the "American Heart Association's" abstract of course, as they have requested the correction.  It's Steven Gundry's, a doc that peddles supplements on his website.

Soon after publication of the above abstract in Circulation, it was brought to the American Heart Association Committee on Scientific Sessions Program’s attention that there are potential errors in the abstract. Specifically, there are several typographical errors, there is no data in the abstract regarding myocardial T-cell infiltration, there are no statistical analyses for significance provided, and the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used. 

We are publishing this Expression of Concern until a suitable correction is published to indicate that the abstract in its current version may not be reliable.

39 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wrong again, per usual.  Note the date of the below tweet, which was before this "censorship" went viral:

It's not the "American Heart Association's" abstract of course, as they have requested the correction.  It's Steven Gundry's, a doc that peddles supplements on his website.

Wrong.  "Circulation" Is an AHA journal website.   If the AHA has a real problem with the article they could pull it from their journal.  Apparently they want some additional information added to the article, hence the warning.  But obviously they aren't saying they know that the article if false.  But the real issue is that Twitter is deciding they know better than BOTH the author of the abstract and the AHA.  As I said, I knew you'd be in here defending this.  So predictable.  😂

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Strike said:

Wrong.  "Circulation" Is an AHA journal website.   If the AHA has a real problem with the article they could pull it from their journal.  Apparently they want some additional information added to the article, hence the warning.  But obviously they aren't saying they know that the article if false.  But the real issue is that Twitter is deciding they know better than BOTH the author of the abstract and the AHA.  As I said, I knew you'd be in here defending this.  So predictable.  😂

botcuck lying again to protect liars.  Twitter declared it an unsafe website, making no determination on the actual content or "corrections". Why would he lie? 

Getting medical advice from the government, the news media, and Twtter.  stupidity run amok

• Thanks 1

@Cdub100 please delete this thread. Even though it's a living testament to the insanity of the past 2 years, this chapter in history needs to forgotten and put in the trash. 

Has no one thought of the fact that throughout the history of man that people die at different rates through the years for different reasons? Move on...

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

@Cdub100 please delete this thread. Even though it's a living testament to the insanity of the past 2 years, this chapter in history needs to forgotten and put in the trash. 

Has no one thought of the fact that throughout the history of man that people die at different rates through the years for different reasons? Move on...

No Mike will have to lock it.

That being said this has been a good catch all. Deleting this thread would infect the other threads with covid. More so than they already are.

13 hours ago, Strike said:

It was just something called a "poster presentation" from a conference.   Sure, the AHA didn't need to accept it, but apparently some meetings accept ALL abstracts submitted at least as a poster presentation.  Yes, they could have just taken it down instead of posting the "expression of concern," but sounds like they are giving the author a chance to back up claims (doubtful).

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2021/11/24/how-antivaxxers-weaponized-an-abstract-by-a-goop-doctor-against-covid-19-vaccines/

I'm not crazy about censoring covid misinfo, but given the deceitful intent that many use when sharing false or misleading articles, I don't hate it depending on the level of misinformation.  Obviously some things are a gray area and you need to draw the line somewhere, but based on what I'm reading about this particular abstract including the author, I don't hate this one being "censored" (in quotes because it's still there of course, it's just twitter blocking the spread of it).  But there have been other instances of big tech censoring things that probably shouldn't have been:

7 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

botcuck lying again to protect liars.  Twitter declared it an unsafe website, making no determination on the actual content or "corrections". Why would he lie? 

Not true.   One of the bullet points said it could include "violent or misleading content that could lead to real world harm"  which one could argue this fell into.

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Except that 2020 was the largest increase in total deaths since 1918

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not true.   One of the bullet points said it could include "violent or misleading content that could lead to real world harm"  which one could argue this fell into.

Laughable and every fascist organization in history has used the same words. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Except that 2020 was the largest increase in total deaths since 1918

Good. Seen world population lately?

33 minutes ago, nobody said:

Got to ask.  What the fūck is the Nuerembourg code?

The Nuremberg Code (German: Nürnberger Kodex) is a set of research ethics principles for human experimentation created by the U.S. v Brandt court as one result of the Nuremberg trials at the end of the Second World War. In a review written on the 50th anniversary of the Brandt verdict, Katz writes that "a careful reading of the judgment suggests that [the authors] wrote the Code for the practice of human experimentation whenever it is being conducted."[1]

16 hours ago, Strike said:

OMG the NIH thinks Covid arrived via meteorite!!!

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Holy sh!t this fuker is for real

On the surface, this isn't really anything, but I can see how it comes off.  This is how autistic people approach the world.  Notice, he didn't say that freedom is bad or he's against it.  In his mind, the question is how to solve a pandemic, and part of the answer to that is, "put freedom aside"

He is disassociating  that problem from the real world and looking at it in a vacuum (could also call that sociopathic, of course).  It's not necessarily advocating for taking away freedom.  He's just saying it's easier to stop the spread of an infectious disease if you put aside pesky freedoms.  I also wouldn't be surprised if he qualified his statements later in the conversation.  High functioning autistic people like him know they need to bring it back to neuro-typical.

Now the question is.  Does he believe and is actively advocating for removing personal freedom?  He certainly doesn't seem to be against it in this out of context clip.  In fact, he seems to admire China's approach.  My concern would be that he thinks of us as beneath him and would actually advocate for removing our freedoms (not his, of course).  He has that tell-tale lack of empathy and I suspect he understands that he's smarter than the rest of us which likely has given him some version of a god-complex over the years.

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The Nuremberg Code (German: Nürnberger Kodex) is a set of research ethics principles for human experimentation created by the U.S. v Brandt court as one result of the Nuremberg trials at the end of the Second World War. In a review written on the 50th anniversary of the Brandt verdict, Katz writes that "a careful reading of the judgment suggests that [the authors] wrote the Code for the practice of human experimentation whenever it is being conducted."[1]

I'm not for COVID vaccinations, but I wouldn't classify them as human experimentation.