Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Stupid governor makes vaccine required to go to restaurants.  Now the SCOTUS says you dont have to be vaccinated as an employee. 

Hows that work?  Waitress says I'm not checking yours because I'm not required to have one. 🤣

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wearing an N95 is a lot different than wearing a surgical mask. Breathing is more difficult.  It’s going to be a lot harder to wear one for hours on end.  This won’t work in a lot of situations. 

Yup.  OSHA classifies N95s as respirators, not a mask.  Whole different ball game.

You can't just give your employees N95s and tell them to wear them if they become required. First you have to author an OSHA compliant respiratory protection plan. Then they have to be trained on use, fit tested, and you can't have facial hair.  You also have to use the model and size you're fit tested on.  

Uncle sh!t his pants will unite the country, cure covid and cancer. He would've done it if filthy Americans would bend the knee 

Just comply and this will be all over.  Just give the government all the power they need to fix this and they will.  Just get the shot, you pussie! 

Just for reference, here in the US, this would need a search warrant.  I've written lots of warrants, but I was never successful in getting one for a tracking device.  The threshold for PC is sky high because tracking is seen as a gigantic 4th amendment violation.  The fact that this happened just north of us if scary. But hey, our leftists that desire an authoritative and bloated government will never use something like this against us.

36 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Just comply and this will be all over.  Just give the government all the power they need to fix this and they will.  Just get the shot, you pussie! 

Just for reference, here in the US, this would need a search warrant.  I've written lots of warrants, but I was never successful in getting one for a tracking device.  The threshold for PC is sky high because tracking is seen as a gigantic 4th amendment violation.  The fact that this happened just north of us if scary. But hey, our leftists that desire an authoritative and bloated government will never use something like this against us.

Thank you for proving that the government doesn’t need to put a microchip in a vaccine to track you.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Thank you for proving that the government doesn’t need to put a microchip in a vaccine to track you.

Heeeeeee's. Baaaaaaccccckkkk.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, nobody has said that.

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah, nobody has said that.

Sadly, there are people in the world that actually believe it.  No one here from what I've seen though.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sadly, there are people in the world that actually believe it.  No one here from what I've seen though.

So why bring it up? 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So why bring it up? 

It's an easy way to distract from the real point that government is using this as an excuse to overstep their authority and accumulate power.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

It's an easy way to distract from the real point that government is using this as an excuse to overstep their authority and accumulate power.

**Canadian government

I do know being tracked during Covid was discussed on here though and it was brought up that anyone with a cell phone is probably being tracked.  Can’t remember if it was in relation to the vaccine or not.

16 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Stick your finger in your butthooole knuckle deep pregame and do tons of high fiving.

That's a typical day for me. 

KSB's Reasonable Covid Summary (01/15/2022)

1.  Unless you love wearing pretty prints on your face we can all collectively throw away cloth masks.  We've actually known this for a year now but its public record.

2.  Surgical masks work a litte, the N95's and KN95's work best at giving any protection at all.  If you have to wear a mask such as flying, a sporting event etc.  Wear those.

3.  Vaccines work.  However these  Covid vaccines don't work like most of the others we are used to that actually immunize against disease. 

4.  The Covid vaccine is more similar to the flu shot.  Works great against some variants and less against others but is shown to reduce symptoms.

5.  By all accounts the vaccine is safe when compared to actually catching Covid.  (cost vs benefit analysis) 

6.  Government mandates for both masks and vaccination are not only stupid but a government overreach.  

7.  We are over testing our public.  One should only get tested if they have symptoms OR specific individual reasons (i.e you are going to visit 80 year old grandma with leukemia).  

8.  The origin of this pandemic (Chinese Lab) is one of the largest cover ups in human history.  It should be the biggest news story since 9/11 and its rarely talked about.  I am dumbfounded.

9.  Most of America are just living their life as normal as possible.  Don't trust the media or this administration they are fear mongering for personal gain.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Just for reference, here in the US, this would need a search warrant.  I've written lots of warrants, but I was never successful in getting one for a tracking device.  The threshold for PC is sky high because tracking is seen as a gigantic 4th amendment violation. The fact that this happened just north of us if scary. But hey, our leftists that desire an authoritative and bloated government will never use something like this against us.

Haven't had coffee yet so I'm drawing a blank on the acronym.  What does PC stand for? 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Haven't had coffee yet so I'm drawing a blank on the acronym.  What does PC stand for? 

