Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Of course. 

Why are some bars putting salt on the rims of bloody Marys. It does not make sense.

That's focking disgusting 

5 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I did find my mask, I hate when other people do not post updates and I did not want to leave the geek club in suspense.

This is my first time flying since the summer and masks in the airport are mandatory again. I am not sure what they would do if someone was not wearing a mask, because everyone is.........

Except, I am sitting at a bar in a restaurant. Masks are not required here.

Makes perfect sense. Covid cant get you if you are eating or drinking. 

Do you know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop?  Depends on how long the flight is. 😉

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

This sort of info could start a war. 

Youtube will delete this soon is my guess. 

13 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

That hasn't stopped you in two years!  :lol:

Fair enough, but think for me posting it was only a little over a year

9 hours ago, Horseman said:

Makes perfect sense. Covid cant get you if you are eating or drinking. 

Do you know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop?  Depends on how long the flight is. 😉

Good idea. I have a flight coming up next week.  Beer & lollipops here I come! 

My poor boy tested positive for the rona... Please pray for him :cry:   (2nd time)

At my counties legislative meeting the other day the meeting couldn’t get started because an argument ensued about the legislators wearing masks at the meeting. This stupid stuff just won’t stop, no matter how many times it is shown the masks are useless. These clingers are dug in. Follow the science! Fauci doesn’t even wear one when he’s testifying in front of congress. 

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

My poor boy tested positive for the rona... Please pray for him :cry: 

Will do  :thumbsup:

Please lord, find in your ever kind heart to shed your light upon edjr's son.  Hold him and keep him close to you in his time of need.  Provide for him in ways only you can.  Yes lord, I ask in Jesus name that you find him a new daddy.   Amen.  🙏

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

My poor boy tested positive for the rona... Please pray for him :cry:   (2nd time)

Is he vaxxed?

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Is he vaxxed?

Fock no. Not unless they force it to get into school. 

he's fine, sniffles and sneezing and coughing, that's it.

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

It's people like you who keep this global pandemic going.  If only you would have gotten your kid vaxxed!!!! :mad:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, DonS said:

Good idea. I have a flight coming up next week.  Beer & lollipops here I come! 

Oh boy, haven't flown for a while?  You might be in for a surprise!

44 minutes ago, edjr said:

Smart, put out the bat signal to see if there are any Branch Covidians that post here.

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Oh boy, haven't flown for a while?  You might be in for a surprise!

I flew mid-December, but yeah that was the first time in almost 2 years. Thankfully it was only a couple hour flight. 

59 minutes ago, DonS said:

I flew mid-December, but yeah that was the first time in almost 2 years. Thankfully it was only a couple hour flight. 

we have flown to florida/orlando 4 times since Covid started

22 hours ago, edjr said:

Is it looking like he's going to pull through?

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Is it looking like he's going to pull through?

Yes, thank you so much for asking! Now I have a cold, please pray for me. 

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

:thumbsup:

I'll pray for you if you pray for me.  I just got over a damn cold 2 weeks ago and now have another one...Pretty sure the vax focked up my immune system.  :mad:

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

:thumbsup:

I'll pray for you if you pray for me.  I just got over a damn cold 2 weeks ago and now have another one...Pretty sure the vax focked up my immune system.  :mad:

It's been a couple years anyway since I have had a cold. I am wondering if the stupid pcr tests see a cold as the rona. 

2 hours ago, edjr said:

im now a two time unvaxxed covid survivor!!! lol. had sniffles this monday and was a close with buncha people with covid. so i tested for hell of it. was convenient nurse came to work and did not go wait in a line 🙄. positive. no worse than a regular cold. might go to the bar tonight. 

53 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

im now a two time unvaxxed covid survivor!!! lol. had sniffles this monday and was a close with buncha people with covid. so i tested for hell of it. was convenient nurse came to work and did not go wait in a line 🙄. positive. no worse than a regular cold. might go to the bar tonight. 

fauci, the cdc, biden, all democrat say impossible - You would be dead if you had covid twice without the juice. 'Get vaxxed'. 🤣

58 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

I am headed to the celtics tomorrow to hopefully infect and kill most of the people there

42 minutes ago, edjr said:

I am headed to the celtics tomorrow to hopefully infect and kill most of the people there

as long as youre aware you are horrible human being. good luck on your quest. 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

as long as youre aware you are horrible human being. good luck on your quest. 👍🏻

:cheers:    That is why I don't get republicans not liking abortions.  The less the better

On 1/13/2022 at 9:34 AM, NorthernVike said:

Will do  :thumbsup:

Please lord, find in your ever kind heart to shed your light upon edjr's son.  Hold him and keep him close to you in his time of need.  Provide for him in ways only you can.  Yes lord, I ask in Jesus name that you find him a new daddy.   Amen.  🙏

He likely already has a different daddy, but no one has ever told Edjr.  Just sayin

15 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Overpopulation is a real problem and getting worse every minute https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/  The population has doubled, from 3.9 billion to 7.9 billion since I was born in 1973.

We need less helpless old people that need help getting out of bed and we definitely need less babies, especially if they hide well at night

Nice to see so many people surviving the season of severe illness and death.  I know the administration must be quite surprised.

People still think masks work?

Seriously?

5 hours ago, edjr said:

Stick your finger in your butthooole knuckle deep pregame and do tons of high fiving.

Took them two years to figure out and admit masks do nothing unless they are N95. Cant make that the standard though and make the poors and blacks buy them. 🤣

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Took them two years to figure out and admit masks do nothing unless they are N95. Cant make that the standard though and make the poors and blacks buy them. 🤣

Wearing an N95 is a lot different than wearing a surgical mask. Breathing is more difficult.  It’s going to be a lot harder to wear one for hours on end.  This won’t work in a lot of situations.