Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Omicron racing through nursing homes again. Trillions spent on a vaccine that doesnt even work.  

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Omicron racing through nursing homes again. Trillions spent on a vaccine that doesnt even work.  

Welcome home brother! 😂

Just talked to a dad at practice that had his whole family get it over Xmas. He had it worse than his unvaxed wife. Shocker!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

anecdotal

I had Covid part 1 last xmas, was really sick, hospitalized 2 days, etc etc

fast forward to New Years eve, I spend the evening with 9 other people, 7 vaccinated, me and 2 others not vaccinated but all have had covid at some point prior

monday, I start feeling like sh1t, so does everyone else at the party.  6/7 of the vaccinated test positive for the china virus

me and the other 2 unvaxxed but previously infected all feel like garbage but test negative

not sure whats going on here, just sharing

it doesn't feel like the covid before, also doesn't feel like the normal flu

Weird. It's probably the flu and the test got it wrong

41 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Welcome home brother! 😂

Just talked to a dad at practice that had his whole family get it over Xmas. He had it worse than his unvaxed wife. Shocker!

Moderna CEO saying we need 4 doses now.  🤣

Just now, Horseman said:

Time to see if Trump's SCOTUS pays off. 

This clownfuck administration flat out told America what they were doing isn't constitutional. 

• Like 1

Watching all these Hollywood elites test positive even though they are tripple vaxxed.  🤣. So dramatic, shutting down TV shows to quarantine.   Pretty sure I'd test positive too if I tested myself everyday. What a bunch of poosays.  

Covid is real, the vaccine helps, (most) masks are useless and mandates are a net negative.  

After two years can we all not agree on this?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Covid is real, the vaccine probably helps for a couple months, (most) masks are useless and mandates are a net negative.  

I agree, with my additions.

40 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Id say yes if it was just me, but 2 other unvaxxed as well?

What difference does it make. Testing doesn't get you better. If you can't breath, go to the focking ER. If you feel like sh!t and can breath, you have bought and sold into this clown show. 

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Covid is real, the vaccine helps, (most) masks are useless and mandates are a net negative.  

Covid is real. It's not a vaccine. Masks and distancing is useless. Lockdowns are useless. Covid generation kids are FOCKED.  Treatment is NEVER talked about. Being healthy is never talked about. Unvaxxed are being demonized and financially penalized.  This is 100% political. After 2 years can we all not agree on that?

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

What difference does it make. Testing doesn't get you better. If you can't breath, go to the focking ER. If you feel like sh!t and can breath, you have bought and sold into this clown show. 

Actually bro I haven’t bought into this. I have been here since day 1 saying my natural immunity will protect me in the future and I got the proof for myself. A mini isolated experiment unintended.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Yes nobody but the most fringe deny covid isn't real.

The vaccine doesn't do sh1t. 

All masks are useless

Agreed Mandates are a net negative.

7 hours ago, Horseman said:

Watching all these Hollywood elites test positive even though they are tripple vaxxed.  🤣. So dramatic, shutting down TV shows to quarantine.   Pretty sure I'd test positive too if I tested myself everyday. What a bunch of poosays.  

They do what they have been taught. Get vaxxed, get sick, blame the unvaxxed. Blaming the failure and greed of big pharma has been equated with blaming science. 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

They do what they have been taught. Get vaxxed, get sick, blame the unvaxxed. Blaming the failure and greed of big pharma has been equated with blaming science. 

Big Pharma has silenced criticism via purchasing commercial time.  Lots of it. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Big Pharma has silenced criticism via purchasing commercial time.  Lots of it. 

Which has convinced libs that this time big pharma really does our best interests at heart and the billions they are spending on ads and political contributions are a public service. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Which has convinced libs that this time big pharma really does our best interests at heart and the billions they are spending on ads and political contributions are a public service. 