Probable Cause

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Probable Cause

Duh. Thx. 

• Thanks 1

Stripped of license forever. Over face masks.  WTF?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/pre-school-director-is-stripped-of-her-license-to-work-with-children/ar-AASNlAf?li=BBnb7Kz

A California Christian preschool director has been barred from ever working with children again after she 'failed to encourage' two-year-olds to wear face masks in class.

Tiffany McHugh, the director of Foothills Christian Church Preschool in San Diego, had her license stripped after the Department of Social Services shut down the preschool because McHugh couldn't get students to keep their masks on. 

'We were coming up against a lot of parents who didn't want their children to be masked that young,' McHugh told CBS 8. 

'There were a lot of children who were just too young to wear masks, they pull them off. it's really difficult.' 

Social Services began visiting the school in September following a parent complaint about the mask policy. In November, the school was cleared of the violation, but a couple of weeks later, the department came back for a routine check-in and found students not wearing masks again. 

'We were going to continue working on it, but three days later they came in and shut us down,' McHugh told CBS 8. 

The department cited that the preschool failed to make sure employees were wearing a mask, in addition to 'not encouraging' students to do so.

It also reportedly said that McHugh stopped state workers from inspecting the building to give employees and students time to put on a mask. 

The department alleged that the school failed to 'regularly and frequently prompt and encourage students two years and older to wear face coverings at all times.' 

In addition, the department took away her license forever and she will no longer be allowed to work with children again. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/pre-school-director-is-stripped-of-her-license-to-work-with-children/ar-AASNlAf?li=BBnb7Kz

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Stripped of license forever. Over face masks.  WTF?

A California Christian preschool director has been barred from ever working with children again after she 'failed to encourage' two-year-olds to wear face masks in class.

Tiffany McHugh, the director of Foothills Christian Church Preschool in San Diego, had her license stripped after the Department of Social Services shut down the preschool because McHugh couldn't get students to keep their masks on. 

'We were coming up against a lot of parents who didn't want their children to be masked that young,' McHugh told CBS 8. 

'There were a lot of children who were just too young to wear masks, they pull them off. it's really difficult.' 

Social Services began visiting the school in September following a parent complaint about the mask policy. In November, the school was cleared of the violation, but a couple of weeks later, the department came back for a routine check-in and found students not wearing masks again. 

'We were going to continue working on it, but three days later they came in and shut us down,' McHugh told CBS 8. 

The department cited that the preschool failed to make sure employees were wearing a mask, in addition to 'not encouraging' students to do so.

It also reportedly said that McHugh stopped state workers from inspecting the building to give employees and students time to put on a mask. 

The department alleged that the school failed to 'regularly and frequently prompt and encourage students two years and older to wear face coverings at all times.' 

In addition, the department took away her license forever and she will no longer be allowed to work with children again. 

More lib firings in the middle of a worker shortage. 

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

2.  Surgical masks work a litte, the N95's and KN95's work best at giving any protection at all.  If you have to wear a mask such as flying, a sporting event etc.  Wear those.

I hate to break it to you, but multiple studies have shown N95 mask don't work even in a controlled environment with trained professionals using them. They sure as sh1t won't work for the general public. 

I've been right about pretty much everything. My record when it comes to predicting COVID is a hell of a lot better than everyone on this site and definitely better than Fauci.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I hate to break it to you, but multiple studies have shown N95 mask don't work even in a controlled environment with trained professionals using them. They sure as sh1t won't work for the general public. 

I'm a trained professional. 1 out of 50 trained professionals know how to properly fit and wear the focking thing.   

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I'm a trained professional. 1 out of 50 trained professionals know how to properly fit and wear the focking thing.   

Bingo.

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

More lib firings in the middle of a worker shortage. 

It's not even just a firing. They took her license away permanently, forever. No longer allowed to work with children ever again. 

I'm not even sure what's all involved in that. 

12 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

1.  Unless you love wearing pretty prints on your face we can all collectively throw away cloth masks.  We've actually known this for a year now but its public record.

3.  Vaccines work.  However these  Covid vaccines don't work like most of the others we are used to that actually immunize against disease. 

4.  The Covid vaccine is more similar to the flu shot.  Works great against some variants and less against others but is shown to reduce symptoms.

5.  By all accounts the vaccine is safe when compared to actually catching Covid.  (cost vs benefit analysis) 

6.  Government mandates for both masks and vaccination are not only stupid but a government overreach.  

7.  We are over testing our public.  One should only get tested if they have symptoms OR specific individual reasons (i.e you are going to visit 80 year old grandma with leukemia).  

8.  The origin of this pandemic (Chinese Lab) is one of the largest cover ups in human history.  It should be the biggest news story since 9/11 and its rarely talked about.  I am dumbfounded.

9.  Most of America are just living their life as normal as possible.  Don't trust the media or this administration they are fear mongering for personal gain.

:thumbsup: This pretty much sums it up nicely.

Here's a reasonable summation of the vaccines:

https://www.wnd.com/2022/01/candid-reflections-covid-vaccines/

9 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Link?

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Link?

Nope go find them. At this point my credibility doesn't need to be questioned.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Boosters work for old people

The statement is false, but old people should be getting the jab. Still don't see the point in lying about it.

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The statement is false, but old people should be getting the jab. Still don't see the point in lying about it.

Tim thinks there are 100k kids on ventilators right now. He gets his info from an affirmative action scotus 

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-01-12/omicron-causing-less-severe-illness-study-suggests

70,000 Delta (17K) and Omicron (52K) patients studied and tracked in California throughout December. NONE of the 52,000 Omicron patients even wound up on a ventilator much less dead. Not any of the fatties and not any of the ones with a half dozen comorbidities. NONE. That it what we call a common cold.

In a normal society, a press conference would be called, these numbers would be cited, and all restrictions would be called off. Instead, in some places things are getting more restricted.

24 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-01-12/omicron-causing-less-severe-illness-study-suggests

70,000 Delta (17K) and Omicron (52K) patients studied and tracked in California throughout December. NONE of the 52,000 Omicron patients even wound up on a ventilator much less dead. Not any of the fatties and not any of the ones with a half dozen comorbidities. NONE. That it what we call a common cold.

In a normal society, a press conference would be called, these numbers would be cited, and all restrictions would be called off. Instead, in some places things are getting more restricted.

Kinda like some lesser countries. we are currently run by the dumbest group of incompetent corrupt retards ever.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Boosters work for old people

No one needs this useless dangerous crapola. NO ONE. Everyone can be treated if done early. Even the fatties. Fauci has killed1000s with his lies.

https://gettr.com/post/pn06m4aa9a

https://www.scstatehouse.gov/CommitteeInfo/SenateMedicalAffairsCommittee/Dr. George Fareed and Dr. Brian Tyson share early treatment protocol _ News _ thedesertreview.com.pdf

59 minutes ago, lod001 said:

No one needs this useless dangerous crapola. NO ONE. Everyone can be treated if done early. Even the fatties. Fauci has killed1000s with his lies.

https://gettr.com/post/pn06m4aa9a

https://www.scstatehouse.gov/CommitteeInfo/SenateMedicalAffairsCommittee/Dr. George Fareed and Dr. Brian Tyson share early treatment protocol _ News _ thedesertreview.com.pdf

those must be more of those Quacks that MDC and Tim go on about, they don't follow Fauci lock step

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

those must be more of those Quacks that MDC and Tim go on about, they don't follow Fauci lock step

Yeah, they have been saving lives since day one.

TRUST THE SCIENCE!

Yep trust the science when the science has refused to even look at natural immunity since day 1. Since science told us take a jab that’s 100% effective and life will return to normal. Science told us wear a tshirt over our face. Science says getting a jab gets you a free donut. Science hasn’t told us to exercise and get vitamin D and get healthy. Science tells us you have to wear a diaper over your face into a restaurant but when you sit down to eat youre safe. Science says we need curfews cause this virus is more on the attack between 10-6 at night. Science says going to a blm rally is a perfect idea during a pandemic but going to a conservative rally is a super spreader. Science helps guide idiotic rules like businesses need vaccine mandates for 100+ employees but with 99 you are safe. Science says that this virus generated in nature. Science says you can continue shopping at Walmart but my business that sees on average of 3 people an hour needs to be shut down and put out of business. All that science. Maybe if the media and government wouldn’t use science to lie we wouldn’t distrust their science

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Without any underlying conditions. Wouldn't severe cold/flu Sudafed, and some Nyquil take care of the sniffles?

The EO to make masks optional in Va is not going over well in Northern VA.  This will all come to a head when it becomes effective next week. Lots of influential people in NoVa.