They are just so stupid.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Libs, especially the young college educated ones, will accept anything they are told. To nod your heads along with big pharma and not be at least a skeptical about it is proof of that. Does anyone think that a media that makes its money from pharmaceutical commercials is going to tell you everything? Businesses don’t work like that. Look at the free pass China gets. They would have you believe that police officers are bigger human rights violators than China. And dopey libs nod along. Guarantee if police unions bought as much airtime as drug companies do and voted the for democrats they wouldn’t get the scrutiny that they do. 

• Thanks 1

Vaxxed kid in wife's (unvaxxed but has had covid) gets covid. Now she cannot return for 5 days for being in close contact. All vaxxed can return.  The party of science.  :lol:

Fought a guy Wednesday and Friday. Very close combat. 

I'm starting to get a headache and diarrhea.

He just txt me his son got the results of his Thursday covid test and it was positive. He also said he has chills and a pounding headache.

I'm double jabbed. 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

T’s & P’s

Sucks can have my magic cards

Just now, Gladiators said:

I’ll take your crypto and pay 75% of the FMV.

No way

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10382127/Canadian-military-officer-calls-probe-ground-zero-Covid-outbreak-Wuhan-games.html

I recall reading something like this over a year ago and wondered why the 'news' didn't pick-up on it.

Is there any reason any country would participate in military 'games' in China?  I just don't understand how a virus in China would travel the world after the 'games' ended.

6 hours ago, Flipper said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10382127/Canadian-military-officer-calls-probe-ground-zero-Covid-outbreak-Wuhan-games.html

I recall reading something like this over a year ago and wondered why the 'news' didn't pick-up on it.

Is there any reason any country would participate in military 'games' in China?  I just don't understand how a virus in China would travel the world after the 'games' ended.

I had heard about that. Certainly possible. Would be a great way to test a biological weapon. Infect other countries military all at once and see where it goes

Headache is more like background noise. Not bad at all I do feel weirdly dizzy though. Off balance a little.

I did take some ivermectin, vit D3 and some zinc. Probably saved my life from the sniffles.

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Headache is more like background noise. Not bad at all I do feel weirdly dizzy though. Off balance a little.

I did take some ivermectin, vit D3 and some zinc. Probably saved my life from the sniffles.

This focking cough is the worst part for me.  Annoying as hell.

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

This focking cough is the worst part for me.  Annoying as hell.

Tiny cough. Body aches were the worst, and headache. 

My nose is getting stuffy. I can't keep going on like this. It's over boys. See you on the other side.

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

That’s exactly what I had and didn’t have the covaflumoniacold

I have the chinese flu something bad. I sneezed earlier today. And have to do a #2. 

So now when I walk into stores I visualize myself wearing a mask and creating a harmonic confluence throughout the force.  

56 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s exactly what I had and didn’t have the covaflumoniacold

Maybe I don't. All I know is I spent a couple of hours last week with this dude rolling. His son tested positive and both he and I are sick.

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

How dare they shame those obese alcoholic diabetic chain smokers!!!!  :nono:

• Haha 1

It may not be the US, but there's gonna be blood shed over this stupid sh!t at some point.  You cannot treat the unvaxxed as 3rd class citizens when the vax can't prevent transmission.  It's gonna take the large swath of moderate folks that got vaxxed 6 mo to a year ago, to be considered "unvaxxed".  Once this segment of the population is considered "unvaxxed" and restricted from activity, this sh!t will stop.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It may not be the US, but there's gonna be blood shed over this stupid sh!t at some point.  You cannot treat the unvaxxed as 3rd class citizens when the vax can't prevent transmission.  It's gonna take the large swath of moderate folks that got vaxxed 6 mo to a year ago, to be considered "unvaxxed".  Once this segment of the population is considered "unvaxxed" and restricted from activity, this sh!t will stop.

She is focking doublespeaking also.  She mentions that the vaccine stops serious illness and death for the delta, then goes on the to say it can no longer stop transmission.  The delta is long gone.  So the vaccine is done.  She just admitted it.